Bratayley- Barely Hanging By a Thread- Part 16

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bratayley- Barely Hanging By a Thread- Part 16

Post by lip »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:41 pm
It looks like Sydnastical posted a birthday shout out for Kacy from Jacy and Kacy yesterday. Are they friends? Does Annie know them too? It seems odd for Sydney to know them but not Annie.
Sydney and Annie have met Jacy and Kacy during a Rock Your Hair meet, and atleast Annie has spent a day together with them:

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

What is her sudden obsession with skateboarding? Does Asher skateboard? First she was looking for a skateboard mirror, now she is posting pictures of skateboards strapped into the backseat of the car...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:13 pm
What is her sudden obsession with skateboarding? Does Asher skateboard? First she was looking for a skateboard mirror, now she is posting pictures of skateboards strapped into the backseat of the car...

Yes. She picked up guitar, skateboarding, basketball and geckos from the Angel family. Hayley asked for a skateboard for her birthday so Annie bought herself one as well. It seems weird that she would need another one already unless she is just collecting them like guitars.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Yes. She picked up guitar, skateboarding, basketball and geckos from the Angel family. Hayley asked for a skateboard for her birthday so Annie bought herself one as well. It seems weird that she would need another one already unless she is just collecting them like guitars.
Speaking of guitar, a stan reposted a video of her attempting a couple of chords with her long-ass nails, and captioned it "Rock star!"
Give me a tiny little break. "Rock star"? She can barely plunk out a chord because her nails are too long. I was actually surprised our Lisa hadn't seen it and mentioned it, because I thought of her when I saw it, lol

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:03 pm
TheLoneStranger wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Speaking of guitar, a stan reposted a video of her attempting a couple of chords with her long-ass nails, and captioned it "Rock star!"
Give me a tiny little break. "Rock star"? She can barely plunk out a chord because her nails are too long. I was actually surprised our Lisa hadn't seen it and mentioned it, because I thought of her when I saw it, lol

I try To stay away from the toxicity of the stans who think Annie plucking a G chord is the equivalent of Les Paul... where did you see it? Can you find it and post it here?

Also saw the post about the skateboards. I feel Like Hayley is a bit more rom boyish and would be into things like pop punk music, penny boards and dying her hair different colors while Annie is more of a wannabe trendy girl. Which happens to be edgy hipster grunge. It’s hard to follow with Annie now that she has left the YT platform altogether.

As for Asher, sounds like he knows his girl is a music dud and doing his best to say “ain’t gonna happen” without casting bad light on her or him by sounding like a pompous dick.

I forgot My main reason for coming here. Looks like Bratayley March is on sale 30% off. Are they phasing it out?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I can't find it! And I am gagging going through the Annie hashtags on Instagram. I did find one of New Year's Eve at midnight, and guess what? They posted a picture of her cuddling with him, and he kissed her forehead... Still no lip kissing...
And there's a Tik Tok comparison of her and a friend and Kenzie and a friend doing the same dance. They shouldn't do that. It makes her look really bad. She is NOT as good a dancer as Kenzie. Period.
One posted a picture of her saying "how great would it be to be perfect like her?" Perfect??
Wow.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:17 pm
I can't find it! And I am gagging going through the Annie hashtags on Instagram. I did find one of New Year's Eve at midnight, and guess what? They posted a picture of her cuddling with him, and he kissed her forehead... Still no lip kissing...
And there's a Tik Tok comparison of her and a friend and Kenzie and a friend doing the same dance. They shouldn't do that. It makes her look really bad. She is NOT as good a dancer as Kenzie. Period.
One posted a picture of her saying "how great would it be to be perfect like her?" Perfect??
Wow.

I tried looking but the only things i saw We’re old videos of her singing or Asher playing guitar. Maybe it will pop up.

But it definitely sounds like from a working standpoint, he doesn’t want to work with her and probably she doesn’t want to either. But like in true Bratayley fashion, they have sucked him into lying for image. Sure make it look like they are just creatively different. Don’t tell the world she isn’t talented and is clueless to the whole thing...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Where does Asher talk about being "creatively different"? That's hilarious.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

They get it too. Even teens understand that relationships shouldn’t the center of your life and perhaps it’s not in reality, but this is true. All she does is post about him. Holding his hand, being cute with him, and generally trying to be couple goals aesthetic and i genuinely Think she is turning this into a brand. First she was Annie the athlete then Annie the entertainer now she’s Annie the couple goals.

James Charles called putting Tik Tok for essentially being a dating app and while my personal for you page is composed of dogs, babies, Disney facts and cool teachers, i can See how in the teen world it’s all about having a cute boy to do dances with and being Tik Tok famous with. Charli and her half naked dances with boys who look like they sell weed on the weekend when they should studying for their history test on Monday. But i digress. Even Kenzie and Isaak try and make this whole Tik Tok couples thing their brand and it seems like this is Annie’s new endeavor. I agree she is not as good of a dancer as Charli or Kenzie. She’s not bad, but compared, she’s not as good. But if your fans start thinking this is all you are, they move on. Annie is clueless and thinks the minions will love her no matter what. Idk if she sees comments like that. But maybe she should or she will just fade away like all mediocre idols do in their own time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:45 pm

I drew that conclusion from the description of how Asher talks about working with her. But since he won’t putright say the girls not talented he would say something like they are creatively different... because The LeBlancs would probably black mail him if he dared to tarnish Annie’s career...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:50 pm
lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:45 pm

I drew that conclusion from the description of how Asher talks about working with her. But since he won’t putright say the girls not talented he would say something like they are creatively different... because The LeBlancs would probably black mail him if he dared to tarnish Annie’s career...
Somehow I missed the post above about the Asher interview. Now I see what you're talking about. I'll have to check it out...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

LMAO at "busy schedules" plural. Annie isn't doing shit.

And someone actually said on a repost of her Tik Tok with Asher's sister that Annie "can't dance". And didn't get swarmed...

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:53 pm
LMAO at "busy schedules" plural. Annie isn't doing shit.

And someone actually said on a repost of her Tik Tok with Asher's sister that Annie "can't dance". And didn't get swarmed...

You would honestly love that rantsannie account. Because it’s content completely made from what her “fans” send in and people all say the same thing. She doesn’t do anything except fly back and forth to see Asher and post his eyeball and them holding hands. There were complaints about them staying home on the couch and no kiss kiss on NYE just a forehead kiss. So much of what gets said here seems to be reflected even by her fans and people are starting to complain. I kinda wrote in that Annie doesn’t care cause she didn’t work for 8 million followers. What did she do? Nothing really except live her life and I’m not saying that wasn’t easy, but imagine musicians, actors, athlete’s who put in years of honing that craft who have less than her and she did nothing for what she has. I usdd The example of groceries. It’s not something you think about until you start buying your own and realize it costs hundreds to feed yourself or others. If Annie has nothing and worked for 8 million subs people would respect her.

I think People are losing respect for her because not only did she not work it, she shows no real passion to interact with her fans. Annie likes the attention and doesn’t care about the fans. That’s the tea. She doesn’t care about those people who comment praise on all her content. She doesn’t even like comments and i realize Her tagged photos are all just copies of the post she posted with some comment “wouldn’t it be great if you were this perfect?” I’m sure empty praise gets old when you saw that 200 times over in the 2 hours since that story went up or whatever. But her lack of attention is showing her true colors and kids are starting to see the truth.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

lmmomSD wrote:

What if I told you that Kenzie posted this story 3 days before.......
https://isdb.pw/kenzie/2219392394368130614 - Jan 12th

https://isdb.pw/annieleblanc/2222200180183571518 - Jan 15th (Annie buys a skateboard)
Its not even subtle anymore.

Post by Guest »

bratguru12 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

What if I told you that Kenzie posted this story 3 days before.......
https://isdb.pw/kenzie/2219392394368130614 - Jan 12th

https://isdb.pw/annieleblanc/2222200180183571518 - Jan 15th (Annie buys a skateboard)
Its not even subtle anymore.
Annie’s only personality trait is copying Kenzie. The girl is so unoriginal and boring that she needs to copy everyone else to stay relevant. Yawn! to the max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

It’s interesting that a lot of her fans are catching on and now they are all complaining about her. I guess The queen is on her way to being dethroned...

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

it bothers me when influencers aren’t actually good at anything (also see Kalel).

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:12 pm
it bothers me when influencers aren’t actually good at anything (also see Kalel).
This is why vlogging is such a weird thing. Like people worship the ground Annie walks on. But all she did was live her live online like she was on the Truman show. But imagine if they did that with the kids in their classes, it would creep them out. But somehow it’s normal to idolize other kids who live their lives online.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tttttrassh wrote:
This is why vlogging is such a weird thing. Like people worship the ground Annie walks on. But all she did was live her live online like she was on the Truman show. But imagine if they did that with the kids in their classes, it would creep them out. But somehow it’s normal to idolize other kids who live their lives online.
It's that way with other family vloggers too. They have these fans that worship them, and I just don't understand why. They aren't special, most of them-- they just upload videos to YouTube, and anyone can do that. It's so weird.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:48 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tttttrassh wrote:
It's that way with other family vloggers too. They have these fans that worship them, and I just don't understand why. They aren't special, most of them-- they just upload videos to YouTube, and anyone can do that. It's so weird.

I guess some of them worship her cause they relate(d) to her and then she became an idol. I personally like Bratayley vlogs over most other if any other family channel. I mean I have My complaints about them, but i think Katie being the hype person that she is makes for entertaining content. They just seem more upbeat and chipper than other channels like Emma and Ellie and It’s R Life. To compare. I think that Emma and Ellie are slow paced, boring, it’s usually just Emma complaining about school or cheer and Ellie who never really complied to the whole vlogging thing and all she does anyways is sit on her computer playing Minecraft. And it’s R life family just seem like Bratayley wannabes. Kendal the mother wants to be a teenager so badly and she whines all the time and then sulks in some vanilla almond latte from Starbucks while her other kids get stereotypical pink drinks and despite living in south Florida, they act like they live in Beverly Hills. Not too mention their oldest daughter is a bore as well. They all just kinda have snooty attitudes.

Like comparing Annie to Evie, despite being close in age, yeah Annie is immature and annoying sometimes, from an entertainment perspective she is fun to watch. Plus Katie has no rules, let’s the girls buy whatever, do whatever, doesn’t care about school, and yeah for the girls real life future’s that’s scary, from a viewers perspective they are more entertaining than other family channels who still try to live normal and rational lives while still vlogging. But Bratayley is a fantasy world where money grows on trees, school is a forbidden word and activity, jumping off ledges into bean bags doesn’t result in being grounded, and eating postmates and chocolate chip cookies every night while checking off every movie on the Netflix Kids database and rules don’t apply. I mean That’s kid gold. As much as i think That family is screwed up, i am Envious of their lives. I wish I had That monstrous apartment that they were cursing and calling small by the time they moved out, with that city view and balcony. I wish I could make a living not having to wake up early everyday and going somewhere i only Kinda like. I can Easily see why kids are so obsessed with Annie. Her life is a magical land of freedom and luxury.

Return to “Bratayley”