Bratayley- The "Mature" and the Ignored (Part 7)

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- The "Mature" and the Ignored (Part 7)

Post by lmmomSD »

Mark wrote:
keliza wrote:But they are going home tomorrow! Who wants to guess how long until they see a Maryland friend and how long (or how few days are left) before Annie's token visit to Luna. Oh, and how long before Annie goes shopping because "she doesn't have any clothes."

And how long before they dart off to LA..... again? Those poor dogs probably hate their owners by now.

Honestly, I can't see how anyone in good faith could do that to their pets.
Did you see way Piper ran across the yard when Billy opened the back door? Poor dogs spend more time in the kennel than at home.
They're horrible pet owners.
What's happened to the bunny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

keliza wrote:
tomorrow100 wrote: Luna will probably be visited once, followed by a riding lesson by one of the worst trainers I've seen. I'm surprised they still have Luna, a year on and they only visits like 5 times.
I've visited my horse once/twice a day every day I in the past year.

I don't get how Annie goes through pile and piles of clothes. Literally every few months she had giant piles to get rid of...

I know she's growing but I only went shopping once maybe twice a year as a child and I had major growth spurts. It's not like she buys cheap brand clothing either.
She is probably growing but I can't imagine she is growing THAT fast...she is still pretty small and not likely to end up very tall. And that is a lot of shoes for someone growing quickly. I think they just buy way too much then get rid of what isn't trendy two months later. I too had some big growth spurts (and am tall) and never had that many clothes around. But then I wasn't cool either. ;)
It's nice that they give stuff away even if it's not trendy anymore. But no. Because of gymnastics and her extensive amount of intense training, she most likely has stunted and prolonged growth (hence why she is still flat chested at 13 and most likely isn't on her period yet) but because she has quit and isn't training anywhere near the amount of time and intensity as she was before, puberty will catch up to her. I mean most girls regardless of sport hit puberty at different ages, but her training for gymnastics definitely stunted that growth process. So it's entirely possible that she is growing a lot quicker than before because she's no longer training the way she was before.

But they do have a shopping habit. I'm sure if all the other 12 yr old influencers have vans and pandora rings then Annie runs out and gets vans and pandora rings. It's like that scene in Mean Girls "I saw Mackenzie Ziegler wearing purple vans and pandora rings, so I bought purple vans and pandora rings" She is such a follower. Whoever it is she thinks is "cool" she just copies that person. She does have her own money coming in from her youtube channel and revenue of her "music" sales so I am sure it's her money she is spending so you can't really complain about how a child spends her own money however, her parents should allot her so much access to that money seeing as it could set her up for her future when all the fame inevitably dies down and she wants to move out one day or go to college. Also teaching her how to budget her money would be helpful rather than well i have the $200 I'l get the rings or whatever it is. While on one hand it's fine to let her spend her own money on what she wants but it's also beneficial to her to to cap off how much she can spend monthly.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

OMG- we had to get up at 7:30! Noooooo! Cue whining and grumpy behavior. And "we need to get on the plane and sleep". Because they got up SO early!!!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley- The

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:OMG- we had to get up at 7:30! Noooooo! Cue whining and grumpy behavior. And "we need to get on the plane and sleep". Because they got up SO early!!!

I often wonder if that behavior is "just for the vlog" because it's relatable to be tired all the time?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

It's awfully quiet here...

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

lmmomSD wrote:It's awfully quiet here...

It's because this is the old thread
viewtopic.php?f=541&t=33501

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Return to “Bratayley”