Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

mzkitteh

Re: Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Post by mzkitteh »

waterynames wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:
elah_w wrote:Do the Zillow pictures not show Caleb’s room? It was in the basement right? Maybe I just missed it.
Caleb's room was in the basement and they didn't show it. I know most of us aren't fans of Paige, but I thought she did a good job in redecorating it, so wonder why it wasn't shown. Maybe they were using it to store stuff while pictures were taken.
I couldn't resist to watch the video tour of the house, and Caleb's room was definitely there, paigiqued. I have to admit she did a good job too. Do you think they were already thinking about moving to LA and figured it would be easier for them to let Paige redecorate the room instead of having to do it themselves? I think they knew they'd end up moving but didn't want to do it right away because their fans would have flipped out and maybe even stopped watching, and we know who maintains the family and provides for all their "needs". Also, why did they need a house that big? As some of you've said, they didn't use most of it. Such a waste of space.

I just looked at the photos again and Caleb's room is definitely NOT pictured. They show the parent's bedroom, and both girl's bedrooms. I think you might be thinking they showed Caleb's (Paige's) because of the tapestry on the wall. But that's Annie's room.

It's weird seeing it like they were just living there, and decided to one day leave. With most personal artifacts completely gone. Only a few notes of personal things from both girls in their rooms. Oh and the trampoline. Kids are trying to say that it's not the same house. But come on now. :roll:
.......meow.......

Post by Guest »

Try this link. I think you can see Caleb’s room on the video and the 3D option which is kinda fun. It’s like you’re walking around the house.

http://properties.houselens.com/SarahGa ... k+MD+21146

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

.......meow.......

Return to “Bratayley”