Alisha Marie (Macbby11) ~ Part 2

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Re: Alisha Marie (Macbby11) ~ Part 2

Post by Yomass » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:57 am

She openly had a boyfriend when she started Youtube after that she and Ashley have kept their lovelife from the public for some reason.

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:15 am

Yomass wrote:We haven't seen her dad in vlogs for ages and he isn't mentioned hope he is OK?
We got to see Papa Alisha today so all is well.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:09 pm

have you seen her new birthday vlog? in minute 2:45 when ashley handed her a gift and her mom about to say something about the gift is from someone else, alisha gives her a 'no cant say that' look. but otherwise her parents are really cute
su'udzon at its finest

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Whoever contoured her abs and chest must hate her lol

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:21 pm

She looks good though, wish I was at Coachella.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:27 pm

squishystyle wrote:Whoever contoured her abs and chest must hate her lol
Embarrassing

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:30 pm

cheeringphil wrote:have you seen her new birthday vlog? in minute 2:45 when ashley handed her a gift and her mom about to say something about the gift is from someone else, alisha gives her a 'no cant say that' look. but otherwise her parents are really cute

Well spotted it must be a gift from her guy.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:15 am

Yomass wrote:
cheeringphil wrote:have you seen her new birthday vlog? in minute 2:45 when ashley handed her a gift and her mom about to say something about the gift is from someone else, alisha gives her a 'no cant say that' look. but otherwise her parents are really cute

Well spotted it must be a gift from her guy.
yeah, weird for her to leave that in.
su'udzon at its finest

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Her coachella outfit is so ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:33 pm

She’s fug and her hair that short isn’t helping. She always looks ridiculous wearing super trendy clothes. She’d look best in a simple sundress or something.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Is it just me or does it look like she had a towel tied around her waist? I know it’s a skirt but it’s ugly af. Her hair looks good besides the ugly blonde color

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:19 pm

I truly think she’s dating someone. I wonder if the reason why she’s keeping him a secret is because he probably doesn’t know she’s a YouTuber. If he knew and saw her videos and content she put out and how immature she acted he’d probably run for the hills. Also if her subs found out a bunch of little 8-15 year olds would scare him off and be bugging him if he has social media and I think she’s embarrassed about that and that’s why she’s keeping him on the down low.

LPcorazon
Informer
Informer

Post by LPcorazon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Strawberryjelly wrote:I truly think she’s dating someone. I wonder if the reason why she’s keeping him a secret is because he probably doesn’t know she’s a YouTuber. If he knew and saw her videos and content she put out and how immature she acted he’d probably run for the hills. Also if her subs found out a bunch of little 8-15 year olds would scare him off and be bugging him if he has social media and I think she’s embarrassed about that and that’s why she’s keeping him on the down low.

Probably why she is off her vlog game too. Too early to show him and take advantage of him for YouTube challenges.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:30 pm

LPcorazon wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:I truly think she’s dating someone. I wonder if the reason why she’s keeping him a secret is because he probably doesn’t know she’s a YouTuber. If he knew and saw her videos and content she put out and how immature she acted he’d probably run for the hills. Also if her subs found out a bunch of little 8-15 year olds would scare him off and be bugging him if he has social media and I think she’s embarrassed about that and that’s why she’s keeping him on the down low.

Probably why she is off her vlog game too. Too early to show him and take advantage of him for YouTube challenges.

yes! Anther reason why he probably doesn’t know she does YouTube! If she shoved a big old camera in his face he’d probably be like ugggh why are you filming and she’d have to tell him. I also wonder what going to happen with Ashley and their living situation if the relationship lasts long and she decided to move him in.

LPcorazon
Informer
Informer

Post by LPcorazon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Strawberryjelly wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:

yes! Anther reason why he probably doesn’t know she does YouTube! If she shoved a big old camera in his face he’d probably be like ugggh why are you filming and she’d have to tell him. I also wonder what going to happen with Ashley and their living situation if the relationship lasts long and she decided to move him in.

She will definitely have to move out. Pretty sure Alisha is the major contributor.

Besides her limited vocabulary, I have been notice she is changing subtly in a good way though. So if a guy can make her be less child like then by all means

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 pm

LPcorazon wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:

She will definitely have to move out. Pretty sure Alisha is the major contributor.

Besides her limited vocabulary, I have been notice she is changing subtly in a good way though. So if a guy can make her be less child like then by all means

I hope it changes her for the better. Although a little ditzy, she does seem like a sweet girl. I hope she matured soon

LPcorazon
Informer
Informer

Post by LPcorazon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Strawberryjelly wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:

I hope it changes her for the better. Although a little ditzy, she does seem like a sweet girl. I hope she matured soon

Agreed but doesn't help that she is now besties with remi.

misskermit99
Learner
Learner

Post by misskermit99 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Did you see her q&a? Pretty lame, but seems shes single and will only live with Ashley until she gets married. :?

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Really not feeling her Coachella looks. The skirt from day 1 looks like a towel and I personally don't think her new shorter hair looks good :/

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Alisha's new and shorter hair looks awful; it makes her look like a soccer mom. I'm genuinely curious why she felt the need to cut her hair shorter. Yikes.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Her reaction to her hair to me made it seem like she's not that sold on it either. I think it looked great the length it was before she cut it even shorter she just needed to get it dyed again.

kathysantoni
Debater
Debater

Post by kathysantoni » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:13 pm

She really needs a new stylist. After NYFW she should have hired someone else. Her personal style is already tragic enough so it's pretty bad when someone you PAY to style you makes you look even worse.

Also she cut her hair shorter because she said it grew, lol.
Like no shit Sherlock, hair grows 1/2" a month which was about how long it had been since she chopped it off.
"STOP GLAM SHAMING ME!!!"

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 am

kathysantoni wrote:She really needs a new stylist. After NYFW she should have hired someone else. Her personal style is already tragic enough so it's pretty bad when someone you PAY to style you makes you look even worse.

Also she cut her hair shorter because she said it grew, lol.
Like no shit Sherlock, hair grows 1/2" a month which was about how long it had been since she chopped it off.
I know right. Is she gonna keep cutting her hair every time it grows an inch lol. Also, i know she posted a pic of her and niki at coachella on her ig story but something still seems off about them.

xoxocharlie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by xoxocharlie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 am

I don't think she has a boyfriend. Like is she even dating? And where did she meet him? Target, Starbucks??

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:58 am

Still from Mia's PR unboxing vlog in March. Eeeek! Not a good look.

Return to “AlishaMarie”