acaciacutie (Part 3)

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: acaciacutie (Part 3)

Post by omglookatherbutt »

She posted on Instagram a selfie with her nasty teeth drinking a latte. She is an absolute child. She’s drinking coffee while pregnant! Even if she tries to say it’s decaf it still has caffeine in it. I can’t imagine what other horrible things she eats when no one is looking. :|

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

A certain amount of caffeine is ok while pregnant (250 mg/less than 2 cups a day or something I believe?), but like come on Acacia. You know people are gonna be annoyed by that, comment, fight, etc. :roll:

I think she should vlog her pregnancy again, it's good content for her fans that are hanging on. The only content she has tbh lol

awkwardd
Learner
Learner

acaciacutie (Part 3)

Post by awkwardd »

ImageImage

We get acacia, you and Jairus have sex.
Don’t know why she always wants everyone to know that’s she’s “grown up” and has sex

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

We get it. You have 1 child and another on the way. Nobodies thinking you're the next Virgin Mary and that's it's an immaculate conception. We know you've had sex at least twice.

btw. A, broadcasting that you have sex seems more immature than just owning it and not broadcasting your sex life.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

She literally wants to be edgy so damn bad. She talks about having sex (wow so shocking you’re 20 of course you did), smoking weed (again, wow that’s crazy!!!) and when she’s finally 21 and not pregnant she’ll probably talk about drinking every now and then. It’s all out of a desperate attempt to feel like she’s not some boring ass stay at home mom with a 1 yr old and an ugly fiancé..

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

I hate that she is constantly bringing up sex because it makes me ill to imagine her lanky self in bed with Jairus' dad body......... :barf:

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

omglookatherbutt wrote:She posted on Instagram a selfie with her nasty teeth drinking a latte. She is an absolute child. She’s drinking coffee while pregnant! Even if she tries to say it’s decaf it still has caffeine in it. I can’t imagine what other horrible things she eats when no one is looking. :|
While some coffee is okay, she also went to Sbucks today. You can see the cup in her instastory where Brinley has a cake pop.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Acacia, no one is jealous of you having sex with Jairus. He is ALL yours :barf:

peachbuttons
Learner
Learner

Post by peachbuttons »

She's asking on Twitter if she can "do it" before walking down the aisle. :roll:
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosouars, darling.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

peachbuttons wrote:She's asking on Twitter if she can "do it" before walking down the aisle. :roll:
Imagine being old enough to get married and have 2 children’s and still saying “do it” :roll:

joooo_booo
Learner
Learner

Post by joooo_booo »

this literally just makes it look like she hooked up w his brother

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

joooo_booo wrote:this literally just makes it look like she hooked up w his brother

"Than either of us" lol she doesn't want to admit that her baby looks like Jairus does she?

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

joooo_booo wrote:this literally just makes it look like she hooked up w his brother

Lol his proves she looks nothing like acacia or her side. Brin looks like jarius and his side and it makes her so mad lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mamsiyem
Learner
Learner

Post by Mamsiyem »

She’s being active on instagram, posting pictures everyday. Probably to buy diapers for the next baby. I’m sure she’s praying day and night to have a baby that look like her and with hair.
Also, dont you think Brinley is too quite for a baby ? She never opens her mouth, she looks more mature than her mother, it’s weird.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

A fan of hers posted a photo of her brother (Peyton Clark) as a baby and said Brinley looked just like him and she didn’t, at all. Even her fans can’t admit that Brinley is Jairus Jr only actually cute. And tbh all of Cacia’s babies will likely look like Jairus boy or girl, he probably has stronger genes somehow

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

bnx18 wrote:A fan of hers posted a photo of her brother (Peyton Clark) as a baby and said Brinley looked just like him and she didn’t, at all. Even her fans can’t admit that Brinley is Jairus Jr only actually cute. And tbh all of Cacia’s babies will likely look like Jairus boy or girl, he probably has stronger genes somehow

Probably. I have a friend of mine who literally, everyone in her family including her looks like her grandmother on her mother's side, even all the boys. I hope all their kids look like Jairus because it pisses her off so much :rofl:

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

Acacia's main reason for having a child is to see herself in adorable baby form, so for her children to end up looking like Jairus is the funniest and most satisfying thing ever.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Lily Laurette wrote:Acacia's main reason for having a child is to see herself in adorable baby form, so for her children to end up looking like Jairus is the funniest and most satisfying thing ever.

She wants a mini me to fit her aesthetic of "I have a perfect life with a perfect husband and perfect adorable babies who look just like me" which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. She cares more about a child looking like her than she cares about if the child is healthy or not

seacrash
Learner
Learner

Post by seacrash »

she is so annoying. she posts pictures of jairus as a baby, then immediately is like "just a reminder: this is me as a baby." ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! its like she knows that everyone will respond to the pic of jairus saying it looks just like brinley, and she still tries soooo hard to get people to say brinley looks like her! its getting really pathetic and desperate.

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

as long as the baby looks like anyone but Jairus, it's ok.

Return to “acaciacutie”