Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

mzkitteh

Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Post by mzkitteh »

Sorry for the delay guys. But here ya go!
.......meow.......

llhope
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Post by llhope »

I appreciate those who give a synopsis of the vlogs. Truly can’t believe what this family has come to at this point. It’s just heartbreaking all around honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

llhope wrote:I appreciate those who give a synopsis of the vlogs. Truly can’t believe what this family has come to at this point. It’s just heartbreaking all around honestly.

That is why I don't post much. I don't watch. I miss old school Bratayley. So, I watch every now and then. But for the most part I am here to make a new thread. No time for anything else.
.......meow.......

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Thanks!

I actually looked at some of the comments for the first time in a while. I think I need to scrub my brain. Between the "First!", the "OMG you are the most amazing person on this planet, Annie, please notice me!" and of course the "I'm a small YouTuber please subscribe!" There are the _really_ disturbing ones: "Can the question of the day please be what do you
think it would be like if Caleb was alive?" I know we ask that here, but to ask for it to be the QOTD? One person actually asked where Caleb is. There were at least 3 asking "Do you miss Caleb?" And the replies to the comment about Billy's absence were hilarious. Apparently, he has other jobs. Very busy, very important. They probably have dads who work and can't imagine dad sitting around collecting a paycheck from videos of them.
Speaking of the QOTD-- "which Bratayley puppy is your favorite?" It has to be about them? Can't just be what dog breed is your favorite... And one said Annie would make an excellent nurse, because "she has the medical part down, and the relaxed personality" Apparently, taking stitches out is the only "medical part" to being a nurse. And if Annie has a relaxed personality, I'm a neat freak (I wish I could say I am but I am not) It's just so depressing. I know I was dumb when I was that age. I just thank God social media wasn't around then.
The best was a person who asked why Paige sat on the bathroom floor and they let the dogs in while she had Dr Annie remove her sutures. The commenter said "Is there an adult in the household at all?" I had to give that one a thumbs up. Sadly, there are no adults in the house anymore.

Wow, I am mean. Making fun of tweens. I don't mean to be such a crabby old lady. But I paid attention to what my kids were doing online. My daughter never sent death threats to anyone who didn't like Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato, both of whom actually have talent, btw.
I just don't understand what the allure of Annie is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

llhope wrote:I appreciate those who give a synopsis of the vlogs. Truly can’t believe what this family has come to at this point. It’s just heartbreaking all around honestly.

Heartbreaking but just how surprising? Caleb’s passing was an absolute shock. This family lost their only son/brother. Now obviously we don’t know what they did right after he passed but with how this family behaves, I’m not really sure they got therapy. 13 years old is way too young to go. What was their grieving process like? Did they turn to anyone professional? My guess is no because of how they have lived since then. It’s almost like once Caleb passed, Katie forgot how to parent correctly. It’s almost as if she gave up. She has become totally irresponsible (Billy too) and are relying on their children to pay their bills. I think they still grieve and miss him everyday, and the only way to rid of the sorrow is to live as luxurious as possible. I’m actually scared to see how this family copes when Annie’s career dies down and if YouTube no longer provides enough. It’s the only thing they have keeping them afloat. Yes Annie and Hayley need some help but honestly, I think Katie needs the most help. She seems like she’s in need of it the most. Really sad.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

nsf5555 wrote:

Heartbreaking but just how surprising? Caleb’s passing was an absolute shock. This family lost their only son/brother. Now obviously we don’t know what they did right after he passed but with how this family behaves, I’m not really sure they got therapy. 13 years old is way too young to go. What was their grieving process like? Did they turn to anyone professional? My guess is no because of how they have lived since then. It’s almost like once Caleb passed, Katie forgot how to parent correctly. It’s almost as if she gave up. She has become totally irresponsible (Billy too) and are relying on their children to pay their bills. I think they still grieve and miss him everyday, and the only way to rid of the sorrow is to live as luxurious as possible. I’m actually scared to see how this family copes when Annie’s career dies down and if YouTube no longer provides enough. It’s the only thing they have keeping them afloat. Yes Annie and Hayley need some help but honestly, I think Katie needs the most help. She seems like she’s in need of it the most. Really sad.

You said it!
She's been burying her grief in travel (before the move to LA she and Annie were racking up frequent flyer miles) and spending and pretending she is also Annie's age. I feel for her obviously-- losing a child is horrific. But when the bottom falls out of this lifestyle, Katie is going to be lost.

llhope
Lurker
Lurker

Post by llhope »

nsf5555 wrote:

I’ve wondered about all that too. I’ve been a supporter of childhood cancer awareness and have read so many heartbreaking stories about parents dealing with grief. They decided early on to vlog but not show sadness. Though I understand the need for SOME stability that came with vlogging, it seems like they let it take over entirely. I can’t begin to imagine what losing a child feels like, but never taking care of yourself in the aftermath just seems wrong to me.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

At this point it's hard for me to feel sorrow for their there loss. Why? Well, the way this family acts (Billy & Katie) is a slap in the face of Caleb. He would wood be rolling his eyes numerous times a day if he were we're alive.

Billy & Katie have lost it. They'll never get it back either. They're There too to far gone with their there vanity.

So, do I type like an Annie minion? 8-)

All joking aside, my statements above is serious.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I feel bad about laughing at the kids too, but then I figure that I’m sure teachers and adults laughed at things I said and did at that age too.

On Billy’s last instagram post (picture of southwest planes) someone said their comment was deleted and when asked what they commented they said “fly to me daddy” I can’t figure out if it’s a teen trolling or a kid being serious.

I wonder why they didn’t just have Billy move into the apartment area and do a trial separation, unless that’s what this last year has been.

I do feel terrible for both girls. Not only do they have to deal with whatever is going on, they have to deal with it publicly (thanks to their parents poor life choices). Annie will get plenty of “are you sad your parents are divorced?” comments. I’m thinking too much into this, but I wonder how a divorce effects the youtube money. Maybe they will work things out, but I honestly think that would involved dropping everything, moving somewhere private, and starting over.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

I was reading the comments about their wedding rings disappearing and someone actually said “maybe Katie took it off to garden.” In what world does that woman do manual labor, let alone gardening? A handful of vlogs ago, Katie said they were demolishing their greenhouse instead of fixing it because they’re not going to use it. I laughed so hard.
----
<3

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

New thread, yay!

I can totally see a very public custody battle if Billy and Katie split. Which parent gets Annie LePaycheck? Hayley can go to whoever unless she suddenly starts being more profitable.

I feel ZERO guilt judging the LeBlancs. I need my entertainment and they're the ones making these horrendous decisions with their lives. Maybe I'm just a psychopath because I honestly don't give a crap.

Lauralou_15
Learner
Learner

Post by Lauralou_15 »

On the subject of Paige taking her own stitches out, she said in her video about the dog bite that when she gets back home she will be seeing a plastic surgeon regardless of who takes her stitches out because when she scars she’s one of those people that the scars stick out? Not sure what she called it. So yeah she’s still worried about her appaerence worry not haha

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

NoelleK wrote:I was reading the comments about their wedding rings disappearing and someone actually said “maybe Katie took it off to garden.”
Shows ya how delusional and enabling these minions are. The excuses are endless. There's no reality. Just like living in the Leblanc household..... totally devoid of real life.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Ddddd12345 wrote:Maybe I'm just a psychopath because I honestly don't give a crap.
Yeah, we're all psychos for watching this slow motion train wreck. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Wow. I can’t believe there’s a chance for Katie and Billy splitting. Told me that 3 years ago and I thought you were crazy. I bet losing a child takes a toll on a marriage. Did they ever seem_that_close to anyone? Who remembers how awkwardly Katie accepted the ring Billy gave her on vlog? They just never seemed that close to me. But them potentially calling it quits is crazy.

Custody battle: Katie will obviously get Annie (because her life would be over otherwise). And Hayley’s a toss up. She could go with Billy but Katie could also take her too. Who knows. And they just bought a freaking house in Los Angeles. Now of all times would be the absolute worst to split. How long has this potential split been coming? Probably recently since they just decided to buy a new house.

But I’ll tell you one thing. Watching this shit show unfold will be nothing short of A+ entertainment (and more entertaining than anything the girls have acted in thus far).

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I believe that them moving to LA to “pursue” LA life was like their own form of witness protection. Instead of just dealing with their grief or at least dealing with it properly. They decided to scratch the old image as a family of 5 and begin again as a family of 4. Also I believe a lot of BTS thing happened that led them to LA and none of it was Annie’s passionate desire to follow a dream as a singer because she had been working steadily as a musician improving her skills and taking lessons in between school and gymnastics. No. This career path of Annie’s was all a money making ploy and there was phishing involved as I have explained before.

As far as the comments about being a nurse... Regardless of how absurd it is to say that she pulled out 2 stitches that so sign her up for Harvard medical school is. At LEAST these kids realize that Annie is n’t going to be a Popstar forever. Even if there was a video of Taylor Swift putting a band aid on a fans cut finger, no one is gonna respond with “maybe one day she will be a nurse.” No. Because Taylor Swift is a musician. And that’s what people professionally recognize her as. They are at least somewhat acknowledging that Annie has no hope of becoming the next Taylor Swift.so at least there’s hope for these children. Many of them have acknowledged that she isn’t the best singer but that they still like her and I think it’s because they like the person and not the music. The music is like an earworm produced to be catchy and get in your brain, that in turn makes the listener “like” the song and know they think they like her music too,l. But many have said that they don’t think she is best singer. So even they know this isn’t a reasonable career path for Annie. Even Annie believes this is not a career path for her. Growing up in the public eye, she never had a speck of privacy and as we all know the grass is always greener, I wouldn’t be surprised if Annie finally grows up and decides she wants a private life for once not under the microscope of adoring fans. That’s cute and fun at 14 but 18,19 and so on, I think she will start to crave a private life and she will walk away from all of this. But when that happens, it will be Hayley’s time to shine. Unfortunately for Hayley, it will be hard to fill Annie’s shoes because it will just be her and Katie and no one can barely watch them now. Imagine when it’s just Katie and Hayley and they are trying to recreate this lifestyle over again. That’s hopeless. Nobody will watch that.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

[quote="nsf5555”] Custody battle: Katie will obviously get Annie (because her life would be over otherwise). And Hayley’s a toss up. She could go with Billy but Katie could also take her too. Who knows. And they just bought a freaking house in Los Angeles. Now of all times would be the absolute worst to split. How long has this potential split been coming? Probably recently since they just decided to buy a new house.[/quote]

Hayley would have to stay with Katie because she needs Hayley for views. If Katie and Billy split, he may get half their earnings. Which could be seriously a financial strain and possibly meaning they can no longer afford the McMansion. Imagine the horror of Annie’s life... having to move back in with her mom after getting her very own apartment that apparently she isn’t living in because too many people are sleeping in Katie’s bed. Probably cause someone cut Annie’s hair off and the natural solution is to have a giant sleep over instead of investigate what actually happened... but I digress. I am sure it will be the worst thing to lose their fabricated we are so important and wonderful LA house and I am sure it will be a big blow to Annie’s ego if she has to go from living in such a lap of luxury to owning a still large but not as manion-y house and have a room of her own not a whole ass apartment.

But as far as who gets Hayley... Katie is gonna need her to make money from cause Billy can probably go back to the Military. But Katie is hopeless and she is so used to the LA life. She is going to need both girls to be singers and hope kids buy their music, on top of acting in everything and YouTube ad sense to keep her happily living at the pace she is now. I believe Annie could disappear with Billy and she should focus on hayley. As we all know Hayley has the personality for television and is still young enough to get her on Disney Channel for a while. She could easily be more profitable than Annie ever could have been. Annie is only famous as an entertainer within the realm of her pre-existing fan base. But Hayley can grow her own outside of the pre-existing fanbase. The best Annie could do with that was pull from Kenzie’s fan base by having “beef with her” Hayley is easily the one who could be their golden ticket. They are only exhausting Annie as much as they can to grow their status, but it’s truly Hayley who could excel far more than her sister ever could. So Billy can have Annie she is washed up anyways. She couldn’t sell out a tiny 50 person Max lounge. How are they gonna create the Annie LeBling presents the Annie LeBlanc world tour? Do they think that she will sell out nightclubs across America if she couldn’t do it in LA without Jayden? Jayden would have to be her opening act and then everyone will just leave cause she was the only one anyone came out to see.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

^^^ Just for future reference, Billy can't "just go back to the military". He wasn't high ranking. He was an enlisted sailor. And they aren't going to want a middle age flabby manchild trying to come back. There are plenty of them already there.
He may have a pension, but it's not a lot. And he's gotten used to the good life too. Trying to "talk Annie into a Tesla"? And he has plenty of toys.
It's going to be ugly. Those poor kids.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Wow! This thread has really picked up momentum!

I only started watching when I saw MSN articles on Caleb, and assumed Katie and Billy were always "non-legally" separated. I unfortunately don't notice rings (to the dismay of best friends who got engaged), so I can't tell you when they came off. There have been comments on the vlog for a while now about Billy's absence, asking where he sleeps, etc.

The girls have slept in "Katie's bed" for as long as I have watched. Katie has always called it "my bed" and not "our bed", which is a Statement Analysis "tell". When Hayley was finally old enough to go to Woodward, they took the most awkward trip to Niagara Falls, but they were desperate for content without any footage of the girls. Maybe they are just starting to care less and less about covering up the signs now?

I doubt they will get divorced any time soon, simply from a financial perspective (unless Paige moves in, then all bets are off). Even Jon and Kate Gosselin pretended to be together for their show, and their relationship was extremely volatile. Katie and Billy just don't seem to have a relationship at all, beyond their career, Annie. Billy already spends the majority of his time away from his wife, the question is, whether he has relationships with other women, and if so, will he will be caught by the public?...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

There was a picture of him last year with some blonde, and the minions were freaking out, and some of them were even saying "That's not the Billy we know!" Which I thought was hilarious because they _don't_ know Billy. I totally wouldn't be surprised if he had some young thing stashed somewhere. He's always been handsy with Annie's friends.

Return to “Bratayley”