Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

NoelleK wrote:That’s what I’ve always thought, too. When it comes to looks the family is very, very plain. Same with their extended family (MK and Danielle) Paige is the only one that is naturally beautiful without her caky makeup, at least in my opinion. I don’t know why fans heavily obsess over their looks.
I think Paige is pretty... and that’s it. She is annoying, immature and ditzy and that’s not cute at all. I think Hayley is prettier than Annie. When you see pics of her and Hayley together, Hayley just really stands out.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Is this picture photoshopped, or is it the angle and her being pregnant that is making her look weird? Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

lmmomSD wrote:That’s what I’ve always thought, too. When it comes to looks the family is very, very plain. Same with their extended family (MK and Danielle) Paige is the only one that is naturally beautiful without her caky makeup, at least in my opinion. I don’t know why fans heavily obsess over their looks.
I feel as though EVERY picture on Paige's Instagram is photoshopped to some extent but yeah she does look weird... :?

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

Regarding Annie's political shirt the girl she was staying with is apparently out as a lesbian..? People are saying Annie may have just borrowed her shirt as they were all having a sleepover... regardless i'm pretty sure she hasn't got a clue what it means she's a ''if it's a trendy top i'll wear it'' kinda person :roll:

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:That’s what I’ve always thought, too. When it comes to looks the family is very, very plain. Same with their extended family (MK and Danielle) Paige is the only one that is naturally beautiful without her caky makeup, at least in my opinion. I don’t know why fans heavily obsess over their looks.
I feel as though EVERY picture on Paige's Instagram is photoshopped to some extent but yeah she does look weird... :?
They are photoshopped. FaceTimed, heavily edited, etc. that’s why they always look weird.

It also looks like the little girl is sitting up in a weird way or like she’s sitting on the arm of the chair.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:Regarding Annie's political shirt the girl she was staying with is apparently out as a lesbian..? People are saying Annie may have just borrowed her shirt as they were all having a sleepover... regardless i'm pretty sure she hasn't got a clue what it means she's a ''if it's a trendy top i'll wear it'' kinda person :roll:
Maybe it’s not hers, but it’s from a store she is known to shop at and she almost always wears her own clothes (she has plenty of them). Who knows maybe it she was borrowing it then she is at least getting exposed to different view points?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Annie back in the summer of 2017 around the time they were going back and forth to LA and the fly video she was starting to look pretty. I thought she would be gorgeous in a few years.

Then Paige started ruining her hair and Annie started looking burnt out and unhappy in her photos. Even without the photos that have been deleted there is a definite change in looks between summer 2017 and summer 2018. Stress will do that.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:Annie back in the summer of 2017 around the time they were going back and forth to LA and the fly video she was starting to look pretty. I thought she would be gorgeous in a few years.

Then Paige started ruining her hair and Annie started looking burnt out and unhappy in her photos. Even without the photos that have been deleted there is a definite change in looks between summer 2017 and summer 2018. Stress will do that.
I agree with this 100%

Which is why it annoys me when people comment how amazing her hair is. All of her friends obsess about her in the comments and I know that plays a major part in how fans are going to react to her. But the Annie hype is a hype I don’t understand and it seems like it’s always been that way.

I agree that a year and a half ago, she was coming into her looks. But then Jo happened and she was forced to dye her hair brown again (which btw, is continuity not a thing at Brat or did girls bleach their hair in the 60’s? Cause she is still filming that right? But she made Paige bleach it again after they wrapped season 1, so is Jo just a blonde now? What’s the story with that?) and then after that Paige bleached it. Was it documented in a vlog how she did it? Because it’s not easy to get boxed dye out. But somehow Annie managed to escape the orange/red tone stage and went straight to that ash blonde.

And what makes me dislike Paige as a hair stylist is that IF she bleached Annie’s hair 3-4 times to remove the brown, the red and the orange, then she is to blame for chemically burning Annie’s hair. Her hair was super long. She refused to cut it. Then she got it bleached the first time, because it was on virgin hair it lightened from a 3 or 4 level brown to an 8 in maybe one bleaching. But then she had to dye it again for AGNJ. Putting boxed dye on your hair is already going to make it harder to strip the color out. Even with a color remover, then bleach she was going to be stuck in the red/orange phase and since she didn’t, it means that Paige bleached her hair 3-4 times in one sitting.

Any good hair stylist knows that you should not bleach someone’s hair more than 2 times in any one sitting. Meaning, she should have removed the color and maybe bleached it then let it sit and heal for a week to a month. The reason Annie’s hair is so short, is because she let Paige bleach her hair so many times that eventually it burned off.

Paige should have known better. Paige should have said no, we will have to do this in steps, but instead she just did it all in one sitting and I believe that was part of why her hair is so short now.

Also her blonde is the same color as her skin tone so it doesn’t flatter her at all and the blonde goes all the way up to her roots. So her hair blends into her skin and it doesn’t look good. She needs a shadow root.

Another thing is I also scrolled through her Instagram and she hasn’t smiled in a picture in months. Even at events, she has this half smile look going on. It doesn’t add to her already plain looks. Even her favorite Hannah Meloche smiles in her Instagram photo’s. I’m not sure why she is doing this contemplative, serious, borderline seductive face, but she has the same pouty lips, squinty eyes look in all of her pictures. Just smile for once.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Summersby wrote:To me it's saying for those who insist on being phobic or sexist, to shut up. Kinda like in the same vein as "If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all." I don't think it's a bad message.
It is a good message, I’ve actually been wanting that shirt for a while. I‘m just curious about what Annie actually thinks about it, while more teens have been getting political and have strong opinions on things like that, she seems like the type to stay in her bubble. I’m not mad at it though, if some of her fans have had to deal with any of those issues I hope it makes them feel a bit better to see her wearing it.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Bratayley”