Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post Reply
TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:22 am
So Baby Ariel, the girl from musically who was also on the cast of Chicken Girls, has a fairly large role in a new Disney Channel movie. Yet, Annie can’t seem to break away from Brat despite making them making the entire channel about Annie.
In my investigation the other day, I noticed most of her friends and peers are having significantly more commercial success. I didn't even realize that while filming web series with Annie, Jayden has had a recurring role on DIsney's Coop and Cami as the main character's girlfriend for the last couple of years. That along with a small parts on Criminal Minds, a Tia Mowry sitcom, a Jim Carey Showtime gig and two feature length films. Not to mention a tour with Echosmith (hit "Cool Kids"). Her Netflix movie co-starred Lilia's girlfriend and Hayden. HAYDEN! He can't act his way out of a paper bag, was blacklisted in the tween web industry (by Annie) and he is still out-booking her. Indiana scored what looks like an Indie film, where she is billed just after Mira Sorvino and Sean Astin (Goonies, Stranger Things), along with a guest role on a primetime network sitcom (Single Parents).

So what's the deal? I theorized just yesterday that Annie is just done with it all, and was intentionally tanking her career, but now I am not sure. It has been speculated that the child entertainment industry is essentially just a casting couch, leading to the mess with Ricky Garcia, and used to provide explanations for tragedies from Corey Haim to Amanda Bynes. We also know talented kids like Dakota Fanning can seem to bypass it, scoring killer roles from day one without ever playing The Hollywood Game. But Annie isn't talented. We can explain her Brat roles by monetary contribution (EP billing), subscriber count, and bullying father, but even her current employer, Nick, seems to require more from her before actually putting her on the air. Hopefully her commercial failure means she his refusing to play the game and is being kept safe despite her parents terrible choices in life?

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:56 pm

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:37 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:22 am
So Baby Ariel, the girl from musically who was also on the cast of Chicken Girls, has a fairly large role in a new Disney Channel movie. Yet, Annie can’t seem to break away from Brat despite making them making the entire channel about Annie.
In my investigation the other day, I noticed most of her friends and peers are having significantly more commercial success. I didn't even realize that while filming web series with Annie, Jayden has had a recurring role on DIsney's Coop and Cami as the main character's girlfriend for the last couple of years. That along with a small parts on Criminal Minds, a Tia Mowry sitcom, a Jim Carey Showtime gig and two feature length films. Not to mention a tour with Echosmith (hit "Cool Kids"). Her Netflix movie co-starred Lilia's girlfriend and Hayden. HAYDEN! He can't act his way out of a paper bag, was blacklisted in the tween web industry (by Annie) and he is still out-booking her. Indiana scored what looks like an Indie film, where she is billed just after Mira Sorvino and Sean Astin (Goonies, Stranger Things), along with a guest role on a primetime network sitcom (Single Parents).

So what's the deal? I theorized just yesterday that Annie is just done with it all, and was intentionally tanking her career, but now I am not sure. It has been speculated that the child entertainment industry is essentially just a casting couch, leading to the mess with Ricky Garcia, and used to provide explanations for tragedies from Corey Haim to Amanda Bynes. We also know talented kids like Dakota Fanning can seem to bypass it, scoring killer roles from day one without ever playing The Hollywood Game. But Annie isn't talented. We can explain her Brat roles by monetary contribution (EP billing), subscriber count, and bullying father, but even her current employer, Nick, seems to require more from her before actually putting her on the air. Hopefully her commercial failure means she his refusing to play the game and is being kept safe despite her parents terrible choices in life?

It says a lot that a network made for children in which 90% of the acting requirements are overly speaking at an increased speed to reel in children’s racing attention spans. But when it comes to some legendary child actors who never stepped foot in children’s entertainment like Millie Bobby Brown and Dakota Fanning, even Elle Fanning seemed to skip past Disney and Nick and even some of Disney and Nick’s alum’s who found huge success in more demanding roles. Zendaya and Zac Efron on the acting side and Selena And Ariana on the music side. But i do think that there has to be a fire within. I’m not sure where her head is at from a career standpoint cause they quit vlogging and all we get from her is just her relationship with Asher. So who knows if she is still working. She makes vague statements on interviews and professional websites don’t seem to show much of a forward motion as far as her desire to continue. She made it seem like she was enjoying it and her narrative was always that this was her dream since a wee youngin that she become a big music and acting star and it seemed to be the narrative passed on by everyone from Hollywire to ET. But then she hasn’t promoted anything in 6 months and all we see from her is Asher. And Asher is pretty much saying time and time again that he isn’t gonna be turning his relationship into a Thompson Square (country band also married couple) kinda situation and that she isn’t interested in the music process. She has even said in so many words she isn’t interested in it. I mean You can compare interviews to Taylor Swift as a young musician and I’m sure her vibe and overall responses probably express someone is more interested in making music and may even have a lot of music knowledge but Annie’s knowledge goes as far as what angles and filters make her picnic photo’s with her bf look like vintage 90’s prints.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 pm

Man, I know you all have mostly accepted the relationship as real at this point, but I am still skeptical. He just did another interview where he describes her yet again using the ultimate blow-off descriptor, "sweet". That is why he loves her: she "gets him" and she is "just sweet" and "just nice". He even struggles a bit to come up with that. Then he answers the next question about his first impression as if he views her as a little sister, wanting to "squeeze her face" and "be friends". He speaks more passionately about his MV directors.

ETA: Does anyone remember the clip of Annie on a couch with an adult actor and every take she sticks her tongue out and/or throws a peace sign? The actor passive aggressively asks if she does that every time. It was hilarious, but I can't remember what it is from. Maybe she pisses people off on set and thats why she isn't cast in important projects?


Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:37 pm

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 pm
Man, I know you all have mostly accepted the relationship as real at this point, but I am still skeptical. He just did another interview where he describes her yet again using the ultimate blow-off descriptor, "sweet". That is why he loves her: she "gets him" and she is "just sweet" and "just nice". He even struggles a bit to come up with that. Then he answers the next question about his first impression as if he views her as a little sister, wanting to "squeeze her face" and "be friends". He speaks more passionately about his MV directors.

ETA: Does anyone remember the clip of Annie on a couch with an adult actor and every take she sticks her tongue out and/or throws a peace sign? The actor passive aggressively asks if she does that every time. It was hilarious, but I can't remember what it is from. Maybe she pisses people off on set and thats why she isn't cast in important projects?

I wish there was a comparison video of him talking about anyone else in comparison to Annie. I saw him talk about Annie is which he states “she just gets me” and i felt like that was a cop out statement. Like what does that even mean? Like how does she get you? On a creative level? You already basically claimed that the girl doesn’t have the talent and work ethic and desire to write music. She can’t play a guitar and her singing is really unimpressive and bland. So i dont Think you guys get each other on a music level. Does she watch basketball? She knows your teams? Their strengths weaknesses and can carry on a conversation about the game? Cause i don’t think she knows basketball from baseball. Nor does she really care to know the difference between a jump shot and a slam dunk. I would Say the same thing about acting. So where does she get you, Asher? It just seems like a cop out answer. I really don’t know what they have in common.

But for what it’s worth they have been “together” for a year this week. So there has to be *something* there even if it’s just two friends who have pushed and controlled each other into solitude... some were saying that they both have sort of secluded themselves from their friends. Like Asher has no other friends outside of her and she barely seems to see Lilia or Jayden anymore. So unless they just are two friends who have controlled each other to having no other friends or they found some sort of interest. I just don’t know what.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:10 pm

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:37 pm
TheLoneStranger wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 pm
I wish there was a comparison video of him talking about anyone else in comparison to Annie. I saw him talk about Annie is which he states “she just gets me” and i felt like that was a cop out statement. Like what does that even mean? Like how does she get you? On a creative level? You already basically claimed that the girl doesn’t have the talent and work ethic and desire to write music. She can’t play a guitar and her singing is really unimpressive and bland. So i dont Think you guys get each other on a music level. Does she watch basketball? She knows your teams? Their strengths weaknesses and can carry on a conversation about the game? Cause i don’t think she knows basketball from baseball. Nor does she really care to know the difference between a jump shot and a slam dunk. I would Say the same thing about acting. So where does she get you, Asher? It just seems like a cop out answer. I really don’t know what they have in common.

But for what it’s worth they have been “together” for a year this week. So there has to be *something* there even if it’s just two friends who have pushed and controlled each other into solitude... some were saying that they both have sort of secluded themselves from their friends. Like Asher has no other friends outside of her and she barely seems to see Lilia or Jayden anymore. So unless they just are two friends who have controlled each other to having no other friends or they found some sort of interest. I just don’t know what.
In the clip I posted, Asher actually did expand on "gets me" for once, specifying it his sense of humor. Which is even stranger. He loves that she thinks he is funny? Asher used to talk about hanging out with all his friends in Arizona, but that was the first few months of the relationship when they never saw eachother, and "work came first". They did (suspiciously) start dating in the middle of a press tour though. How do we know they don't see friends (other than Annie's super jealous history)? At least Asher seems to still have a genuine relationship with his choreographer Kylie. We have seen them hang out alone even going to yoga/shop while Annie stayed at Asher's house.

** This is one of my favorite clips. Annie didn't even trust Paige around Hayden. Also I kind of forgot that Paige used to be so pretty.


nsf555
Talker
Talker
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:17 pm
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by nsf555 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:45 pm

When does Asher turn 18? I know they won’t be together by the time his birthday rolls around.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:41 pm

nsf555 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:45 pm
When does Asher turn 18? I know they won’t be together by the time his birthday rolls around.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not until the beginning of September. They have quite a while to wind it down. Who knows, maybe they will just slap some "purity rings" on them Jonas Brothers style.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:19 pm

My guess is they will break up over the summer to make it look like it was something else when in reality it’s cause he is 18 and i doubt they will slap purity rings on it. He will have to wait 2 years for her to turn 18. Is she really worth waiting 2 years for if all they have in common is a sense of humor? Their bond doesn’t seem THAT strong.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:02 am

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:19 pm
My guess is they will break up over the summer to make it look like it was something else when in reality it’s cause he is 18 and i doubt they will slap purity rings on it. He will have to wait 2 years for her to turn 18. Is she really worth waiting 2 years for if all they have in common is a sense of humor? Their bond doesn’t seem THAT strong.
A little circle of metal never stopped the Jo Bros, and it wouldn't stop any other teens forced to pretend for the sake of professional publicity. Technically (according to Google), if they have had sexual contact, it is already illegal in both California (minors can't consent even amongst each other) and Arizona (their age gap is too big AND 14 yr olds are off limits to everyone). It just becomes "more illegal" in September when Asher turns 18. Sooo, since I am certain all minors in California aren't celibate, I assume is it just understood that no minors really gets prosecuted with the associated misdemeanor, unless you piss off the wrong person or do something obviously predatory? But considering Arizona does allow underage activity between similarly aged older teens, it seems more likely that they would prosecute a couple they clearly define to have an inappropriate age gap like Ashannie. Especially if they got started at 14. I doubt Annie's team is smart enough to even realize that possibility, but would Asher's team have really risked a record contract and a billion dollar movie franchise? I suddenly find myself getting pushed closer towards the theory that Annie is a beard....if they don't split this summer that will be even more suspicious. It seems any minute chance of an accidental pregnancy would be too much risk.

That being said, they already set Asher up for a natural exit in the J-14 interview. He was asked about how their relationship will be handled when he leaves to film Shazam 2 (spring/summer). He said he didn't know, implied that they wouldn't get to see each other, and said he was lucky his family would be with him to support him. Either he is terrible with words, or his publicist already prepped him to lay the groundwork for a "conscious uncoupling". Cue the standard: they will always love each other, long distance relationships are hard, careers took them on different paths, blah, blah, blah. Weird that Annie has been allowed to tag along everywhere with him so far, just like another little sister. I guess we are to believe that blockbuster movie productions are cool with bringing along a family of 4, a choreographer and an accused predator.....but draw a hard line at clingy girlfriends?

OFF-TOPIC: I'm glad I grew up in New England where the statutory rape laws are simple. Kids between 14 and 18....have fun! Just start checking IDs on your 18th birthday. Legally, half my middle school could have been prosecuted by their 14th birthday if they lived in CA or AZ. It seems insane that you can hold a pair of 14 yr olds legally responsible, for engaging in activity that they are too young to legally consent to. The West must be smoking something good....or bad.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:01 am

Here’s my question though... unless a parent of a minor goes after the 18 year old or that minor gets pregnant, no one is really gonna know what’s going on. So what makes any of us think he would be locked up unless she gets pregnant. If Katie is allowing them to get cozy on vacay and in her own home, she isn’t gonna go after him once he is 18 and as long as she isn’t knocked up (imagine immature Annie remembering to take her BC every day). His parents obviously won’t care since they already don’t and won’t go after their own son. So really if anyone could get away with it, it will be them.

Unless separation really does end it, i don’t see them breaking up any time soon. They are too clingy to each other to be ending any day soon. And no one is gonna go after Asher when he turns 18. Katie sure as hell won’t and his parents won’t so who is gonna make a legal case against him?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:12 am

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:01 am
Here’s my question though... unless a parent of a minor goes after the 18 year old or that minor gets pregnant, no one is really gonna know what’s going on. So what makes any of us think he would be locked up unless she gets pregnant. If Katie is allowing them to get cozy on vacay and in her own home, she isn’t gonna go after him once he is 18 and as long as she isn’t knocked up (imagine immature Annie remembering to take her BC every day). His parents obviously won’t care since they already don’t and won’t go after their own son. So really if anyone could get away with it, it will be them.

Unless separation really does end it, i don’t see them breaking up any time soon. They are too clingy to each other to be ending any day soon. And no one is gonna go after Asher when he turns 18. Katie sure as hell won’t and his parents won’t so who is gonna make a legal case against him?
If you go polluting the internet with millions of instances of your illegal relationship, visually and verbally confirming it? The DA maybe? The crime of statutory rape still exists even if everyone thinks it's cute. Maybe that is why they never kiss on camera?

I get why Katie doesn't care, but Asher has so much to lose. Annie's family tried, and partially succeed, at destroying the life/career of two pre-pubescent children already. For the "crimes" of discussing a personal moment, and talking to humans that don't carry a Y chromosome. I'd be soiling my pants if I were him. Assuming it is an an authentic relationship. Pretending to date an underage girl for publicity isn't a crime.

nsf555
Talker
Talker
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:17 pm
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by nsf555 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:08 pm

I just don’t think Asher dating an underage girl when he turns 18 is a good look. Not that it’s too much better at the moment but legalities change when you turn 18. If his management really cares about the state of his career then they will make sure he and Annie split if Asher doesn’t already do it himself, because there’s no way Annie is breaking things off this time. What Asher did say in that video about the spring/summer project is interesting. We can assume there’s already been prep for the split.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tttttrassh
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:43 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Tttttrassh » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:34 pm

I feel like Annie will be the last to know. She genuinely thought she was Hayden’s girlfriend, which I’ll bet was news to him.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:19 pm

We all know Kenzie is one of the biggest influences in Annie's life, and it looks like she will be hitting the adult boyfriend conundrum come June. It will be interesting to see how they handle it. But unlike Ashannie, Kenzie and her bf would enjoy the protections of Romeo and Juliet exemptions in most of the country (like Arizona), because they are less than 2 years apart in age. Even though Cali doesn't legally recognize R&J laws, I suspect they would in spirit and action.

Agree that Annie will be the last to know. She gloms on to someone and doesn't let go until she is done with them. She has referred to Asher as family for quite some time now and I get the impression he is only thing going on at the moment, other than her wedding Pintrest board. It doesn't help that she is emotionally fragile, naive, and immature. I kind of hope there is an 18 mo. contract somewhere with her signature on it, or it could be life shattering for her when things end.

Hayden definitely did not have the same understanding of their relationship, having to educate stans (and Annie) that he was a kid, not married, and had friends of all genders....as kids do. Now that would be another terrifying solution to the Ashannie legal conundrum: marriage. They just couldn't do it in Arizona, as the state seems to be pretty serious about keeping young teens from entering into inappropriate adult relationships. California is a dumpster fire. It looks like you could marry off your toddler apparently. I am starting to see why Hollywood is the cesspool it is. Annie's too young to even do the celebrity style Vegas elopement. You know if Vegas won't let you do it, it must be a REALLY bad idea. Not that I think Asher or his family would ever entertain it.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by chloesweb85 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:33 pm

The only times that someone is charged with statutory rape is when:
1. There is a huge age gap, like a 30 year old with a 14 year old
2. Rape or accusations of rape
3. Pregnancy where someone presses charges

No DA is hanging out on IG looking for cases involving two teens. It may be illegal, but no one really cares and there are real crimes to focus on. Jaimie Lynne Spears was 15 when she got pregnant with her 18 year old boyfriend. No one brought charges against him.

It might not look good for his image, but I don’t think anyone is concerned about him getting arrested. Even if he did because of their ages it would be a civil charge with a $2000 fine in California.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:23 am

chloesweb85 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:33 pm
The only times that someone is charged with statutory rape is when:
1. There is a huge age gap, like a 30 year old with a 14 year old
2. Rape or accusations of rape
3. Pregnancy where someone presses charges

No DA is hanging out on IG looking for cases involving two teens. It may be illegal, but no one really cares and there are real crimes to focus on. Jaimie Lynne Spears was 15 when she got pregnant with her 18 year old boyfriend. No one brought charges against him.

It might not look good for his image, but I don’t think anyone is concerned about him getting arrested. Even if he did because of their ages it would be a civil charge with a $2000 fine in California.
This was kinda what I was saying. There has to be an investigation opened for there to be legal actions taken. I don’t think anyone is gonna be opening anything against him. Unless it’s Billy who finally decides to be a father. But Katie sure as hell won’t and his family isn’t gonna investigate against him.

Has anyone been keeping up with this Turks and Caicos trip? All the stans who were throwing hate that they weren’t going alone but all i have seen is them alone and Hayley is not there cause she was hanging with Coco and Lily from DM yesterday. Is she staying with Billy while Katie chaperones the vacay? God knows she won’t miss out on a tropical island trip. But has anyone actually seen anyone else with them? I can’t Imagine two minors can travel alone like that?

Notoday
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Notoday » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:59 am

"Has anyone been keeping up with this Turks and Caicos trip? All the stans who were throwing hate that they weren’t going alone but all i have seen is them alone and Hayley is not there cause she was hanging with Coco and Lily from DM yesterday. Is she staying with Billy while Katie chaperones the vacay? God knows she won’t miss out on a tropical island trip. But has anyone actually seen anyone else with them? I can’t Imagine two minors can travel alone like that?"

Yes, I've seen stories where it shows the whole Angel clan and I believe Kylie went. As well as Annie. They were at dinner. Not seeing Katie.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 am

chloesweb85 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:33 pm
The only times that someone is charged with statutory rape is when:
1. There is a huge age gap, like a 30 year old with a 14 year old
2. Rape or accusations of rape
3. Pregnancy where someone presses charges

No DA is hanging out on IG looking for cases involving two teens. It may be illegal, but no one really cares and there are real crimes to focus on. Jaimie Lynne Spears was 15 when she got pregnant with her 18 year old boyfriend. No one brought charges against him.

It might not look good for his image, but I don’t think anyone is concerned about him getting arrested. Even if he did because of their ages it would be a civil charge with a $2000 fine in California.
1. This is not true. https://www.dawsonnews.com/local/crimec ... tory-rape/
2. Statutory rape by definition is consensual. If not, it is forcible rape and age isn't a factor.
3. The DA can press charges even if a victim refuses to cooperate. They have DNA evidence proving the crime. I saw a polygamy documentary recently where this was done.

Jamie Lynn Spears was 16 when she got pregnant and claimed to be in a legal relationship in Louisiana with her 18 yr old boyfriend. They were protected under the R&J exemption. Granted he was speculated to be a carefully chosen patsy for the much older Nick exec who would have been prosecuted. Asher lives in Arizona where he has no such protections and it would be a felony crime in the event of a sexual relationship with Annie. It has already been established that California doesn't really give a crap and lets parents marry off their kids to pedophiles.

It is ridiculous to think a DA is trolling Instagram looking for teens to prosecute, but should Asher continue to date a minor and someone/something forces Asher onto their radar, it sure doesn't look good. There is too much evidence on SM for a patsy to be chosen like JLS. I am not saying it's likely, only that I think it is a really risky position for a young adult celeb to put themselves in. Maybe they are celibate, or the risk is worth it as you note. All we can do now is wait and see what he chooses to do....

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:37 pm

So does anyone think that Katie and Hayley weren't invited on this trip, or they declined? I know Hayley has been much more picky about her travel these days, maybe she refused? It's good to finally see her spend time with kids her own age for once. Maybe Katie has reinvested in Hayley's life, since Annie has ditched them for a family upgrade.

Tttttrassh
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:43 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Tttttrassh » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:41 pm

That would make two surviving LeBlancs that have ditched Katie for a family upgrade. Hayley’s probably counting the days.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:41 pm
That would make two surviving LeBlancs that have ditched Katie for a family upgrade. Hayley’s probably counting the days.
Maybe that's why she has aged up her look so much. She is hoping to be paired off to a good boy/family like Annie was around her age.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:27 pm

Katie would never turn down a tropical vacay. She was flipping her shit when they went to Hawaii and I’m sure she was all beside herself to go to Cabo. She probably wasn’t invited and bad on her part letting Annie go without her. She might be investing in Hayley. Maybe she reads here and pretty much everywhere that Hayley had the potential from the get go. But Billy was the one who did all the back door deals to push Annie ahead. She is probably clueless and not intimidating enough to push Hayley ahead. Even though Hayley doesn’t need it, she could probably still use some back door deals to get ahead. She’s not exactly a natural and she could use growth. But she definitely has more charisma than her sister.

Katie, i feel like, needs to be plugged into something, anything, to distract her from her trauma. I don’t know how that woman sleeps at night. Between thoughts of her son and her failed marriage, i imagine there’s a lot of chatter in her head. Now that Annie has left LeBlanc Manor for Heaven Angel and married herself to Asher, I can see Katie attaching yourself Hayley. It must suck for Hayley to feel like she is all her mother has left and is giving her her due attention now because she has nothing else in her life. Imagine your mom giving you attention cause you’re the last resort. Poor kid.
Last edited by Lisatheacrobat on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:32 pm

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:21 pm
Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:41 pm
That would make two surviving LeBlancs that have ditched Katie for a family upgrade. Hayley’s probably counting the days.
Maybe that's why she has aged up her look so much. She is hoping to be paired off to a good boy/family like Annie was around her age.
Dear God i hope Not. I truly And maybe naively, hope that they learned their lessons from Annie and won’t try and repeat the same patterns. At this point they donmt have the same platform they had when Hannie first began. It was just a year after Caleb’s death and they were still growing as a channel. But the last few years their views were in the toilet. There’s no way pairing Hayley with anyone would give them a fraction of the clout they got from Hannie. Kids moved on. They are pissed at Annie for being inactive and obsessed with Asher and they have moved on from Bratayley. So really trying to recreate Hannie with Hayley will not be successful at this point.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by TheLoneStranger » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:40 pm

When Annie gets back from her tropical vacation she will have to pack up to head to Hawaii with her friends for "work". It looks like Brat is going to Hawaii ComicCon this year. Lilia, Indiana and Brooke are on the promo. Is it a real event? The only person I have heard of besides the Brat crew is Marc Paul-Gosselar, and then, I only know him from a kid's show in the 90's.

I am going to feel terrible for Hayley if she is left at home again for Annie's second tropical vacation in a single month.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:04 pm

I hope Annie enjoys these moments when she a nobody in 3 years and not going anywhere or doing anything cause no one cares anymore.

Post Reply

Return to “Bratayley”