[tweet][/tweet]

baby_fox
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: acaciacutie

Post by baby_fox »

She might still be planning to give birth in a hospital. I think in most places in the U.S. you can have a midwife attend a hospital birth. Her tweet was in response to someone asking if she's planning to have a doula, so maybe the midwife is supposed to be like a support person rather than the person who's going to be delivering her baby. But who knows.

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

LOL did you all see her retweet something about beauty gurus using condoms on their beauty blender? She quoted it and added something like "I'm fine, thanks" and then tweeted separately saying "I obviously don't own condoms" with the pregnant lady emoji.

Haha! Nice message to send to the oodles of teen girls that idolize you. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to get strangers and companies to send them everything they need to support a baby as a teen mom. :respekt:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

chanelpoison wrote:LOL did you all see her retweet something about beauty gurus using condoms on their beauty blender? She quoted it and added something like "I'm fine, thanks" and then tweeted separately saying "I obviously don't own condoms" with the pregnant lady emoji.

Haha! Nice message to send to the oodles of teen girls that idolize you. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to get strangers and companies to send them everything they need to support a baby as a teen mom. :respekt:

Further proof they're both idiots too, not using condoms.

CoffeeAndGrapefruit
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeAndGrapefruit »

baby_fox wrote:She might still be planning to give birth in a hospital. I think in most places in the U.S. you can have a midwife attend a hospital birth. Her tweet was in response to someone asking if she's planning to have a doula, so maybe the midwife is supposed to be like a support person rather than the person who's going to be delivering her baby. But who knows.
You definitely can! That's exactly what my mom did. Midwife doesn't necessarily equal home birth.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

She also liked someone's tweet to her that said "I see you like it raw" :? But does this not prove her pregnancy was purposeful. Because she had the birth control shot so she either had an uh oh or she stopped with the birth control and continued with the no condoms

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

bnx18 wrote:She also liked someone's tweet to her that said "I see you like it raw" :? But does this not prove her pregnancy was purposeful. Because she had the birth control shot so she either had an uh oh or she stopped with the birth control and continued with the no condoms
I definitely think she stopped using birth control the moment she and Jairus first broke up last summer.... and he probably didn't know about it. She knew that a baby would probably be the only thing to keep him around, seeing as he even moved a whole state away from her :roll: that's just my theory though.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

chanelpoison wrote:
bnx18 wrote:She also liked someone's tweet to her that said "I see you like it raw" :? But does this not prove her pregnancy was purposeful. Because she had the birth control shot so she either had an uh oh or she stopped with the birth control and continued with the no condoms
I definitely think she stopped using birth control the moment she and Jairus first broke up last summer.... and he probably didn't know about it. She knew that a baby would probably be the only thing to keep him around, seeing as he even moved a whole state away from her :roll: that's just my theory though.

Yeah I agree. We ALL know this was a trap baby, no matter what she says

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

i never realized how brown her teeth were until the vday gift vid.... no shade my teeth are fucked uptoo but i feel like i woulda noticed this before abt her.

purplepumpkins
Learner
Learner

Post by purplepumpkins »

[tweet][/tweet]
Isn't he only 25???
Why is she so obsessed with appearing older
Not a native English speaker, sorry for any mistakes! <3

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

Y'all, she did an obviously sponsored video featuring Lokai bracelets, and they're doing this thing where you can go online and use a code from buying a bracelet to donate to one of six charities. Acacia showed her's, and.... she donated to (and promoted) Autism Speaks. :( glad she didn't do any research at all. AS is one of the worst charities around....

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

chanelpoison wrote:Y'all, she did an obviously sponsored video featuring Lokai bracelets, and they're doing this thing where you can go online and use a code from buying a bracelet to donate to one of six charities. Acacia showed her's, and.... she donated to (and promoted) Autism Speaks. :( glad she didn't do any research at all. AS is one of the worst charities around....

By video I mean Instagram story*** sorry!!

iridescentprincess13
Learner
Learner

Post by iridescentprincess13 »

she was breathing really heavily in the new video and it made her voice sound so weird..
:love2:

ryannnic0le
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ryannnic0le »

chanelpoison wrote:Y'all, she did an obviously sponsored video featuring Lokai bracelets, and they're doing this thing where you can go online and use a code from buying a bracelet to donate to one of six charities. Acacia showed her's, and.... she donated to (and promoted) Autism Speaks. :( glad she didn't do any research at all. AS is one of the worst charities around....
Not to side with her, but I believe her brother does have Autism, so it makes sense that she would donate to that one. Yes she should do some research on the charity she donates to but a ton of popular charities are awful. I.e Susan G Komen. And honestly, Lokai should be to blame for supporting bad charities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckygirl09
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by luckygirl09 »

Just needed to say she's definitely naming the baby Brinley. She added her last name to almost all of her social media outlets, most likely to avoid confusion when the baby is born.

ardendays
Talker
Talker

Post by ardendays »

Two months after Brinley is born, Jarius is gonna be posting on facebook "Two month baby girl. Brand new. Never been used before. Going to a good home!!! ($600 cash up front pls)"

eraseyourmind
Learner
Learner

Post by eraseyourmind »

ardendays wrote:Two months after Brinley is born, Jarius is gonna be posting on facebook "Two month baby girl. Brand new. Never been used before. Going to a good home!!! ($600 cash up front pls)"
Well, she tweeted that she already spent around 1300 Dollar on the baby just on clothes, so i guess they want at least that for the baby :rofl:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

ardendays wrote:Two months after Brinley is born, Jarius is gonna be posting on facebook "Two month baby girl. Brand new. Never been used before. Going to a good home!!! ($600 cash up front pls)"

I'm fucking dead :rofl:

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

Eww she replied to someone's comment on her latest post of her and Jairus on insta. Someone asked if they were engaged yet and she said no because she "doesn't want to be proposed to while pregnant." :rofl:

EDIT: I get that some people say that because they want to record/take pics of themselves getting proposed to and they don't want to be big and pregnant in them. But the way I'm interpreting that, coming from Acacia, is "I don't want to be proposed to while pregnant because I don't want it to seem as forced as our whole relationship is"
:roll:

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Acacia's having her baby name reveal at Disney, and said the baby's name is common but extremely uncommon so some people have been guessing at being named after a princess. The only princess acacia likes/is obssessed with is Rapunzel and she posted some pic w rapunzel holding a baby captioned like "me and my bb girl" I'm really hoping it's not Rapunzel Kersey though omg lol

Return to “acaciacutie”