Bratayley-Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm! Pt. 14

maya_01
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley-Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm! Pt. 14

Post by maya_01 »

After last vlog I am 100% sure that Katie and Billy are separated. So sad. Even their manager Matt is more with them than Billy. Did you noticed that? Maybe new Katies man?! It is sad because it just shows that they should have stay at home, in Maryland and continue life they had. They loved each other, they loved family time, they were different 100%.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

There will never be clips of Asher and if there are, there will be nothing of value. Just like Hayden. We saw nothing from them. I have seen more in pics on Pinterest than I ever saw in vlogs.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

We definitely see more Hayley in this vlog and it was cute when Avi, London and Hayley were hanging out. Jayden and Annie heavily featured in the vlog aswell. Billy took the girls to the video shoot with the unicorn parents not Katie which is kind of strange since she's usually the one to do this. Annie and Hayley were actually filmed together most of the time in this week's vlog which is good. Those two need to bond more and spend time with eachother without Katie and Billy bothering them. She hasn't seen Txunamy since last year but Txunamy commented on her post so there obviously still friends.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I really hope Katie wouldn't date there manager I mean it's just a bit weird isn't it.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

The New Man (WK 430) ....Doug the Pug or Chaz the Manager? (My notes)

Wednesday (3-20) - Katie has the kids. Choreo lesson for Annie if they can brave the rain. They won't show rehearsals, because they want the concert to be a surprise. Annie has been "sick" the last 2 days even though they didn't show it in the last vlog. She is "sick" with a headache again, but "not as bad as usual". Perhaps they should take her to a doctor if she is "sick" so often, but never with an actual illness. Annie looks pissed after dance....Katie suggests her headache is back.

Thursday (3-21) - Piper is in the car. Annie's notices her cheeks are red so she theorizes she had a fever (from a headache?). Annie wanted to bring Piper to Chipotle in her jammies.....because she can. Annie makes a miraculous recovery from her fever and starts primping for her afternoon/evening. She freaks out about wearing shorts that could be mistaken for a skirt. We learn Hayley actually gets a stylist for KCA and Annie has a voice lesson??? It's like a parallel universe. Katie says Hayley is super excited that Annie finally has a "friend" with younger siblings....Hayley acts like she won the lottery which is both adorable and sad. Katie keeps saying "friend" and Annie screams "oh my gosh, they have names!"....maybe she is maturing beyond Katie now? That can't end well for Katie. Will she hang with Hayley's friends now?

OOTD - Annie ends up in a black top and jeans....shocker. She seems jazzed and not sick. Maybe bribing her with boys to get her to sing works? Katie says she has no idea where she is going.....is this Annie's first voice lesson? They then pick up Asher, Avi & London and bring them back to LeBling Manor. Hayley has fun swimming with Avi & London, while Katie watched TV in the living room alone. Who leaves young kids to swim at night alone!?!? I can only assume Annie was entertaining her older man in her apartment. Katie lets Winnie on the couch with muddy paws because Disney fame trumps YouTube fame and Avi and London are really into the dogs. Katie repeats that the "bigs kids are bugging the little kids" 3 times. Maybe to convince herself that it is not weird that Avi is much closer in age to Annie than Asher is? We of course don't see or hear Annie or Asher.

Friday (3-22) - Bird in laundry room. Annie is sleeping in because she was not feeling well last night.....hanging out with Asher alone. Okay. Annie will have to do school then KCA rehearsal. No school for Hay anymore I guess. Slime Soiree that night. We learn all Jayden & Annie's lines were written and pre-rehearsed. Somehow that makes it worse. No sign of Hayley at the Nick events.

Saturday (3-23) - Katie makes breakfast for Hayley! I wonder if that was the first time in the new house. It's KCA day and Hayley gets "professional" hair and make-up too? Who is Miss Taylor? Billy is there, but Katie is gone. We don't see his face. Hayley asks "do you have your toilet paper like this" (hanging over the top).....does she not get to see his bathroom anymore? Hayley says Annie is so mean, laughing at watching cats fall. Billy says "I know". Seeing Hayley wedged between the stove and the counter, I wonder if Annie's kitchen is roomier.

Meanwhile, Katie is with Annie at KCA. Annie shows us the teleprompter, but then says it's not all scripted, they like, have to dance. We get the behind the scenes with the big Doug the Pug interview. Fascinating stuff. Hayley finally shows up, and she argues with Katie over how to say the "celebrity's" name. I only recognized one person on the live stream. Sad that Hayley didn't make it onto the live stream, but at least she got to do an interview/game behind the scenes. Asher and Avi visit too, but that wasn't on the live stream either. Did these interviews appear on the Nick broadcast? All the adults around seemed bored as hell and rush the kids off to watch the show.

Sunday (3-24) - Hayley is on Annie's back in the garage at "their old stomping grounds" at the Glendale mall. Who is the guy in maroon at 28:00??? Chaz the manager again? They are going to Claire's to meet Doug the Pug. This is getting embarrassing. Annie must be seething to have to be associated with tweens and tween stores. Back in the car, Annie needs to change because she wore her "cheap mall" black shirt and jeans to Claire's, and I guess she needs to wear her designer black shirt and jeans to The Grove. She says Hayley is in the backseat, but we don't see her, or her upgraded outfit.

Monday (3-25) - 9:24 AM in the car. About to film vids for Annie and Hayley's channels with who else.....Doug the Pug! Are they being blackmailed? Billy is in the car, we don't see him of course. The dog gets to control Annie's day. We later see him pick out her outfit. Annie seems just as embarrassed as she probably should be at this point. Katie must have had the day off?

Tuesday (3-26) - They forgot to announce it is a new day. The girls are back at the house with Katie. Annie is getting ready to go to dance studio for choreo again. They watch Chicken Girls. QOTW is back as an afterthought with Annie. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

NoelleK wrote:Image
Oookay, just now seeing her premiere outfit in full. People are saying she looks 20. Nooo way, she looks like a 12 year old playing dress up, and she seems super awkward. That dress doesn’t suit her in my opinion? Although I like it better than the KCA getup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does NOT look 20. I agree, she looks like a kid who raided her mom's closet. Those shoes are ridiculous. And the Ashannie stans are probably creaming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I'm a bit concerned that Katie just left the older kids alone and the younger ones out in the pool alone. What if one of them had slipped and drowned or was knocked unconscious or something. Annie makes out Hayley is the heaviest human on earth when she's on her back but yet she thinks she's lighter than Piper. Ok then. The interview that Annie did with Hayley and Jayden was cute but every single comment was about the Ashannie interview. Still don't understand why annies got a massive apartment to herself. I haven't seen Hayley with her friends in about 3 weeks and she obviously isn't going to school anymore can't wait to see how much she resents Katie for that when she's older she's already becoming sick of everybody's crap.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Can someone explain this Doug the Pug thing? Like I get he is an instafamous dog, but how does a dog control your day?! Sorry but when did the internet lose it’s damn minds. I mean is it just me or is that pure insanity? My dog controls my day... wtf?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TheLoneStranger wrote:The New Man (WK 430) ....Doug the Pug or Chaz the Manager? (My notes)

Wednesday (3-20) - Katie has the kids. Choreo lesson for Annie if they can brave the rain. They won't show rehearsals, because they want the concert to be a surprise. Annie has been "sick" the last 2 days even though they didn't show it in the last vlog. She is "sick" with a headache again, but "not as bad as usual". Perhaps they should take her to a doctor if she is "sick" so often, but never with an actual illness. Annie looks pissed after dance....Katie suggests her headache is back.

Thursday (3-21) - Piper is in the car. Annie's notices her cheeks are red so she theorizes she had a fever (from a headache?). Annie wanted to bring Piper to Chipotle in her jammies.....because she can. Annie makes a miraculous recovery from her fever and starts primping for her afternoon/evening. She freaks out about wearing shorts that could be mistaken for a skirt. We learn Hayley actually gets a stylist for KCA and Annie has a voice lesson??? It's like a parallel universe. Katie says Hayley is super excited that Annie finally has a "friend" with younger siblings....Hayley acts like she won the lottery which is both adorable and sad. Katie keeps saying "friend" and Annie screams "oh my gosh, they have names!"....maybe she is maturing beyond Katie now? That can't end well for Katie. Will she hang with Hayley's friends now?

OOTD - Annie ends up in a black top and jeans....shocker. She seems jazzed and not sick. Maybe bribing her with boys to get her to sing works? Katie says she has no idea where she is going.....is this Annie's first voice lesson? They then pick up Asher, Avi & London and bring them back to LeBling Manor. Hayley has fun swimming with Avi & London, while Katie watched TV in the living room alone. Who leaves young kids to swim at night alone!?!? I can only assume Annie was entertaining her older man in her apartment. Katie lets Winnie on the couch with muddy paws because Disney fame trumps YouTube fame and Avi and London are really into the dogs. Katie repeats that the "bigs kids are bugging the little kids" 3 times. Maybe to convince herself that it is not weird that Avi is much closer in age to Annie than Asher is? We of course don't see or hear Annie or Asher.

Friday (3-22) - Bird in laundry room. Annie is sleeping in because she was not feeling well last night.....hanging out with Asher alone. Okay. Annie will have to do school then KCA rehearsal. No school for Hay anymore I guess. Slime Soiree that night. We learn all Jayden & Annie's lines were written and pre-rehearsed. Somehow that makes it worse. No sign of Hayley at the Nick events.

Saturday (3-23) - Katie makes breakfast for Hayley! I wonder if that was the first time in the new house. It's KCA day and Hayley gets "professional" hair and make-up too? Who is Miss Taylor? Billy is there, but Katie is gone. We don't see his face. Hayley asks "do you have your toilet paper like this" (hanging over the top).....does she not get to see his bathroom anymore? Hayley says Annie is so mean, laughing at watching cats fall. Billy says "I know". Seeing Hayley wedged between the stove and the counter, I wonder if Annie's kitchen is roomier.

Meanwhile, Katie is with Annie at KCA. Annie shows us the teleprompter, but then says it's not all scripted, they like, have to dance. We get the behind the scenes with the big Doug the Pug interview. Fascinating stuff. Hayley finally shows up, and she argues with Katie over how to say the "celebrity's" name. I only recognized one person on the live stream. Sad that Hayley didn't make it onto the live stream, but at least she got to do an interview/game behind the scenes. Asher and Avi visit too, but that wasn't on the live stream either. Did these interviews appear on the Nick broadcast? All the adults around seemed bored as hell and rush the kids off to watch the show.

Sunday (3-24) - Hayley is on Annie's back in the garage at "their old stomping grounds" at the Glendale mall. Who is the guy in maroon at 28:00??? Chaz the manager again? They are going to Claire's to meet Doug the Pug. This is getting embarrassing. Annie must be seething to have to be associated with tweens and tween stores. Back in the car, Annie needs to change because she wore her "cheap mall" black shirt and jeans to Claire's, and I guess she needs to wear her designer black shirt and jeans to The Grove. She says Hayley is in the backseat, but we don't see her, or her upgraded outfit.

Monday (3-25) - 9:24 AM in the car. About to film vids for Annie and Hayley's channels with who else.....Doug the Pug! Are they being blackmailed? Billy is in the car, we don't see him of course. The dog gets to control Annie's day. We later see him pick out her outfit. Annie seems just as embarrassed as she probably should be at this point. Katie must have had the day off?

Tuesday (3-26) - They forgot to announce it is a new day. The girls are back at the house with Katie. Annie is getting ready to go to dance studio for choreo again. They watch Chicken Girls. QOTW is back as an afterthought with Annie. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Thanks for taking one for the team! Sounds like a major snooze fest.
And I agree that it's not ok for Katie to leave the kids alone in the pool at night, and Annie is too young to be alone in her apartment with a boy, especially one who's a couple of years older.
Poor Hayley. Even if she actually enjoys Avi and London's company, it's not fair that she just gets stuck entertaining Annie's boyfriend's siblings instead of having her own friends over. Asher and Annie should have been out there with them.

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater

Post by LittleButThere »

Has it been confirmed Billy and Katie divorced/separated? He doesnt wear his wedding band anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

* Doug the Pug - I only know of him from Bratayley. I assume he must be Chaz's top client, or Chaz really is sleeping with Katie...or Billy. They had 3 t-shirts laid on the ground and I assume the one the dog sniffed/walked on/crapped on the most Annie had to wear? He couldn't care less in the clip. Sort of like the "buy everything my dog touches" videos. There should be a vid on Annie's channel eventually. I don't get it, Annie's friends go to chic Tahoe vacations for Dote, and she is at Claire's getting styled by a dog.

* Angel Family Night - I made some assumptions. Katie said she was watching Grey's Anatomy in the living room when the 3 "little kids" (seriously Avi is 13 and Annie was 13 a few months ago) came in all wet from the pool. She explained that she was too lazy to go out and film. We didn't see or hear Annie and Asher, so my assumption was they were doing their own thing in her apartment. Annie claimed to be "sick" that night too. I guess they could have been in the pool as well, and just hiding from the camera.

* Billy/Katie - I haven't seen official confirmation of separation, but they are showing us more information in the weeklies recently, and it seems pretty clear they are not physically together. The last couple of vlogs make it seem like Billy isn't even around much, now that Hayley doesn't go to school (or do anything). Katie seemed a bit more relaxed/less depressed the last couple vlogs as well....awake to cook a "Jerry", narrating the days/schedules, filming both girls interacting, family time, using the common rooms, etc. Maybe Billy officially moved out or something? Or Katie finally saw a doctor?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I wonder how Annie feels about that? It seems like they are trying to make her the new JoJo Siwa... btw, what’s going on with her? Is she officially out? Is she too old to be the KCA luvestream host? Is her spunk wearing down in her old age? I haven’t heard much from her lately. Not sure if she is still Nickelodeon’s biggest name still.

Seems to me, Annie would rather be like Ellie Thumann and Hannah Meloche than being the KCA livestream host. When Hannah was in Orlando for Playlist, they went to Disney World with I think Tarte? Or was it Dote? Idk. But definitely something a 16/17 year old influencer would want than spending a Saturday night entertaining 8 yr olds. Like I don’t think you would catch Hannah and Ellie filming Doug the Pug controls my day videos. She won’t even do an Instagram controls my day video. But I guess the manager has control of her videos now? Idk it all seems strange. I feel bad for Annie. She probably doesn’t want that video on her channel as much as anyone would want to watch it. But ever since they got this new manager, I can tell you that their videos are not their doing. Professional filming crews, professional thumbnails, probably professionally edited. They probably had to hand over their channels to this Chaz person. I mean that has to suck to lose creatIve control over something. Even their instagrams look too professional to be done by them. Though Katie said it takes Annie hours to edit photo’s. Which is crazy. Sorry. She spends hours editing photo’s just to scratch them and restart? Like it’s just an Instagram. Not your art profolio for college. I’m not even saying that I don’t do the same. But all of her pictures are professionally taken photo shoots. She has no personality on her Instagram and I wonder how much creative control she has over it. Just seems odd how obsessed with it she is...

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

It's obvious Annie nor Hayley have any creative control over there Instagram or there Twitter or there YouTube it's all done professionally I miss when they used to do individual videos without a film crew and it was edited in there own way. Also these new videos don't even show there personalitys and it's obvious they get scolded if they argue on set. Katie prevents the girls from having a healthy sister relationships because even if they just argue a little bit Katie acts like it's the worst thing in the world like she'll say 'be sweet' or 'can you not fight like sisters' it just annoys me. I doubt even Hayley wants to do stuff for clares anymore did anybody see that photo on Getty images of the girls at the clares birthday party getting there nails done they obviously didn't want to be there but it looked like they were forced to.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I’m just curious if all this plastic, professional video will push stans away rather than bring more in? YouTube I think has it’s biggest draw that you can feel like you relate to people rather than watching something that is obviously fake. Even though Jeffrey Star, James Charles and a are of other youtubers have professional help, their videos still seem to be relatable. They still show their individual personalities. But I mean I haven’t watched a whole video of theirs. I just miss their old videos. I know Annie did an assumptions about me video and a sister yoga video and I think she just recently did a how I edit my Instagram photo’s which actually was interesting to me. I haven’t watched it yet.

Tbh, I don’t like this new plastic, fake, LA-run life they live. I missed it when they were just normal kids living a normal life and not trying to be another YouTube gone Hollywood family. They are trying way too hard to get Annie famous when she has little to no talent to get her their. But then again, if Katie is sleeping with the right people, she will be JoJo in no time.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Ok I’m sorry. You woulda thought with quitting gymnastics that Annie would finally stop being compared to Whitney. But Whitney posted this cover the other day and I’m sorry but there is just such a huge difference. I mean Whitney isn’t the best singer. I still think Callista Clark is far beyond either of them for being 14/15 yrs old. But at least Whitney plays an instrument and isn’t just singing with some highly autotuned track.

Take a look:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And wow-- interesting song to choose for a cover! Girl's got some depth to her.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Do you think we will ever see a cover like this from Annie or will flashy be the only way to keep the kids invested thinking she’s an insane singer??

amandamarie0701
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amandamarie0701 »

I would be posting this in the Brat section but since that hasn't been updated in a while I'm gonna post here
did anyone watch the new chicken girls episode that was posted on Tuesday, there was a guy in the new paper club scene with rooney, he was next to her I know the guy who is playing him he went to my high school and is extremely talented, funny thing tho he is 28 years old. when I was in school he had leads in musicals. In fact he was my crush when I was in 6th grade because he could sing good, and in January he had on his factbook that he was in LA filming a webshow just didnt say what it was

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

amandamarie0701 wrote:I would be posting this in the Brat section but since that hasn't been updated in a while I'm gonna post here
did anyone watch the new chicken girls episode that was posted on Tuesday, there was a guy in the new paper club scene with rooney, he was next to her I know the guy who is playing him he went to my high school and is extremely talented, funny thing tho he is 28 years old. when I was in school he had leads in musicals. In fact he was my crush when I was in 6th grade because he could sing good, and in January he had on his factbook that he was in LA filming a webshow just didnt say what it was
I didn't even know there was a Brat section!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

We are almost to 40 pages. We need a new thread... title options?

How about Bratayley: we lost creative and total control of our lives

Return to “Bratayley”