Bratayley-Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm! Pt. 14

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley-Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm! Pt. 14

Post by Tialaila05 »

It could be that he actually likes her for her personality i mean there is some guys that are nice I know I'm stretching it with the personality but if Annie isn't comfortable I'm thinking he would respect it and they seem happy together.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Tialaila05 wrote:It could be that he actually likes her for her personality i mean there is some guys that are nice I know I'm stretching it with the personality but if Annie isn't comfortable I'm thinking he would respect it and they seem happy together.
What personality? She's tofu. She's not even loyal. She goes through "best friends" like nobody I have ever seen. How many "best friends" has she had say, since Caleb died?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. Paige did a "baby mama dance" video. I guess it's required nowadays.
Supposedly she's "off" bedrest. I think she was exaggerating her issues.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I haven't watched it yet because I actually can't bring myself too. The Leblancs might be going to visit Paige after she's had the baby which i guess is reasonable I just can't stand her in the vlogs and I don't think she'll want a) a screaming baby b) Annie being selfish and wanting to be with the baby every 5 minutes c)Hayleys loud personality it's a good thing that she's got confidence around her family but she'll soon realise Paige will have changed now shes becoming a mom d) Katie making comments about everything and talking about Chipotle e) having a camera shoved in her face when she's gonna have no makeup on

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

At the very least, Paige having a baby means that she will be tired more. Which means she will stop screaming like a 12 year old and won’t be Katie’s third daughter... Maybe she will finally act her age?

Justmadetocomment
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Justmadetocomment »

Thread name suggestion! Annie Le-Boring Hayley Le-Fun
Yes I just made an account to suggest the name but iceberg been lurking on GG for like a year lol

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I wouldn't put it past Paige to still scream at everything and complain about hot doughnuts I mean it's Paige I don't exactly have high hopes.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Does anyone know why MK and Danielle moved back to Texas after they made a big deal of moving into the LeBlanc’s old house?

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

What about:

Bratayley: Clickbait Masters
Bratayley: Ashannie or Bust
Bratayley: Ashannie in an Apartment, Hayley in a Dungeon
Bratayley: Operation Save Hayley
Bratayley: Katie and Annie vs. Billy and Hayley
Bratayley: Ashannie Will Save the Channel
Bratayley: Running Out of LeClickbait

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

For the Paige thread:

Paige Danielle: I'm a Vegan who LOVES Chicken Sandwiches!
Paige Danielle: On Strict Bedrest... Except When There's a Killer Sale!
Paige Danielle: My Baby Daddy is Top Secret... Except He's a Public Persona!
Paige Danielle: The Kris Jenner of YouTube
Paige Danielle: New Career: Mom-ager

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Does anyone know why MK and Danielle moved back to Texas after they made a big deal of moving into the LeBlanc’s old house?
There was some speculation that there was some falling out. When they were saying goodbye to MK, Katie was acting like they were moving to Anarctica. She was saying that they didn't know when they might see her again because they were moving to _Texas_. And that was ridiculous because they were traveling a lot.
Then after the big hurricane in Houston, MK. and Danielle were flooded out of their apartment, and had nothing, and the Leblancs made no public show of support at all. And you know that if they had helped out, they would have vlogged it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

They blogged after a big storm in Louisiana when there was a lot of destruction. I think Billy went down to help clean because Nonnie had damage or something. So I agree that if nothing was wrong, they would have vlogged helping after Harvey. Anything to get the gold star of perfect people. But it was *only* Billy who went to Louisiana to help out. And it was his family. Billy isn’t gonna do that for Katie’s family if Katie herself isn’t willing to help out.

But I actually wonder if Katie cannot handle downs in life and has to always act like the world is sunshine and rainbows to keep herself from having a mental breakdown? Or is she just so self absorbed that if it’s not directly impacting her or there is nothing in it for her that she just isn’t willing to help out.

But even back in vlogs after Caleb passed she made comments about wanting to help people out and being more environmentally conscious but then never actually *did* anything. So I can’t tell if she is just extremely selfish or if she just can’t emotionally handle seeing destruction or seeing people in vulnerable states? But she doesn’t strike me as someone who wants to do something for the greater good of man unless there is something in it for her.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I remember when Billy went to help out. And they didn't take the girls along, or even act like it made any kind of impact on them . It really irritated me.

And even after they went to Mexico and vlogged the whole thing, and said they "learned so much" as soon as they got back to LA, they headed straight to the Grove to take Paige to a f*cking oxygen bar.
They don't care about anyone else unless there is something in it for them-- you're right about that!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I can’t blame the girls cause they were too young to understand what was going on. It’s very rare for even high schoolers to be mindful enough to understand things like that. Especially when it’s not directly impacting them. And Annie is already displaying her mother’s selfishness. Hayley could maybe be the only one in the family to be “woke” enough to understand stuff like this.

But Katie and Annie seem to be drowning in the synthetic ideals of LA. Of going to oxygen bars (wtf is that anyways? Go outside. Oh wait they can’t get ocygen in LA.) Annie and her need to get lash extensions, full face of makeup. An entire bedroom apartment decorated by Urban Outfitters. But I think Hayley can still somehow make it out of this and be mindful of things that aren’t vanity and excessive activities that are just throwing money away simply cause it’s trendy...

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I really like the Annie and Katie vs Hayley and Billy one. It's crazy to me how the youngest in the family seems to be the most intelligent or the most woke one out of all of them. I also really like the dungeon one. I like the momager one for Paige but I'm a bit unsure if we should judge her parenting skills just yet I mean she taught Hayley how to ride a bike when her own father wouldn't so maybe that's saying something but I doubt it. Hayley probably would have gone but I doubt Katie would have let her this was the time when the comments were dying for more Hayley footage but Katie made up that lie about Hayley not wanting to be on camera which Hayley then corrected a few weeks later.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Well we all predicted it, some messed up kid has finally made a edit of Asher and Annie holding a baby ugh.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Oof. Of course they have. What is the obsession of tween’s and babies? They are 14 and 16. I don’t get it.

Someone send pics. I need a good laugh.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Tialaila05 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm
Well we all predicted it, some messed up kid has finally made a edit of Asher and Annie holding a baby ugh.
That's what is so messed up to me about this fandom. Just from being undercover with my Annie Instagram page, it feels like all these kids talk about these days. I don't know anything about any of these kids except how much they love Annie. And most of them are, like, 12-17 years old. There are a few soon-to-be 18-year-old kids who are leaving the fandom, which at least they have enough good sense to realize that being in the fandom isn't all there is in their lives, but most of these kids are way too obsessed. There's so much drama. All they do is hate on Hayden and Kenzie and gush over "Ashannie content". LMAO after Ashannie inevitably breaks up, Asher will undoubtedly get the same amount of hate that Hayden does. There's no limit to these fans.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

I think the Paige thread should be made sooner than later, because it seems like everything we're discussing on here has been about Paige lately, and we should get back to the topic of Bratayley. She has so much going on with her even now that she deserves her own thread

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Jodie. What else have you learned from your time undercover? Like have you figured out a legit reason why they think she is a great singer/actress or is it just because of who she is? Or what it is about zaniness that they love so much? I feel the need to pinpoint exactly what it is about a mediocre girl with no individuality or personality who gets by on Daddy’s marketing skills, being a small scale celebrity (as in she is only famous online- which to kids/tween’s is more famous than being Emma Stone. They probably don’t know who Emma Stone is so her relevance is nonexistent.) who is only here for the moment and then will age out of this genre and find it hard to make it anywhere else. Seeing as I have never seen a YouTube channel based solely for 18-45 yr olds using YouTube stars like Brat or Awesomeness TV. So when she is 16/17/18 and no one is really gushing over her anymore, she is going to be left with nothing. Not even Asher to keep her going as he will most likely dump her long before he turns 18.

Return to “Bratayley”