Post by ItsAndrew »

Following

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by AlexVause »

I'm also convinced they are way better off financially than we think, thus Billy holding on to the Maryland house, which he always seemed to enjoy.

Also, the fact that they essentially stopped vlogging reminds me of JoJo's abrupt departure from Dance Moms... she was with Nickelodeon and that is when her huge stardom started. So maybe the LeBlancs are waiting for Annie to become the next JoJo and make millions. Problem is, Annie has NO personality. I guess we'll see.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I don’t think Annie will take off. She doesn’t have the charisma which is what makes JoJo... Jojo. JoJo has branded herself perfectly. What is Annie’s brand? She doesn’t have something that she can make a fortune off of.

Her talent is less than desirable to anyone who takes acting or music seriously and her work ethic is only “when she has too”

Someone like JoJo is a brand, it’s being business savvy and smart, it’s knowing who your market is and marketing to them.

All I see in Annie is a wannabe. She isn’t unique or talented enough to take off like JoJo.

Hayley though? Hayley can go somewhere.

JorgaDuggar
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by JorgaDuggar »

Everyone seems to think that *Annie* edited this weekly vlog. I don't buy that at all. Annie has made vlogs for her own channel before and they're very nicely edited. Total rip offs of other vlogs, but still... they're very nice for her age:

And I've seen how much pride she takes in these on the Bratayley vlogs. It's one of the very few things she seems to have some zeal for.

No silly noises here. My theory is actually that KATIE is back to editing the blog. You can tell from the early early blogs / trailer that she has very bad aesthetics. It might not be. Katie, but it's for sure not Billy or Annie.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Idk. Because Katie never did those FX and trying to be a cool vlogger, especially because she is avoiding this life.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

Maybe it was Hayley that edited the vlog? Watching it felt like watching something from someone who didn't really know what they were doing.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

I questioned the terrible editing and content too, considering Annie's bi-annual vlogs were MUCH better quality. I just assumed the opposite though. That those NY or SF vlogs were edited by someone else who knew what they were doing, and now we are seeing what Annie is actually capable of on her own. Katie always complained about Annie "stealing her footage", so maybe she wasn't editing them herself either. That recent yoga video wasn't great either, and was clearly Annie's project.....

On a different note, did anyone see Jayden's BFF video with Annie?
They were supposed to match the other's answers "Newlywed Game" style, but didn't write anything down, so they just tossed out random answers and were like "yeah, close enough". Except when Jayden gets annoyed with Annie for not knowing key answers they recently discussed and lets her play 20 questions. They then marvel at how well they know each other. It was hilarious when Jayden told Annie that she "is so much better at listening when she talks now" and was actually understanding what she was saying! Annie admits she has been working on it and now lets her speak too. Annie sounds like a terrible friend.

This also led me to old videos of Jayden that showed
1) She displayed a worse hair adjusting obsession than Annie, which makes me wonder if Annie started mimicking Jayden? Jayden's seems like a tic, where Annie is purposely doing it. Maybe it is just a 2019 teen girl thing.

2) Jayden had that photographer guy take her photos in October, long before Katie and Annie were desperate to book him at the InstaSkate.....wonder if Annie refused to go without Jayden as a security blanket? She did tell the photographer that Jayden will be making all her decisions.

3) After seeing a few more of Jayden's old vids/vlogs I am starting to get "Single White Female" vibes from Annie....style, mannerisms, photographer, (current) editing and all...she is even weirdly jealous of her height, which is only 5'5"!?

JorgaDuggar
Learner
Learner

Post by JorgaDuggar »

TheLoneStranger wrote:I questioned the terrible editing and content too, considering Annie's bi-annual vlogs were MUCH better quality. I just assumed the opposite though. That those NY or SF vlogs were edited by someone else who knew what they were doing, and now we are seeing what Annie is actually capable of on her own. Katie always complained about Annie "stealing her footage", so maybe she wasn't editing them herself either. That recent yoga video wasn't great either, and was clearly Annie's project.....

On a different note, did anyone see Jayden's BFF video with Annie?
They were supposed to match the other's answers "Newlywed Game" style, but didn't write anything down, so they just tossed out random answers and were like "yeah, close enough". Except when Jayden gets annoyed with Annie for not knowing key answers they recently discussed and lets her play 20 questions. They then marvel at how well they know each other. It was hilarious when Jayden told Annie that she "is so much better at listening when she talks now" and was actually understanding what she was saying! Annie admits she has been working on it and now lets her speak too. Annie sounds like a terrible friend.

This also led me to old videos of Jayden that showed
1) She displayed a worse hair adjusting obsession than Annie, which makes me wonder if Annie started mimicking Jayden? Jayden's seems like a tic, where Annie is purposely doing it. Maybe it is just a 2019 teen girl thing.

2) Jayden had that photographer guy take her photos in October, long before Katie and Annie were desperate to book him at the InstaSkate.....wonder if Annie refused to go without Jayden as a security blanket? She did tell the photographer that Jayden will be making all her decisions.

3) After seeing a few more of Jayden's old vids/vlogs I am starting to get "Single White Female" vibes from Annie....style, mannerisms, photographer, (current) editing and all...she is even weirdly jealous of her height, which is only 5'5"!?
Nah, there is tons of Bratayley footage of her obsessing over editing those vlogs. I know she's not acting either because... well... she can't act. Yeah, the yoga one isn't as good, but it's not nearly as bad either.

To someone else's point I've considered that maybe Hayley edited them, but I kind of doubt it since I've never seen her express interest in that sort of thing. Who knows though. I'm sure they both feel pressure to get videos up, which is absolutely inappropriate and sad.

My new theory is that things start going south for the family around early December. Annie starts faking sick a bunch, which is what she did when all the stuff was going on with Hayden. I think it's a coping mechanism. That's also around the time Daddy goes bye-bye.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I think they have more money than we think as well. I just find it super odd that they would buy a new house in LA if there was even any possibility of divorce. I was thinking maybe Billy will live in Maryland and that’s why the house is off the market, but it just seems like it would be too far. But if they have money they can go back and forth a lot. Idk. I can’t see that happening. But he did spend Christmas away. I could see them not officially divorcing but maybe being separated til the girls are older. Everything is just so bizarre to me. I don’t think they would go down to only once a week vlogs if money was an issue. I wonder if they just really love LA or if they truly think their kids will make it and that’s why they bought a house there.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Annie has another song out. I don’t know if she sounds good because they went all out on the auto tune. I don’t like it, but I don’t like any of her songs so that’s not saying much.

According to comments though, it’s a “bop” and “amazing” and apparently “Annie snapped” and is “spilling the tea” because they think it’s about Hayden’s be that Annie wrote it herself.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloesweb85 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:20 pm
Annie has another song out. I don’t know if she sounds good because they went all out on the auto tune. I don’t like it, but I don’t like any of her songs so that’s not saying much.

According to comments though, it’s a “bop” and “amazing” and apparently “Annie snapped” and is “spilling the tea” because they think it’s about Hayden’s be that Annie wrote it herself.
What song?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:16 pm
chloesweb85 wrote:

What song?
It’s called Over Getting Over You

I think it is supposed to be about Hayden, but I don’t think she wrote it. Whoever did write it knew it would would get the kids talking. If It was Annie’s idea then she really needs to get over it and stop trying to publicly shame the kid.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

The money may be rolling in now, but assuming that Billy and Katie live to be in their sixties at least, are they making enough to support this lifestyle for another 30-40 years? They don't have the skills or education to bring in this income after YouTube goes away. And Annie is likely going to need help because she sure isn't making her education a priority!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:54 pm
The money may be rolling in now, but assuming that Billy and Katie live to be in their sixties at least, are they making enough to support this lifestyle for another 30-40 years? They don't have the skills or education to bring in this income after YouTube goes away. And Annie is likely going to need help because she sure isn't making her education a priority!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I would be shocked if Billy & Katie had the financial saavy to pay off their debts as they went along and save for the future. On the vlogs we see two people who live for the day and spend their money on toys, designer purses and clothes, Sephora makeup, etc. as fast as it comes in. The fact that they don't have a trust speaks volumes. Their estate will end up paying a lot of money to an attorney when those fees could have been avoided. No way will Billy & Katie be living the life in their 60's. They will be lucky if they can afford to pay for health care.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:06 pm
TheLoneStranger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:16 pm
chloesweb85 wrote:

What song?
It’s called Over Getting Over You

I think it is supposed to be about Hayden, but I don’t think she wrote it. Whoever did write it knew it would would get the kids talking. If It was Annie’s idea then she really needs to get over it and stop trying to publicly shame the kid.
Hey now... shaming exes is exactly how Taylor Swift ended up where she is today... I mean Taylor also has drive, passion, work ethic and oh yeah, talent. Things that Annie seems to lack.

I went to iTunes to listen to said “bop” but I found that Annie’s new song has not found a place on any of the charts as they have in the past. Not the overall chart, the pop chart, or the children’s music chart.

Is it true that she’s finally irrelevant? She used to soar the charts and now she can’t break top 200 not even on the pop charts? Cher’s “believe” is in the top 150... So shouldn’t she at least be somewhere on the charts? She has been before. Are the kids over it?

They really need to rethink sustainability. Annie isn’t cut out for the music industry. Also, why do they always release singles? Why is she not working on an album or an EP? IF Annie wrote music or wrote music seriously, she would have enough for an album.

At the time of her death, Christina Grimmie had 60 recorded and unreleased brand new music that she had been working on. Her family released an EP AND a full length album after she died. So why can’t Annie put out an album? That’s how it goes in the music world. I don’t understand the release of singles and one right after the other.

I agree about their finances. They really think that this half assed lifestyle of theirs is going to continue reaping the benefits that all of us knew was only a wave of momentary success. But they have 4 more years plus college with Annie and that’s assuming that she becomes a financially stable adult. And 8 years plus college with Hayley. There’s no way that on this path they are on, that anyone will give a damn about them in 3-5 years and they will be lucky if they get that. They may have money now, but I don’t believe much is being saved.

Tonight is the second installment of weekly vlogs. Should we place bets on if they got their act together. Or do we think it will still be the Annie blabbers on about her nails for 12 minutes and calls it a vlog show?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

After some digging, I found it. It’s bad.

I’m really trying to give an unbiased opinion, but her voice isn’t cut out for this. She doesn’t have color or depth to her voice and they produce it so heavily so that little kids think it’s a “bop” and they write the songs with catchy hooks to keep kids singing it all day in school, but when you listen to it, she isn’t a good singer. Take away the production, the auto tune, the synths, the heavy drumbeats and you’re left with a very weak singer. Idek how to explain it. But listening to what little bit i did listen too, I guarantee that she will not exceed past this. And that wave she was on is becoming more and more of a ripple and less and less of a wave. In a week their newest blog hasn’t broken 400,000 views. To compare, in one day, Hannah Meloche has almost 1 million views on her newest video. In one week, Bratayley has even less than that. Annie’s Q&A video has more views than most of the recent Bratayley vlogs lately.

I think it’s time to hang up the family channel and let Annie have her own channel. Do her own vlogging because she is clearly more successful on her own than she is with her family. Her Q&A has 1.2 million views in 2 weeks. I wouldn’t say she’s the most successful, but she’s doing better than her family channel is doing.

Let Bratayley end. Annie can sink or swim on her own now and I’m not sure how long she will be able to carry out being her own YouTuber, but she seems more passionate about her own youtube channel than she is with music and acting. Let it all end. The family channel, the acting, the music. Send the girls to a normal school. And let Annie be her own YouTuber.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I saw a lot of comments comparing Annie to Taylor Swift. There is zero comparison (in my opinion). Taylor Swift earned her singing career by writing her own songs. When she came out with Teardrops on My Guitar no one knew who “Drew” was. Writing about ex’s is her thing. If you date Taylor you should expect a song about it.

This Annie “song” was written by someone else just to fleet attention. It’s been how long? She already wrote that unnecessary post that brought the fans in droves to harass Hayden and Kenzie. The Leblancs knew what would happen. Instead of letting it finally die down (the girls even did a movie together) she releases a poorly produced song about it to get the fans hating on both of them again. They had almost forgotten the dues and were all like “let’s support all of them” before this stupid thing came out. Now it’s back to war. Jayden said Annie is nice to everyone... BS.

I also kids saying she wrote it a long time ago and it took a long time to produce. Nope, not buying that either. They get prewriten songs, record in a couple hours, and release it ASAP so the money can start rolling in.

I’m SO over Annie/Leblancs causing drama. They have enough in their own family. Maybe Katie should release a song about Billy. With all the auto tune I’m sure they can make it sound just as good as this latest “bop”

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

that new song made my ears bleed. Who listened to that and decided it was...okay?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

I found the song on Tigerbeat....why is it so hard to find, if it has been officially released? It doesn't even sound like her voice, totally unrecognizable. So I guess that means they have officially given up on any live performances?

Wonder if it will even be mentioned in the weekly vlog tonight. Part of me thinks they will put out something just as bad/worse or make an excuse for why they don't have one at all. Last time the minions complained about content/length, they doubled down and gave us something 10x shorter and 10x worse.....I imagine the most recent comments would be a huge hit to whomever was responsible....

LimeGreenRanger
Talker
Talker

Post by LimeGreenRanger »

chloesweb85 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:30 am

I’m SO over Annie/Leblancs causing drama. They have enough in their own family. Maybe Katie should release a song about Billy. With all the auto tune I’m sure they can make it sound just as good as this latest “bop”
Lololol, Avia Butler from the Shaytards wrote a song about her parents marriage, so I wouldn't be surprised if Annie steals that idea at some point down the road.

Return to “Bratayley”