Paige Danielle- Chipotle is Vegan, Right? Part 1

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Paige Danielle- Chipotle is Vegan, Right? Part 1

Post by Tialaila05 »

I nearly forgot about that she better teach the girl how to deal with racism eventhough it's an awful outdated thing people still go through it I also hope she knows that it's gonna be harder to find makeup shades that match her skin tones and stuff like that and that Anthem might have a completely different hair type because if her hair is hard to handle Paige isn't gonna be able to tease and torment it to make it look cute

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

rosieposie16 wrote:I hope Paige isn't the type to just have a baby with a black man and than not raise her accordingly. She better be damned prepared to raise a half-black daughter in this society cause I know that mixed people put up with a lot of shit from both sides. She better be prepared for the baby to have a different hair type than her, she's gotta teach anthem about racism at an earlier age than full-white babies, she's gotta be prepared for the "is she adopted?" comments from other people, the flat-out racist comments that she could get from her own FAMILY, the lost goes on.

From what we've seen so far, I don't exactly have high hopes. Poor Anthem. I sure hope she didn't just have her to fetishize her.
This. Paige has totally grown up in a bubble of white privilege.

She has nannied an African American girl before, so hopefully she knows how to deal with the hair difference. But unfortunately, raising a mixed race child isn't just about raising a child who happens to have different skin tone. People are still racist and ignorant. And like cockroaches, they seem to think it's safe to come out right now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Especially on Instagram giving Athem a social media account instantly is a cause for trouble and no doubt will she get hate in the future but I hope Paige teaches her to deal with it and addresses it instead of ignoring it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I posted this elsewhere, but since we're talking about it here, it's kinda on topic. Gwyneth Paltrow got called out for posting a picture of her 13 year old daughter. Her daughter was pissed. Betting Anthem won't be happy when she googles herself...

"Should parents ask kids' consent to share photos?"
https://news.yahoo.com/parents-ask-cons ... 30668.html

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Yeah that's true I hope Paige is prepared because one day when Anthem does Google herself and she finds those old photos she'll be pissed especially the one of her naked.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I mean it makes sense. Especially with public eye kids. These social media kids are going to grow up and have their entire childhood online for free access. Imagine trying to get a job and having your entire childhood being there for your coworkers to see, your boss. I mean I would think it’s bad enough that strangers have seen every aspect of your life. Good, bad and ugly. Such an invasion of privacy.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Ok Paige is ridiculous she drove to the store eventhough it was 5 minutes away that was probably more trouble than if she had just gotten the buggy and walked there. She films Anthem crying because she's trying to prove she crys and doesnt do anything about it. Is being really melodramatic about getting grocerys and said it took her an hour for gods sake she'll have to learn to speed up and then she said she checked on her every five minutes in her car seat I feel like she's gonna be one of those suffocating moms that don't let there kid go anywhere.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Who is gonna win the title of worst/most annoying mom of 2019? Colleen Ballinger or Paige?

Neither of them were mentally prepared for having a baby...

earthcrosser
Learner
Learner

Post by earthcrosser »

Her baby's Instagram page is so embarrassing. Imagine writing about yourself as your infant daughter. I can't even stand to look at it lol

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

I know right? “Each week I get another chin!” What a shitty thing to do to your child. Anthem will probably be embarrassed seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
----
<3

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

That's not even remotely ok it's basically body shaming a 2 week old baby I can't wait to see dance moms news cover the fact Anthem hates Paige

earthcrosser
Learner
Learner

Post by earthcrosser »

She has some serious body image issues. I suspected before, but to force adult beauty standards on an actual newborn is a whole new level of messy.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Oh she's so gonna be one of those religious southern pageant moms who force there kids into being girlie and to perform and douse them in makeup. She's gonna be putting on every single skincare product on her kid to stop her from having 'imperfections'

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I have always said that Paige has body dysmorphic disorder. Pushing that onto her child is so incredibly dangerous. God forbid that child grows up to be a tomboy... or worse... transgender. Paige won’t be able to handle having a baby who won’t go along with her dance lessons and pageant life. She’ll be doing Hello Fresh ads forever just to afford the $10,000 she drops per pageant. And I’m not gonna lie, some pageant kids are naturally pretty kids and I would think Anthem will be. But there hasn’t been enough time to pass to know how pageants have scarred the kids who were adamant against pageantry. I won’t be shocked if the pageants start this winter when Anthem is 6-8 months old and qualifies for the baby portion of pageants

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Oh for sure. Just expect loads of Instagram stories of Paige talking about pagenting and beauty and how much she will love it when she's older. Can't wait for that to come crashing down I tell you that much

Post by Guest »

Just checking in here to say that it’s safe to say Paige isn’t doing too great. And by that I mean she’s definitely feeling the effects of being a first time mom. I hope her expectations for being a mom weren’t too skewed. There’s going to be good days and bad days. I think she was expecting Anthem to be this dream of a baby that doesn’t fuss or cry or whatever, when that’s clearly not the case. Not every part of motherhood is glamorous!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I feel like every first time mom says that. Especially when they are unprepared. I would think that someone who is ready for babies or wants babies would do some research ahead of time to know what to expect. It seemed like Colleen Ballinger wanted the same thing and got a very high maintenance and fussy baby. All babies are gonna cry and when they are under a month old, you best bet you won’t be seeing a full nights sleep for at least a few more months. Babies cry and it can be overwhelmed when you weren’t ready. Obviously she wants Anthem to be like a puppy. Cute and fun when you want her to be and then leave you alone when you aren’t in the mood. But sadly that’s not how babies are. It’s a 24/7 job with no pay. It’s not easy. I think she was hoping Anthem’s life would genuflect in her direction and not make her life difficult.

Also how do you know that she is feeling the effects now?

Post by Guest »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:I feel like every first time mom says that. Especially when they are unprepared. I would think that someone who is ready for babies or wants babies would do some research ahead of time to know what to expect. It seemed like Colleen Ballinger wanted the same thing and got a very high maintenance and fussy baby. All babies are gonna cry and when they are under a month old, you best bet you won’t be seeing a full nights sleep for at least a few more months. Babies cry and it can be overwhelmed when you weren’t ready. Obviously she wants Anthem to be like a puppy. Cute and fun when you want her to be and then leave you alone when you aren’t in the mood. But sadly that’s not how babies are. It’s a 24/7 job with no pay. It’s not easy. I think she was hoping Anthem’s life would genuflect in her direction and not make her life difficult.

Also how do you know that she is feeling the effects now?
She posted an image on her IG story. Like one of those quotes people look up when they need a pick-me-up/reassurance. She’s also talked a bit about how fussy Anthem has been so I just put 2 and 2 together.

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater

Post by LittleButThere »

Her new video.. I laughed so hard as they were leaving the hospital and she asked multiple times if she looked like her The look of disgust on her face when Katie started relating the baby to things that Annie did

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

to be breastfeeding and not to have eaten all day long?! she should be starving!
I don't watch her, just the past couple vids with her baby and the random times she was in bratayley vlogs, but does she have issues with food? I know she once mentioned that while she was pregnant she lost weight and seemed to be happy about it. anthem came out skinny as ever, no fat at all on her little legs :(
I already worry she's going to restrict what anthem eats poor kid is gonna ask for a snack and I can see paige telling her no because she had breakfast four hours ago.

Return to “Bratayley”