Post by lurkingthemurky »

airlocked wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:33 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:04 pm
Ailurus wrote:
bellsssss wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:17 pm
She shared her vegan dinner on insta stories. It was literally a pile of grains she was scooping up with more grains (crackers) so unbalanced, so unhealthy. She’s clearly “vegan” just to say she’s vegan and has no desire to actually be healthful.
Regardless of whether her diet is shit or not, veganism isn't about being healthy lol
What? Yes it is lol. I went vegan because I had hypertension and was at my heaviest weight, 3 months into veganism I lost 15 pounds and my blood pressure is normal again. It definitely is about health! Nourishing your body with plant based foods and protein instead of animal products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it is more accurate to say that veganism does not necessarily equate to being healthy. It depends on what is being consumed and if it is balanced. I.e someone can eat processed meat alternatives all day long vs someone who is eating whole foods, and yet still have the same mindset about not wanting to consume animal products

If veganism is not done right, you can become very sick. There's nutritional aspects you might otherwise miss out on if you have a horrible vegan diet. The same applies to omnivores. You can eat McDonald's day in, and day out and suffer the consequences.
Veganism is undoubtedly trendy, but it's easy to get wrong.
Acacia is a great example. A lot of her food lacks nutrition.
I also do not buy for even a second that she is a fulltime vegan. I don't.

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney

Post by 3lectraheart »

It makes me really sad that she's having Brin play with makeup stuff. I was obsessed with makeup as a little little kid and flashforward to me at seventeen and I feel too bad about myself to accept my bare face and skin. I literally can't handle my face without it. I always apologize when I go to school barefaced.

That little girl is going to have some serious self image and body image problems. Living on a restrictive diet and having an image-obsessed Instagram model mom won't help either.
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Watching her IG live is so boring! She has the personality of a rock.

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

3lectraheart wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 pm
It makes me really sad that she's having Brin play with makeup stuff. I was obsessed with makeup as a little little kid and flashforward to me at seventeen and I feel too bad about myself to accept my bare face and skin. I literally can't handle my face without it. I always apologize when I go to school barefaced.

That little girl is going to have some serious self image and body image problems. Living on a restrictive diet and having an image-obsessed Instagram model mom won't help either.
It’s a toy. Tons of little girls have play make up and play vanities and they grow up just fine. Sorry that you’re having these problems, but that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with a kid playing with a toy.
I do think her girls may grow up to have issues with self esteem, but that would be from having acacia as a mom, not from having a toy vanity as a child.

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer

Post by 3lectraheart »

Jenin wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm
3lectraheart wrote:

It’s a toy. Tons of little girls have play make up and play vanities and they grow up just fine. Sorry that you’re having these problems, but that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with a kid playing with a toy.
I do think her girls may grow up to have issues with self esteem, but that would be from having acacia as a mom, not from having a toy vanity as a child.
I wasn't only talking about the vanity.
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

3lectraheart wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:34 pm
Jenin wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm
3lectraheart wrote:

I wasn't only talking about the vanity.
And neither am I. Appearance is very important to acacia and her daughters will likely internalize this as they grow up, leading to issues with self esteem. However, I fail to see how having a toy vanity is an issue. I get that you connect being obsessed with makeup as a child to your current struggles, but that doesn’t mean everyone will have the same experience.

Faat18
Talker
Talker

Post by Faat18 »

Acacia be likeImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:04 pm
Ailurus wrote:
bellsssss wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:17 pm
She shared her vegan dinner on insta stories. It was literally a pile of grains she was scooping up with more grains (crackers) so unbalanced, so unhealthy. She’s clearly “vegan” just to say she’s vegan and has no desire to actually be healthful.
Regardless of whether her diet is shit or not, veganism isn't about being healthy lol
What? Yes it is lol. I went vegan because I had hypertension and was at my heaviest weight, 3 months into veganism I lost 15 pounds and my blood pressure is normal again. It definitely is about health! Nourishing your body with plant based foods and protein instead of animal products

That’s called having a plant based diet. Veganism is concerned with preventing cruelty and exploitation of animals as much as is practical in daily life. It is not a diet for health reasons. Eating a whole foods plant based diet is great and incredible for your health, but that is not what veganism as a movement is about at all.

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

Screenshot_20190426-143240_Instagram.jpg
Surprised at the amount of people defending the comment and telling Acacia to accept constructive criticism. Usually if anyone makes any comment even slightly critical of Acacia it's followed by hundreds of "How dare you?! Acacia is perfect!" replies.

Also she deleted the stories of Brinley in her seat front facing, and claims to have listened to recommendations and turned the seat back around, which I'm not buying. Whe needs to see Brinleys perfect, beautiful face at all times, even if it puts her in danger, as she was told front facing would countless times last time she brought it up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

ChillSis wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Remember in the Rosie update when she said that Rosie never cries? And yet.... Rosie is literally always crying and being ignored in the car for their constant karaoke Instagram stories???
"Brinley is her FAVORITE PERSON ALWAYS."

Okay but seriously nearly all the footage we've seen of the two interacting, Rosie cries and gets upset because they refuse to teach Brinley boundaries and tell her to be soft and kind.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Diagonally wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Surprised at the amount of people defending the comment and telling Acacia to accept constructive criticism. Usually if anyone makes any comment even slightly critical of Acacia it's followed by hundreds of "How dare you?! Acacia is perfect!" replies.

Also she deleted the stories of Brinley in her seat front facing, and claims to have listened to recommendations and turned the seat back around, which I'm not buying. Whe needs to see Brinleys perfect, beautiful face at all times, even if it puts her in danger, as she was told front facing would countless times last time she brought it up.
Being in the proper carseat facing the proper direction saved my nephew's life when their car had been hit by a drunk driver going 100mph into opposite traffic....

Why the fuck would she chance anything happening to the kids when she could do easy things to ensure that she's doing the most she can to keep them protected?

So she wants to see Brinley's beautiful face? Not to be dark as fuck but if a car hit them head-on, who knows how "beautiful" Brinley's face would be if she flew out of her carseat?

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Diagonally wrote:

“I like it so why does it matter”

Like???? GIRL

She is such a nightmare human being to interact with, I can see why she has no friends. She’s such a sensitive little narcissistic bitch. She is so goddamn annoying I hate that we collectively made this human form of a saltine cracker famous online. No wonder only 15 yr olds look up to her. Hoooooly shit dude

wbumillie
Learner
Learner

Post by wbumillie »

following!

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Acacia to Brinley (direct quotes): You are perfect! You're the most beautiful, creative, funny, smart, strong girl ever! You're the only one cooler than me!

Acacia to Rosie: You are one of the most pretty girls I've seen. Sweet sissy monkey butt.

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

In the past 24 hours she has tweeted about eating vegetables, the cake thing and sympathy vs empathy - all topics that we have discussed recently. Hi, Acacia!

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Diagonally wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Being in the proper carseat facing the proper direction saved my nephew's life when their car had been hit by a drunk driver going 100mph into opposite traffic....

Why the fuck would she chance anything happening to the kids when she could do easy things to ensure that she's doing the most she can to keep them protected?

So she wants to see Brinley's beautiful face? Not to be dark as fuck but if a car hit them head-on, who knows how "beautiful" Brinley's face would be if she flew out of her carseat?
Pretty sure there are carseat mirrors created for the very reason of parents being able to check on the baby while they're driving. She's just an idiot.

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

I know Brinley is barely even two, but I think it’s important to teach manners from an early age. Brinley’s not going to learn straight away but it would’ve been a good idea for Acacia to prompt Brinley to say “please” after “I want food”

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

OT but is this not Acacia?? I love Conan lol

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

hater gator wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:32 pm
Diagonally wrote:Screenshot_20190426-143240_Instagram.jpg

“I like it so why does it matter”

Like???? GIRL

She is such a nightmare human being to interact with, I can see why she has no friends. She’s such a sensitive little narcissistic bitch. She is so goddamn annoying I hate that we collectively made this human form of a saltine cracker famous online. No wonder only 15 yr olds look up to her. Hoooooly shit dude

What gets me is that these photo she posts aren't simply family or personal photos. I wouldn't go into someone's vacation trip photos on Facebook and criticize their lighting or composition for obvious reasons. But she posts heavily posed and edited photos because she knows she's a family vlogger and aspiring photographer (lol). Everything she posts is essentially her portfolio and work. She's not doing it for free because it connects to her income (advertising get overpriced presets and getting clicks and ad money, etc.). These pictures can and should receive such constructive and justified criticismher .

She wants to be taken seriously as an artist and people are pointing out that she's making mistakes and has room for improvement, and her first reaction is ALWAYS to throw a little fit and turn to her followers for support and attack. She could easily say "thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the future!" and drop some colorful presets or whatever but she's making sure she NEVER improves because of her followers and she likes it it must be good enough! As someone who's done creative writing for more than ten years and posted shit online it really is key to learn how to take criticism and respond productively in order to grow. I'd love to see her "professional" doing someone's wedding photos and crying to Twitter when her washed out presets make the bride sink into the background and her clients chew her out.

Bowwow222
Learner
Learner

Post by Bowwow222 »

TBH in acacia's last story where Rosie accidentally kicks brinley in the face and she captions it "evil little sister moment" bothers me a lot. Brinley literally can't handle the attention not being on her (not hate or anything, she's almost 2, it's normal) or constantly steals Rosie's binky, and Acacia has never once said "selfish big sister moment" but Rosie hardly kicking Brin makes her an "evil little sister"?? Good grief the favoritism is too incredibly obvious

Return to “acaciacutie”