Re: Bratayley- Barely Hanging By a Thread- Part 16

Post by mzkitteh »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:56 pm
mzkitteh wrote:First thought. The way the narrator says "Bra tay lay"

And... Did Billy keep the Md. house?
I thought they sold it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That's what I thought too. The narrator said he kept it.
.......meow.......

Post by Guest »

What would have it been like if they stayed in Maryland? Both Annie & Hayley were done with gymnastics no matter which coast they were living on. Even if they had a change of heart, Coach Mary left 1st Class under some shady circumstances, so the Coral Girls were done and over with. Most of the Coral Girls went back to real school, but no way would Annie agree to that, as we have seen. So that being said, the vlogs would have been Katie filming, Annie & Hayley laying around on the couch with the dogs, and Billy sitting on a chair at the kitchen island on his phone or computer.

Annie would have never gone to public school in Santa Clarita or Severna Park. And Billy didn't keep the Maryland house. It was sold on May 2, 2019.

Post by Guest »

Want to know just how obsessed these minions are? Just look at Annie’s tagged photos on IG. In her IG story about an hour ago, she said she was going live when she gets home. All the stans are in full meltdown mode because:

1. They think Annie will announce no more vlogs on the live.
2. They’re angry with Annie because she’s made them wait over an hour for the live (the horror!).

I’m fully convinced at this point that all these minions making fan pages on IG are the outcasts and don’t have any friends outside of social media. There’s no way they’d be this obsessed if they had real friends and actual lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

We don’t know who bought the house though. Could he have purchased it under his name sans Katie? I can’t imagine keeping it if he is now publicly separated from Katie but living in an LA bachelor pad scraping the bottom of the barrel for some kind of YouTube game without the girls.

If he wanted that house he woulda moved back by now. But even if he wanted to keep it that house was well over 4000 sq ft and he doesn’t need that much space to himself. Not too mention the memories that house would hold. Not evening counting Caleb but memories of a good marriage, happier kids, they were a family in that house. They stopped being a family when they started with all the RYH stuff and especially after moving to LA. Why would he want to live alone in that space where they were once a family?

I would Think if they were gonna stop vlogging, they would wait until the new year to avoid the new rules but getting the last few weeks of cash grabs that they can. After all, everything they do they do for money.

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

The live was just Annie sitting on Asher's lap and "revealing" that she got extensions. Also, a bunch of stans were exclaiming that they are "basically married."

Married at 14... Every girl's dream. Not.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Just saw a notice that the vlog was posted 45 min ago....

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:16 pm
Just saw a notice that the vlog was posted 45 min ago....
Yeah, I skimmed thru it so fast that I can't say what it about about. One thing I immediately noticed is that it was in 480p just like the last couple.

The channel is dying so fast. I can't say I'll miss it. The channel was actually fun for a long time until the LA shit. So, two years of decline. It won't be long before it's done.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, there weren't too many people who even seemed to notice the vlog was missing. Maybe it was an intentional delay to gauge how pissed stans will get when they quit. Highlights of the vlog:

1. Paige dyes Annie's hair 4 times, including 2 bleachings, because she can't decide what she wants. We get a story about how Annie had to take out her extensions because she was crying all night at Asher's house and made them hire someone to remove them so she could sleep. So of course she is getting them again.

2. Hayley is back on Mani and actually seems excited. She also got to go to a rollerskating event with kids her own age. She doesn't seem particularly happy at home and gets pissed at Katie for laughing at her when she can't cut her chicken. I guess Matt wasn't invited to dinner, or he isn't allowed to cut her food anymore. Also, why can't an 11 yr old cut her own food yet? I hope to god that she is finally bathing herself. Billy (and the red interior) car make an appearance with Hayley, but we only hear his voice briefly.

3. Apparently Annie has been cooking dinners via a "Home Chef" type service. Maybe that's why Hayley couldn't cut it. Annie is slaving away in the kitchen while her man watches the game in the next room and hollers for her. She serves Asher the best sweet potatoes because she says "he is the only one in OUR family that likes them". I don't know whether to be thrilled they are eating healthy meals with brussel sprouts, or horrified that Annie has taken on the role of a housewife at 14, to her 17 yr old boyfriend. She is going to be absolutely crushed when they break up. Not even in a dramatic 14 yr old way. Katie is a fool to let them play house, especially a kid like Annie.

4. Katie is surprisingly good with Anthem. I always forget that she used to be a mother once.

5. Annie actually goes into a recording studio while "sick". I guess that's what you get when you cancelled 50% of your past recording sessions due to fake illness. Karma. She also might be maturing. It only took a few minutes of cheering her on to take an "immunity shot" this time. Katie gets Chipotle delivered to the studio, probably to fill up before Annie cooks a healthy dinner. Annie was slated to record 3 songs....I wonder if she really is coming out with an EP after all. She seems to just laze around her houses (LA and Arizona) otherwise.

6. Annie lets us in on a secret that she hates hearing people chant her name because it reminds her of going on stage. How can any parent with a conscience continue to force their kid perform when they say crap like this? Hayley was adorable though and said it's usually her chanting Annie's name....forever her #1 fan.

7. There was another cute moment when Annie carried Hayley off set to the car on piggy back, seemingly for no other reason than to be a nice big sister. She wasn't even looking for Katie and the camera lens. (I guess Billy was busy that day).

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

She doesn’t like chanting because it reminds her of performing?! Sooo... why are we still pushing the music career?! Just to collect the revenue of her sales and that’s it?! No wonder she isn’t on tour. What happened to her dream of going on her own tour?! And being the next Taylor Swift. Imagine Taylor saying she didn’t like people chanting her name cause it reminded her of performing. If that isn’t the biggest “i hate This” confirmation comment i dont Know what is. Yet Katie still takes her to the studio and plays it up like this what she has wanted since the days of singing baked potato songs in their basement. How is anyone believing she actually wants this career?

She annoys me but i honestly Feel bad for her. She is a kid and this is the kind of life she is living. Crying over extensions, feeding her man like she’s Donna Reed and saying she doesn’t like chanting cause it reminds her of something that is said to be her “dream job”

Don’t they realize they could make wayyyy more money with an Annie Lebeauty makeup palette?! At least Annie might kind of enjoy that. She clearly isn’t interested in singing and being a performer. So why are we continuing the charade?!

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel really bad for her as well. Her parents have set her up for a world of pain. Until I heard her make that comment about performing, I actually thought she might be giving music a shot now. She not only signed up for, but attended 2 guitar lessons, and memorized all the lyrics to her last song. Plus she showed up to the studio to record 3 songs with a touch of congestion. I know that sounds snarky, but for Annie, that is a giant leap in commitment to music.

She even sang a bar in an interview and took creative credit for the song and video. Granted the only contribution to the song seemed to be saying the word "euphoria" which led to the writing team coming up with "Utopia", and for the video she simply asked for "sun rays". Again, HUGE progress for Annie who admits she used to sit silently in meetings and song writing sessions until Utopia. Now, I am convinced she is just mimicking Asher and trying to impress him. When he moves on from her, she will move on from music.

Going back to that style discussion, Annie said in that same interview that her "style icon" is "Pintrest".....which explains a lot. The hosts also laughed at her for choosing that turtleneck for Asher in the MV. It is so weird to see the other "YouTube Music Stars" in the same interviews talking about their craft. It really cements the conclusion that Annie is still just doing very expensive karaoke and giving a bad name to people like Johnny Orlando and Asher, who are following their passion and trying to build a legitimate career in entertainment. No wonder Johnny's fans protested Annie's Teen Choice win.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Mark wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:28 pm
One thing I immediately noticed is that it was in 480p just like the last couple.
Of all the things this baffles me the most. It's the only bigger vlogging channel I know of that is doing this. - What's the reason? - More privacy by lack of details? Easier and faster editing because of much smaller video files, because by now Katie that has to do the editing? - I have no clue. But to me it's the biggest nail in the coffin.

Klhfromtroymi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Klhfromtroymi »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:35 pm
I seriously doubt that they will mention the shooting. And no, Annie will never go to public school in Santa Clarita now. As soon as I heard where it was, I was waiting for her stans' heads to explode. Guess what? Not everything revolves around Annie! Not directing that at anyone here. The little fans who think that the world revolves around her and help her to believe that herself, just make me twitch.

She’d get eaten alive at a public school. There’s NO way they’d send her to public school. When Hayley briefly went to school in MD it was an expensive private school.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

She wouldn’t be able to keep up academically in any school. We saw that. Even in a school catered to busy actors, 4 hour days still were too much for her and by Christmas break she was out. Idk if she was flunking because she couldn’t back burn assignments like homeschool programs let you do or if she was not fitting in or because the school world didn’t circle around her and she didn’t know how to handle being a normal kid and no more special than any other kid at that school. Idk what it was that caused her to leave but i assume it was a giant dose of all of it. I’m sure even a school catered to work around the demands of acting schedules, there were still assignments due meaning she still had homework and instead of goofing off off set for the vlog camera she had to do her school work. She probably was struggling to pass tests because her curriculum was built off of what they assumed she already learned in her previous grades but because she had daddy and Alexa do all the work for her she retained none of it. So i assume her grades were failing. I also Assume she didn’t walk down the hall like a scene from mean girls and all the others kids whispered in hushed tones about how wonderful she was and how much they envied her. I also don’t think that anyone treated her like a queen and praised her or treated her with special treatment because of her name. It seems like everyone around her speaks of her like she’s Jesus and they are her peasants. I am sure school was a dose of reality that her fame and her name won’t excuse her from deadlines or failing grades. And because no one ever taught her tough it out, they removed her from the humiliation and allowed her to go right back to her lazy life. Where social engagements come before school work and if contracts and work were not demanding her time, she would probably put that on the back burner too. She wants all fun and no pain and that’s what people give her. Not sure if it’s caused by guilt or “celebrating life” but it’s doing her no favors in the end. A public school would beat her up with reality she wouldn’t handle a week and that’s just the work load you get nvm the social aspect.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Jayden was helping her a LOT with school. And I seem to remember Katie bitching about how an assignment was due, and they wanted to go have fun, and her teachers were being "mean" and wanting her to turn stuff in on time. I could be remembering wrong.
What cracks me up is that two of her Brat shows were about high school. But she obviously has no idea what real high school is like.

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

Besides academics, attending school also helps build a child's life skills and time management abilities. Annie clearly has not achieved either of those things.

Though I wish they'd start going to normal school to salvage any sort of education, both girls would be completely overwhelmed. Probably Annie more than Hayley, but still both. They are so unprepared for real life that it's actually scary.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

They have made the girls lives easy ever since Caleb died. I Know i am in no way in any sort of place to rag on their grieving skills. But everything they have done since his passing was to make the girls never have to deal with any kind of hardship. We already know that Katie has pretty much stepped down from her role as mother but she never really was a strict mom to begin with. For a while though she was reasonable. Made sure school got done in some sort of timely fashion, that the girls kept their rooms cleaned, cleaned their messes and had rules that they were to follow even though she didn’t uphold them very strongly. Like her no makeup out of the house rule when Annie was clearly wearing and carrying around makeup in her purse since the age of 11. But she really gave up on LA. Began letting Annie act like a high schooler and not like the preteen she was and barely the teen she is now. Dating a 17 year old, dressing in crop tops and jeans with her underwear band showing, sleeping over at said 17 year olds house. Letting Hayley wear makeup at barely 11 in and out of the house, still allows her to have private time on her phone despite the flashing incident. At this point, Katie is only there because she can’t legally abandon her girls and even if she could Annie is her mini me. The only friend she probably has other than Matt who at this point is safe to call her new man.

But they don’t do anything that might cause any more stress, anxiety or tension in the girls life other than waking them up early for call times and they only do that because they have to if they wanna keep living the pipe dream. If that was not the case, they all would be waking up at 9,10 every morning and then being lazy on their phones til it was noon and Katie got a hankering for Chipotle or whatever who new obsession is now.

The girls are 100% I’ll-prepared for the real world. But lucky for Annie she will remain living in her McMansion with her mommy until her mother keels over and leaves the McMansion to Annie. As I’ll-prepared as she is, she will probably never branch out on her own because of this. Because she is scared, she is immature and because she will find herself getting evicted if her rent is not paid on time. And since we all know how prompt and responsible Annie is, she will probably not get the rent in on time. She will also probably live above her means as every spoiled child whose parents have given them every luxury in the world because she has learned that luxury and image are more important than living within your needs and being okay with that. As with the purchase of that mansion and 2,000+ space that they probably never use is wasteful and unnecessary but the looks of such a lavish house is more important than how they waste half the house being only 3 people, 2 of which are children.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Does anyone else find it odd how every time there is a camera on Annie and Asher he has to kiss her?! I feel like he plays it up for some reason and it seems odd. Hayley posted a dance on tik tok outside their house and it starts off with just Hayley doing this dance then in comes Annie copying her dance and right after Asher pops in sees the camera and has to kiss her head. Like bro, what is with that?! Is that some kind of weird overcompensation for something you don’t do when their is no camera on you two or do you just feel insecure and need to remind everyone you’re dating?! It just doesn’t seem normal and that’s typically a girl move to kiss their bf whenever they are on camera, but he seems to do it any time they have a camera on.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just caught part of Annie's live where she says they can't upload the video because "YouTube is being kinda dumb." Katie made it seem like they were forced to categorize their thousands of videos as "child content" before they could continue to upload more. She didn't use those words though. I wonder if she doesn't really understand what is happening. Billy is a vindictive guy, maybe he "gave" Katie the channel in the divorce knowing it was about to be worthless, and failed to tell her. Also, I wonder if this was because they had already been flagged, or if every YTer must already have designated every old video in order to continue using the platform.

Return to “Bratayley”