Why is Billy LeBlanc frequently breathless?

HorsesForCourses
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Why is Billy LeBlanc frequently breathless?

Post by HorsesForCourses »

I've noticed recently that when he's filming Hayley he's often breathing like he's just run a marathon, even if it's just in the apartment. Surely he's not that unfit, coming from a naval background career-wise?

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Re: Why is Billy LeBlanc frequently breathless?

Post by Whimsy7 »

it just adds to his repulsive creepiness ...

He lost a little weight a while ago but has packed it back on again and is definitely not fit by any stretch. We never hear of him going for a run or joining them at the gym so i presume he is a bit of a slob. Just look at their diet :roll: the girls will hit an age and it will all catch up with them too. Neither Billy or Katie are particularly fit and healthy.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Whimsy7 wrote:it just adds to his repulsive creepiness ...

He lost a little weight a while ago but has packed it back on again and is definitely not fit by any stretch. We never hear of him going for a run or joining them at the gym so i presume he is a bit of a slob. Just look at their diet :roll: the girls will hit an age and it will all catch up with them too. Neither Billy or Katie are particularly fit and healthy.
This... luckily the girls have several years yet to get their acts together if they wanna keep those gymnastics bodies. But Katie and Billy are certainly not doing themselves any healthy favors. Katie lives on Dr. Pepper and not even diet Dr Pepper (which tastes the same to me) and Billy’s got a beer gut. But their bodies aside, even skinny people can be out of shape. That man sits on his ass just as much as his kids do. I guess it takes an hour or two to edit the daily vlogs since they are just cut and pasting and aren’t going all Casey Neistat and getting cool B roll footage which might take 8-10 hours to edit. He spends much of his day following Hayley around (I haven’t been watching the vlogs since Annie went on her lunch break to go shopping for the umpteenth time). They are a very lazy family and the only thing that saved those girls in the past was their gymnastics schedules- especially Annie. But now that they are out of it and have been almost a year, the laziness is rubbing off on them. I just wonder how they don’t get bored? I can only scroll through Twitter and Instagram so much before it’s all the same stuff I read and saw 5 minutes ago. I get bored after an hour and I have to get up and do something else.

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

Considering that he loves to promote them, I agree on him being lazy.
When Caleb was here(carrying the channel as usual) Everyone was active, because he was active and making it look fun. It is fun, but they changed and only want to have everything handed to them because Caleb died. In any case, they are all lazy and only want things handed to them like all plastic LA fame-riddled families.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

ClaireField61 wrote:Considering that he loves to promote them, I agree on him being lazy.
When Caleb was here(carrying the channel as usual) Everyone was active, because he was active and making it look fun. It is fun, but they changed and only want to have everything handed to them because Caleb died. In any case, they are all lazy and only want things handed to them like all plastic LA fame-riddled families.
The thing is people with long and successful careers worked hard for it. Nothing was handed to them. The ones who are just in it for the money and fame will find that their flame will die fast and become nobodies again. It takes a lot of passion, hard work and thick skin to make it in the entertainment industry. Because outside of the bubble that Billy has built for Annie, real talent scouts, casting directors, etc aren’t going to look at her acting reel and say she is an amazing actress. Some people do have natural talent but Annie isn’t one of them. I see her in a year or two wanting to be on a show like Riverdale or Stranger Things and will turn up to the casting calls with the other 300 kids who think they also have “it” and will find that doors will close in her face over and over and she won’t know what she did because all she knows is everything being handed to them on a silver platter. When she “quits” acting and makes some heart felt speech about how it just didn’t make her happy anymore- I guarantee you it will be because she stopped getting it handed to her and realized she isn’t all that talented and that there’s thousands of kids who want the same thing as her who have taken lessons, been in plays, commercials, etc and who will get picked over her for the real roles. But she will act as if it just didn’t make her happy anymore and everyone will accept that excuse and not question it. She will never understand that you have to work for what you want and it’s going to cripple her in the future. No matter where her life goes, she will stop getting it all handed to her and she won’t understand why. When in reality, her status stopped mattering to casting producers and her talent isn’t strong enough to carry her. They are lazy and they are hurting their children by letting them be lazy and using their money to get whatever they want.

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
ClaireField61 wrote:Considering that he loves to promote them, I agree on him being lazy.
The thing is people with long and successful careers worked hard for it. Nothing was handed to them. The ones who are just in it for the money and fame will find that their flame will die fast and become nobodies again. It takes a lot of passion, hard work and thick skin to make it in the entertainment industry. Because outside of the bubble that Billy has built for Annie, real talent scouts, casting directors, etc aren’t going to look at her acting reel and say she is an amazing actress. Some people do have natural talent but Annie isn’t one of them. I see her in a year or two wanting to be on a show like Riverdale or Stranger Things and will turn up to the casting calls with the other 300 kids who think they also have “it” and will find that doors will close in her face over and over and she won’t know what she did because all she knows is everything being handed to them on a silver platter. When she “quits” acting and makes some heart felt speech about how it just didn’t make her happy anymore- I guarantee you it will be because she stopped getting it handed to her and realized she isn’t all that talented and that there’s thousands of kids who want the same thing as her who have taken lessons, been in plays, commercials, etc and who will get picked over her for the real roles. But she will act as if it just didn’t make her happy anymore and everyone will accept that excuse and not question it. She will never understand that you have to work for what you want and it’s going to cripple her in the future. No matter where her life goes, she will stop getting it all handed to her and she won’t understand why. When in reality, her status stopped mattering to casting producers and her talent isn’t strong enough to carry her. They are lazy and they are hurting their children by letting them be lazy and using their money to get whatever they want.

I agree with you on all of this. I have seen musical artists, actors, and all sorts of talented people with humble beginnings. People like Kelly Clarkson, Richard Armitage, and Celine Dion, are all self-made, who have worked hard for their careers. People who scratch and claw for their passion, ARE going to get what they want and see the sanctification in the hard work. The instant money and fame that the LeBlancs received from Caleb, aren't going to last much longer. Caleb was literally carrying this channel with every vlog, he was the most interesting, funniest, caring person with his relationships. Such as with Annie, even though at points she seemed annoyed with him and anything if it didn't deal with gymnastics. My favorite relationship is with Hayley, so passionate and sincere. Caleb MADE his family sincere for just being himself. People felt bad and gave them sympathy views, but its decaying, look at the current views. Its really sad, especially with their spending, have you seen their house in LA? They are gonna live off Welfare and Hayley will rebel against her family, since she seems to be the one that isn't getting the attention. In a couple of years, this channel and family will be but a memory, so disappointing as they could have continued on if they paid attention to Caleb's health more, but nooooo, the camera is more important :)

Return to “Bratayley”