Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by Weird Vagina » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:36 pm

continue here :tu:

thanks to Lisatheacrobat for the thread name ;)

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:38 pm

Commenting for reference :)

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Following <3

BULLSHIT_MAN
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by BULLSHIT_MAN » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:31 pm

What do you guys think Annie and Hayley will be doing 5-10 years from now?

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:17 pm

I hope they'll take some time away from YT and cameras and focus on bettering themselves. They were sort of thrust into the spotlight very early on, without much choice.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:23 pm

BULLSHIT_MAN wrote:What do you guys think Annie and Hayley will be doing 5-10 years from now?
Hopefully move away from their crazy fame hungry parents and go do something in quiet. I feel like Hayley might get into humanitarian stuff maybe? I think Annie will probably always chase the spotlight that has moved on from her. Maybe do some show like The Masked Singer to try and redeem herself.

I think the blow of losing the fame will hit Annie a lot harder than it will Hayley. Hayley hasn’t really lost her self worth yet. I think Annie has lost a lot of her self worth to pleasing people and staying on top of everything to be relevant.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:40 pm

BULLSHIT_MAN wrote:What do you guys think Annie and Hayley will be doing 5-10 years from now?
I think Annie will be a HUGE mess. 'Nuff said.

I think Hayley will succeed in something. My bet is she'll be a comedian of some kind. She is funny. In fact, I just love her genuine giggle. When one looks at her personality right now and then times that by 5 or 10 years, you can best believe she'll be a success at something.

But I could be wrong on all accounts. ;)

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Hayley... if she doesn’t follow the rabbit hole of the women around her... will grow up and get an education or at least the best she can. I always find smart people with a sense of humor to be some of the funniest people and I think her humor and her smarts will make a great comedian.

I agree about Annie. Like I said, she will always be chasing this spotlight. When that disappears, she will basically lose herself. Not sure if she will go down the road of drugs drinking and partying, but I think she will have a lot of self worth issues.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:41 pm

:toad:

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Saving. :HK: I think Hayley would be great in a lot of things. I would be excited to see her go on to higher education and build a successful lifestyle. I’m sure Annie could too if she worked hard on school. I just don’t see the acting/singing going anywhere at all.
----
<3

ClaireField61
Learner
Learner

Post by ClaireField61 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Lets hope Annie and Hayley can escape their fame-riddled life in a few years, preferably NOW, but... I hope they seek therapy if they escape their parents and Katie and Billy live quiet lives reflecting on how they failed as parents. I hope Katie and Billy regret ever having kids and knew that they shouldn't have been parents to cause this much pain to their obsessive 12 year old fans and even knowledgeable people like in this thread. I try not to be sad for the LeBlancs, but I can't help to feel pity and how Caleb could have had a better life in another family... such a great personality/person wasted, feeding his parents money and fame.

nsf5555
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nsf5555 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Unfortunately anyone can have kids if they’re physically able. My mom’s mom is a prime example. Terrible, terrible woman. Treated my mom like garbage for years until my mom moved out a week after graduating HS. It’s really unfortunate.

All of this just stems back from not getting help for Caleb’s passing. That’s it. This family would be in a much different boat right now had they gotten the help to cope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elah_w
Informer
Informer

Post by elah_w » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 pm

so do they not interact with Hayden at all anymore and he’s just kicked off of Brat? I know that that’s probably old news burn these threads move so fast lol. It’s just crazy to me that he can be booted cause of Annie. Is he even relevant or doing anything now?

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:58 am

elah_w wrote:so do they not interact with Hayden at all anymore and he’s just kicked off of Brat? I know that that’s probably old news burn these threads move so fast lol. It’s just crazy to me that he can be booted cause of Annie. Is he even relevant or doing anything now?
Supposedly he is doing a movie. It’s crazy that he could be kicked out of Brat cause of Annie, but I think that Billy had a lot of power there. Especially at the time, Annie was their biggest draw for views and probably still is, but I’m not sure if she is still as necessary for their success as she used to be. I’m sure he threatened to pull Annie so fast if they didn’t remove the summeralls.

But apparently he is doing a real movie that is more legit than Brat. Not sure how big his role is, but it’s better than anything Brat could give him. I always thought that Brat was a bunch of amateurs trying to make it in LA, and that explains a lot of why their content is cheesy and bad. Their talent aren’t trained actors and amateurs can only teach amateurs so much. To really make it it’s important to work with big time people, learn from them and apply that to your skills. He will learn more from a real set then Annie ever could at Brat.

But surprising is that he GOT a role outside of Brat. If he could certainly stale cracker Annie could too. Nothing is dryer than those two in a scene together. But I guess unless the show isn’t “starting Annie LeBlanc, she won’t waste her time. So her mindset is already not in her favor. Guess it’s all just more ingredients to the recipe of disaster waiting to happen. We already see the egg cracking with the switch to weekly vlogs. Guess tomorrow will be very telling or it will be well masked just how messed up everything truly is.

I have to say, I miss the days when Annie was happy and doing something that genuinely made her happy. Sucks that her parents manipulated her to believing that she didn’t want to do that anymore and forced her to do something else because it would bring in three times the amount of money.

Annie’s only hope is that any revenue from her own YouTube channel is being saved for her future. Because she’s in for a rocky road if she doesn’t save something. And we know the Brat money, music revenue, concert profits and Bratayley channel revenue has been spent on their luxury lifestyle.

PS does anyone know if their current house is smaller than the MD house?

Ddddd12345
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ddddd12345 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:40 am

The movie Hayden is in is with Lauren Orlando, Emily Skinner, Brooke and a bunch of other social media kids. So it's not really a legit movie that he had to know how to act for. I doubt any of those kids auditioned. The only reason it's better than a Brat movie is that it's actually going to be in theatres.

montsecll6
Informer
Informer

Post by montsecll6 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:51 am

elah_w wrote:so do they not interact with Hayden at all anymore and he’s just kicked off of Brat? I know that that’s probably old news burn these threads move so fast lol. It’s just crazy to me that he can be booted cause of Annie. Is he even relevant or doing anything now?
I just checked his ig to see what he was up to and saw that he had wished Annie happy birthday. There are over 33k comments so I don't know if she replied, but that was quite big of him considering how the Bratayleys treated him.
I should probably be working...

Dakine
Learner
Learner

Post by Dakine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:29 am

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
elah_w wrote:
It’s slightly smaller than MD house according to Billy.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:39 am

Dakine wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
elah_w wrote:
It’s slightly smaller than MD house according to Billy.
That’s what I read but it was one of those fan made fact accounts so who knows how legit those can be. I guess because it’s one story instead of three, it looks bigger than the Maryland house.

I wonder if Billy and Katie split if Billy will move into the in law suite and kick Annie out or if he will rent an apartment somewhere?

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:59 pm

:love2:

nsf5555
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nsf5555 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:31 pm

So I wonder how long the vlog is going to be tomorrow? I’m assuming they’re cutting way back on filming.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:45 pm

nsf5555 wrote:So I wonder how long the vlog is going to be tomorrow? I’m assuming they’re cutting way back on filming.

I assume as much as well. I assume it will be one parent at a time and never together. There is absolutely no reason to cut back to weekly vlogging under the idea that Annie will be on set for 2 months. It’s not like we haven’t seen set footage in vlogs for the last year and that never slowed them down before. I also can’t imagine that the attention queen herself was okay with cutting back being on camera. So we KNOW it wasn’t her idea to cut back. And with fans and their eagle eyes, cutting back filming on a daily basis is the only way they can hide any problems. All they have to do is film once a day with A parent and make it seem like the other parent “just stepped out” and then leave the rest to Annie and Hayley.

For a full week’s worth of filming, I would imagine that the vlog will be 15-20 minutes at best giving us no more than 3-5 minutes per day. Which is easy to hide a marriage on the rocks when you are filming a few minutes of every day. I also imagine it will mainly Annie and Hayley will make an appearance sporadically. I imagine we will see little to no Katie or Billy at all.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:37 pm

I agree other than I’m not sure how much Annie and Hayley liked filming. Sometimes it seemed Hayley kept to herself in her room just to avoid the camera.

Also, Katie used to hound Annie “they want to SEE what you do Annie not just hear about it” “Annie brought the camera she better film footage” “did you FILM Annie?!? YaaY!!!!”

I can see Annie being with new “friends” who maybe don’t want themselves on film if they have a bad hair day or don’t want her mom tagging along. I could see that leading to a lot of tension with begging Katie not to come with her or explaining why she didn’t film while she was out.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Debater
Debater

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:49 pm

following

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:07 pm

chloesweb85 wrote:I agree other than I’m not sure how much Annie and Hayley liked filming. Sometimes it seemed Hayley kept to herself in her room just to avoid the camera.

Also, Katie used to hound Annie “they want to SEE what you do Annie not just hear about it” “Annie brought the camera she better film footage” “did you FILM Annie?!? YaaY!!!!”

I can see Annie being with new “friends” who maybe don’t want themselves on film if they have a bad hair day or don’t want her mom tagging along. I could see that leading to a lot of tension with begging Katie not to come with her or explaining why she didn’t film while she was out.
I can see that. At home, I think she likes the camera. It’s almost always her who is doing the bulk of the filming. Especially after Billy and Katie split. But now she’s at an age where she wants to be with friends more these LA kids don’t want someone’s mommy tagging along or even someone who says “I have to vlog or my mom will be mad” especially cause it sounds like these LA kids are getting physical and into drinking and drugs at 14. I mean look at all the times Kenzie was caught vaping. Or when Maddie admitted she was only 15 when she had sex. Kenzie letting almost legal adults grope her chest. It’s not like their circles don’t overlap. It’s only a matter of time before Annie is introduced to that. And without mommy on her back 24/7 with a camera, she will also be introduced to vaping or being pressured by boys to do stuff. Both the LeBlanc girls and the Ziegler girls have little to no parental supervision. So it’s not surprising that Kenzie is letting boys touch her or she’s out vaping. Annie just now got a little bit of freedom and it’s only a matter of time before she is doing the same thing.

Annie is already trying to copy the Ziegler’s on social media. I can imagine a mutual friend saying “Kenzie would do it” and that would be all annie needed to be pushed into something. I don’t think Annie is as timid and a goody goody as we think she is. She just hasn’t had the freedom to really do too much with mommy and the camera on her heels for the last 8 years.

Not too mention Annie’s lack of self esteem and ability to stand up for herself. I see her getting abused in so many ways because she won’t wanna confidently say no. She needs to be on top and if she isn’t doing what everyone else is doing then she won’t be on top. So it’s only a matter of time.

But at home, which I imagine will be the bulk of the footage anyways, it will be the Annie show as it’s always been.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:25 pm

It's funny how that last thread lasted 29 days till the new one began. That's what the Hayley debacle and Billy/Katie divorce rumors will do. :rofl:

Return to “Bratayley”