Love the thread name

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley-Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm! Pt. 14

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

Did anyone see the instagram picture paige posted 4 hours ago? she talks about how she feels so "unprepared" for the baby and then goes onto say she hasnt even done maternity pictures yet. she is so incredibly naive. paige and I are the same age and theres no way I could have a baby right now. she acts like shes soo adult wearing stage makeup and having a boyfriend. its all going to crash and burn eventually. she is so young and could do so much and this is what shes choosing? I find it interesting that a family that is so southern and religious would allow interracial dating. Even though they broke up and curtis is not the father of the child, I think it's fishy that she is having a baby out of wedlock. Seems uncharacteristic based on her values. she is always preaching about bible verses and how grateful she is to god for having created life inside of her. extra extra weird. someone in the old thread played with the idea that she slept around, got pregnant and has to keep the child because abortion is out of the question. I could totally see this being the case and if i were her i wouldnt have made it into a whole charade on social media...if anything she should be embarassed

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

I truly hope 2019 becomes the year of Hayley. Whether she wants to audition for a blockbuster movie, go to a dance class, or just have a sleepover with a friend. She deserves to do it all. It can't be easy having to be the Tabasco in a family of tofu.....

(Who came up with the tofu comparison? Genius!)

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:36 am
I truly hope 2019 becomes the year of Hayley. Whether she wants to audition for a blockbuster movie, go to a dance class, or just have a sleepover with a friend. She deserves to do it all. It can't be easy having to be the Tabasco in a family of tofu.....

(Who came up with the tofu comparison? Genius!)
It will be. I can already see Hayley is coming into her own. She's hanging with Coco more often and spending time with people other than her family. Just wait 2019 is gonna be Hayleys year

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

There's a picture circulating around that annie put on her story of annie Riley hayley and this other girl and people are captioning it 'Avis main girl and his side chick guess which is which' or ' ohh Avis shaking in his boots right now I bet or my fav one is 'Avis probably having the time of his life watching hayley and that other girl together' ugh it makes me feel ill hes 13. Hayley is 10

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Also Katie said that Hayley was working on some merch for the fans. How long have they been working on Hayleys merch they spoke about that in like October November time of 2017. Hayley has one piece of merch while annie has a whole store full. And also Hayley wanted her own clothing line just like annie had bracelets just let her do something she wants to do.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

youtube_obsessed843 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:25 am
Did anyone see the instagram picture paige posted 4 hours ago? she talks about how she feels so "unprepared" for the baby and then goes onto say she hasnt even done maternity pictures yet. she is so incredibly naive. paige and I are the same age and theres no way I could have a baby right now. she acts like shes soo adult wearing stage makeup and having a boyfriend. its all going to crash and burn eventually. she is so young and could do so much and this is what shes choosing? I find it interesting that a family that is so southern and religious would allow interracial dating. Even though they broke up and curtis is not the father of the child, I think it's fishy that she is having a baby out of wedlock. Seems uncharacteristic based on her values. she is always preaching about bible verses and how grateful she is to god for having created life inside of her. extra extra weird. someone in the old thread played with the idea that she slept around, got pregnant and has to keep the child because abortion is out of the question. I could totally see this being the case and if i were her i wouldnt have made it into a whole charade on social media...if anything she should be embarassed
She has an InstaStory now too. Trying to let everyone know she is going to get them that "baby-mamma dance" they asked for (even if it kills her). Literally, she thinks they will let her just dance the baby out at the hospital on film for Instagram while they are delivering a pre-term baby. She needs to stop it with these regular photo shoots while on strict bed rest. She looks like a liar and/or a selfish fool. Neither are great images for a career "influencer". Who "needs" to get all dressed up to "work at the kitchen counter" for a photoshoot, when they are in this condition!?!? If her child's health is ultimately compromised by her vanity, I will have no more empathy for Paige.

I make a lot of assumptions/theories (this is a gossip thread), but avoided saying certain things. There have been a number of theories posted in YT comments. Like she did it to try and "trap a husband" (but who, if not Curtis?), one night stand (I have considered this too when someone on here tracked her potential conception to a photo shoot in LA), or even Billy's child. Although everyone seems to think the baby is mixed race, so kissing cousins would be out. There did seem to be a man at the hospital who kept his hands awkwardly in his pockets despite Paige reaching out for him. If it was a boyfriend, would he have been less formal with her? Could it have been Curtis there as a friend, because the baby daddy isn't actually around?

I also thought everything about the pregnancy seems weird. Even the way her family has treated her. Especially the Christmas videos where she was kind of off in a corner alone with her mother and people mostly ignored her. She only seemed to get gifts from her mom/grandma for the baby despite a house full of family. She was alone in her 4 person apartment making cookies on Christmas Eve, then alone again on Christmas supposedly distributing them to the Fire Dept, hospital, etc. No videos with friends and family having to do with the baby. Going to multiple appointments alone. Getting her apartment alone. Getting Salvation Army and Walmart furnishings. Nobody seems to be rushing to help a young single mother without a job. It just seems weird when she is geographically surrounded by family and friends. Normally people pile on gifts and hand-me-downs, especially in a situation like that. If she being "shunned" by her "traditional" family, I feel for that baby girl.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

If I was in preterm labor, the absolute last thing I would be worried about would be maternity pictures.
Paige makes me so angry. She is SO shallow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

Following!

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Paige was sitting back up at the counter in the picture she posted. Girl, even I've watched enough medical dramas and "Call the Midwife" to know that when your doctors say "bed rest," it DOES NOT mean, "stay in bed except when it gets too boring or I've got something better to do or I just don't want to anymore." It means, "stay in bed until that baby pops out of your body because you are helping it grow further." This is NOT meant to torture you, Paige. This is meant to help your baby grow so that you do NOT deliver premature - because NICU babies are not "tiny and cute". They spend 24 hours a day hooked up to a ventilator and countless other machines until they are big enough to go out into the world on their own. Does she seriously think she will be able to take her 5lb or lighter baby home after she delivers? Does she have that horrible doctors who don't explain the risks to her, or is she really so dumb that she is choosing to ignore them and only think about how cute the baby is going to be? If for nothing else, I hope that if the baby is born premature, the sight of it hooked up to all those monitors and machines will knock some sense into this woman and make her realize that she has to step it up in literally every way possible, or realize that maybe she isn't ready to be a mother at 23 years old and place her up for adoption. (Though we all know this is never going to happen).

I swear this woman didn't annoy me this badly until her pregnancy.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I am infuriated at Paige for that premature babies are cute comment. No Paige if a a baby is born premature it is the scariest thing in the mothers life. I had a nephew who was recently born premature. Seeing pictures of him in an incubator was terrifying and not to mention upsetting. Paige needs to step up her game. Yes I was hoping to see the baby mama dance with Hayley and annie when she was healthier back in November December time because I thought it would be fun for the girls and entertaining. But not now, not when she could have a premature baby.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Coco,Hayley, this other girl,annie,Riley and Christian are at Disney today. No sign of Katie just Billy and Christians dad. Glad that Hayley had Coco though and I bet those two had fun together.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tialaila05 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:31 pm
Coco,Hayley, this other girl,annie,Riley and Christian are at Disney today. No sign of Katie just Billy and Christians dad. Glad that Hayley had Coco though and I bet those two had fun together.
I think that is the first time Hayley was permitted a friend at an activity Annie also attended. Hopefully a turning point! I hope it is on the next vlog since we never see Billy interact with Annie. Can you get a season pass for VIP treatment too, or do they shell out thousands every other week per visit?

On the horse, why does everyone think Amanda's family sold Luna to the LeBlancs? My understanding is that Billy and Annie saw a picture of it online that was cute, bought it, and had it transported it to Amanda's farm for the big reveal.....where Amanda's mom told Billy he was being insane and dangerous but would try and make the best of the crap situation she was handed. This is Billy's MO, to manipulate people into doing what he wants. Why do people think Amanda's family is just greedy and without morals? I mean, Annie was even given a riding lesson as a gift for her birthday from Amanda. So either Billy thought they should be getting this for free, or Amanda's mom was sending them a message about how terrible of an idea it is to buy a horse for a little girl not even taking lessons. RIght?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Tialaila05 wrote:
I think that is the first time Hayley was permitted a friend at an activity Annie also attended. Hopefully a turning point! I hope it is on the next vlog since we never see Billy interact with Annie. Can you get a season pass for VIP treatment too, or do they shell out thousands every other week per visit?

On the horse, why does everyone think Amanda's family sold Luna to the LeBlancs? My understanding is that Billy and Annie saw a picture of it online that was cute, bought it, and had it transported it to Amanda's farm for the big reveal.....where Amanda's mom told Billy he was being insane and dangerous but would try and make the best of the crap situation she was handed. This is Billy's MO, to manipulate people into doing what he wants. Why do people think Amanda's family is just greedy and without morals? I mean, Annie was even given a riding lesson as a gift for her birthday from Amanda. So either Billy thought they should be getting this for free, or Amanda's mom was sending them a message about how terrible of an idea it is to buy a horse for a little girl not even taking lessons. RIght?
She had seen Luna at Amanda's mom's. Billy mentioned it during the big reveal. He said she had met Luna before, and if memory serves me, they even had a clip of Annie petting her through a fence.
My biggest issue with Amanda's mom was that even with Annie owning Luna, she shouldn't have been riding her. I would have said "I will train the pony and teach Annie to ride, but she has to continue to ride a school pony until Luna is trained".
Maybe I'm wrong and Billy and Katie insisted because they wanted the vlog footage, but I would have reiterated how dangerous it was.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Tialaila05 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:51 am
Also Katie said that Hayley was working on some merch for the fans. How long have they been working on Hayleys merch they spoke about that in like October November time of 2017. Hayley has one piece of merch while annie has a whole store full. And also Hayley wanted her own clothing line just like annie had bracelets just let her do something she wants to do.
All their merch looks so cheap and tacky, so it's not like it takes them that much to make it. Maybe they are worried Hayley's merch won't sell and they are just hoping she forgets about it?

I'd always thought Paige played dumb for the camera, but clearly it wasn't an act. I pray for the baby. Any bets on the name? Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be ridiculous and ott.
It's been speculated that the baby's mixed because of the darker-skin baby emoji she used on this picture but, who knows, that could be her bestie's baby. It was mentioned a few threads back that she wanted to date and have a child with a black guy to be like the Kardashians, but I'm pretty sure because her bf has mixed children and she wants to "twin" with her. So superficial...

I should probably be working...

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:06 pm
TheLoneStranger wrote:
Tialaila05 wrote:

She had seen Luna at Amanda's mom's. Billy mentioned it during the big reveal. He said she had met Luna before, and if memory serves me, they even had a clip of Annie petting her through a fence.
My biggest issue with Amanda's mom was that even with Annie owning Luna, she shouldn't have been riding her. I would have said "I will train the pony and teach Annie to ride, but she has to continue to ride a school pony until Luna is trained".
It sounded like they got Amanda's mom's opinion and then ignored it though. Does anyone have the link to the vlog with her selling the horse and signing off on the idea? Also, it seemed like Annie wasn't riding Luna, or any horse really, until her stans started relentlessly asking about it. They even had a vlog where the forced Amanda to be the first person on Luna's back while they all watched to see if she would survive, dramatic music and all. Annie only had 2 or 3 lessons on their old farm pony, and even less time sat on Luna for a vlog....

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

blacksheep95 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:11 pm
Tialaila05 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:51 am
All their merch looks so cheap and tacky, so it's not like it takes them that much to make it. Maybe they are worried Hayley's merch won't sell and they are just hoping she forgets about it?

I'd always thought Paige played dumb for the camera, but clearly it wasn't an act. I pray for the baby. Any bets on the name? Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be ridiculous and ott.
It's been speculated that the baby's mixed because of the darker-skin baby emoji she used on this picture but, who knows, that could be her bestie's baby. It was mentioned a few threads back that she wanted to date and have a child with a black guy to be like the Kardashians, but I'm pretty sure because her bf has mixed children and she wants to "twin" with her. So superficial...

Hayleys merch will sell though. Everybody that I've seen is saying yay Hayleys finally coming out with merch. People have wanted Hayley merch for a long time

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I think it is the first time Hayley has been allowed a friend to come with them somewhere good.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Assuming Paige is on the right side of the above picture, am I right in seeing that she is not wearing maternity pants? Compared to the ones that the other girl is wearing, it doesn't look like it

Return to “Bratayley”