Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Annie has a max of 3 years left in this career. She isn’t working hard enough for it, she isn’t talented enough for it and her singing is atrocious. So unless they step up and get that girl regular lessons, then she is not gonna make it much longer. They live in a dream world if they think Annie is gonna be the next Anne Hathaway.

That being said, my friends family owns a relatively nice house about 45 minutes outside of north Hollywood. The house listed on Zillow says it’s a little less than a million. It’s smaller than their Maryland house but not by much. Maybe just the basement. Though they would need to buy the house outright to be able to afford it long after the girls are out of work. They aren’t going to be even Disney channel stars so irk what this family is thinking. But outside the world of 12 year olds no one is going to listen to Annie’s music. I’m not sure what they are thinking. But this doesn’t sound good. Not even the Ziegler’s have done that. I believe they still own their house in Pittsburgh and own a place in LA as well. But I guess a $3,600 rented apartment is just too much for them. They are gonna have to either move to really south LA like the outskirts of Anaheim or move north of LA to somewhere like Thousand Oaks or Camarillo. But hey, if they stay and the girls find themselves without work, California Allstars is an amazing cheer gym and I think Annie and Hayley would like it. They’ll need something to do when Brat no longer needs them.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

I honestly don't see Brat ever not "needing" the LeBlancs. Let's face it, that entire company is built around Annie and their content isn't strong enough to keep the kids watching after the LeBlancs pull out which will happen because Billy.

Just a thought: if a $3600 apartment is really too much for them then they must not be making as much as we think they are.

Post by Guest »

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/319- ... 8363_zpid/

Looks like they’re moving to LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by keliza »

thebratpack wrote:If the selling their ML house thing is true, then I saw it coming from a mile away. I know everybody wants them back home in ML living a "normal life" but like someone said on here before there's nothing... left for them in ML. All the strings have been cut off and tbh at this point it makes more sense for them to commit completely to LA since they are trying sooooo hard for the career to happen. They aren't gonna get the friendships/old life they had back at this rate. All in or not at all, right? It's clear that they (Katie/Billy) are gunning for the tween celebrity life and that has been their focus since about a year ago.
It was probably inevitable but still makes me sad. They were not getting their old lives back but they still had an easy out from the LA world. Now they will be committed even if things go badly in LA. Not to mention it is a lot of pressure on the girls... Even though it is not entirely true, it is going to feel like "we moved here for you so you had better make it." What if Hayley decides she didn't want to do all that? Will she really have a choice? How about when Brat goes belly up and Annie can't get roles anywhere else?

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

I know we’ve been saying they should do it for a while but it’s still sad that it’s reality now. What’s going to happen to the dogs and rabbit and I presume they will sell the boat as well, what are they going to do with all their clothes and shoes and the cars. It’s all a bit of a mystery really.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

Next question is whether they explain it or just not go back to MD. Though I am sure they will get a house in CA now so it would be hard to explain that and the appearance of all their stuff without saying they sold the other house.

I wonder if Frizbee is also rehomed. There was no sign of bunny in the last visit.

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

keliza wrote:Next question is whether they explain it or just not go back to MD. Though I am sure they will get a house in CA now so it would be hard to explain that and the appearance of all their stuff without saying they sold the other house.

I wonder if Frizbee is also rehomed. There was no sign of bunny in the last visit.
I'm sure they'll mention it in that vague explanatory way they do. Katie will probably have the camera on bored-out-of-her-mind Annie and be all, "We have some news . . . Should we tell them now?" while Annie just sits there, blinks, and taps on her phone with her 10-inch nails. Then Katie will be like, "we've decided to sell the house in MD so we can focus on the girls' new shows and Annie's singing career in LA!" (Read: focus on exploiting our young daughters for fame and money).

The messed up thing is that the PARENTS are focused on their DAUGHTERS' "careers . . ." Their 9 and 13 year-old daughters. While they (especially Katie) have no career whatsoever to focus on. It's shameful.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

It was inevitable but still sad, to see the house on the market. Looking at the pictures was rather heartbreaking. I wonder if they've even told the girls yet. I also wonder how they'll address it in the vlogs. I have no desire to watch LA Bratayley. I'll stick to the old vlogs, before fame got to their heads.
.......meow.......

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Lauralou_15 wrote:what are they going to do with all their clothes and shoes and the cars. It’s all a bit of a mystery really.
No mystery.... they'll just buy new ones. :rofl:

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

MindOverNoMatter wrote:
keliza wrote:Next question is whether they explain it or just not go back to MD. Though I am sure they will get a house in CA now so it would be hard to explain that and the appearance of all their stuff without saying they sold the other house.

I'm sure they'll mention it in that vague explanatory way they do. Katie will probably have the camera on bored-out-of-her-mind Annie and be all, "We have some news . . . Should we tell them now?" while Annie just sits there, blinks, and taps on her phone with her 10-inch nails. Then Katie will be like, "we've decided to sell the house in MD so we can focus on the girls' new shows and Annie's singing career in LA!" (Read: focus on exploiting our young daughters for fame and money).
Katie will probably mention this big news they have but can't talk about yet for however long it takes to sell the house. Everything is either a secret to play up and milk for all its worth or just never ever discussed. I am having trouble thinking of significant things they kept quiet about then we're open and non-dramatic about once it happened.

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

They are throwing away such a nice life in MD and if the go to LA all the memories they had there of Caleb, maybe thats what they want?

Its an illusion to think those girls will make it big in LA.

They Zieglers have lived in a small home somewhere in LA for a long time, only now they are moving to a bigger house and they still after all these years have ther Pittsburgh home.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

mzkitteh wrote:It was inevitable but still sad, to see the house on the market. Looking at the pictures was rather heartbreaking. I wonder if they've even told the girls yet. I also wonder how they'll address it in the vlogs. I have no desire to watch LA Bratayley. I'll stick to the old vlogs, before fame got to their heads.
I agree, it was so sad to see the life they had there thrown away for the illusion of fame and (more) fortune, which they'll never really get. I'm truly fascinated about how easily fame goes to people's heads as soon as they start having a few admirers and yes people around. It's worthy of a sociological study. In their case, they already put their daily lives out there so you can perceive the gradual behaviour changes, and the only thing that would be lacking would be a glimpse at how their minds work. Now that would be interesting.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So what was the "big news" today? They can't have already fessed up to selling the house!
I had to laugh at the description of the house: "gourmet kitchen". That's never been used!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

lmmomSD wrote:So what was the "big news" today? They can't have already fessed up to selling the house!
I had to laugh at the description of the house: "gourmet kitchen". That's never been used!
I watched the vid and found myself clicking ahead here and there, so I missed whatever it is/was.

But I did read comments and it's awash with the selling of the home. One pathetic individual said they were doing it for Caleb. :rofl: God, what goes through some of these kids' minds is just.... mind boggling to me.

Clicking ahead here and there seems to be my default mode with this family. That's how much their channel has regressed. I'm waiting for the day when I say screw it and totally stop watching.

Post by Guest »

The minions are upset.

"There" moving?
"Their" most likely moving out to Los Angeles...

Just my opinion, but as an adult I would find it very difficult to live it a house where my child died. I know the 10 - 12 year olds think they need to stay in that house forever because of that very reason, but I think it would be so hard. As for the Maryland friends being there when Caleb died and supporting the family, yes that is true, but I'm sure the pity is always in their eyes whenever they see the LeBlancs. As a parent, that would be hard to constantly see. At least in LA no one knew Caleb, so they are able to grieve on their own.

Seems like they move houses every 2 -3 years anyway, so this is not so unusual. The odd thing is Katie made such a point to all their new subscribers in the last few vlogs when they were in MD that the MD house was their HOME. They just GO to LA. Maybe just a way of causing an uproar and surprise at their decision. My guess is they decided to sell both of their MD houses at the same time. I kind of wondered if they were getting the house ready to put up for sale when they replaced the wood deck and then the flooring in the basement.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Do the Zillow pictures not show Caleb’s room? It was in the basement right? Maybe I just missed it.

Post by Guest »

elah_w wrote:Do the Zillow pictures not show Caleb’s room? It was in the basement right? Maybe I just missed it.
Caleb's room was in the basement and they didn't show it. I know most of us aren't fans of Paige, but I thought she did a good job in redecorating it, so wonder why it wasn't shown. Maybe they were using it to store stuff while pictures were taken.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

The big exciting news was the article about Hayley's show which is old news by the time the vlog airs and didn't say anything but the name so woo hoo. Katie can't get over the fact that they have three cameras for this show.

Also, amidst the junk food Hayley ate that day, one healthy thing was a banana... That she sliced directly on the craft service table. I am not super picky about cleanliness with food but I wouldn't want to smear slices of banana on a table everyone had been using then eat them. Not to mention I am sure they didn't clean it up. It wasn't just Hayley... another adult was doing the same.

Annie was sooo sooo miserably sick again... But she found time and energy to shop during her break on set. Bratayley: never too sick to go shopping! I believe she felt bad but I also believe she plays it up to manipulate her parents. :roll:

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I really like their MD house. I’ve never watched any of their house tours or anything, so I’ve just seen bits and pieces as they film. I think Katie does have issues going back, I don’t mean that in an insulting way. Just that it’s hard for her. She probably relives that night every time she goes back. It makes sense to move permanently and get the dogs. I don’t think they own a horse or bunny anymore.

At this point I doubt even Hayley wants to go back. She finally has a group of friends like txunamy and coco and she seems to be really enjoying the acting thing, more than Annie for sure.

If it all comes crumbling down they can move again. Doesn’t have to be MD they could go live near family in TX or OK.

Rissa9416
Debater
Debater

Post by Rissa9416 »

Ddddd12345 wrote:Hayley's new show: https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/brat-m ... 202825381/

It's apparently Brat's first multicam production and it's got a couple of adult ex-disney & nick C-listers on it as well so that 12 million dollar fund is REALLY getting a work out. I feel like the "wacky hotel" concept's been done about a million times before but what do I know?

Also looks to me like Brat has zero intention of moving past Youtube which I personally don't get. It's just not self-sustaining, especially considering the huge costs they must be acquiring from production and by hiring actual actors. This isn't like buying a vlogging camera and carrying it around.
When I saw it I immediately thought of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, which still makes me laugh. It’s already been done before but I hope Hayley is having fun with it.

Return to “Bratayley”