Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Manybananas wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:12 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:05 pm
Faat18 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:02 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:Quirks: a word which here means "disabled."

She's damn adorable and resilient for sure.
"She loves her big sissy" acacia really tried to slip brinley in there
What's funny tho is that every time Brinley and Rosie are interacting together in a video or photo, Rosie looks terrified and generally freaks out due to being yanked on or squished or poked in the eye.
Brin plays so rough with Rosie. Of course acacia doesn’t want to “stunt” her personality so she never tells her “no”. It’s just awful to think that an accident might happen because Acacia let her get all the way to her eyes or something before stopping her.
Especially given how filthy their home is & that Rosie isn't vaccinated. Poor gal is definitely going to get pink eye from Brinley.

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by Jenin »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:02 pm
Jenin wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:59 pm
While I do think Acacia shows a lot of favoritism towards Brinley, I think criticizing her for not throwing Rosie a half birthday party is a bit much. A few pages back someone said that parents often go all out for the first kid, then dial it back a little for the next because they realize it was a bit much. Just because you do one thing for one child doesn't mean you have to do it for the rest. No one needs a half birthday party. Parties for babies are more for the parents anyways and I don't think it's sad at all the Rosie didn't get a half birthday party. I've seen people use the argument that she's gonna look back on it and feel sad, but do people really look back on stuff like that and actually give a shit? Like do people really care if they got a half birthday party, first birthday party, etc.? Or compare their birthday party to their siblings birthday parties even though they were too young to remember or even understand what was going on at the time? I couldn't tell you if me or my siblings had a first, second, or third birthday party, tbh I don't care either. If we did, I'm sure it was fun for those involved, and if we didn't, it doesn't matter.
I get the favoritism aspect, but in general, something about people (not just on this thread, but others on here and ytmd) expecting parents to make everything (parties, etc.) identical for their children and ripping them apart if they don't just doesn't sit well with me. So what if your second child had a smaller first birthday party than your first? Do they care? No. Maybe the parents realized there's no point in spending a ton on a party for a baby, maybe they had a lot going on and didn't have much time to plan.
tl;dr: Acacia definitely favors Brinley more, but who really gives a shit about half birthdays
The thing though is her reasoning for it is "she doesn't know that she has hands, anyways."

She didn't get a first Christmas, or a first Valentine's day, or a half-birthday. What happens if she still doesn't know what hands are by the time her first birthday rolls around?
She did get gifts for christmas, a puzzle, a stuffed animal, and another thing or two I can't remember what. I wasn't aware babies needed things for valentines day or a half birthday. Sure it's nice to get them something for that, but it's not needed. I understand not getting babies a lot for their first christmas, depending on how old they are when christmas rolls around, some can rip apart wrapping paper and actually make use of a gift and some can't. Rosie fell into the later group because in addition to only being a few months old on christmas, she does appear a little behind developmentally. It made sense to get Brinley more because she is capable to opening the gifts and playing with them. Rosie still got a few things, not that she would've known the difference if she had gotten more. I'm not trying to defend Acacia because the favoritism is clear, but some of this makes sense when you consider where Rosie is developmentally and some of the criticisms are a bit much. And either way, a half birthday celebration is ridiculous and 100% for the parents.
Does anyone on here know if they had a half birthday party? Or did anything special for their first valentines day? Does anyone care if they did? My point is stuff like that doesn't really matter. Acacia shows her favoritism in other ways, but it's a bit much to criticize stuff like this.

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

sorry for the double post yada yada yada
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:11 pm
On a scale from 1-10 how sensitive do you think Acacia is about the fact that Rosie's hair grows thicker & quicker than Brinley's?
Rosie got Acacia's genes & Brinley got Jairus's.
I'm sure she's bitter af about it. Brinley was bald for at least a year whereas Rosie's only 6 months and has already had a mini-hair cut. I do love Rosie's little mohawk though.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Translation: Not going to happen, so don't bother bringing it up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:37 pm
Videos I want to see? Maybe "I'm taking an indefinite hiatus from social media."

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

brokencitysky wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm
So instead of investing her 30k in something that will actually benefit her and her family in the future she’s planning yet another Disney trip and going to Hawaii again... What happened to her New Years resolution about spending smarter and saving more?

She could have put that $30,000 in a savings account for Brinley as a college fund.

She gonna spend the whole dang thing on herself

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Asking for suggestions because she isn't creative or interesting enough to think of ideas for herself. They've done videos on shopping, cleaning and taking photos, they don't do anything else worth documenting (not that those things are either).

Bree_26
Learner
Learner

Post by Bree_26 »

A Disney trip...well well well. A couple posts back someone was going on about how we don’t know what she’s doing with her money etc etc and I had to laugh. She’s definitely an over sharer on most aspects of her life. If she was investing her money wisely we’d definitely have heard about it by now on her social media. She is making good money imo doing the presets, YT and sponsorships and I do think she at least has savings but being an influencer is not gonna pay the bills forever. If you want to be an influencer with a lot of expensive material things you at least have to have something tangible to back it up. Aspyn has her online store, Tammy hembrow has her workout line + fitness app, a lot of the girls from teen mom have online businesses, Ace family has merch and an app, heck, even Savannah Montano who is literally only ‘famous’ for her tumblr (like Acacia) and her lil relationship has a clothing line. It’s common sense. I sound like a scratch record but starting a business when you have a large social media following is literally one of the easiest ways to make a large profit and do something that can be long term. A business relies heavily on sales. If you have guaranteed sales thanks to a lot of followers that are obsessed with you and you put effort into it, it’s highly unlikely it will fail. Even if starting a business is not her thing (which would be strange considering she’s always trying to sell her followers something), she has never given any kind of indication that she’s fiscally responsible. I will admit we really don’t know if she’s being responsible, but her actions just don’t match up to that. There are a lot of influencers who I consider somewhat fiscally responsible, even if I don’t like them, that don’t spend/behave the way she does

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

This post really rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but it bothers me how she always calls her tiny girl, sissy girl, elf girl, monkey girl. Totally get cute nicknames but with Acacia she just seems so unattached. And the “quirks” that she refuses to speak about because she’s ashamed.
And to the people saying “she doesn’t have to throw her baby a 6 months party!!!1” well yeah.. duh. She uses the excuse that Rosie doesn’t know what’s going on way too much. I doubt Brinley understood what was going on at her party.
One more thing- I feel like if Rosie really didn’t have any issues besides developing slow and she caught up around let’s say 2 years old, her whole view would shift. Then she would fully love Rosie. But right now she just doesn’t cut it. Can’t get photos taken until she’s cuter, can’t do anything on holiday, no update video.
It’s so sad and depressing
Sorry for ranting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Melroselove wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:32 pm

This post really rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but it bothers me how she always calls her tiny girl, sissy girl, elf girl, monkey girl. Totally get cute nicknames but with Acacia she just seems so unattached. And the “quirks” that she refuses to speak about because she’s ashamed.
And to the people saying “she doesn’t have to throw her baby a 6 months party!!!1” well yeah.. duh. She uses the excuse that Rosie doesn’t know what’s going on way too much. I doubt Brinley understood what was going on at her party.
One more thing- I feel like if Rosie really didn’t have any issues besides developing slow and she caught up around let’s say 2 years old, her whole view would shift. Then she would fully love Rosie. But right now she just doesn’t cut it. Can’t get photos taken until she’s cuter, can’t do anything on holiday, no update video.
It’s so sad and depressing
Sorry for ranting

This!!!!

People are commenting on the photo of Rosie that there's nothing abnormal about her except for being small. Are they seriously eating that shit? Missing chromosome, duplicated chromosome, missing the middle of her brain, butterfly vertebrae, low muscle tone, missing set of ribs, and inability to visually focus doesn't sound "normal" to me.

She isn't just small, she's developmentally disabled. If her size was all that was different about her, she'd be able to hold her head up, focus her eyes on things, and start attempting to roll over.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Acacia is so goddamn immature. 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Is she saying she’s not gonna do a Rosie update? Seriously if she wants to make money? Do the video, monetize it and actually be transparent for once. I see nothing wrong with that tbh

It makes me so sad that she won’t do a 6 month party because “she can’t smash a cake”. I’m sure she can stick her hands in a cake. That doesn’t require major development. I do judge Acacia a lot but I can’t deny feeling bad for her having a disabled child. It is a risk you take with having children and like most people, she never thought it would happen to them. I hope she can come to her senses and really get her baby the support physically and emotionally she’s going to need.

Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by Guest »

I definitely get the second child not getting some of the same over the top stuff that the first baby gets. I’m the second child, and I remember my brothers baby book being more done than mine because he was the first child and I didn’t give a shit. That’s normal. She had a lot more on her plate by the time I came around. What bothers me with Acacia is that it’s not just little things like Valentine’s Day or a baby book, it’s Acacia literally not paying as much attention to Rosie because she looks different. That’s fucked up. You love your child unconditionally no matter what they look like. It just seems like she’s ashamed for her.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:40 pm
Acacia is so goddamn immature. 🙄
Acacia & her posse need to stop dragging people that dare speak up and are curious/concerned.

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

She got over a hundred video suggestions and only liked two, one telling her to make the same videos she always makes and one encouraging her to appease Brinley more than she already does.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Elah_ww wrote: I definitely get the second child not getting some of the same over the top stuff that the first baby gets. I’m the second child, and I remember my brothers baby book being more done than mine because he was the first child and I didn’t give a shit. That’s normal. She had a lot more on her plate by the time I came around. What bothers me with Acacia is that it’s not just little things like Valentine’s Day or a baby book, it’s Acacia literally not paying as much attention to Rosie because she looks different. That’s fucked up. You love your child unconditionally no matter what they look like. It just seems like she’s ashamed for her.

Exactly. I am the last of eight kids, born during the end of my parent's marriage & there were definite financial struggles. I didn't get as many photos taken as the first few kids, which I suppose is understandable with there being seven before me. But my mom didn't love me any less or pay any less attention to me because I wasn't the first. I'm her sick kid, too and was definitely one of the hardest toddlers (hellooooo separation anxiety); but I was never but in the background for the sake of my athletic brother or my charismatic sister.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

yungchi wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:00 pm
She got over a hundred video suggestions and only liked two, one telling her to make the same videos she always makes and one encouraging her to appease Brinley more than she already does.
Honestly I would LOVE to see her have to buy everything in Target that Brinley wants. It'll put her "Brinley doesn't care if a toy or her clothes are colorful" theory to the test. 😂 Something tells me that Brinley would walk out of Target wearing a Peppa Pig onesie, neon tutu, and light up shoes; with Disney princess singing dolls and my little pony in her arms.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:44 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Videos I want to see? Maybe "I'm taking an indefinite hiatus from social media."
I was a complete troll & asked for an update on how her New Year's resolution was going. 😂

mgirl81
Learner
Learner

Post by mgirl81 »

hater gator wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:29 am
this is random and petty but reading her say “y’all” in every damn tweet she makes is so cringy to me like ok girl from southern california who definitely does not naturally use the term yall in her day to day vocabulary and knows no one who does wow so relatable and quirky lol

She lived in Georgia for a while as a kid, amongst other states that use ya'll.

gh0st bird
Learner
Learner

Post by gh0st bird »

bbish13 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:10 pm
brokencitysky wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm
So instead of investing her 30k in something that will actually benefit her and her family in the future she’s planning yet another Disney trip and going to Hawaii again... What happened to her New Years resolution about spending smarter and saving more?

She could have put that $30,000 in a savings account for Brinley as a college fund.

She gonna spend the whole dang thing on herself
cmon, in what world does a Disney trip cost 30k lmao let’s be serious here. I love to criticize Acacia but I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt here.

Return to “acaciacutie”