Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Post by lmmomSD »

Could Jayden suck up any more? "You should be a dancer! You're so good! I was tearing up"
That girl knows what side her bread is buttered on.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Clemence08 wrote:What about the cover Kenzie posted with Maisy Stella?
Not gonna lie Maisy carried that song. But together they did really well. That’s what I’m saying Annie thinks she can do this by herself but I think Kenzie got so much better when she sought friendship in someone whom she could learn from. Even if that was Brooke for Annie, she basically screwed herself over by thinking she was capable of doing this by herself. But I mean she never really wanted it that badly anyways.
Last edited by Lisatheacrobat on Mon May 14, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Brooke’s gonna go so much further than Annie that’s for sure. Annie’s still stuck on just trying to hit the correct notes. Brooke could have helped Annie out but nope mommy and daddy thought they were too good for help.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:.......and have we yet to see her play piano? She talks a lot of talk but then it seems like she never touches it. What a waste of money.
Well, when the money is rolling in faster than they can spend it, that's what happens.

One day, Bully and Katie and going to regret the way they did things.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

lmmomSD wrote:Second, Annie is not going to take off. She needs Katie to wipe her ass.
:rofl:

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Mark wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:.......and have we yet to see her play piano? She talks a lot of talk but then it seems like she never touches it. What a waste of money.
Well, when the money is rolling in faster than they can spend it, that's what happens.

The thing is I think Annie has potential but they are ruining it by not allowing her to grow and leaving it up to her to do it and she’s not. Learning to play the piano is great to help her hear pitches but she doesn’t get off her phone long enough to do it. I do wonder who was brave enough to tell Katie and Billy that Annie isn’t going to make it if they hold her back the way that they do. I can’t tell if Katie and Billy are just so airheaded and stupid that they truly believe that’s annie is the next big star with girls like Maisy, Brooke and Kenzie who are sailing faster than Annie or they are so stupid that they think getting lessons is like getting therapy only bad singers get lessons. Annie is decent enough she doesn’t need lessons, they might think. Even Celine Dion still has a vocal coach. The entertainment industry is all about who you know. If they cut off every connection they have, they are gonna realize that they never moved forward while they relished in their momentary glory and everyone else worked and grew and got better while they held Annie on a pedestal feeding her lies that she is the greatest singer there ever was.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

I have always been impressed with Brooke's voice, from the first time I heard her do a duet of Little Do You Know with Annie on Instagram. It's just sad she has to use things like nepotism and lean on singers who aren't nearly as good as she is but who are more popular to get exposure. You'd think even kids would like raw talent over blatant mediocrity but that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't think it is all the fact that RYK does anything to their singers' voices to make them better. Brooke has been at this a lot longer than Annie (there are videos of Brooke at Hayley's age and younger singing) and I think she was just blessed with a really good voice. Not much they could do with Annie's average voice when she didn't even want to try that hard.

All the sucking up she does is the reason I don't think Jayden is an ideal best friend for Annie. Right now Annie has everyone in her life sucking up to her because of what being on Annie's good side can bring them. She needs a friend who will be gently realistic with her, no matter if it means not being featured in a vlog or getting to write Annie LeBlanc's name prominently in the title of one of hers. Instead of being all "You dance like an angel. I'm gonna cry," saying "It took me a long time to learn that step. Let me show you how to do it better." Because when all this is over Annie will be treated like a normal person again and she needs to keep her feet on the ground as much as she can right now.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

While I agree Annie needs friends to keep her grounded, the problem is Annie doesn’t want friends to keep her grounded. She can’t handle it. The second someone says something less than flattering they will vanish from the vlogs never to be heard from again.

Speaking of, Miss Jill posted on Annie’s Instagram again. She has before, but I think this is the first time in awhile that Katie (little) also liked the post.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

Ddddd12345 wrote:
Clemence08 wrote:What about the cover Kenzie posted with Maisy Stella?
I also thought that was quite good. Kenzie was outsung by the other girl but she definitely has a voice that can be developed and we know from Dance Moms that she has at least taken some actual singing lessons. Not to keep harping on Annie but seriously, at what point do her parents pull their heads out of their behinds and realise that she just isn't all that? Brooke, Kenzie and Maisy are all 13-14 and they are miles ahead and still actively developing their skills while Annie's keyboard gathers dust.
I'd actually never heard Kenzie's singing and it is pretty superior to Annie's in that cover with Maisy. I also watched Kenzie singing one of her songs live and it's incredibly obvious her stage presence is so much better than Annie's. Kenzie somehow fills the stage: she looks very comfortable, she dances while she's singing and she doesn't seem to rely as much on auto-tune. Nevertheless, when paired with Maisy Stella, it's true it's pretty obvious who has natural talent out of the two. Kenzie sings pretty well but it looks like she's had to work hard to get where she is now. And that's good. Annie could learn a thing or two from Kenzie. And, actually, in her Ig stories, Maisy also mentions having a vocal coach, even though she's always sung so effortlessly. So how can Billy and Katie think Annie, who has a far more mediocre voice, can be a singer without putting the effort? Even if they didn't know who Kenzie and Maisy are to follow their example, they had Brooke right there, who still had lessons despite being much better than Annie. Anyway, Billy and Katie can pretend not to notice because they want their money, but do you think Annie realises she's not as good as them? I suppose she's watched some of her own videos and that she's also seen the other girls'. Doesn't she realise? I mean... I don't know, I'd be a bit embarrassed if my parents acted as if I were the best and I knew I was not that good. It's not like she's 8 anymore, she's old enough to be a bit self-critical. And especially if all the other girls play instruments and she can't even play a single song on the ukelele, which I think is the most simple out of the 3 instruments she has. Maybe that's why she looks so uncomfortable on stage, because deep down she knows she's not up to par?
Mark wrote:

I hope they do. It drives me mad to see how much money they throw away like it's nothing. I get they have money, but that's not excuse. Just look at Katie D. I remember she was in a Louis Vuitton store with Katie and Annie, and she liked one of their backpacks. Her mother asked how much it was, and it was ridiculously expensive, so she didn't buy it even though she definitely could have. On the other hand, I bet Katie didn't even hesitate in buying Annie her 2,000 $ backpack. I mean, that's more than one month's salary for a lot of people. If it was for a special occasion and she'd been wanting it for a long time, it would still be ridiculous, but they could get away with it. But they buy useless (and usually expensive) things like that every single day and don't give anything back. They could make a difference and do so much good, but they choose not to. They went to build that house, saw how little other people had, and then came back and resumed their life of absurdly spending loads of money. You'd think that experience would have make them value a bit more how privileged they are, and how many unnecessary and superfluous things they have that they don't really need. But no. It speaks volumes as to who they are as people. I don't think they even know what empathy is anymore.

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

Back on the subject of Hayley in other vlogs, I always enjoy watching her with Txunamy and her family on their vlogs, they genuinely seem to care about her and she regularly calls them her second family, she is much less “quirky” and show offish in other peoples videos as well because she’s not having to fight to get attention/ be noticed at all.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

lmmomSD wrote:Could Jayden suck up any more? "You should be a dancer! You're so good! I was tearing up"

I really hope Jayden didn't give her any ideas... We all know that Annie will only take two dance lessons max and then she'll be calling herself a "professional" (eyeroll) in no time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

As long as people continue to tell her that she is the best dancer, singer, actress she is gonna believe it. There is no one to tell her the truth until it’s a moment that matters, like an audition. When she finds herself not getting work after having everything handed to her and she will wonder why and more likely than not it will make her angry because her entire career was just people sucking up to her to stay on her good side.

Does Jayden not see how she’s the flavor of the week? No one else is mentioned anymore. Hayden kicked her to the curb, she lost the RYH kids a while ago, Mads and Dylan fought over her and I feel like Jayden swept in at the perfect moment to win the beat friend role and now Annie is obsessed with her until Jayden moves on.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

musiclover12 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Could Jayden suck up any more? "You should be a dancer! You're so good! I was tearing up"

I really hope Jayden didn't give her any ideas... We all know that Annie will only take two dance lessons max and then she'll be calling herself a "professional" (eyeroll) in no time.

Didn't she already have "dancer" in her IG bio? She did at one point, I am almost positive. Too lazy to go check right now.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
musiclover12 wrote:

Didn't she already have "dancer" in her IG bio? She did at one point, I am almost positive. Too lazy to go check right now.

Pretty sure Annie is gonna become the real life Miranda Sings. That girl who is not very talented but believes she is the greatest dancer, singer, actress, piano player, gamer, whatever else the world tells her she is amazing at simply because she did it once. But when the rest of the world looks at her they aren’t gonna be impressed with her or even think she simply isn’t good.

No her Instagram doesn’t list dancer. Just singer and actress

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

lmmomSD wrote:
musiclover12 wrote:

She did last year, at least when she was still saying gymnast at heart, and probably when CG was starting up.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

From what her fans say (so take it with a grain of salt), she put the "dancer" in her bio a while back for a short time but removed it when a few people heckled her over it.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Then i think she may have put "wanna be dancer" but removed that too...or maybe I'm thinking of the "model" part of her bio...

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

She said she was a model too? No offense but posing for Instagram photo’s and promo shoots don’t count as being a model or making it worthy of calling yourself that. Almost as much as owning a piano you never play and claiming to be a musician

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:She said she was a model too? No offense but posing for Instagram photo’s and promo shoots don’t count as being a model or making it worthy of calling yourself that. Almost as much as owning a piano you never play and claiming to be a musician
But I stand in my garage now and then. When I do, I'm a car. :D

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She doesn't even know the pledge of allegiance?
And Billy and Katie just laugh like it's hysterical that she may not finish 7th grade before she's supposed to start 8th. They're acting like the money is going to roll in forever and her education doesn't matter. They are doing her a huge disservice.

Return to “Bratayley”