Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 11)

Dakine
Debater
Debater

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by Dakine »

Paige’s insta story has videos of the performance and crowd size. Videos show how more confident Jayden is than Annie.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

Dakine wrote:Paige’s insta story has videos of the performance and crowd size. Videos show how more confident Jayden is than Annie.
Wow Jayden sounded really nice, better than I expected and the Greg guy wasn't half bad either. And the rapping girl had personality. Yet you could barely hear Annie because she would not even sing into the mic. So basically everyone was better than the headlining star.

Annie looks so uncomfortable up there. This career path is just not for her, sorry. I am not even trying to be hateful here. Even Jayden isn't exceptional, yet she attracts attention and has better presence.
The sooner people stop blowing smoke up Annie's behind, the sooner she can redirect herself into something she can fake easier.

Rissa9416
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rissa9416 »

In most of the clips that I saw, she was holding the mic far away from her mouth. I feel like Jayden has more confidence because singing and dancing is something she genuinely wants to do.
I feel Annie gets pushed into stuff or things get decided for her.

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

montsecll6 wrote:
chloesweb85 wrote:
Barely a crowd?! There are at least 10 kids there! Maybe even 15 /s.
ANNIE!! HI ANNIE!!
Hi Hayley...

Remember that vlog where Hayley was SO touched and surprised that people had come up to say hello to her?
Poor thing, even she realises this is Annie's world and everyone else is just living in it.

I can't help but feel she's understimulated. I'm sure she'd be having way more fun at that math place they were promoting rather than sitting through yet another one of Annie's rehersals/activities. If it's inconvenient to have to drive her places, surely they could afford to have someone give her private music classes or whatever at home. Has she taken up painting again? Does she have any other hobbies apart from shopping?

And I know people on this thread have mixed opinions on Jayden, but the girl is a triple threat (singing, acting and dancing), which takes hard work and discipline. She's probably the best influence Annie has around her. I hope something rubs off on her.
Yes! I've always believed Jayden outshines Annie in every way when it comes to performing. Nothing wrong with that, but the fact that Jayden delivers that kind of stellar performance followed by Annie's incredibly weak one should be really telling. But the young fans are obsessed with Annie while Katie and Billy need her to fund their luxurious lifestyle, so it won't make a difference.

As for Hayley, that poor kid has always been so creative and sharp as a tack. At this rate, she's already smarter than at least half the people in her immediate family, but Annie's the star, so nobody will bother to help Hayley cultivate her interests.

But that's just show-biz, am I right? /s

Post by Guest »

Dakine wrote:Paige’s insta story has videos of the performance and crowd size. Videos show how more confident Jayden is than Annie.
And did anyone notice on Paige's story Hayley shakin' her 10 year old booty on the party bus with the actual teenagers? Wasn't Annie still playing with AG dolls at her age? What a difference LA makes.

Uncle_Deadly
Learner
Learner

Post by Uncle_Deadly »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
And did anyone notice on Paige's story Hayley shakin' her 10 year old booty on the party bus with the actual teenagers? Wasn't Annie still playing with AG dolls at her age? What a difference LA makes.
The poor child deserves to be at home playing with AG dolls, but she is being forced to try and fit in where she can since her family can't be bothered to take an interest in her.
The fact that it even matters to Billy which child gets the clicks is just so appalling to me. Hayley is their child, not a business decision. The Donnellys, while not perfect, at least try to give each child fair channel representation despite click count. I grow more disgusted with the LeBlancs by the day.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

There was a fan page birthday video for Annie, with a bunch of different fans saying why they love Annie, each saying a different "quality" that they think Annie possesses. One of them said she is "adventurous". WTF?? Annie, as has been said, wouldn't even ride the elevator down to the lobby alone, freaked out over walking across a plexiglass floor at an aquarium, and was treated like she cured cancer when she was finally able to actually order her own food from a server. I wonder sometimes if Annie is so vanilla that her obsessed fans project what they want to believe she is. Beautiful, talented, "adventurous", etc-- she's not really any of those things. Not saying she's ugly by any stretch of the imagination, but (dating myself) Brooke Shields at her age was on the cover of Vogue.
Know what I mean?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Uncle_Deadly wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:
The poor child deserves to be at home playing with AG dolls, but she is being forced to try and fit in where she can since her family can't be bothered to take an interest in her.
The fact that it even matters to Billy which child gets the clicks is just so appalling to me. Hayley is their child, not a business decision. The Donnellys, while not perfect, at least try to give each child fair channel representation despite click count. I grow more disgusted with the LeBlancs by the day.
Back in an older vlog when they went back to MD Hayley asked where her AG dolls were. Katie said “I think Daddy sold them” They didn’t ask the poor kid if she wanted them anymore or let her pick one to keep or even tell her they were getting rid of them. She had zero control over anything in her life. I don’t like what she is turning into, but I can’t blame her at all. To get attention from her parents she needs to shake her booty and demand attention.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Rissa9416 wrote:In most of the clips that I saw, she was holding the mic far away from her mouth. I feel like Jayden has more confidence because singing and dancing is something she genuinely wants to do.
I feel Annie gets pushed into stuff or things get decided for her.
I’m sure Jayden practiced day and night for that performance (while still attending school). Annie (or her parents) took the easy route of blasting the recorded version and turning down her microphone. The few times you can hear her, it’s not good. There is no way she practiced her songs or she would have corrected the parts like “under the mistletoe” in rehearsal.

maya_01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maya_01 »

I feel so sorry for Hayley. When Caleb and Annie were 10 years old,they had childhood, they had "normal" life, they had parents that were different. Poor Hayley. They said that she is stronger than Annie. But they are not aware how much she is not. She is just a child. Child who lost a brother. Child that has her life turn around. Child!!
Everything is about Annie. But Katie is too much of Annie's fan. It seems that Annie is everything to her. But she forgot that she has another child and a husband. They also need attention.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Did anyone watch today? I just saw the thumbnail. I'm not sure I even want to know what "Basically Doctors" means.

And I 100% agree that whether or not Jayden is _really_ a friend to Annie for friendship's sake, she has stuck around longer than anyone else in LA. And she works her butt off. She does well in school, and works hard at her dancing and singing. She definitely deserves any "clout" she gets from being around Annie.

Uncle_Deadly
Learner
Learner

Post by Uncle_Deadly »

Today's thumbnail. :rofl:

This is their whole lives in one picture. Annie, Katie and Paige up front behaving like utter fools, and poor little Hayley in the background looking on in equal parts befuddlement and disgust. Billy, of course, nowhere to be seen. Fantastic.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Uncle_Deadly wrote:Today's thumbnail. :rofl:

This is their whole lives in one picture. Annie, Katie and Paige up front behaving like utter fools, and poor little Hayley in the background looking on in equal parts befuddlement and disgust. Billy, of course, nowhere to be seen. Fantastic.
You said it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I wonder what Jayden’s upbringing is? She is obviously a hard worker both in her art and her education. I wonder if her parents are strict about school and school work and doing school. I am sure her parents aren’t clouded and stupid and now that Jayden May have a chance at a long term career in entertainment, but she may not and having an education is important because if that may not does happen, she can still go to college and get a good job. They aren’t naive and fooled by the glittery world of LA. Whereas, Katie and Billy still believe that Annie is going to be a career forever. When in reality it may be only a year or two before she finds that she is going nowhere with it. And she doesn’t care enough to do anything to make it improve.

Even if she took a few one hour lessons before the performance it would have been a LOT better than she was. But as always she doesn’t do anything and then acts sick as to have an excuse so that when the critics come singing what all of us are saying and all her stand will come to her defense “she was just sick, she’s so much better in person”

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

ANd if Billy is smart and wants to keep his kid in this career as long as possible, he may want to realize his child is no Ariana Grande and maybe should be taking lessons. One because she’s bad and probably has poor physical singing technique which means that she will just damage her voice later on down the road and two because lessons will help her be able to have a long term career. But if she continues to sing the way she is now, she is in for serious vocal damage and will force her to stop because she just won’t be able to. Pumping her full vocals behind her while she tries to sing over it with her lack of proper technique it’s a recipe for disaster. I can’t imagine that his desire to make her the best of the best but isn’t realizing that if she needs her full vocals behind her that she isn’t good. How do these parents actually believe that she is a wonderful singer? Even Ariana Grande has a vocal coach... why canny Annie?

benefactr
Learner
Learner

Post by benefactr »

Todays excitings vlog:
1. They go to some meeting where it seems like they are trying to get Paige a job.
2. The other 90% was Paige taking out the stitches by herself in the bathroom.

I guess more evidence they are trying to get Paige to LA.

This is bad to say but I bet they wish they could get Aiden to liven up the vlogs. I surely hope they don't think that but you gotta wonder. Even when Paige has her baby and becomes more involved in the vlogs it's not going to really add alot until it's 2 or so.

Annie is too socially akward to do a concert is such close quarters. I didn't see alot but she was trying to perform like she was on a big stage in a traditional concert. That was more of a not really a jam session but what popular performers do to sell tickets for 500 bucks a piece so people can be close and personal and pretty much stay in one place and sing. I think when people are so close she freaks out. She's always been a little shy when people would come and meet her. Unsure if there are reviews of such things besides her fandom followers but I bet they wouldn't be too good for her.
Last edited by benefactr on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I was surprised that more clips of the concert haven’t shown up. After the RYH shows kids were reposting clips for months afterward. Maybe because less people were there to record?

I fast forwarded today’s vlog and Paige was taking out her own stitches from her face. I can’t normally watch stuff like that, but I really can’t watch someone like her do it. I’m going to assume it all went okay, but why couldn’t they go to an actual doctor. They have those in LA.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:I wonder what Jayden’s upbringing is? She is obviously a hard worker both in her art and her education. I wonder if her parents are strict about school and school work and doing school. I am sure her parents aren’t clouded and stupid and now that Jayden May have a chance at a long term career in entertainment, but she may not and having an education is important because if that may not does happen, she can still go to college and get a good job. They aren’t naive and fooled by the glittery world of LA. Whereas, Katie and Billy still believe that Annie is going to be a career forever. When in reality it may be only a year or two before she finds that she is going nowhere with it. And she doesn’t care enough to do anything to make it improve.

Even if she took a few one hour lessons before the performance it would have been a LOT better than she was. But as always she doesn’t do anything and then acts sick as to have an excuse so that when the critics come singing what all of us are saying and all her stand will come to her defense “she was just sick, she’s so much better in person”
"Whereas, Katie and Billy still believe that Annie is going to be a career forever."

I don't know if you intentionally wrote it this way, but the sad truth is, Katie and Billy's "career" is indeed Annie.....

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Yes that’s how I intentionally wrote it. She IS their career but even if you own a grovmvedy store you want to make sure that you are fully stocked in order to keep customers in the door. These two think that this performance they are putting out on stage is ONLY going to appease 12 year olds. When she tries to grow out of that demographic with exactly the quality of music she is putting out there, no one will take her seriously, older teens, young adults, adults all are not drawn to musicians who rely on autotune and still produce boring songs and boring performances and they will go all Ariana Grande, “Thank you, next” on her. I think little kids and tween’s like that kind of music but outside of that, she is going to be hard pressed to find anyone who will take her professionally. And when she can’t sell singles anymore and can’t sell out her living room, their career will be over. Her’s, her parents, etc.

It’s already becoming apparent that they know Annie is on the out and they are onto the next exploitation, Paige. The Paige/Annie combo will be just as powerful as the Annie/Jayden/Hayden/BFF flavor of the month. They just keep cycling through everything they can. By the time the Annie/Paige combo has ridden it’z course, the new baby will be here and that exploitation will bring in views. They use their desperate resorts to generate views because they know their content sucks, their kid can’t sing, but they can still hang on even by the skin of their teeth. It’s working for them now, but just like the Caleb grief hype launching them this far, the Annie is a Popstar will only take them so far as well. Just how much longer before they hit rock bottom?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

I watched the vlog today too.

Paige's reasoning for taking out her own stitches was that CVS refused to do it, they have nurses in the family, and she "saved 2 hours probably". Annie wondered if they would be able to show it on YT, hinting about demonitization without saying the word. Katie said "they would try", but was careful to tell KIDS not to do this.....but if you are a young adult, go ahead and practice medicine on yourself....she might!

My favorite parts:

* Hayley's faces starting at 4:26, especially 4:43 when she is ignored with her request to know where they would eat (she was starving and 2 food plans were foiled already)
* Followed by 4:49 when Hayley slams her head against the seat when they start discussing Annie's hair again
* Piper licks the chocolate? of Annie's teeth while they try and get a thumbnail
Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 7.06.22 PM.png
* Paige entrusts Annie with the "sterile" tweezers, which she holds as she repeatedly rubs her nose, strokes her hair and squeezes zits
* Paige holds pointy scissors at her face full of make-up while she trips, gets pushed by dogs and uses a 14 yr old medical assistant to remove stitches. Annie accidentally pulls 2 stitches out and Paige and Katie comment that she will be "a future surgeon" :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bratayley”