Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:11 pm

OMG-- there's another Brat show about dirt bikers called surprisingly, "Dirt". I don't recognize anyone in it, but I looked up the cast and Carson Lueders plays the same character as he does in Chicken Girls.

It's pretty bad too...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:18 pm

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Less than hour to see how the new changes will play out... let’s see if waiting all week was worth or if it will just be a massive step down for them.
A snooze-fest. It's no different than their past vids since moving to LA. Seriously. People should check it out. Make sure you took enough No-Doze before watching.

Personally, I fast forwarded thru it because it started out with Annie vlogging from the front seat of the car. Oh, so original. I'm glad I waited all week to see that. Then Hayley swimming. Then a HUGE fast forward with Annie and her girlfriends yakking about a new movie.

No Billy or Katie that I could see from my fast forwarding.

benefactr
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by benefactr » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 pm

Well I think thousands are going to be done with them after the exciting weekly blog they just did. No Katie or Billy sightings at all unless I just missed it. Well I guess one of them was driving but I skipped thru so unsure if they spoke or not.

Seems like either Hayley or Annie filmed and most likely edited it. Just noticed a few comments but some of the minions aren't happy. The whole blog was a little mismashed and disjointed. Seemed alot like they daily blogs.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:26 pm

Is that Billy at 9:44? Also, the choppy editing was super annoying. I skimmed the video and there was nothing interesting or new. Fans are disappointed that it’s not very long.
----
<3

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:27 pm

Vlog was 95% Annie attempting to be one of those week in the life of vloggers, but completely failing.

She is shitting crazy if she thinks thick ass acrylic nails are going to fly when she starts guitar. Eh, no. You can’t have nails more than MAYBE an eighth of an inch past your nail beds and that’s pushing it. She is gonna have to kiss her fabulous nails good bye if she wants to be a real guitar player.

I skipped past all of Hayley swimming cause no one cares.

Not a single parent to be seen. It’s ALL Annie. With 2 clips of Hayley. Billy must be the one taking her to and from places cause she showed him in a quick second when she was swinging the camera around in The Guitar Center. She also didn’t say she got a guitar. But the ukulele is yet another subtle try to be like Kenzie. No originality Annie. Not in your vlogging style, not in how you act, your style, nothing.

This is gonna be the demise of Bratayley

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:31 pm

"This week is getting a little hectic because I have to get my eyebrows done too" At 9:16 in the morning on her way to get her nails done.
"I washed my face today"
"We got something to eat"
We got an in depth explanation of her manicure choice. And she snuggled with Piper.
She got up at ,6. They got breakfast at Jack in the Box.
Hayley went swimming.
They filmed a group thing with the Brat kids.
Then we gave up.
If this is what the weekly vlogs are going to be like, they're going to be circling the drain soon. They're still announcing what time it is every morning. Katie seems to be hiding-- Annie is doing the vlogs. She is apparently working on actually learning the ukelele and she's excited because her nails are shorter now and she can play it.
It was mostly Annie from what I could see. Billy is sticking with his "we know which kid gets views" vlog editing method.
Anyone watch the end?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:32 pm

I haven’t watched, but I will later. I came here after seeing it was 11 minutes and reading a few comments.

There were the usual:

“It’s only 11 minutes. I’m disappointed”

“Be grateful they post at all. They have been doing this EIGHT YEARS. Give them a break!”

Honestly, I’m surprised. I take back my last post that it’s possible this was all to drum up attention. 11 minutes of footage for the week and from the comments asking for Katie, I’m now assuming this is the new normal.

Barilace
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Barilace » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 pm

It’s really sad. Everything has gone to crap....ten times more so than when Caleb died.

Also...I find it gross that billy and Katy can’t be adults and just announce what’s going on instead of handing responsibilities of filming and editing to Annie? I’m hoping maybe this is more about Hayley’s incident and less about their failing marriage?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:39 pm

lmmomSD wrote:"This week is getting a little hectic because I have to get my eyebrows done too" At 9:16 in the morning on her way to get her nails done.
"I washed my face today"
We got an in depth explanation of her manicure choice. And she snuggled with Piper.
Hayley went swimming.
Then we gave up.
If this is what the weekly vlogs are going to be like, they're going to be circling the drain soon. They're still announcing what time it is every morning. Katie seems to be hiding-- Annie is doing the vlogs. She is apparently working on actually learning the ukelele and she's excited because her nails are shorter now and she can play it.
It was mostly Annie from what I could see. Billy is sticking with his "we know which kid gets views" vlog editing method.
Anyone watch the end?

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happens next.

Barilace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Barilace » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:42 pm

This is all really sad. Stupid billy and Katy now putting Annie into the position of having to vlog and edit. I wish they’d just be adults during this situation.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 pm

In other news:

Mia is moving to LA to start her acting career. :roll: According to “fans” it’s just for three months right now.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:47 pm

lmmomSD wrote:"This week is getting a little hectic because I have to get my eyebrows done too" At 9:16 in the morning on her way to get her nails done.
"I washed my face today"
Hayley went swimming.
Then we gave up.
Anyone watch the end?

I give her less than a year with that ukulele. Even less than that with a guitar. If she plans to be taken seriously, the nails gotta go. Period. That’s coming from a guitarist who wishes she could have long pretty nails. It’s one or the other there’s no real middle ground.

I’m sure they will buy her a cute top of the line $2-3 grand Taylor guitar. I guess piano is out? What happened to that keyboard? Did it even make it to the new house? I assume it went to goodwill or the attic. Has she touched it in the last eight months since she’s had it.

I wish they realized that top of the line instruments don’t really matter if you can’t play them. A $4,000 Taylor Guitar is t gonna make her bad playing better. She won’t magically become John Mayer just cause she has an expensive instrument. Invest in the lessons and the time it takes to learn the instrument. It takes a lot of hard work and passion to learn that and be really good at it. Saying that from experience. It’s hard. Lessons will go further than having an expensive instrument will do. Especially if you aren’t going to play it every single day.

Barilace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Barilace » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Still not seeing how to post. I’m confused. I know how to do the internet, so...like lame. Hopefully this will work now and I can edit this??

AmandaBeth
Learner
Learner

Post by AmandaBeth » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Hayley likes being on camera. Reason she hides in her room is she's very angry with her mother. She doesn't know how to express the problem even though she is very bright 10 year old. 11 mins vlog tonight no Hayley. Hayley being bright and having many genuine interest bodes well in future but if issues aren't resolved she may end up cutting at 14 or 15. Being smart increases that. New years Eve daddy was home I don't think Billy is perfect. But Hayley wasn't hiding then. And them making Christmas cookies without Hayley on like Christmas Eve is cruel. Reffering to Katie, Annie and Paige. I don't get why Hayley wasn't in the week long vlog from this week when she should have still been on Christmas break.

benefactr
Learner
Learner

Post by benefactr » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Haley was in for a short time, first time swimming and second time I think on set with one of the other brat kids, but it was pretty much 98% Annie.

montsecll6
Informer
Informer

Post by montsecll6 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Who edited that mess??

I think they want to go from family vloggers to lifestyle vloggers with Annie being the star of the show, considering that 99.9% of the vlog was just her. I don't think it's going to work unless she gets some personality. I know she's a teen, but is there something more vapid than saying that "skin care" is your new year's resolution?
Last edited by montsecll6 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I should probably be working...

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:06 pm

I just (sort of) watched the whole vlog and it was a disaster. There's actually zero content, and the editing was just too much. It looks like vlogging is the kids' responsibility now, especially Annie's, and seeing how quickly she got tired of filming and editing her own vlogs a few months ago, this is not going to last at all. It really is the beginning of the end. 80% of the comments were negative, especially complaining about the length of the video, but also about the editing, Annie taking control and Katie's absence. There were kids saying they were looking for other vloggers to watch, and that they weren't going to wait for this kind of vlogs.

I think Katie was the one driving at the beginning, as Annie said we are going to get our nails done and there was no one else in the car apart from the driver. And then Billy was with her when they were looking at guitars. She said she wasn't going to get one, and I hope she doesn't: they already bought her an expensive keyboard and she owns 3 ukuleles, which she doesn't really know how to play. I guess a guitar looks cooler, though, and that's the only thing that matters.
Lisatheacrobat wrote:She is shitting crazy if she thinks thick ass acrylic nails are going to fly when she starts guitar. Eh, no. You can’t have nails more than MAYBE an eighth of an inch past your nail beds and that’s pushing it. She is gonna have to kiss her fabulous nails good bye if she wants to be a real guitar player.
This. I thought she was committed to playing the ukulele for a second when she said she wanted to get short nails because it was hard to play with long nails and was perplexed when she came back with basically the same nails she had before, but a different colour, and claimed she could play the ukulele so much better. I dare her to try to play a guitar with those and see how it goes. What's with the super long nails anyway? They're useless and uncomfortable, especially if you're still a teen. Also, her new year's resolution is just taking care of her skin...? Talk about superficiality.

Anyway, I hope they have some money saved somewhere because they're losing relevance really fast and that means nobody will watch the Brat shows either, or buy their merch.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Sorry if I sound so oissy about the guitar. But I AM a guitarist. I do take it seriously. I take lessons weekly and I know for a fact that those nails will not work. It will physically hurt to try and play anything short of maybe a G chord. If you don’t play the B and E strings. But a D chord? There’s no way. And any good guitar teacher will say the nails gotta go. You can’t play guitar with long nails.

Also in the form of the editing, I believe that this is all on Annie now. Because never did Billy add sound FX or intentional zoom ins much like the Hannah Meloche does... the same person Annie said she just loved oh so much.

I believe that the parents are done. They are done being in the public eye. There is CLEARLY something going on between them. They aren’t gonna roll over and give up like that when the money is good and fresh and rolling in. Not after ALL that Billy did to push his child into this life she’s in. He’s too much a slave to the money to just throw in the towel like this.

The weekly vlogging was Annie not wanting to give up the channel. So she took it on by herself with some help from Hayley. If Katie was driving her to get their nails done, she woulda been all giddy about it and talking about how bad she needs a manicure and shove her crusty nails in the camera.

I believe that this vlog was all Annie’s doing. The filming, the editing, probably even the posting. If Katie was still involved it wouldn’t have been the Annie show.

But I called it, I knew it was gonna become a copy cat of lifestyle vloggers like Hannah, Ellie, Emma. No originality. At least give me someone who doesn’t use the same style of coffee shop jazz in their montages or all have the same decorated urban outfitters room who all have the same mannerisms. I think if people wanted to watching hannah they would watch Hannah and not Annie.

If this is all on Annie, she’s gonna need to be a little more interesting to swim with the big kids.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:39 pm

chloesweb85 wrote:I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happens next.
You'll probably fall off your chair if you wait too long. :D

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 pm

I don’t complement Billy much, if ever, but I will give him credit for editing the Vlogs. This one that I guess Annie did, is not good. I haven’t gotten very far and it is soooooo choppy. I’m all for her learning a new skill by editing for fun, but this is literally the family income.

Also, she changed her new year’s resolution from taking pictures to skincare. :tu:

ETA: well, I couldn’t make past the drive through.

“We have this nick thing. It’s gonna be all day. We’re gonna order so I’ll be back”

“I’m back I thought the menu was where we order. But we’re going to nick I think it’s all day. Okay we’re gonna order now”

What did they edit out if this was what they left in?!

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 pm

chloesweb85 wrote:I don’t complement Billy much, if ever, but I will give him credit for editing the Vlogs. This one that I guess Annie did, is not good. I haven’t gotten very far and it is soooooo choppy. I’m all for her learning a new skill by editing for fun, but this is literally the family income.

Also, she changed her new year’s resolution from taking pictures to skincare. Okay. :tu:
She needs clear skin to take flawless photo’s. That girl obsesses sooo much over her skin. She went to TARGET and bought a bunch of skin care stuff. Like what? Neutrogena cleanser and $2 face masks. Way to invest in your skin Annie.

Surely someone like her woulda dropped tons of money on those $6 face masks from Sephora or bought some more expensive cleansers like Fresh or First Aid Beauty. Or even glam glow. I know she used to use that stuff... $40 a bottle. Now she’s buying skin care at Target? Sure it’s good stuff for the average person, but don’t you think with their income she woulda dropped another $750 at Sephora on skin care?

QueenZenobia240
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenZenobia240 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:24 pm

I can see them ending up like the Shaytards, since it seems like Annie's the one doing the vlogging now all on her own. She'll give up eventually (because it's not getting good feedback from their fans) and then they'll completely quit vlogging. Then sooner or later we'll find out about their marriage problems, they'll probably be divorced by then.

And they'll become irrelevant. Kids will just move on to the million of other family vloggers.

I always knew there was a rocky road ahead of them, but I never thought it would all go down as fast as it did.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm

My guess is that Annie is already over worked with school, her “blossoming acting career” her music career if she ever learns a to play those instruments... three ukulele’s and she played 2 chords? They are set pieces. Not instruments. She is gonna give up. She’s too lazy and not driven enough for all of this while mommy and daddy become her chauffeur.

The fact that not a single parent made an appearance. When Annie was waving the camera around, it looked like Billy was ducking out of the frame. Never does he talk to her like he usually would. Same with Katie if she was even there. The car Annie was in wasn’t Katie’s typical car she drives right? The black car with the black seats is Billy’s car. We know that from the last full vlog when he is driving with her in the same car and he is talking to her.

I find the lack of parental appearance to be a huge factor to just continue the divorce rumors. Although the kids are hoping that Katie and Billy are happy together now that it’s a weekly vlog (as if that changes anything).

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
chloesweb85 wrote:I don’t complement Billy much, if ever, but I will give him credit for editing the Vlogs. This one that I guess Annie did, is not good. I haven’t gotten very far and it is soooooo choppy. I’m all for her learning a new skill by editing for fun, but this is literally the family income.

Also, she changed her new year’s resolution from taking pictures to skincare. Okay. :tu:
She needs clear skin to take flawless photo’s. That girl obsesses sooo much over her skin. She went to TARGET and bought a bunch of skin care stuff. Like what? Neutrogena cleanser and $2 face masks. Way to invest in your skin Annie.

Surely someone like her woulda dropped tons of money on those $6 face masks from Sephora or bought some more expensive cleansers like Fresh or First Aid Beauty. Or even glam glow. I know she used to use that stuff... $40 a bottle. Now she’s buying skin care at Target? Sure it’s good stuff for the average person, but don’t you think with their income she woulda dropped another $750 at Sephora on skin care?
I noticed that too. She already owns a bunch of skincare from Sephora unless she used it all. Which means she was already doing plenty of skincare for her age. I wonder if she was trying to be relatable or if they are already cutting back financially.

nsf5555
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nsf5555 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Um, is that vlog supposed to be a joke? It was all over the place. This family just needs to quit vlogging already. It’s a mess, they’re a mess, the rumors are a mess. Just. End. It. So depressing at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Bratayley”