Bratayley- Poultry Maidens in L.A. (Part 6)

mzkitteh

Bratayley- Poultry Maidens in L.A. (Part 6)

Post by mzkitteh »

Continue on here!

Title inspired by RazzleDazzle46 :)
.......meow.......

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Poultry Maidens in L.A. (Part 6)

Post by ItsAndrew »

Following

P.S. Great title name :rofl:

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Following

Becinaus
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Becinaus »

Long time reader first time poster here!!!

I can't believe Annie thinks she can watch it when she can't even go get pizza Alone at a friends house just downstairs from her mother!!! Also Katie sat and filmed Annie getting makeup done then and left poor Hayley to get her hair done alone when she is obviously not happy with the situation. Grr this family makes me angry and this is the first episode I've watched in weeks. Usually just follow along on here ... thank you all for making me not feel insane or alone with my thoughts on this family

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

My thread title was going to be it's always Annie, Annie, Annie, because that's what this family has turned into.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

The thread name is gold :rofl: So who is ready to cringe on the new episode tonight?

Her mother doesn't say anything when Annie gets all like that towards Hayley, which pisses me off. It's a big sister thing and Annie just needs to be told to shut up when it comes to that sort of thing. I'm sure if Annie wanted a pony tail and no one agreed, she'd whine too. I see Annie whining a lot more than Hayley does.
She whined she didn't get a bike when Hayley did. She whines when there a couple pages of scripts to learn, when the fruit is too warm.... like come on, its so hypocritical.

And if Annie wants something, she typically gets it straight away but it takes a while with Hayley. She wanted her hair bleached so they went out and got the stuff and within 24 hours, it was done. All Hayley wanted to do was do the Kool-aid stuff which takes literally maybe 30 mins tops? and it took them nearly a week for someone to do it for her. And the horse, as soon as she got one, she struggled to even remember that Luna existed, but then goes on about her little 8 y/o sister not taking 100% of the responsibility of the bunny when she never ever has taken care of Luna and doesn't bother to even if they do visit her.

Not the kids fault, but that the way it seems to be in the family. Annie gets everything and Hayley is just the tag along, the little girl who has to be friends with teenagers because mommy and daddy can't somehow find the time to sign her up for some dance classes when there must be hundreds in L.A so she can be with kids her own age, but they find time to go eat lunch with Hayden so they can put their Hannie moments in to get that $$$$.

Hayley is very much the underdog of the family and I truly hope shes that kid that rises above them all when shes older. I just want the kid to be with some friends her age, go to normal school and take those dance lessons she wants. Is that too much to ask?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So Annie was surprised that there was nobody at the pool in the morning during the week? Yes, she lives in a bubble of privilege...
Katie tells them not to run to the hot tub, and what do they do? Run to the hot tub.
Maybe if earrings bother her, they should take them out at night instead of leaving them in for a whole week. No wonder her ears get sore. And we all know that Annie is going to get a second piercing if she wants one. "You already promised" No, she didn't promise. She said Annie could, and then realized that Billy was there and that maybe she should discuss it with him. I really hope those aren't real diamond earrings.
And that bit of Annie saying that Hayley was going to whine about her ponytail was just so snotty. I am glad she didn't win the Streamy. What I don't understand is why she was nominated separately in the "Family and Kids" category. Why not Bratayley? And I still don't understand why Brooke and Annie were presenting. Annie doesn't know squat about being "green". She's wasteful, and so is the rest of her family. I still think Annie was wearing too much highlighter.
Sneers-- "there's apples in this salad". Oh yeah, she's sooo sophisticated. Billy and Katie are hillbillies and raised a hillbilly daughter.
Just so y'all know, "Chicken Girls" is a breakout YouTube show.
Someone please tell me that her asking Lance Bass if NSync was like 1 Direction was scripted. It was cringey. And making Lance Bass sing the Chicken Girls song was just cruel.
I just can't. Caleb is spinning in his grave.
Billy and Katie were totally ignoring the speakers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I just saw the vlog where they were at the mall and people were freaking out. That was icky. And if you want to get alcohol poisoning, take a shot every time Annie says "like" when she's describing her nail salon experience.
Does she ever not wear her t-shirts tied up?

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

If you didn't think CG could get any worse, it did...

In a fantasy world/dream of TK's he goes to kiss Rhyme but it cuts out literally just before and I could feel the rage of all the #hannie fans and I love it XD

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

I stopped watching the vids a while ago...did they quit gymnastics to pursue acting? They come across like such a stage family its a little weird. :?

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

urtrash wrote:I stopped watching the vids a while ago...did they quit gymnastics to pursue acting? They come across like such a stage family its a little weird. :?

Hayley quit gymnastics because she wanted to do dance which never happened because Annie somehow comes first in the family and L.A is far too important for Hayley to have a stable, normal life.

And Annie was constantly travelling so she quit because she found it hard to go back in and I think she was loosing her passion, her last season wasn't great on scores and she would sometimes pretend to be ill so she didn't have to do meets or some gym sessions and I think she found it hard to keep up with the other girls.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

So paige is definitely rushing the wedding...based on her recent vlog they're saying Winter.....of this year??!
She's already got her bridesmaids.... what's the rush :? I think they're the wait til marriage type lol

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

tomorrow100 wrote:
urtrash wrote:I stopped watching the vids a while ago...did they quit gymnastics to pursue acting? They come across like such a stage family its a little weird. :?

Hayley quit gymnastics because she wanted to do dance which never happened because Annie somehow comes first in the family and L.A is far too important for Hayley to have a stable, normal life.

And Annie was constantly travelling so she quit because she found it hard to go back in and I think she was loosing her passion, her last season wasn't great on scores and she would sometimes pretend to be ill so she didn't have to do meets or some gym sessions and I think she found it hard to keep up with the other girls.

Thanks! Wow, poor hayley she always seemed left out and shes so sweet :(

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

urtrash wrote:So paige is definitely rushing the wedding...based on her recent vlog they're saying Winter.....of this year??!
She's already got her bridesmaids.... what's the rush :? I think they're the wait til marriage type lol
She's already trying on and posting pictures of bridal gowns. They've been engaged a week?
Maybe she doesn't want to give him time to change his mind! Hopefully that means the end of her living with them!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

One more, I'm sorry.

Katie said her family is a "bunch of nerds". No, they're not. Annie, Billy and Katie don't care about education. Or reading or learning, science, or anything else one usually associates with "nerds". Hayley is the only one who might be considered a nerd, and I mean that as a compliment. She seems to want to learn, and wants to be a "normal" kid.
They're discussing all the things that they have to do, and she says to Hayley "You don't have to rehearse, because you're not doing anything" (paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it)

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Annie: “Are you just always around?”
Dude: “Or is it because you’re always looking for me?”

What a creepy thing to say…

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I do not understand why they would change Caleb's room for Paige after it had been left the same since the day he died, only for her to get engaged and move out immediately after. What the fuck? I can't imagine that not being at least a little upsetting.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

Summersby wrote:I do not understand why they would change Caleb's room for Paige after it had been left the same since the day he died, only for her to get engaged and move out immediately after. What the fuck? I can't imagine that not being at least a little upsetting.
I don't think any of us understand this.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmemustb »

Just saw Chicken Girls “Thursday.”

1. Who is forcing Hayden to do this? He looks like one of those poor kids in the 1800s who died but they propped up and painted eyes on to get their one photograph of. Look alive, buddy, you’re getting paid big bucks for this! If I was the director I would have Annie constantly poke him with a needle so we could at least get some expression out of him.

2. At the awards thing CG was called “a breakout digital show” or something like that. The kids may like it, but it still sucks. I would wager that the kid fans could and have created better “movies” on their non-partner you tube channels than this. Probably better acted and more cleverly written too.

3. Annie looks like a little girl next to every other student at this school except maybe Hayden and Kayla. She isn’t THAT small for her age. I’m sure these other “actors” are older. They could have hired other 12 and 13 year olds to fill out the cast. Just kind of takes you out of the scene when the main character looks at least two grades behind everyone else.

4. Rhyme and Tk are the most boring and predictable 12 year old couple ever. I have the sneaking suspicion that their parts were written by a kid because it’s all just so simplistic. It’s obvious that TK is about to ask Rhyme out, Rhyme leaves the room for storyline purposes and when she comes back sees Tk casually holding another girl’s hand. Instead of asking about it she flips out, asks another guy out and ends the friendship with TK. If it wasn’t for all these  darn misunderstandings these poor kids would be squeaky clean angels and could ride off into the sunset, but I guess we have to have some conflict. Even YouTube writers with a sixth grade education know that. Also, the only traits or motivation TK is given for his whole character is the fact that he likes Rhyme. Nothing else of note has been revealed about him. His whole purpose is to fulfill this perfect fantasy of boys preteen girls have like a Ken doll without genitalia.

5. That was the dumbest, most anti-climatic scene in the world at the end. TK’s fantasy kiss with Rhyme was cut off at the last minute. Do the RYH and Bratayley adults have more scruples than I have been giving them credit for and are not actually going to exploit a film of two kids kissing for views and cash, or is this kiss still on the horizon and they just wanted to delay Hannie fans’ gratification so they would watch more episodes? Find out in season two.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Itsmemustb wrote:Just saw Chicken Girls “Thursday.”

1. Who is forcing Hayden to do this? He looks like one of those poor kids in the 1800s who died but they propped up and painted eyes on to get their one photograph of. Look alive, buddy, you’re getting paid big bucks for this! If I was the director I would have Annie constantly poke him with a needle so we could at least get some expression out of him.

2. At the awards thing CG was called “a breakout digital show” or something like that. The kids may like it, but it still sucks. I would wager that the kid fans could and have created better “movies” on their non-partner you tube channels than this. Probably better acted and more cleverly written too.

3. Annie looks like a little girl next to every other student at this school except maybe Hayden and Kayla. She isn’t THAT small for her age. I’m sure these other “actors” are older. They could have hired other 12 and 13 year olds to fill out the cast. Just kind of takes you out of the scene when the main character looks at least two grades behind everyone else.

4. Rhyme and Tk are the most boring and predictable 12 year old couple ever. I have the sneaking suspicion that their parts were written by a kid because it’s all just so simplistic. It’s obvious that TK is about to ask Rhyme out, Rhyme leaves the room for storyline purposes and when she comes back sees Tk casually holding another girl’s hand. Instead of asking about it she flips out, asks another guy out and ends the friendship with TK. If it wasn’t for all these  darn misunderstandings these poor kids would be squeaky clean angels and could ride off into the sunset, but I guess we have to have some conflict. Even YouTube writers with a sixth grade education know that. Also, the only traits or motivation TK is given for his whole character is the fact that he likes Rhyme. Nothing else of note has been revealed about him. His whole purpose is to fulfill this perfect fantasy of boys preteen girls have like a Ken doll without genitalia.

5. That was the dumbest, most anti-climatic scene in the world at the end. TK’s fantasy kiss with Rhyme was cut off at the last minute. Do the RYH and Bratayley adults have more scruples than I have been giving them credit for and are not actually going to exploit a film of two kids kissing for views and cash, or is this kiss still on the horizon and they just wanted to delay Hannie fans’ gratification so they would watch more episodes? Find out in season two.
You said it. All of what you said was so spot on.
I'm betting the Hannie minions are freaking out. The whole deal was that Hayden and Annie were gonna kiss. They were all panting after it, and damn-- denied!

We got a good laugh at the "breakout digital series" too.

Return to “Bratayley”