Re: Bratayley- When Tofu Jumps the Shark Part 15

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Following

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I love this title. It’s so true for this family.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by keliza »

mzkitteh wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:19 am
Thread title credit goes to Keliza!
This feels like more of an accomplishment than anything I am doing at work today :rofl:

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

Following!

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Given the vlogs that we have been seeing these past few weeks, have you guys had any updates to your Billy and Katie theories? Do you firmly believe that they are separated? I think they are separated but still communicating to co-parent the kids, not that much "parenting" is going on. How long do you think it's going to take for the weekly vlogs to become bi-monthly vlogs, and then monthly vlogs? Will there ever be Ashannie content on the channel, or just clickbaity titles and footage of Hayley hanging with London and Avi, but no Asher? Do you think Katie and Billy are having affairs? I'm suspicious about Katie and the manager that feels like he is always there. I had my suspicions about Billy and Paige awhile back because that would be some real tea, but the reveal of her baby daddy and the fact that she was convinced of having a mixed baby the entire pregnancy puts away the theory of kissing cousins.

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

Following as well! I also believe, to answer Jodie's post. That they are seperated, but will hold off on the divorce for a few years at most, I do believe that Katie's "manager" is her new boyfriend and we may hear more about the theories as this year goes on. Hoping for a exposed video of Katie soon, I want someone to catch them kissing and all heck will break loose.

maya_01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maya_01 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:04 pm
Given the vlogs that we have been seeing these past few weeks, have you guys had any updates to your Billy and Katie theories? Do you firmly believe that they are separated? I think they are separated but still communicating to co-parent the kids, not that much "parenting" is going on. How long do you think it's going to take for the weekly vlogs to become bi-monthly vlogs, and then monthly vlogs? Will there ever be Ashannie content on the channel, or just clickbaity titles and footage of Hayley hanging with London and Avi, but no Asher? Do you think Katie and Billy are having affairs? I'm suspicious about Katie and the manager that feels like he is always there. I had my suspicions about Billy and Paige awhile back because that would be some real tea, but the reveal of her baby daddy and the fact that she was convinced of having a mixed baby the entire pregnancy puts away the theory of kissing cousins.
I think that separation is true. They changed vlogs, it is not anymore family channel. We can see Annie and her friends; and sometimes Hayley. They were never too romantic, but you could feel love. They joked, laughed, teased each other, but mostly COMMUNICATED, TALKED with each other on camera.. they were different. Now, they never vlog in the same room, we can't see or hear them together. Family is never together on camera. That says a lot. It is sad. I don't understand why they don't say anything. They forgot that people loved them because of family feeling. Not just Annie. They forgot that family is first. Before any fame, movie, tv show, money,house,... Family! They forgot a lot from Maryland life.. family, friends, school, fun, normal life.. so sad.
And yes.. something is strange with that manager. He is always with them. More than Billy as we can see. So maybe something with Katie is on?!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I am still convinced that they WANTED to forget the stuff they had in Maryland and shed their old skin for a new identity and new roles to play. Stage mommy, the teen idol, dadager and Hayley... the forgotten child.

I never felt like Billy at least would have sold his 12 year old daughters “love life” for fame and fortune when Caleb was still alive. I also didn’t feel like Katie didn’t want to be a “mother” anymore. I always did and still do feel like they were a normal family living their lives on camera when they were in Maryland and I think that’s a huge reason why I liked them so much. But idk what happened in LA. They just gave up on everything as soon as they moved to LA. Which is just what I think LA does to people. I think a lot of people, especially youtubers from nowhere, USA who move to LA, are changed from being a normal person to being a synthetic plastic petty person. I just think that’a the disease of LA.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

It's official. Chicken Girls is doing a feminist movement storyline where the girls are boycotting home economics because it's sexist, all because the girls were going to be forced to learn how to iron and the boys weren't. And it's Rhyme vs Ezra, who's writing a, and I quote, "A Critique of Militant Feminists: A Case For Why Home Economics Should Stay in the Curriculum" article to combat the article she wrote in the school paper. This show just keeps getting more laughable.

And that's what you missed on Chicken Girls
Last edited by jodietheauthor2 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

And of course some fans had to edit Annie's face into the picture of pregnant Paige in the hospital bed. I really can't with these kids. What are they thinking?

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Please tell me nobody actually did that. I think I threw up in my mouth a little. I do think this new manager is Katie's new boyfriend but I'm also hoping they don't get caught it would break that family apart for ever and would raise so many rumours that Hayley and Annie would have to see online. I think Katie and Annie wanted to forget the old life whereas Billy and Hayley hung on for as long as they could until Billy started seeing dollar signs. Those poor girls if something bad happens I can bet who everybody will tag on Instagram yep Annie and Hayley

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:57 pm
And of course some fans had to edit Annie's face into the picture of pregnant Paige in the hospital bed. I really can't with these kids. What are they thinking?

That's..... disturbing.....
.......meow.......

LimeGreenRanger
Talker
Talker

Post by LimeGreenRanger »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:04 pm
Given the vlogs that we have been seeing these past few weeks, have you guys had any updates to your Billy and Katie theories? Do you firmly believe that they are separated?
Someone said they're going to visit Paige after she gives birth, so I kind of figured they've definitely split if we don't see/hear him in any of those clips. I know he doesn't really like Paige, but it issssss his family, and I assumed he would go since Nonnie and the other family members (Aiden, Johanna) would also be there and he'd want to see them as well

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Following.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I just cannot picture Billy wanting to spend time with Paige voluntarily it just seems like a death wish.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Billy's whole family is there and Paige will be the mom of a newborn. He wouldn't even have to say more than congratulations to her. Not going would be like public confirmation that have separated. I always thought he very vocal hatred of Paige for the vlog was kind of over-the-top strange.

On a different note, I got Chas Lacaillade and Matt Anderson confused as they are both listed as LeBlanc managers, and both went to Chicago. I think I assumed they were a gay couple, but Matt is the one always at LeBling Manor (post-Billy) and Katie and Matt kept talking about his interest in Emma Watson and Ally Raisman. The website for Bottle Rocket makes no mention of either "manager", but Chas claims to be CEO elsewhere. The Bottle Rocket website does claim CGs, HDL, AGNJ and Savvy as their original content, but list writers/directors from Emmy award winning television shows not associated with the shows???? So confused.

While down the rabbit hole, I learned that Annie is only tied to Sky Katz through her PR rep. They tweeted a video of Sky rapping to Kanye on the fly. No wonder Annie is so insecure about her "performance". She'd probably hide behind her mom if she ever came across someone like Kanye. The PR/Management/Music/BRAT crap is all so intertwined, and only came about around the time Annie started her L.A. mission. I have to believe several of these companies/"managers" were backed by the LeBlancs in some way. Does anyone know the name of their agent?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:55 pm
It's official. Chicken Girls is doing a feminist movement storyline where the girls are boycotting home economics because it's sexist, all because the girls were going to be forced to learn how to iron and the boys weren't. And it's Rhyme vs Ezra, who's writing a, and I quote, "A Critique of Militant Feminists: A Case For Why Home Economics Should Stay in the Curriculum" article to combat the article she wrote in the school paper. This show just keeps getting more laughable.

And that's what you missed on Chicken Girls
This sounds like a very Lizzie McGuire/Degrassi esque. Like something you would have seen in the early 2000’s or late 90’s. But they don’t even teach Home Ec in high school anymore. The entire storyline seems highly outdated. In 2019, these issues would be in the form of viral tweets and Facebook posts or YouTube videos (hello, Brat, you are ON YouTube). I was in high school in the mid 2000’s and we had a school paper but literally NO ONE read it. So I can imagine it’s read even less in 2019. I just feel like their millennial writing staff is trying recreate their early 2000’s high school lives and have no idea how it would work in high school in 2019.

Not too mention there are PLENTY of other ways they could have incorporated feminism, equal rights, human rights into an episode without being outdated by almost 20 years. All they need is a Motorola brick phone with every skin known to man to complete this. Are kids buying it? I mean I can’t imagine that an actual high schooler in today’s world would be like yeah that’s how it is in my school. MAYBE a Midwest high school in a small town. But I think for the most part, auto shop, home ec and wood shop classes are nonexistent anymore.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Why would they now chose to go the feminist route after Annie dating what 8 boys in 3 seasons it's really weird I mean I'm all for feminism but why now. Also what are Rhyme and Ezra even fighting about its just a mash of different things all thrown together to make 1 16 minute episode.

Return to “Bratayley”