Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 11)

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

It may be more fun and entertaining to see the drama BTS, but that will paint a bad light on the LeBlanc’s and they need to keep that angelic, we are innocent and perfect light because they have nothing lean on otherwise. They have to continue making Annie look like the innocent princess so the kids will continue to defend her. If they showed all the drama surrounding BTS issues, it will show all the sneaky and shady stuff they do to maintain that image and even though others will try and shine that light, no one will listen or believe them because we all know Thw LeBlanc’s can do no wrong... they would feel duped if they realized the fell into the traps of adults who only wanted them to gain fame and fortune off of and not care much in any other regard.

Post by Guest »

Honestly I feel like the minions will defend Annie until it’s the last thing they do. I can’t think of many more people who have had more, let’s say passionate (overly obsessed), fans. They rip apart absolutely anyone who talks anything remotely negative about Annie and the family. I’ve seen nasty comments from them defending the LeBlancs, telling haters to hang themselves, kill themselves, wish death on their families etc. Super hypocritical because god forbid anyone says anything 10 times less terrible to Annie. The minions are just brats who shouldn’t be on social media yet because they’re too young. It really does blow my mind still how they have attracted all these fans. I mean yeah, Caleb died but life moves on. I guess capitalizing on your sons death gets you immense benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

nsf5555 wrote:Honestly I feel like the minions will defend Annie until it’s the last thing they do. I can’t think of many more people who have had more, let’s say passionate (overly obsessed), fans. They rip apart absolutely anyone who talks anything remotely negative about Annie and the family. I’ve seen nasty comments from them defending the LeBlancs, telling haters to hang themselves, kill themselves, wish death on their families etc. Super hypocritical because god forbid anyone says anything 10 times less terrible to Annie. The minions are just brats who shouldn’t be on social media yet because they’re too young. It really does blow my mind still how they have attracted all these fans. I mean yeah, Caleb died but life moves on. I guess capitalizing on your sons death gets you immense benefits.

I have seen some crazies in every fandom. The thing is the LeBlancs don’t have anything else to stand on. These kids have been watching them since they were little and they feel like they are friends with Annie, but at the same time they worship Annie. So it’s a combo of this is my friend AND my idol and they will relentlessly support them. However wishing death of any sort on anybody needs to be reported and I think there needs to be police activity involved. It’s not like your phone isn’t attached to a serial number and can find your information instantly. Parents need to be monitoring their children and I realize that that’s hard to do when there is a billion social media apps and it’s hard to follow and monitor every comment your kid makes but there needs to be some kind of way to alert parents of the maliciousness coming from your child simply because someone might say something you don’t like about someone you don’t know. Honestly if that was me, my mom woulda burned my cell phone and never let me get another one until I turned 18 and paid for it myself. That’s the least of it too. I think therapy would also be a punishment for behavior like that.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by chloesweb85 »

I feel bad for Annie in regards to the singing. She knows she isn’t good. When that blog of Hayley singing came out even her most die hard fans admitted that Hayley was better, not amazing, but she can sing in tune and could really improve with lessons. They haven’t shown Hayley sing since.

I don’t think she feels like she has a choice not to sing so she keeps getting “sick” so everyone can blame it on that instead of admitting she just isn’t good and hasn’t gotten better, in fact I think she is getting worse. They keep using more and more auto tune instead of less. But they have to pay the bills somehow, so Annie needs to sing. Kind of sad.

maya_01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maya_01 »

I like Paige, I think she is a positive. She is childish but that is not a bad thing. There a lot of different persons/personalities in this world. I think that her smiling, goofing ,joking doesn't hurt anyone. She is 24, 25 years old, not 65. :)

But did anyone noticed how Billy and Katie are totally weird now since they moved to LA. Vlogs are not family vlogs anymore. Vlogs are about Annie, Annie and more Annie. Sometimes Hayley. Girls were sleeping with Katie in the apartment. Now, in the house they say it is mommy room, Katie says- my room. Never parents room or our room. In last few vlog there are always just Katie, Hayley and Annie. Eating as they say "family" dinner just three of them. Playing "family" games also. Billy is not there.
Wedding rings on their fingers.. where are they?
And... Hayley is not being herself lately, not a happy child. I feel so sorry for her, this LA life will not give her childhood and parents love as her siblings had when they were her age.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I haven't been watching the vlogs. But noticed that we're on page 41 of the thread.

New thread name ideas???
.......meow.......

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

Annie's 14th birthday so Billy is asking her what kind of car she wants when she is old enough to drive. "I tried to talk her into a Tesla, but she doesn't want one."

Who the %@!^@! even thinks about buying a Tesla for a 16 year old?

Not like an Infiniti SUV like she mentioned would cost much less.

(I can't even imagine what it would cost to insure a luxury car for a 16 year old in the LA area. Yeesh.)

I'm sure they won't even consider the fact that even if they are still rolling in the dough when she turns 16, maybe she doesn't actually NEED her own car. Since neither parent works.

Post by Guest »

Hopefully Billy was talking about the $35,000 Tesla and not the almost $140,000 model, but honestly, who buys a $35,000 car for their 16 year old's first car?!? Remember in that vlog Billy talking about Annie getting her car when she turns 15 so she could practice driving. I got the feeling listening to him that this was more about Billy's dream than Annie's. Annie originally wanted a Cadillac crossover and now she's all about an Infiniti. By the time she turns 16, if things keep on the down slide like they are now, there might not be enough money to buy her a used Corolla.

Billy asks Annie if she's finished To Kill A Mockingbird (a classic and one of my favorite books). Nope...she's read a little bit and "found her page in the book" but if she has time to read, then she has time to "do school". What a joke.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:I feel bad for Annie in regards to the singing. She knows she isn’t good. When that blog of Hayley singing came out even her most die hard fans admitted that Hayley was better, not amazing, but she can sing in tune and could really improve with lessons. They haven’t shown Hayley sing since.

I don’t think she feels like she has a choice not to sing so she keeps getting “sick” so everyone can blame it on that instead of admitting she just isn’t good and hasn’t gotten better, in fact I think she is getting worse. They keep using more and more auto tune instead of less. But they have to pay the bills somehow, so Annie needs to sing. Kind of sad.
When you put it this way it is really saddening. I know we often rail on the LeBlancs stellar parenting skills, but I do think that Annie is beginning to realize that she is not only the breadwinner, but her entire family relies on her to support them. Which is a lot of pressure to put on a 14 year old. That's a lot of pressure to put on an 18 year old nvm 14. But I also think that Annie has not quite realized fully just how bad of a singer she is... Or at least just how unpolished of a singer she is. It's one thing to correct pitch and for the most part that's probably the easiest thing to work on with a student. She takes no lessons and does not properly take care of her instrument (her voice). We already know that she skips proper vocal warm up and most likely proper cool downs. She probably is not steaming to keep her vocal chords moist (Ew, I hate that word). She may drink plenty of water and that's great but she most likely isn't doing much else to keep it in proper health. Regular lessons with a good coach would have had her improved SO much by now. If she was taking voice lessons once or twice a week and practicing for at least an hour every single day, she would be sooo much better. But she doesn't. It's obvious that she is only doing this singing because dadtayley is making her do it plus the perks of cash flow is too sweet to quit.

That being said, I'm not sure she truly knows that she is not a great singer. Even with all of the Hayley was better comments, her legion of stans still fawn all over her practically telling her that she is the greatest singer since Whitney Houston and we all know outward praise is what Annie builds her self worth from. Between the billions of "How are you SO beautiful" and "You are the BEST singer! OMG I wish I sang like you" comments she is seeing, it's stroking her ego and making her falsely believe that she actually is talented. So unless someone in the professional field was telling her things like "Hey perhaps you should take some voice lessons to help enhance your voice" I highly doubt that Annie is becoming aware of how bad she truly is. There are only a handful of "haters" commenting about her singing truthfully and those comments get eaten alive by minions calling them a hater or as we have seen above told to hang themselves or go die. So even IF Annie saw those comments it would be followed by the dozens of supporters telling the hater that they are just that. I'm not sure it's Annie realizing she is a bad singer or just classic Annie not wanting to do it because it's not her style, it probably makes her feel awkward and exposed because even if her whole life is posted online, it's painted in a good light and only showing what they want us to see. A full stage performance is not edited, there's no autotune to cover your flaws and it's in front of everyone in that room, not your mom holding the camera that in the moment no one is actually watching. It's very different mediums. I don't think Annie is the put me on stage and watch me shine kind of girl. I think she likes attention but she is also shy, timid and a little self conscious. I imagine her inner dialogue is very harsh on her. I'm sure she is a mix of being overly confident and not confident enough. She seemingly has everything that one would think "If only I had adoring fans, I would feel prettier..." but she does. Or "If I just had the most on trend clothes, shoes, accessories or the best makeup/skin care money can buy then I will feel pretty" But they drop $700 at Sephora like it's nothing and she still doesn't seem confident in herself and I imagine it's due to all of the pressure being put on her. Between this image she has created, the fact that her families sole source of income relies on her and of course natural teenager hormonal things, I am sure she feels inadequate when she can't sell out the worlds smallest performance space without the crutch of a beloved partner like Hayden or Jayden. Then is forced to go on stage and give a mediocre performance to a full vocal back track. I would get "sick" too if I knew that my fans would just say "oh she was only baAaAad because she was sick just before the show" and she knows she can manipulate her parents with it as well. And perhaps she really is sick because anxiety and stress lowers the immune system and I'm sure she is at least somewhat anxious if not a lot anxious and probably very stressed. But if she is stressed to the point of illness, that is a HUGE warning sign that what you are doing to her is not good. Like now you're compromising her health for your wealth and you're basically saying that she isn't that important to you she is only validated in your life if she is bringing in money. Yup, that's gonna go over well in the future when she tries to have healthy and meaningful relationships with you or anyone.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

keliza wrote:Who the %@!^@! even thinks about buying a Tesla for a 16 year old?
Easy..... when your daughter pays your salary, you can buy her what ever you want. :rofl:

f4k_oyevey
Talker
Talker

Post by f4k_oyevey »

chloesweb85 wrote:I feel bad for Annie in regards to the singing. She knows she isn’t good. When that blog of Hayley singing came out even her most die hard fans admitted that Hayley was better, not amazing, but she can sing in tune and could really improve with lessons. They haven’t shown Hayley sing since.

This is spot on! Her whole "singing career" situation is such a train wreck at this point, it's not even funny, just sad.

I remember being pleasant (& shockingly tbh...) suprised by how she sounded in LDYK, thinking it wasn't terrible. But, like your said, it's all kind of gone down hill with the help of auto tune from there. If Hayley is onto her "getting sick" pattern her parents are just negligently ignoring her obvious anxiety for the $$$$. Such a sad mess!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

f4k_oyevey wrote:

This is spot on! Her whole "singing career" situation is such a train wreck at this point, it's not even funny, just sad.

I remember being pleasant (& shockingly tbh...) suprised by how she sounded in LDYK, thinking it wasn't terrible. But, like your said, it's all kind of gone down hill with the help of auto tune from there. If Hayley is onto her "getting sick" pattern her parents are just negligently ignoring her obvious anxiety for the $$$$. Such a sad mess!

Oh for sure. there is NO way that two 40 year old adults can't see what a 10 yesar old sees. And good for Hayley for calling Annie out. I'm not sure how naive Katie and Billy are, that they would just chalk up Hayley's comments to being jealous of her older sister. That's very much the mindset of a 12 year old. But yeah, negligently ignoring it because she has to be the monkey making the coin. The only reason they bought the house with the mother-in-law suite that they aren't using it as a guest house like it was made for but to give their newly 14 year old total seclusion and privacy because they know it was her who paid for that house. And perhaps a lot of Caleb's death as well. I am sure she makes very pointed comments off camera that she is well aware of her place in the family and in the channel, that once was about Hayley, then became about all of them, to only being the Annie show. Even Billy said himself that he knows which kid should be in the thumbnails because he knows which kid brings in the clicks. There is no way that even negligent parents would give a 14 year old her own whole ass apartment even if it's 10 feet from the main house. But they are controlled by her. If Annie refuses to play along, they will have nothing left. Hayley isn't bringing in the clicks and Caleb... Well... you know... And ain't nobody clicking on those videos to watch a grown adult act like a 14 year old and a father dumbly play along. They know good and well that Annie is the breadwinner and she knows good and well that without her they have nothing. So she uses it to her advantage. She is manipulative by nature. So using the biggest crutch she has, will give her anything she wants and as long as she is getting what she wants, she will play the charade.

too bad even with her status as the "one people come to see" nobody is coming to see her. With views at an all time low, concert attendance struggling without the help of someone else, it is only a matter of time before they find themselves with a McMansion and a mortgage they can't afford and two spoiled kids used to not blinking an eye at price tags now not being able to drop $700 at Sephira on a random Wednesday cause they're "bored" or buying a $450 gucci belt because it's on trend for 5 minutes. When that goes away those girls will have no idea how to handle it. They have lived in this lap of luxury like the Kardasian's (though arguably not as entertaining) of Youtube. They are not even close to having the back account of even one Kardashian/Jenner never mind the family as a whole. While Annie is net worthed at about $500,000, Kylie Jenner alone is worth almost 1Billion dollars. Even if she fell off the planet to raise her child in some podunk town in Iowa away from the public eye, she would still have enough money to live off of and never have to work a day in her life. Annie on the other hand is going to blow through her money in a few short years and be left with nothing and no idea of how to function because everything she built her life on revolved around money and when that's gone, everything she knows will go with it. Which is sad. Because it will be a long depressing road back to being able to feel good about yourself after being kicked off the mountain.

BULLSHIT_MAN
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BULLSHIT_MAN »

What are they gonna do when the gravy train stops?

Dakine
Debater
Debater

Post by Dakine »

mzkitteh wrote:I haven't been watching the vlogs. But noticed that we're on page 41 of the thread.

New thread name ideas???
Bratayley: sign in to visit Annie’s apartment.
Bratayley: to be cancelled if Annie is “sick”
Bratayley: tooday’s vlog is sponsored by....

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

BULLSHIT_MAN wrote:What are they gonna do when the gravy train stops?
Seriously? All I can hope is that they saved money prior to go off the rocker. They never sold their Maryland house. Bought another house twice as huge as the old one. I can only hope they have paid this house off entirely. But even with that, they have normal living expenses and yearly property taxes. Which is 1 or 2% of the value of the home. And there 2 million dollar home is still gonna cost them $30,000 in property taxes. So what do they plan on doing when they are barely making $30,000 not too mention feeding their spending habits, buying Postmates cause cooking is too hard and too much work for them. I’m not sure how far out of LA they are but I am sure the cost of living in general anywhere in Southern California is increasingly higher than Maryland. I’m wondering if they will move to Louisiana. Unless they can resurrect their channel with Paige and baby. But even then I doubt it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Just a side thought... Kendall Vertes from Dance Moms just got a Range Rover from her parents for her first car on her birthday. So I only expect something even more luxurious from the LeBlanc’s for Annie when she turns 16. Whatever the G Wagon of 2020 is, that will be what she gets. Probably in whatever color combo looks best with her Instagram feed.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I am betting they'll move in with Nonnie in Louisiana when the gravy train stops. They don't appear to be saving. They spend like lottery winners.
Annie said recently that Louisiana was her favorite state, which cracks me up, because Nonnie always comes to them-- they never go to visit her. I don't think she's spent any significant time in Louisiana. And Louisiana has bugs. Big bugs. And humidity way worse than Maryland, and thunderstorms. I can only imagine the whining.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:I am betting they'll move in with Nonnie in Louisiana when the gravy train stops. They don't appear to be saving. They spend like lottery winners.
Annie said recently that Louisiana was her favorite state, which cracks me up, because Nonnie always comes to them-- they never go to visit her. I don't think she's spent any significant time in Louisiana. And Louisiana has bugs. Big bugs. And humidity way worse than Maryland, and thunderstorms. I can only imagine the whining.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Is Annie still obsessed with country life and horses or has she fully succumbed to the high fashion high paced lifestyle of Los Angeles. How will she survive living where she can’t swim everyday or pop over to the mega mall to buy out Brandy Melville and Urban Outfitters. And driving 20 or more minutes to a grocery store?! No way. Does someone know if they can order postmates or have food delivered to a small town in Louisiana? They are so accustomed to having that convenience that when they don’t have access to it, they will be whining because they actually have to go somewhere and get food or even worse... cook! She may like the idea of a small country town but her current lifestyle and what she is used too it will be a culture shock when she can’t continue living the way she is now both when money runs out and when the convenience just isn’t there anymore.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Throwing out some ideas

Bratayley: AnnieLePaycheck and HayleyLeWho?

Bratayley: Queen Annie and HayWho?

Bratayley: School? Only if it's sponsored!

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

AlexVause wrote:
Bratayley: AnnieLePaycheck and HayleyLeWho?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This one gets my vote, for sure.

Also, I think it would do a world of good for these parents to get both the girls out and doing some kind of volunteer work. As it is right now, Annie's and Hayley's world revolve around... well... Annie. There are so many ways to get involved, ESPECIALLY in LA where there are plenty of people in need. Too bad Billy and Katie would never expect their perfect princess to get her hands dirty helping people.

The only work Annie is required to do is the kind that pays.

Return to “Bratayley”