Paige Danielle- Chipotle is Vegan, Right? Part 1

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Paige Danielle- Chipotle is Vegan, Right? Part 1

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

That’s what happens I guess when you get pregnant by accident at 25. She wasn’t ready and she is so vain and obsessed with image that it truly doesn’t matter what is best for Anthem, because Anthem is her prop for Instagram. She doesn’t realize that this is 18 years of her life if she gets a kid who moves out at 18 and never looks back.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

She is a VERY immature 25 year old. I don't think her actual age has anything to do with it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:43 am
She is a VERY immature 25 year old. I don't think her actual age has anything to do with it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She really is really immature for her age. Watching past vlogs it’s so obvious how immature she really is. The entire trip to Singapore she acted like the village idiot. Shrieking over the plane and then again when she got off and then her over dramatic reactions to the snacks they tasted. But I mean, Katie plays right along with her. The entire time they were on the plane to Beijing, they were shrieking like banshees and Billy was the killjoy for saying he was gonna pretend he didn’t know them and honestly, the kids were more mature than Katie and Paige. And you think that anything is going to change just cause she had a baby? No. She is gonna pray for the most ridiculous things like eye color which is determined by genetics but she will think God answered her prayers if her kid comes out with light eyes. She will control what Anthem wears and when Anthem will pose for photo’s.

Funny story, my cousins wife is a photographer so naturally she takes lots of pics of her daughter. Before that baby was even a year old, she knew when a camera was on her and she would just pose and smile. Like Shrodingers cat. That will be Anthem. Conditioned to being Instagram ready at all times. I won’t be surprised if Paige is that mom who buys expensive dresses for Anthem to go to birthday parties and says she can’t play cause she will mess up her $300 dress. And I had hope that her father would be more level headed, but how could anyone who isn’t just as coo coo banana’s date someone like Paige?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Man, her baby daddy does not look happy!
On another note, Anthem is so freaking cute!!!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater

Post by LittleButThere »

She just tried to claim Anthem has darker skin then most mixed babies because she can get tan when she is out in the sun oh holy moly

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

LittleButThere wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:11 pm
She just tried to claim Anthem has darker skin then most mixed babies because she can get tan when she is out in the sun ImageImageImageImageImage oh holy moly ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Someone needs to take that baby away from her. Tanning your under 1 year old is gross. I thought spray tanning was bad, but this girl is going to have her kid in tanning beds getting skin cancer at 2... her whole mentality is screwed up. That poor child.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

This girl actually thinks her baby, who is still a few days shy of five months old, said "mama" and knew what it meant. And then later posts a video of Anthem crying while she says "mama" loudly in her face to try to get her to say it. God help that baby.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

literallywhat wrote:This girl actually thinks her baby, who is still a few days shy of five months old, said "mama" and knew what it meant. And then later posts a video of Anthem crying while she says "mama" loudly in her face to try to get her to say it. God help that baby.
Poor Anthem looked like she was teething. She was crying her eyes out and trying to chew on her fingers, and all Paige was doing was laughing and filming her. God forbid she comfort her child.
Some people just should not have children.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So, her favorite part of the day is when SHE doesn't have to deal with the kid? Why doesn't that surprise me? Image

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:26 pm
Man, her baby daddy does not look happy!
On another note, Anthem is so freaking cute!!!Image

i think she has a fetish for black men. she spray tans to the point where her skin looks like her daughters, who is half black?? girl wtf. she also uses the hand emojis that have dark skin. i wouldnt be surprised if she started getting her hair done like them too. HONEY YOU ARE NOT BLACK AND WILL NEVER BE! do not try to imitate the true beauty of a colored women because you will never. she wants to be black and date black men so bad but gets offended that Anthem didnt inherit any of her features (eye color specifically)? thats what happens when you date a completely different race than you, youre gonna have a dominant race and in this case thats dark skin dark hair dark eyes. if this isnt what you signed up for, maybe date a white man. smh.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Ok so here's a rundown of Paige's m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ instagram q&a answers:

Someone asked her what her days are like and she answered "Feed Anthem every 2 hours, play with her, clean, work. Mom life + full time job." Lmaoo posting on ig and occasionally uploading vlogs is not a full time job girl. And she said she has an assistant now. 'Cause I'm sure she has a ton of bussiness work to do.

She also says she wants to start fostering kids in the next couple of years and adopt instead of having more kid's of her own, but she wants the adopted children to be "younger than Anthem and pretty young unless God put it on my heart to adopt older children". Later on someone asks her what language would she like to learn and she says "definitely Spanish because give me all the Nicaraguan babies to adopt (with three emojis of tan babies." God help us all (and especially the kids if they ever come her way!)

Alternate names for Anthem: Janna James or Charlotte Claire and if she had been a boy Thurman Thomas the 4th. What's with alliterations!?

She will homeschool Anthem "because of this crazy world and also it works with my schedule better. And I plan on traveling a lot with her when she's older." I'm guessing by traveling she means going to California and back to mooch off her little cousins? Just like Annie, kid's probably going to be behind before she starts!

And for those of you wondering how she'll deal with racism:
I should probably be working...

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

"I have personally experienced racism due to dating other races" No. Just stop. That racism likely wasn't towards you Paige, it was towards your partner. Just say that you saw it second-hand.

Poor Anthem.
"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

What a non-answer! Yeah she may have experienced put-downs because of dating other races, but it wasn't racism towards her that she dealt with.
Please, Paige, in the name of all that's holy, don't homeschool. Let your daughter socialize, and meet people. And stop posting on her Instagram as if she was the one talking..

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

First of all just only ever being able to witness racism isn't the same as experiencing it.

Also I haven't been following Paige for a hott minute, but does homeschooling fit into her schedule better because she does nothing? I've met homeschooled kids who were fine but for they to come out like that as a parent you have to put in the work from an educational and social pov. I think in her mind homeschooling is "easy". But you know what when you have people like Annie as an example it can be deceptive.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

What the HELL is wrong with her??? So tonight she decided to make an EXTREMELY long stupid rant about being a stay at home mom and breastfeeding. I'm gonna recap since this was a talking rant and its really annoying when the story disappears and you don't know what they said. To sum it up, she said she believes moms shouldn't be hated on for staying at home with their babies. She said she's super old school and believes that moms SHOULD stay at home instead of work. She also mentioned that women should not get to choose to not breastfeed if they are able to do so. Just like if you are able to get pregnant, you wouldn't get a surrogate. She believes you should be required to breastfeed if you don't have a health issue that permits it. (confusing, i know, shes a nut)

She really is such a conservative and close minded as hell. I should've expected this since the time she went on her pro life rant a while back. She really thinks about no one but herself. She doesn't care about what anyone goes through. Some moms don't want their entire life to be about their children, some moms don't have the opportunity to stay home. It's a CHOICE. She doesn't care about choice. She just wants everyone to fit her ideals. Obviously, since she implied moms are selfish to not want to go through the pain of breastfeeding. She really is disgusting. No one is forced to breastfeed and no one should be. Its painful, it sucks. In the rant, she also mentioned she was a single mom?? Isn't she still with Thurman? (correct me if I'm wrong) How is that single? She really wants to be a part of everything like when she said she was experiencing racism but clearly wasn't.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

I had to come here after that rant too. She is an imbecile. FIrst, I think Thurman is only there for Anthem. We know he doesn't sleep at her house because Paige's favorite part of the day is when he comes in the mornings to take Anthem off her hands for a few hours. The cat is out of the bag, so unless she thinks she can reclaim her virginity, I don't see why a boyfriend wouldn't ever sleep there to spend time with his baby AND his "girlfriend". Appearing in photos could just be a form of child support.

Paige is so "old fashioned" thinking that women shouldn't have any choices. I wonder if she realizes that wet nurses existed back in the "good old days", when women didn't feel like breastfeeding, or that she likely would have had her baby taken from her as an unmarried women with a bastard child. She says that people physically capable of carrying a baby should, but last week said that she wanted to adopt 7 babies. Of course Kim is just being vain, but Paige has a calling from God so she is superior. I can't wait to see her artificially induce lactation to breastfeed all 7 babies (I hear it can be a nightmare), and take 7-14 years off work like she is advocating. She also scheduled an early elective induction....talk about interfering in the natural process of things and "having too many choices".

And the ignorance for shaming single mothers who have to work. How does she not understand that nearly all mothers (single or not) have to work AND take care of the kids. This often removes the choice of breastfeeding for them. They don't have unlimited free babysitters and a personal assistant. Most people can't make a living off ranting about breastfeeding on Instagram. I don't think she realizes that people are "hating on her" for being a single mom staying home with her baby, that appears to do nothing but makeup, shopping, "pool dayz", vacations, and the occasional photo/video of those activities. Her last video was buying anything Anthem touched at Target, including an iPad. Yup, exactly like most single SAHMs without a full-time job! She is living like a spoiled heiress and people can't relate to that. Having a job is no longer a choice for most women, but Paige probably thinks that is a choice that should be taken away from them as well. Why stop at removing all body autonomy?

I watched a some of her old Q&A videos and she truly is an idiot. Nation (Paige's preferred name), couldn't even figure out how many siblings she had. It was either 6, 7, or 8. When she decided on 7 one video, she included her sister's husband as a "brother" when she went through her "biological siblings", leaving her 2 biological half siblings from her father off the list. I feel so terrible for Anthem. Hopefully Thurman is a good guy and suffers through Paige to stay in her life. I am actually rooting for Paige to lose her undeserved gravy train at this point, so she experiences real life for once. Maybe then she can use all her free time to fight for things like mandatory maternity leave, which does far more good to benefit the welfare of children than shaming mothers from having to live by societies modern rules.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Ok correct me if I am wrong because I didn’t see her rant, but what I gathered is these two points:

1. If you are physically able to and want a child, don’t use a surrogate. If you’re physically able to and want to start a family why wouldn’t you have your own? Yes pregnancy messes up a woman’s body and can keep a woman from living her life at times, but that’s the cost of wanting a family. Plus why should I let someone else mess up her body so I can go to work until the baby is born? Maybe I’m missing a huge point here.

2. Breastfeeding shouldn’t be an option. Why is it? Breastfeeding is the best thing you can do for your baby. There are a ton of reasons why breastfeeding your baby over formula is better for their health and development. So why would you choose to keep that from your baby? Again, it hurts and it sucks. But Don’t CHOOSE to have a baby.

Sounds like the issues are selfish in favor of the mom than the baby. Now, again, I didn’t see her rant and I’m assuming this message is going out to mom’s who choose to want a baby and are healthy and capable of pregnancy. I’m not including victims of rape or other unwanted pregnancies. That is a completely different rant. But the issues she is talking about sound like she is talking about women who want and choose and actively seek to get pregnant and have babies. Not when the pregnancy was forced or unwanted. Which hers was, but her choices are hers I guess.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

After reading your comments I just had to go and watch the rant. She thinks women should stay home with their babies (for at least a year), because that's how it had always been in the old times. She literally said "I don't know when that changed, maybe I'll google it"... yeah, Paige, maybe you should. She thinks families should make financial sacrifices so the mother can stay with the baby and let the husband provide for both. So basically she's idolising a time when women had no freedom, no financial independence, and were often stuck with abusive husbands because they didn't have the money to leave them, precisely because they had to stay home with the kids and couldn't choose whether they wanted to work. So, while it's true it would be nice for all women to be able to stay with their babies for a year with no repercussions, most of them have to go back to their jobs if they want to keep them. And not only this, but some families actually need both salaries to be able to live. As simple as that. She just doesn't realise not everyone lives in the same privilege bubble as her.

About breastfeeding, while it's also true it's more beneficial for the baby, it's the same issue: not all women can stay home for as long as the baby needs their milk, so they might have to rely on formula. Paige has tons of milk in that fridge, so she probably produces a lot of milk; there are women who don't produce as much and so they can't amass the same amount of reserves as Paige to give to their babies when they're not with them. And there can be situations when formula just works better for the mother for whatever reason, and that's it. Should we just ban those women from having kids? It's also probably better for kids' health to eat high cuisine instead of the lunch they give at their schools, but most people don't have enough money or time to give it to them so, should they not be allowed to have kids either? Every situation is different, and what suits one person maybe doesn't suit somebody else. That's why having the ability to make choices matter (so no, Paige, women don't have "too many choices").
daisiesemmy wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:04 pm
In the rant, she also mentioned she was a single mom?? Isn't she still with Thurman? (correct me if I'm wrong) How is that single?
I watched the video about how she met Thurman. It looks like they had only met a few times before she got pregnant, and going by what she said, it seemed to me like they are together, so I think Paige sees herself as a single mother because she's not married to Thurman.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I have nannies for many families over the last 10 years and many of the working moms pumped milk. Granted many families can’t afford an in home nanny to care for their kids while they work. And I don’t necessarily agree with her forcing women to stay home with their baby. I think that should be a choice and maybe provide educated reasons why you think those things. If you can provide substantial support for your choices then I guess. But Paige doesn’t seem to do research on things either because she is speaking from brainwashed cultural views- seeing as she said “maybe I should google that.” Sounds like her views are based on what she was raised on. She also seems to be closed minded to the lives of others and that what works for one family will not work with every family. My mom stayed home with me and my siblings growing up and it did mean we didn’t have a huge house of luxury cars, but I didn’t stay in school til 6 at night with annoying kids I didn’t like and was able to go home and have my mom take me to gymnastics and cheer. But she also worked when I got older. So what works for your family is what works for your family. But I mean it sounds like she is speaking on views built from what she knows and not what she researched or based her opinion on from an education.

But this is Paige we are talking about. Did we really expect her to be aware of the world around her? Her educational background is not very deep or vast. Did she even go to college or just hair school?

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

waterynames wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:23 pm
After reading your comments I just had to go and watch the rant. She thinks women should stay home with their babies (for at least a year), because that's how it had always been in the old times. She literally said "I don't know when that changed, maybe I'll google it"... yeah, Paige, maybe you should. She thinks families should make financial sacrifices so the mother can stay with the baby and let the husband provide for both. So basically she's idolising a time when women had no freedom, no financial independence, and were often stuck with abusive husbands because they didn't have the money to leave them, precisely because they had to stay home with the kids and couldn't choose whether they wanted to work. So, while it's true it would be nice for all women to be able to stay with their babies for a year with no repercussions, most of them have to go back to their jobs if they want to keep them. And not only this, but some families actually need both salaries to be able to live. As simple as that. She just doesn't realise not everyone lives in the same privilege bubble as her.

About breastfeeding, while it's also true it's more beneficial for the baby, it's the same issue: not all women can stay home for as long as the baby needs their milk, so they might have to rely on formula. Paige has tons of milk in that fridge, so she probably produces a lot of milk; there are women who don't produce as much and so they can't amass the same amount of reserves as Paige to give to their babies when they're not with them. And there can be situations when formula just works better for the mother for whatever reason, and that's it. Should we just ban those women from having kids? It's also probably better for kids' health to eat high cuisine instead of the lunch they give at their schools, but most people don't have enough money or time to give it to them so, should they not be allowed to have kids either? Every situation is different, and what suits one person maybe doesn't suit somebody else. That's why having the ability to make choices matter (so no, Paige, women don't have "too many choices").
daisiesemmy wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:04 pm
In the rant, she also mentioned she was a single mom?? Isn't she still with Thurman? (correct me if I'm wrong) How is that single?
I watched the video about how she met Thurman. It looks like they had only met a few times before she got pregnant, and going by what she said, it seemed to me like they are together, so I think Paige sees herself as a single mother because she's not married to Thurman.
honestly, i think shes so stupid. just because you arent married doesn't mean youre a single mom. she really is so old school. shes probably one of those people who praise marriage even tho she was having premarital sex herself!

Return to “Bratayley”