Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Post by AlexVause »

What still throws me off big time is why the Maryland house is no longer for sale. Why on Earth would it not be? Does Billy realize his daughters' careers aren't going to last that long and he wants to hang onto his awesome house?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

earthcrosser wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:Also with Annie and cheer is that she never had the tumbling skills to be the top level cheerleader. She would need at least a double and a standing full. I don’t think she had either of those leaving gymnastics. I think her hardest pass was a back handspring one and a half full. By now her only pass I think she could throw is a back handspring tuck. That’s like a level 3 skill in cheer. I think Ryan Cummings best pass is an Arabian though to whip double. She might make a good flyer, but idk if she could pull the body positions anymore. She could learn that stuff, but I think it would take a while and a lot of hard work to be able to throw level 5 tumbling skills.
She's barely be old enough for a "top level" team. She could be level 4 easily and level 5 long before she's 18. I think cheer would be good for her. I have girls clinging to their mothers at their first practice who are traveling the country alone by the end of the season.
Age isn’t the factor. There are kids way younger than Annie was in gymnastics who are throwing Arabian through to double. It’s not a matter of age it’s a matter of skill level. I agree that her skill level is easy a level 4 if she went back now and worked. If she worked on stunting and jumps, she probably could be a level 4 cheerleader. But level 4 cheerleaders don’t become famous. And the only “famous” level 4 team that I am aware of CEA C4 bomb squad. But that’s cause Kenley Pope and Ryan’s Cummings are still on C4.

As for level 5 and up, she would have to work. The beauty about cheer is that form in tumbling isn’t as strict as it is in gymnastics. So she may get the skills a lot faster or be forgiven for her sloppy legs. But she at LEAST needs a double full. She barely had a 1 and a half when she quit cheer. I’m not sure she could even throw a full now.

So she would need at least one or two years on a lower level team. All the big name cheerleaders and assuming the kinds of girls Annie would wanna rub shoulders with are level 5 and level 5 coed. So I’m not sure if she would wanna work for a higher level team. Given her work ethic. It could go either way. We saw a joy in her at gym that we never ever see when she is talking about music or acting. She almost never gets “excited” about filming. But do you remember when she got her floor routine to the jungle book?! Katie couldn’t pull her out of that gym. And when she got her new beam routine, she would talk about it in the car and mark the movements. When was the last time she got excited about a new song and sang some of it in the car? Or ran over lines without being forced too? I think she would enjoy cheer more because it’s close to gym without the pressure and she would probably enjoy stunting.

If all of this LA stuff fails, they should move to Texas be close to family and train at Cheer Athletics. That gym would get her to level 5 so fast. They are hands down one of the best gyms in the country.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

AlexVause wrote:What still throws me off big time is why the Maryland house is no longer for sale. Why on Earth would it not be? Does Billy realize his daughters' careers aren't going to last that long and he wants to hang onto his awesome house?
This would admit that they can’t afford that McMansion. Wouldn’t it? To keep a house that is almost the same value, one that I am assuming they are literally banking on selling in order to pay off the current one?

I just don’t see Katie easily going back to that house specifically. It was a great house but there’s too many demons there. She needs a fresh slate. She needs not to be reminded of him and that past life. If the girls can’t find success past Brat and they are forced to move, they would move to Texas if the rumors of divorce are true.

Kinda sucks that they cut the daily vlogging right when the proof woulda been in the pudding. With the holidays over, Billy back and it’s like they canceled our reality show. I know they need the break but I think that was a way of hiding their issues. If they do get a divorce however, Katie and the girls will move closer to Katie’s family in Texas. Plus Annie has always said how much she loves Texas. So I could see that in the future.

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Annie said recently that her "favorite state" is Louisiana. Which I don't get, because I don't think she's been there recently at all. I could see them moving to Texas though.
The house originally went off the market because it was on for the maximum-- 5 months. I don't know why they haven't relisted it-- there has been speculation that Shawn and Andrew are staying there.
It's a big place for the two of them, but if they rent it, it's at least helping with the mortgage.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

KatieTheTerrible wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:But I also think she would have been happy if she was a cheerlebrity. With her background in gym, she would have enjoyed cheerleading but the glamour of it and the fact that you can still be famous in cheer, may have been more her thing. She may not have 6 million followers on Instagram but combining her YouTube channel followers and her cheer followers, she would still have a lot.
This actually seems perfect for her! She's small, too, so she'd probably be a flier which is the peak of cheer fame (assuming she could get over her fears for flying, which I'm sure she could because she did a lot of fear-inducing skills in gymnastics). I'm actually surprised they haven't explored this avenue for her, especially with the popularity of Cheerleaders on AwesomenessTV. I always got the sense that Annie enjoyed putting in hard work in the gym and accomplishing new skills and that her anxiety around gymnastics and practice was that competitions are solo and having all eyes on her while she does a difficult routine is stressful (add to that the fame she was building and the amount of people she knew would watch and critique her skills on youtube). Cheerleading, alternatively, seems like a great fit for her. Long hours putting in work in the gym, a tight-knit team atmosphere, getting glam for competitions, and competing as a team instead of a solo act. I think the structure of a sport would be great for her (and any kid, really) and it comes with a built-in social circle which is great for a homeschooler, plus we saw in Flair that she enjoys preforming with a group. Katie and Billy! Get this girl in cheerleading!

(Actually, maybe don't because it's the most dangerous sport. But also maybe do, because letting Annie be lonely and bored at home is bound to end up badly, anyway. But also don't, because fliers regularly get injured. But do, because Annie has some natural skill for tumbling so she should use it. But also don't. Who knows.)
I don't think that was the case. Up until Level 7, she had always done well in gymnastics. Then she and the other girls skipped level 8. And it was clear in level 7 that the girls were still working on improving their technique and were not ready for that big a change. So when they jumped a level to 9 it was a struggle for a lot of the girls to successfully upgrade because of technique issues, and a coach that clearly wasn't used to coaching higher levels, so they all took a massive hit. And I think for the first time in Annie's gym career she she wasn't progressing in the way she was used to. And thus began her slippery slope to the Annie we know today. She quit because she was no longer having fun, because she was clearly struggling. And I think from there on out, that's been her thing. If something isn't working, be sick or bail.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I remember watching the episode of Bratayley when they are about to perform Flair 2.0 and Katie says that they will be on the main stage. To this, Hayley said “yayyyy!” And Annie harumphed and kinda sulked and Katie said “she just found out they will be on the main stage.” And Annie replies something about being scared or nervous or something.

So it’s obvious that Annie doesn’t like the eyes on her. Even in Flair, with Katie, Sydney, Mia, Arden, Hayley and maybe I’m missing someone? She knew that she was still going to be the one everyone watched. It’s obvious that she likes attention and being the center of attention, but she doesn’t like all the attention on her. Which again, why are you forcing this girl to be a singer when she clearly doesn’t like it? Even in gym, the attention was never all on her. At any given time there was 3 other gymnasts competing on different events. Maybe all the judges of that one event, your teammates and your mom were watching you, but it was nothing compared to going on stage all by yourself and singing for a crowd of people who came to see you. That’s a level of pressure that even when you LOVE music is hard to handle. So imagine being forced into this with no real desire for it, already hating all eyes on you, and forced to perform. It’s just not her thing.

I also agree that Coach Mary thinking it was a great idea for level 7 gymnasts (who were low scoring in general) to skip an entire level and move up to an almost elite level was really bad coaching. Perhaps that bad coaching decision is what cost Katie breaking her toe twice. Level 9 and up now requires a gymnast to be dedicated and to have a work ethic that should have been installed in the gymnasts from the very beginning. But skipping an entire level, they weren’t strong enough for, with the mindset of a level 7 gymnast was only going to end up being a bad decision.

Annie did work for gymnastics a whole lot more than she does now with music and acting. She took private’s, she would condition in hotel rooms, she was always practicing on the trampoline or the floor beam that they had. She would talk on and on about gymnastics.

Then level 9 came and she wasn’t prepared. Her technique was poor and it showed. I don’t think Annie ever scored as low as she did in her level 9 meets. I mean she scored a 7.4 on beam. That’s unheard of at level 9. Whitney was pulling skills with higher start values than Annie was and with better technique. Whitney’s vault was a double pike where as Annie did a double tuck and stumbled backwards on the first landing and landed with her chest low on the second and took a huge step back.

She was also traveling more now as she gained popularity in social media and traveling for BMH. So she was missing weeks of training and doing press handstands in a hotel room hallway doesn’t really count for conditioning since she isn’t working her tumbling skills. Because of this and the jump in a VERY hard level, the work ethic slipped, she wasn’t practicing, she was losing skills she never really had to begin and that all showed in her meets.

But instead of being like wow, I’m in need of help, it became the Annie we know today. It’s too hard, I’ll pretend to act sick and get out of it. It created lazy habits and her work ethic along with her passion for the sport slipped away. Passion for something doesn’t really show until it becomes hard.

Passion for music doesn’t show when you are on stage singing. Passion shows when you are in your room working on the same boring excercises and your hand is cramped and you’re frustrated cause no matter what you do it’s never right but you keep doing it because you love the instrument or the music or whatever. Same thing in gymnastics. Passion for it is putting it over going to Nike for a week and creating your own shoe during meet season or filming some stupid history series for your channel that literally no one asked for or wanted. Passion is saying this is hard, let me keep working on it until I can do it in my sleep. She picked all these other things over gymnastics because it got too hard for her and she wasn’t passionate enough for the sport.

People always say “don’t compare Annie and whitney” but those I guess are the Annie stans who realize Annie isn’t the greatest at everything she does and hates when people point that out. But Whitney is a pretty popular YouTuber among the gymnast community, she probably gets offers just like Annie did. But I bet you anything that if it conflicts with her training schedule she isn’t going to take it. She is passionate about the sport and she has a hard work ethic. She sure as heck isn’t going to miss a week of gymnastics to go film some stupid history series.

And that shows in Annie’s passions for thing. If she loves it she does it. She obviously likes photography because she has talked about it several times in vlogs. She said in her resolution that she wanted to take more pictures... of things. Not improve her singing, not learn a new instrument... take pictures. That in itself says what she values more. She likes photography and it shows because she talks about it when she isn’t “at work.”

Does she ever talk about her music in a positive light when she isn’t talking about work or work related topics?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Funny that you bring up Whitney Bjerken. They were ALWAYS compared. Whitney being younger, more talented and more committed to gymnastics may have given Annie that extra push to bow out. Annie complained about a week out of the gym; that picking a shoe color at Nike was her undoing.

Whitney injured her elbow in 2017 and was complaining about missing practice the day she had to get the MRI. They found a serious injury that prevented her from using her arms. So she did her first level 10 meet without them, only beam could be retooled in time. Her second meet they added in a new floor routine without using her arms. They decided surgery was the only option 10-11 months ago and she spent the majority of 2018 off her arms recovering, still insisting on going to the gym every day, working on no-arm skills. We saw her get a quintuple wolf turn on beam. She broke her foot 2 months ago (only a hairline fracture), but the air cast seemed to mysteriously disappear in practice videos.....

Skip to today. She has only had a couple months in the gym after more than a year of not being able to use her arms (no vault or bars at all) and a few weeks down for the broken foot. She just posted her first level 10 meet today. First all around! Annie just wasn't cut out for high level sports. You need a work ethic, dedication and mental strength she just doesn't possess. Billy and Katie let her down deeply in this respect.

The LeBlancs are lucky they aren't still compared either, because the Bjerkens are outdoing them in Hollywood as well. All from the comfort of their home(s) in Georgia. Braxton, Whitney's little brother, started his acting career with a bang. He skipped over YT skits and kid's networks and went straight to primetime network tv and worldwide release feature length films. He flies out to LA to film, then comes home to a mostly normal suburban life and school with his siblings. Whitney sings songs (she writes and records herself) while she plays the guitar or ukelele. It is just her hobby though, only when she is not training for elite gymnastics daily. She sometimes is asked to model or shoot commercials if it doesn't interfere with her gym time. Bratayley better watch out in case the Bjerkens decide it is a good time to get into daily vlogging......

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

What movie was Whitney’s brother in?

I agree that Annie never had the mental strength, dedication or work ethic for gymnastics past level 6 or 7.

Another factor in the comparison is that I don’t think Whitney’s parents rely on selling their children on the internet for income.

Throwing that Bratayley Makes History series was what I imagine to be the girls first attempt at any Hollywood exposure (do they even still talk to John G since moving to LA?) and it was also extra clicks which means money. Play up all the BMH BTS footage on the YouTube channel in conjunction with their “daily vlogging” and that makes kids intrigued. It wasn’t really like Annie could say she didn’t want to do BMH. But she DID have a say in going to Nike and all the other traveling that took place that wasn’t gymnastics related. Gum became second to anything else. But with Whitney, it is first and foremost. And like you pointed out, it shows.

I also agree that the work ethic Whitney has spills over into her hobbies as well. Learning guitar isn’t easy, I know that first hand. But from what it seems like Whitney is doing it on her own. She records on her own. But Annie rolls her eyes when she has to go to the studio. She hates early call times and complains more than she talks about genuinely enjoying it. Again the lack of work ethic shows. Now she throws in the classic, “I’m siiiick” implants, Katie whips out her phone clears her schedule and then everyone magically forgets Annie was sick and they go out and have fun the rest of the day.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I just googled Braxton.

Maybe Annie didn’t get a role in The House with the Clock in it’s Wall, but she DID film with Hayley carving pumpkins with Jack Black for youtube... so that’s a HUGE win for Annie in the eyes of the LeBlanc’s. Maybe JB will remember her and recommend her for a role :rofl: as if.

Talent and hard work can’t bribed in a marketing meeting. Annie isn’t talented or hard working enough to get further than the YT skits and secondary kids network. She couldn’t even get a small recurring role on a kids network show. That says a lot since most of those kids over act on those shows anyways. But I guess unless it isn’t “blah blah blah” show starring Annie LeBlanc, she will not grace then with her presence.

Lack of talent, lack of work ethic and a mindset of entitlement? Good luck getting work outside your bubble.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:What movie was Whitney’s brother in?

I agree that Annie never had the mental strength, dedication or work ethic for gymnastics past level 6 or 7.

Another factor in the comparison is that I don’t think Whitney’s parents rely on selling their children on the internet for income.

Throwing that Bratayley Makes History series was what I imagine to be the girls first attempt at any Hollywood exposure (do they even still talk to John G since moving to LA?) and it was also extra clicks which means money. Play up all the BMH BTS footage on the YouTube channel in conjunction with their “daily vlogging” and that makes kids intrigued. It wasn’t really like Annie could say she didn’t want to do BMH. But she DID have a say in going to Nike and all the other traveling that took place that wasn’t gymnastics related. Gum became second to anything else. But with Whitney, it is first and foremost. And like you pointed out, it shows.

I also agree that the work ethic Whitney has spills over into her hobbies as well. Learning guitar isn’t easy, I know that first hand. But from what it seems like Whitney is doing it on her own. She records on her own. But Annie rolls her eyes when she has to go to the studio. She hates early call times and complains more than she talks about genuinely enjoying it. Again the lack of work ethic shows. Now she throws in the classic, “I’m siiiick” implants, Katie whips out her phone clears her schedule and then everyone magically forgets Annie was sick and they go out and have fun the rest of the day.
Braxton didn't have any major roles in the movies, but a minor part in a big budget film or a Clint Eastwood number seems like a better start than co-staring in Chicken Girls. Plus landing 3 films and a popular tv series your first year trying, seems pretty good for a little kid not born into the industry.

*He just filmed season two of Good Girls (Christina Hendricks son)
* The House with a Clock in Its Walls (with Jack Black)
* Tag (played young Ed Helms)
*The 15:17 to Paris (first, very minor role - Clint Eastwood flick)
* He has 3 tv/film credits for 2019 already

Whitney's parents don't rely on the kids income or YT. The Dad works, and they are obviously quite wealthy. Whit and the Dad stay at an condo near her gym when she has daily training. Part of me wonders if the LeBlancs intentionally keep their kids in internet content so child labor laws don't apply. If Annie or Hayley landed a lead role on kid's network, I think they would be in financial trouble with the money going into a trust.

Speaking of John G.....I could have sworn that it why they named GG, 'GG'. Did I make that up? Annie acted like the man never existed and her Mom just liked the name GiGi.......

Post by Guest »

Annie is now mooching off Anna Carrhart (the girl from all the boys I've loved before). In my opinion a very good actress and way more popular than Annie at the moment!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Mieke wrote:Annie is now mooching off Anna Carrhart (the girl from all the boys I've loved before). In my opinion a very good actress and way more popular than Annie at the moment!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
How is she mooching? She isn’t in the same show.

On another hand, I think it’s 10 steps backwards to go from a huge Netflix show to a YouTube channel geared for 10-12 year olds. I know work is work, but I would think someone with that kind of resume would not even go near Brat.

I never saw To All The Boy’s I Have Loved, so idk how good of an actress she is. But it would be a major blow to credentials if Millie Bobby Brown ended Strangers Things and got her own show... on Brat. It would be a big blow for any of those kids to go from something like Stranger Things to some tween dramedy on a YouTube channel that has really no major credentials outside of Tiger Beat. Even Disney Channel or Nickelodeon would be better but still a major step back in comparison.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Whitney’s brother and little sister take acting lessons and are in plays at the children’s theatre in Atlanta. Those are kids who actually enjoy acting. They are both signed to legitimate talent agencies. There is no comparison.

Do the leblancs even have actual agents? Serious question because I can’t find anything online. It took two seconds to find Jayden’s agents.

I wonder how much brat is offering these kids to be on their network. It seems like they started out with the idea that just getting influencers on their shows and paying them a little money would be enough.

Now it seems like they realized they need actual talent. Or maybe this has been their plan all along. They will slowly get rid of their old shows and cast while they spend their money on trained actors.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

In a recent video they mention someone named Gary? I think? I can’t remember let me check.

I can’t remember which vlog it was... but man going back and watching these vlogs and listening to them speak makes you lose brain cells. Katie and Annie legit argued over where The Grove was located in LA... and Katie just sounds so stupid. Also the lack of energy any time Annie speaks, it sounds like she hasn’t had sleep in weeks. Compared to how she used to be. She has no energy unless she is talking to the dogs.

Anyways, the guy that they mention for a moment in the vlog (they were in the car I swear and annie is mimicking him) Katie said that he is the girls manager? Not sure if that’s the same as an agent.

earthcrosser
Learner
Learner

Post by earthcrosser »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
earthcrosser wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:Also with Annie and cheer is that she never had the tumbling skills to be the top level cheerleader. She would need at least a double and a standing full. I don’t think she had either of those leaving gymnastics. I think her hardest pass was a back handspring one and a half full. By now her only pass I think she could throw is a back handspring tuck. That’s like a level 3 skill in cheer. I think Ryan Cummings best pass is an Arabian though to whip double. She might make a good flyer, but idk if she could pull the body positions anymore. She could learn that stuff, but I think it would take a while and a lot of hard work to be able to throw level 5 tumbling skills.
She's barely be old enough for a "top level" team. She could be level 4 easily and level 5 long before she's 18. I think cheer would be good for her. I have girls clinging to their mothers at their first practice who are traveling the country alone by the end of the season.
Age isn’t the factor. There are kids way younger than Annie was in gymnastics who are throwing Arabian through to double. It’s not a matter of age it’s a matter of skill level. I agree that her skill level is easy a level 4 if she went back now and worked. If she worked on stunting and jumps, she probably could be a level 4 cheerleader. But level 4 cheerleaders don’t become famous. And the only “famous” level 4 team that I am aware of CEA C4 bomb squad. But that’s cause Kenley Pope and Ryan’s Cummings are still on C4.

As for level 5 and up, she would have to work. The beauty about cheer is that form in tumbling isn’t as strict as it is in gymnastics. So she may get the skills a lot faster or be forgiven for her sloppy legs. But she at LEAST needs a double full. She barely had a 1 and a half when she quit cheer. I’m not sure she could even throw a full now.

So she would need at least one or two years on a lower level team. All the big name cheerleaders and assuming the kinds of girls Annie would wanna rub shoulders with are level 5 and level 5 coed. So I’m not sure if she would wanna work for a higher level team. Given her work ethic. It could go either way. We saw a joy in her at gym that we never ever see when she is talking about music or acting. She almost never gets “excited” about filming. But do you remember when she got her floor routine to the jungle book?! Katie couldn’t pull her out of that gym. And when she got her new beam routine, she would talk about it in the car and mark the movements. When was the last time she got excited about a new song and sang some of it in the car? Or ran over lines without being forced too? I think she would enjoy cheer more because it’s close to gym without the pressure and she would probably enjoy stunting.

If all of this LA stuff fails, they should move to Texas be close to family and train at Cheer Athletics. That gym would get her to level 5 so fast. They are hands down one of the best gyms in the country.
Age is definitely a factor considering you have to be 14 to be on a worlds team, which is where the fame comes in. She's barely old enough anyway, so she wouldn't have to feel so far behind. Famous gyms are not the only good gyms. She could make level 4 at a smaller gym and get her skills up quietly until she's comfortable moving to a bigger name gym. Past gymnasts get their skills fast and mediocre gymnasts can make amazing cheerleaders. I was a cheerleader for 14 years and I've been a coach for 5 and I see it all the time. I know we're not big fans of Annie here, but I think she could easily become a good cheerleader and I think it would be good for her physically and mentally. She already has the fame. She just has to walk into a gym to become a "cheerlebrity" (I HATE that term)

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Are you sure it’s 14 as the age cut off for a world’s team? I *swear* Ryan Cummings and Kenley Pope JUST turned 14 and I know for a fact Ryan has been on Senior Elite for two seasons and Kenley has been on SE since last season. And in a recent video Ryan said she was 14. If the age cut off is 14, then Ryan shouldn’t have been on Senior Elite until this year. I know USASF just changed their rules and have started a level 7 team with level 6 skills and level 6 will have level 5 skills and level 5 will have level 4 skills? Something like that. I saw it on cheer updates.

Also I agree. But she has had more than a year off of real training so she might not even have the basic skills for. Level 4 team. I do agree that gymnasts who go into cheer can progress faster than if they never did any kind of acro sport. But even Whitney JUST got a double full. So I think she would need a year or two of serious training on a good team with good coaches. Which is why I said Cheer Athletics. They have amazing coaches that will train her properly than a coach Mary type coach who may not be able to progress her the way a really good coach could.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:In a recent video they mention someone named Gary? I think? I can’t remember let me check.

I can’t remember which vlog it was... but man going back and watching these vlogs and listening to them speak makes you lose brain cells. Katie and Annie legit argued over where The Grove was located in LA... and Katie just sounds so stupid. Also the lack of energy any time Annie speaks, it sounds like she hasn’t had sleep in weeks. Compared to how she used to be. She has no energy unless she is talking to the dogs.

Anyways, the guy that they mention for a moment in the vlog (they were in the car I swear and annie is mimicking him) Katie said that he is the girls manager? Not sure if that’s the same as an agent.
I’m not sure who Gary is but a manager isn’t a talent agent. If he is her agent I wonder what agency he is with. Normally they display their talent on their websites and this information is easy to find for any known actor or singer.

Braxton Bjerken is with STW Talent and Jayden is with LA models and DDO.

Edit: I found this for Annie and Hayley. Looks like they rep Youtubers

http://www.bottlerocketmanagement.com

I found this on wiki regarding agents in California:

In California, because talent agencies are working with lucrative contracts, the agencies must be licensed under special sections of the California Labor Code, which defines an agent as a "person or corporation who engages in the occupation of procuring, offering, promising, or attempting to procure employment for an artist or artists."

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I googled Annie LeBlanc agent and got a website with her Info on it. Most of it was blurred out as i imagine you have to pay to see that kind of information. However, according to that website she doesn’t have a manager. She has an agent named Chas something the last name was blurred out as well as a publicist.

If someone wants to dig deeper, it’s the first link if you google “Annie LeBlanc agent”

I know one of them (agent or manager) you don’t pay unless they get you work, is that true?

earthcrosser
Learner
Learner

Post by earthcrosser »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Are you sure it’s 14 as the age cut off for a world’s team? I *swear* Ryan Cummings and Kenley Pope JUST turned 14 and I know for a fact Ryan has been on Senior Elite for two seasons and Kenley has been on SE since last season. And in a recent video Ryan said she was 14. If the age cut off is 14, then Ryan shouldn’t have been on Senior Elite until this year. I know USASF just changed their rules and have started a level 7 team with level 6 skills and level 6 will have level 5 skills and level 5 will have level 4 skills? Something like that. I saw it on cheer updates.

Also I agree. But she has had more than a year off of real training so she might not even have the basic skills for. Level 4 team. I do agree that gymnasts who go into cheer can progress faster than if they never did any kind of acro sport. But even Whitney JUST got a double full. So I think she would need a year or two of serious training on a good team with good coaches. Which is why I said Cheer Athletics. They have amazing coaches that will train her properly than a coach Mary type coach who may not be able to progress her the way a really good coach could.
It was changed recently. It used to be 12. Now you have to be 14 by the age cutoff date. So you can be on a worlds team at 13 if you will be 14 that year. When was Annie's birthday? This would have been her first or second eligible season to be on a worlds team, hypothetically. So she wouldn't be too far behind anyway. They have the money for private tumbling lessons if she would put in the work.

I decided that this is my hill to die on. Get Annie in cheer! It builds character, which she clearly needs. :tu:

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I agree she needs character. But she also needs discipline. Like an Eddie Rios kind of discipline. Imagine her being trained by Eddie. She wouldn’t know what hit her. But that would be good for her. Someone needs to stop blowing smoke up her butt. For once she needs to be told to work for something and not be coddled.

Her Birthday is December 5th. I’m not sure what the birth date cut off is. January 1st maybe? Or is it September 1st? I think Ryan’s birthday is in the summer. Same with kenley.

Return to “Bratayley”