Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Might as well. Bratayley as the unit we know it as is nothing. Billy has a new family to give attention too. Annie is creating her own little family with her almost legal bf and her friends (as one does at her age) and who the heck knows what Hayley is doing anymore. Bratayley the brand is nonexistent anymore. Why hold on to something that has shattered to pieces? It may have been hard to even see her family as that brand anymore. I think It was the nail in the coffin conforming that Bratayley is done and they are never going back to YouTube or probably anything. Annie will even be lucky if she keeps her fame up and her show in this quarantine. She can’t film her show and she isn’t trying to stay connected with her own channel or even connect on live like a lot of others are doing. She is posting to her story but there’s nothing of content there. Just selfies and telling people to wash their hands.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Looks like Annie is still in her apartment room. I still stand by the fact that the only reason she “moved” into the guest room was so that Katie could keep an eye on her when Asher was there and since the only time i have seen her “living” in that room was when Asher was there and lately he hasn’t been around and she’s been back in that apartment room. It seemed absurd to think that she genuinely wanted to give up that space and freedom to share a bathroom with her sister. Plus that apartment had just been painted and decorated to her liking. Why move out after that? But with Asher there, it provides more guarantee that Katie could keep an eye on them.

Do we think they are still together anymore? The separation from the virus must be putting a wrench in her relationship. But she hasn’t even posted a screenshot of her FaceTiming with him. Interesting that they’ve been quiet lately.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by TheLoneStranger »

This video came up on my recommend from March 20th. Ashannie still seem like the same old platonic buddies they have always been.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, I know Billy's vlogs are terrible, but did nobody watch him suffer through what clearly looked like several days of a mild case of COVID19 (high fever, dry cough, etc) and immediately went out the day after his fever broke, to film the empty store shelves? If this pandemic doesn't prove the theory that all vloggers are poorly educated narcissists, I don't know what can. He finally showed Natalie on screen, so he could have sent her with the camera and followed the CDC quarantine guidelines for sick people. I wonder if he infected both of his families (in addition to everyone who came through the store).

I can't decide if this is better or worse than all the vloggers who planned Coronacations. I hope they all leave these videos up despite the intense criticism, so epidemiologists can use them to help explain the infection dissemination patterns in all the locations they frequented while they should have been in isolation/quarantine. I wonder how many infected/deaths are tied to these family vloggers alone. So selfish and irresponsible. They were able to trace an outbreak in Westport, Connecticut to a "Corona party", with the guest of honor bringing it back to his home country too....at least they didn't film it for money though.

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

TheLoneStranger wrote:Also, I know Billy's vlogs are terrible, but did nobody watch him suffer through what clearly looked like several days of a mild case of COVID19 (high fever, dry cough, etc) and immediately went out the day after his fever broke, to film the empty store shelves? If this pandemic doesn't prove the theory that all vloggers are poorly educated narcissists, I don't know what can. He finally showed Natalie on screen, so he could have sent her with the camera and followed the CDC quarantine guidelines for sick people. I wonder if he infected both of his families (in addition to everyone who came through the store).

I can't decide if this is better or worse than all the vloggers who planned Coronacations. I hope they all leave these videos up despite the intense criticism, so epidemiologists can use them to help explain the infection dissemination patterns in all the locations they frequented while they should have been in isolation/quarantine. I wonder how many infected/deaths are tied to these family vloggers alone. So selfish and irresponsible. They were able to trace an outbreak in Westport, Connecticut to a "Corona party", with the guest of honor bringing it back to his home country too....at least they didn't film it for money though.
I noticed that, as well. I actually just tested positive for COVID19 with the exact same symptoms he was having. I haven't left the house in close to a week and have seen my family once, and even then only through a closed sliding glass door. I won't be leaving my house for at least 2 weeks, if not more. My husband, though he hasn't yet shown symptoms, is doing the same thing since he has been in close contact with me. Yes, it sucks. But it's SO necessary.

Billy is one of the prime examples as to why this pandemic will continue to spread wildly in our communities. Some people just don't care about the people affected by their actions. I've actually been feeling more agreeable toward him lately, but his recent actions have ruined all that.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

MindOverNoMatter wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:58 pm
I actually just tested positive for COVID19 with the exact same symptoms he was having.
So, tell us your experiences. I keep hearing that some have no symptoms or have very mild symptoms or have regular flu-like symptoms and or being deathly sick. Seems that there's no true model to go by.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mark wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:32 pm
MindOverNoMatter wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:58 pm
I actually just tested positive for COVID19 with the exact same symptoms he was having.
So, tell us your experiences. I keep hearing that some have no symptoms or have very mild symptoms or have regular flu-like symptoms and or being deathly sick. Seems that there's no true model to go by.
I didn't want to derail the thread, but I am very curious to hear your experience as well. I am high risk and have been in isolation for weeks (with the exception of a grocery visit); my temp went up to 99.9 today. I'll take any info you are willing to give. Are you high risk, or did you have very severe symptoms? Most people I hear from are still being denied tests (like Billy).

I hope you feel better soon MindOverNoMatter, and your family stays healthy. You have given me hope that this isn't all pointless and there are other people doing the right thing for the greater good.

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

On Sunday, March 15th, I started having a nagging cough. Nothing bad, I thought it was just my allergies acting up like they do every year at this time. No fever, no other symptoms.

By Wednesday evening, March 18th, my cough had gotten worse, still not too bad, and I was running a low grade fever. I did an online screening with my healthcare provider since I now had a temp and was diagnosed with viral bronchitis and given some meds to help with the cough.

By Friday, March 20th, it had gotten pretty bad. Just getting up to use the restroom made me feel really out of breath, my chest felt like I had been running for awhile, my fever went over 102, and my cough was pretty severe. I also had a headache, chills, and aches. At this point, I contacted my doctor and she sent me an electronic order for a test that I took through a drive-through testing clinic.

The next few days, I had to wait on the results, and I felt really crappy. It hurt to breath at times, but it was manageable. I was never in need of hospitalization, but I felt like I had the worst flu of my life. I got my results this past Monday, March 26. It was positive, obviously.

Finally started to feel better on Tuesday. Still had a terrible cough and shortness of breath, but my fever went down. As of this morning, no fever, still have a rough cough. My chest no longer hurts and I have a bit more energy, so I'm pretty sure the worst is over.

These are purely my experiences with this virus. They tested my husband yesterday, as he's had a runny nose and light cough, with no fever, for a couple days. Apparently, those are symptoms of a mild case. My doctor said my symptoms indicated a moderate case. A severe case, of course, would usually require hospitalization and ventilator support.

For reference, I am in my mid-20s and very healthy, with absolutely no underlying health issues. I hope everyone stays healthy and happy during these times!

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

What do you think the quarantine vlogs would be like if they were still filming? I bet Annie would try to take the first flight out to Arizona to be quarantined with Asher. Looks like the Ziegler girls have their bf’s quarantined with them and Annie can’t go maybe 4 months of not seeing him.

Post by Guest »

In Annie & Lilia's Carpool Conversations (topic is Mental Health), Ep 6, at 0:56 Annie says, "Therapy's such a new thing for me and it's actually been such a good experience." I recall the divorce proceedings requesting therapy for Annie and Hayley. I guess this finally answers the question if Annie and Hayley got therapy after Caleb died. Sadly, it appears they did not.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:47 pm
In Annie & Lilia's Carpool Conversations (topic is Mental Health), Ep 6, at 0:56 Annie says, "Therapy's such a new thing for me and it's actually been such a good experience." I recall the divorce proceedings requesting therapy for Annie and Hayley. I guess this finally answers the question if Annie and Hayley got therapy after Caleb died. Sadly, it appears they did not.

That’s good though. They need it. Not just cause of Caleb but cause their mother shoved them on the internet for their entire childhood. Never mind all the shit that happened in LA. Plus the divorce. It’s a lot on a 15 and 11 year old. I’m glad that someone or something is looking out for those girls mental health. Maybe a therapist can unpack Annie’s weird obsession with making her relationship more mature than she is ready for.

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

God, Billy is so weird.

If it isn't loading, the caption is "how are you all spending this quarantine?" And Erin Reese (brat actress, 15/16 yo) said in the comments "sarcastic texting with you!👐". Maybe I'm over-thinking it, or in missing something, but it just seems weird.
"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

God, Billy is so weird.

If it isn't loading, the caption is "how are you all spending this quarantine?" And Erin Reese (brat actress, 15/16 yo) said in the comments "sarcastic texting with you!👐". Maybe I'm over-thinking it, or in missing something, but it just seems weird.
"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Yeah. A child as old as his own kid who isn’t his kid is weird. Especially cause she’s a female. He just seems sooo predatorial and it’s alarming that parents are letting their young kids just text a 40 year old man... like what the heck?! The man is old enough to be her dad since Annie is 15 herself. Even if it’s a joke or not serious, why is a 15(!!!) year old texting a middle aged man?! He isn’t even relevant anymore that makes him appealing to ass kiss. He has no power in the industry anymore. Idk how he is still holding onto any fans anymore. Do they really find him interesting or are they still hoping for glances of Annie and Hayley?

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

I think it's great that Annie and Hayley are both getting therapy now. Sure, I wish it would've happened sooner, but at least they're still young and can make it part of their lives early on.

Also, I'm very glad Annie is speaking up about the benefits of therapy. Believe it or not, there's still a great deal of stigma surrounding therapy, especially in certain communities. Good for Annie for using her voice to spread a positive message.

Overall, I think some positive changes are coming for the girls. If only they could go back to normal school and establish a good daily routine. That would be even better... In my opinion.

Alycat_2001_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by Alycat_2001_uk »

MindOverNoMatter wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:17 pm
I think it's great that Annie and Hayley are both getting therapy now. Sure, I wish it would've happened sooner, but at least they're still young and can make it part of their lives early on.

Also, I'm very glad Annie is speaking up about the benefits of therapy. Believe it or not, there's still a great deal of stigma surrounding therapy, especially in certain communities. Good for Annie for using her voice to spread a positive message.

Overall, I think some positive changes are coming for the girls. If only they could go back to normal school and establish a good daily routine. That would be even better... In my opinion.
Those kids have been through a lot. I'm very glad they are in therapy.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Alycat_2001_uk wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:02 am
MindOverNoMatter wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Those kids have been through a lot. I'm very glad they are in therapy.
I agree, it's just a shame their parents didn't put them in therapy earlier... I don't understand why people never think to put their kids into therapy after something big happens, like the death of a family member.. especially someone as close as a sibling or parent. Even if the child says they don't wanna go, they still should go. It's something they need. And I am not sure how many times I have heard the same story about children who have been abused sexually, who the parent/s never once, thought "I should take my child to therapy". That's something big... your child needs help to get through that, to know it's not their fault. Ahhh! But, I am so happy that Annie and Hailey are finally getting therapy! You could just see how much they were struggling with things. Annie growing up faster than she should, to find a place to fit in... Hailey doing what she did on her IG. Those girls were screaming for help, to parents that just were not listening.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

melihey
Learner
Learner

Post by melihey »

I just realized that the bratayley official instagram account's name has been changed to katieleblanc... sorry if I'm late and it's old news But why is Katie still naming herself as a Leblanc if she divorced?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

melihey wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:17 pm
I just realized that the bratayley official instagram account's name has been changed to katieleblanc... sorry if I'm late and it's old news Image But why is Katie still naming herself as a Leblanc if she divorced?

I've heard it's somewhat of a hassle to change your name, if I had to guess why. Plus she's a "Public Figure"

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

melihey wrote:I just realized that the bratayley official instagram account's name has been changed to katieleblanc... sorry if I'm late and it's old news Image But why is Katie still naming herself as a Leblanc if she divorced?

Not everyone changes their name back after a divorce, it's not that uncommon.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Return to “Bratayley”