Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Post by vmars87 »

1.8 mil??? wow would have NEVER guessed that... from what we saw on vlogs it did not look that big or nice.
Also did they ever even use the downstairs family room? didn't even know it existed!

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

vmars87 wrote:1.8 mil??? wow would have NEVER guessed that... from what we saw on vlogs it did not look that big or nice.
Also did they ever even use the downstairs family room? didn't even know it existed!
Comes to show they don't need a downstairs family room or a gourmet kitchen for that matter... all they do is lie on the couch all day ;)

Why do I have a feeling that the selling of the house is more than about moving to LA? It's a good idea to divide up assets if you're going to DIVORCE.
Mark my words...

PS: I'm all for that thread title too :D

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Do you really think they will get a divorce? I honestly feel like the move is just to shed their skin as a family of 5, in Maryland as a normal family to a family of four and now LA child stars. They obviously want to rid themselves of everything that reminded them of Caleb. Which I think is sad. Imagine you passing away and finding out your families way of grieving is to just act like you were never there. That’s.... dark.

But I don’t think there’s really a divorce in the near future. I just really think it’s a way of restarting life in a new place with new lives and new surroundings, new friends and not being reminded of the tragedy in your life. It’s a coping mechanism but not really the best one. But when has this family ever done anything in their best interest unless their bank account growing is involved.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

AlexVause wrote:
Comes to show they don't need a downstairs family room or a gourmet kitchen for that matter... all they do is lie on the couch all day ;)

Why do I have a feeling that the selling of the house is more than about moving to LA? It's a good idea to divide up assets if you're going to DIVORCE.
Mark my words...

PS: I'm all for that thread title too :D
Not gonna lie, that also came to my mind. I don't watch the vlogs anymore so I don't know how well Billy and Katie get on but that whole thing with the Hannie break-up where Billy was being very antagonistic with everyone else laying low and the RYH woman mentioned only Katie, Annie and Hayley as being lovely people, made me think that they aren't quite making joint decisions or presenting a united front to people who know them. Hollywood is definitely not the best place to revive your stale marriage...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

vmars87 wrote:1.8 mil??? wow would have NEVER guessed that... from what we saw on vlogs it did not look that big or nice.
I'm not surprised at the asking price, considering where it is (, Severna Park is posh) and what they paid plus renovation. Cracks me up that they built Katie's "dream kitchen", when she doesn't cook. They are going to have sticker shock in LA. They're probably going to _want_ to live somewhere like Venice or Marina del Rey, and the square footage of they did an even swap would be around 1400 SF. They won't be able to get into a place like the RYH folks' house. That place has got to be several million dollars. I wasn't feeling well so I was sitting around and looked on Zillow at Venice Beach, and three bedroom houses at about 1400-1800 SF go for $1.5 million.
I wonder if they get a place near the beach if they will actually go once in a while.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

PS, as far as the basement goes, I do remember Annie "doing school" down there with Billy hanging out, and her and her Coral Girl friends attempting to play pool. But they only filmed down there a few times.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

All of the gymnastics equipment was down there. They were down there a lot. It was Billy’s man cave but also a place for Annie to work on her beam and stuff. There was also a bar that Hayley used to practice on. I miss those days. This acting like big time celebrity stuff is boring. At least reality shows have made up drama that keeps it interesting. This is just boring. I’d rather see kids being kids than kids being mini adults.

chrimsi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chrimsi »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:All of the gymnastics equipment was down there. They were down there a lot. It was Billy’s man cave but also a place for Annie to work on her beam and stuff. There was also a bar that Hayley used to practice on. I miss those days. This acting like big time celebrity stuff is boring. At least reality shows have made up drama that keeps it interesting. This is just boring. I’d rather see kids being kids than kids being mini adults.
I miss it too.
It was because of gymnastics I got into them.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

lmmomSD wrote:PS, as far as the basement goes, I do remember Annie "doing school" down there with Billy hanging out, and her and her Coral Girl friends attempting to play pool. But they only filmed down there a few times.

They used it a lot more when the girls were in gym and would practice and play around at home and have gym friends over all the time. Like back in the Liv days. (I went back and watched some of those recently to see how much they had changed). They had a bar for Hayley and a floor beam and mats and everything. When the gym interest started to fade and they were traveling a lot there started being a lot more lying around on the couch and a lot less playing downstairs. They don't need a house that big when all they do is stare at their laptops or phones and do their makeup.

I am also curious to see what they buy in LA. It has to be hugely expensive to get something that they feel is good enough for them and their image. It is hard to see them in a 1400 sq ft house on a postage stamp lot with all their stuff and three dogs. I am sure Hayley wants a pool and since it's the only exercise she gets I don't blame her. The dogs will probably get no exercise at all because they won't have a big yard to run in. I am sure they want a nice neighborhood near lots of restaurants and shopping. You know if it takes too long for the Postmates delivery no one's going to be happy. They complain about traffic all the time so don't want to be too far from the brat office and sets. When you add in taxes and everything including for how many cars they end up keeping it'll be a lot. CA is not a cheap state.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

lmmomSD wrote:I second that motion! Never too sick to go shopping or to a party!
:tu:

lmmomSD wrote:I believe she wasn't feeling well, but don't let her go to sleepovers after being in bad all day! If you're sick, you stay home.
And keep that whiney look at home, too. :rofl:

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chrimsi wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:All of the gymnastics equipment was down there. They were down there a lot. It was Billy’s man cave but also a place for Annie to work on her beam and stuff. There was also a bar that Hayley used to practice on. I miss those days. This acting like big time celebrity stuff is boring. At least reality shows have made up drama that keeps it interesting. This is just boring. I’d rather see kids being kids than kids being mini adults.
I miss it too.

A lot of kids did and that was a huge draw for their channel and just them being kids not this fabricated life of having a never ending supply of money so let’s blow through it every chance we get, showcase a 9 year old applying her own winged eyeliner (which looked just as bad as when Annie used to try and do it), and a 13 yr old dressing like she is 16. Outside of LA, has anyone ever seen 13 yr olds dressed as skimpy as Annie dresses? Even at Disney World I see young girls dressing like 13 yr olds. I mean still the tops are kinda short and the shorts are short but all the assets are covered up. Perhaps I’m just bitter cause I wish I was that skinny and could pull off crop tops and booty shorts.

When you think about it, cheerleaders will wear sports bras and Nike pros and post all over Instagram and no one says anything but the moment Annie posts pics in a bikini and booty shorts, the world goes up in flames. I wonder if it’s just a rich white kids idea of fashion? Especially when they want to be older than they really are. Though looking back I don’t see the appeal? I wish I was younger.

MonicaBing
Learner
Learner

Post by MonicaBing »

As terrible singer Annie is, she sure releases stupidly catchy songs. I watched the Picture This music video (which wasn’t horrible btw) and the song had been stuck in my head for the last hour! I’m glad Hayden wasn’t in it tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
chrimsi wrote:
I miss it too.

A lot of kids did and that was a huge draw for their channel and just them being kids not this fabricated life of having a never ending supply of money so let’s blow through it every chance we get, showcase a 9 year old applying her own winged eyeliner (which looked just as bad as when Annie used to try and do it), and a 13 yr old dressing like she is 16. Outside of LA, has anyone ever seen 13 yr olds dressed as skimpy as Annie dresses? Even at Disney World I see young girls dressing like 13 yr olds. I mean still the tops are kinda short and the shorts are short but all the assets are covered up. Perhaps I’m just bitter cause I wish I was that skinny and could pull off crop tops and booty shorts.

When you think about it, cheerleaders will wear sports bras and Nike pros and post all over Instagram and no one says anything but the moment Annie posts pics in a bikini and booty shorts, the world goes up in flames. I wonder if it’s just a rich white kids idea of fashion? Especially when they want to be older than they really are. Though looking back I don’t see the appeal? I wish I was younger.
How old are the cheerleaders, though? If they're older, that makes a difference. It's the fact that she's thirteen and hasn't really hit puberty yet but trying to look older in these poses that concerns me. Plus she has a bunch of tween followers who think that if Annie does it, it's wonderful. So then there will be all these little girls running around with crop tops and their butts hanging out of their shorts. And I know tween girls often want to dress older, but now they have more ammo when their moms (hopefully) tell them they can't go out in public like that. "But look! Annie does it!"

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

MonicaBing wrote:As terrible singer Annie is, she sure releases stupidly catchy songs. I watched the Picture This music video (which wasn’t horrible btw) and the song had been stuck in my head for the last hour! I’m glad Hayden wasn’t in it tho!

That's funny...I was thinking that I get the older ones stuck in my head after hearing them once or twice, and this one doesn't get stuck there, try as it might.

I don't think the style of the song is the best fit for her, but I suppose it is the kind where they can alter the heck out of her voice as part of the style and she doesn't have to carry much on her own. I can't really "picture" her performing it live though.

She's going to be shipped with the new boy forever now. Even though he looks about 8, though I guess that is better than pairing her up with a 17 year old. I'm not sure if he can let go of his love affair with his hair to fall in love with Annie.

Comments saying Caleb would be so proud...I really do have to wonder if he'd really think this was so great. I imagine he'd be more protective older brother and also wanting her to be more authentic than trying to make herself a pop star.

MonicaBing
Learner
Learner

Post by MonicaBing »

keliza wrote:
MonicaBing wrote:As terrible singer Annie is, she sure releases stupidly catchy songs. I watched the Picture This music video (which wasn’t horrible btw) and the song had been stuck in my head for the last hour! I’m glad Hayden wasn’t in it tho!

That's funny...I was thinking that I get the older ones stuck in my head after hearing them once or twice, and this one doesn't get stuck there, try as it might.

I don't think the style of the song is the best fit for her, but I suppose it is the kind where they can alter the heck out of her voice as part of the style and she doesn't have to carry much on her own. I can't really "picture" her performing it live though.

She's going to be shipped with the new boy forever now. Even though he looks about 8, though I guess that is better than pairing her up with a 17 year old. I'm not sure if he can let go of his love affair with his hair to fall in love with Annie.

Comments saying Caleb would be so proud...I really do have to wonder if he'd really think this was so great. I imagine he'd be more protective older brother and also wanting her to be more authentic than trying to make herself a pop star.

ImageImage love affair with his hair! That’s great. The songs better then that other photograph song. That ones so bad. Will b interesting to see how she preforms it live... it could go either way depending on how much she gets into it.

But that other girl dancing, not Jayden. Not sure why but I really can’t stand her!

& was that billy at the very end in the booth? Image

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Yes, that was Billy in the video.

I saw on Instagram a bunch of posts about how Austin was getting annoyed with the fans. Apparently he went live and everyone kept asking where Annie was. One of the many things I don’t get. No one associated with Annie can post a picture or video with out 50+ comments saying “where’s Annie?!?”

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

There are still 13-year-olds out there who act responsible and put in the effort to get where they want to be. . .

For example, I've started watching Whitney Bjerken who is also 13 years old and puts in hours and hours of practice in the gym. She is an amazing gymnast, and her channel is mainly centered around training videos with a few fun tutorials or reviews here and there. She recently had some surgery to correct a serious elbow injury, and she hasn't been able to put pressure on her arm for four months, which means no bars or vault. In the meantime, she has continued to build up her elite skills by doing ARMLESS flips and turns on floor and beam, including learning a quadruple wolf turn.

All that to say.... Annie has never been a shining beacon of inspiration when it comes to commitment, which is unfortunate given her visibility on the internet. Even when she did gymnastics, she never really impressed me with her work ethic or drive. But at least she was engaged with something and had fun doing it. Now, she spits out some lyrics in a mediocre voice, takes selfies, sleeps, and puts effort into pretty much nothing.

I really miss the days when they were just a normal family, doing normal family things and not trying to be the next big thing. ALSO, in that new music video, she looks 16 or 17, and it doesn't sound like her voice at all!!! And all the same kids are in it doing all the same awkward things. *Sigh*

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So she can't do anything with a guy-- music video, YouTube show, whatever, without getting shipped with him? I can't even imagine living like that. Not only can the boy in question not stand next to another girl without both of them getting hate, every boy she spends any time with, even working, is a possible romance. How tiring.
All the comments are either "I miss Hannie" or "Their so cute together! What's there name?" (Grammar errors theirs, of course)

f4k_oyevey
Talker
Talker

Post by f4k_oyevey »

chloesweb85 wrote:Yes, that was Billy in the video.

I saw on Instagram a bunch of posts about how Austin was getting annoyed with the fans. Apparently he went live and everyone kept asking where Annie was. One of the many things I don’t get. No one associated with Annie can post a picture or video with out 50+ comments saying “where’s Annie?!?”
Yes! Thank you! The "where's Annie?!?" on anyone's social media (or videos) used to make me twitch! ( slight exaggeration, but I've now calmed down a bit since realizing how ridiculous her fans can get).

It's like they have second hand FOMO for her! (and will cut any b* who leaves her out without a good excuse). I have second hand embarrassment for them at this point. I hope that Austin kid getting frustrated about it makes some of the stans realize it's annoying! I always thought it was telling that whenever it happened to others peoples social (back in MD) it was always another fan making excuses in the comment for why she wasn't there, not the person posting the social media.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
chrimsi wrote:
I miss it too.

How old are the cheerleaders, though? If they're older, that makes a difference. It's the fact that she's thirteen and hasn't really hit puberty yet but trying to look older in these poses that concerns me. Plus she has a bunch of tween followers who think that if Annie does it, it's wonderful. So then there will be all these little girls running around with crop tops and their butts hanging out of their shorts. And I know tween girls often want to dress older, but now they have more ammo when their moms (hopefully) tell them they can't go out in public like that. "But look! Annie does it!"

Kenley Pope and Ryan Cummings are both 13. You can scroll through Kenley’s Instagram page kenleypope_ I would think that on a similar level that they dress fairly similar. I know both of them come from money so I am sure she has similar freedoms that Annie has in that they all probably shop at the same stores that Annie would. I will say that Kenley’s Instagram isn’t full of selfies with duck faces and peace signs like Annie’s or professional photo shoot pictures like Annie’s. She doesn’t pose in suggestive ways to make her butt look good or whatever it is that Annie does to look “sexy” and I think half of how you dress is how you act as well. You can still have some level of innocence while dressing a little older but posing with your hip out to make your butt look good is just suggestively making yourself look sexy for the sake of looking sexy. I know Annie really likes a lot of the older YouTube girls like Alisha Marie. But Alisha is in her 20’s... she’s allowed to dress how she chooses. Annie is 13 and her parents should either buckle down on her outfits or have her refrain from posting pictures with the intent of looking sexy.

Return to “Bratayley”