Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

mzkitteh

Re: Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

Post by mzkitteh »

ferriswheel wrote:So will Paige end up moving back or is Curtis going to also move in with the Leblanc family?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
If there's any hope left Paige will get married and move back home. I can't see Curtis being the kind of guy who milks off others. I don't know. We don't really know him. But the real question is.... when will they get married and how long will we have to deal with her planning it.....
.......meow.......

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

Even though Curtis probably really loves her and wanted to marry her anyway, the poor guy was definitely bullied into doing it right now and as romantically as possible. I wouldn't be cool with so many public af hints. Paige has such a weird needy personality though. I hope Curtis knows what the hell he is marrying into because... :|

The wedding will be huge. They'll try to get it, their honeymoon and their future house paid for by as many sponsors as possible. Annie and Hayley will be flower girls, and Hannie will probably sing. LA will be invited. School will be forgotten in the planning mess. There'll be exclusive behind the scenes videos for the next year. We'll never hear the end of it.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Summersby »

The wedding vlogs should give their channel a little boost.

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

I'm a mean person, but I really, really wanted her to go back without a ring. She was just so smug about it before she left. All those "before" shots of her left hand, followed by giggly "OMG, what if he's watching? No pressure, Curtis"-- right. No pressure at all. Maybe that was part of her plan in going to Maryland-- to make him miss her. Whatever it was, it worked. He ponied up a ring and romantic proposal just like a good boy.
So I wonder if all the Hannie maniacs are thinking "I hope this gives Hayden ideas! Squeeee!" There are some sick tickets in that fandom.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Oh man, Curtis. Hurricane Paige took you down. Hope you have a happy life regardless. :D

medstudent1
Debater
Debater

Post by medstudent1 »

I don't know why you're not happy Page is getting married, if she does odds are she'll go back to Curtis and not be in vlogs anymore. I think it's great news. I'll finally skim the vlogs again once she's gone(well assuming Annie doesn't increase her pouting). Also holy shit that show os terrible. Annie can't act or dance.

pleasebenice_1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pleasebenice_1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
pleasebenice_1 wrote:Ok so I was reading a much older thread (when Caleb passed away) and they were talking about the fact that Bratayley (at the time) were a very good family who "cared less about materialistic things " and I couldn't help but snigger! Bratayley care about money, materialistic things, and more. What's the biggest difference you've seen in the family (from the time Caleb passed away to now)
They used to be more family oriented. They didn't have to stay in five star suites. They were happy just being together. If you watch the vlogs from their beach vacation before Caleb died, they actually have a family game night. The kids didn't have phones. Or social media accounts. Screen time at least _seemed_ limited. They just seemed like a nice, likable family. Now all they do is spend and complain.

Yeah. In one of their older videos Annie saved up for an £100 American Girl doll she showed interest in. Now if Annie wants to get something big, Mommy and Daddy buy it for her.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

I know Paige is very religious, but to me she's still too young to get married. She's only 22, she still has so much life ahead of her
I should probably be working...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

This is so stupid. It looks photoshopped _and_ like all she did was suck in her gut. Besides, she is nowhere near fat in the first picture.
And yes, it's great that Paige will likely leave the vlogs once she's married, but in the interim, it's going to be her flashing her ring every chance she gets, obsessing over every pound (even more than she already does) and wedding, wedding and more wedding. Urrgh.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Jeez. She just got engaged and it's already looking like a sponsored shit storm. Please just let it be a short engagement. Then maybe she won't be on the vlogs anymore. One can hope.
.......meow.......

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

lmmomSD wrote:This is so stupid. It looks photoshopped _and_ like all she did was suck in her gut. Besides, she is nowhere near fat in the first picture.
And yes, it's great that Paige will likely leave the vlogs once she's married, but in the interim, it's going to be her flashing her ring every chance she gets, obsessing over every pound (even more than she already does) and wedding, wedding and more wedding. Urrgh.
That picture could actually be her before and after(I mean she may be sucking it in). Those teas are notorious for essentially being a diuretic and laxative. The one Paige is using contains senna which is a natural laxative. She probably just took a shit between the 2 photos.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Hmm. Looks like the pic I was trying to post didn't. Sorry! It was an ad of Paige's obsessing over how some product made her tummy flat. She isn't fat in the first picture by any stretch of the imagination. It's just ridiculous how she is passing her issues on to Annie and Hayley.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

What I've missed over the past few days?

I've been away because of some very difficult things that's been going and its made me realise how lucky this family is to be living the high life and the moaning and pouting about the warm fruit and the hot donut signs etc, they need to start putting on other peoples shoes and to stop with the spending and the moaning but enough about that! I'm back now and ready to gossip again :rofl:

I see our favourite girl has got engaged, looks extremely staged and sponsored af. I hope this means Paige leaves, I don't see Curtis giving up his life just to move in with the LeBlancs, I don't think that would be a good idea, I mean living out your married life in someone else's house isn't ideal for newly weds. They can't drag Curtis alone everything they travel, its not really ideal, its an extra room, extra plane ticket etc and he doesn't actually do anything for YT and I don't see Paige selflessly stopping travelling.

Also, are we ready for another episode of Chicken Girls tonight? Can't wait for the brill acting and well thought out, not so cliche story line! :roll: :roll: :roll:

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

Curtis could be a new bff for Billy. Paige quit her job and moved to Maryland "for her viewers", in reality we all know she can can do her videos from anywhere. I think the whole situation has potential to get interesting.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

I was hoping Curtis wouldn't propose. Paige was obviously pressuring him to do so, and even if he meant to do it at some point, he should have had the liberty to do it when he felt most comfortable and when he felt was right. Really, Paige just repeated she wanted him to propose over and over and over with millions of people watching until she got him to do it. Very mature.

What I don't understand either is why on earth did she move with the LeBlancs if she was so obsessed with getting married so soon. She's only been a couple of months with the LeBlancs, and she moved to Caleb's room fairly recently. I want to think she didn't have them rearrange Caleb's room to go back home after less than a month. I seem to recall she mentioned Curtis wasn't very happy with her decision at the beginning so maybe she thinks being tied to Curtis 'officially' means he can't change his mind while she's away. Or maybe she had it all planned: get a little bit of fame thanks to the LeBlancs and milk the wedding videos. Or maybe she just wanted the ring. It's Paige, who knows.

Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmemustb »

waterynames wrote:I was hoping Curtis wouldn't propose. Paige was obviously pressuring him to do so, and even if he meant to do it at some point, he should have had the liberty to do it when he felt most comfortable and when he felt was right. Really, Paige just repeated she wanted him to propose over and over and over with millions of people watching until she got him to do it. Very mature.

What I don't understand either is why on earth did she move with the LeBlancs if she was so obsessed with getting married so soon. She's only been a couple of months with the LeBlancs, and she moved to Caleb's room fairly recently. I want to think she didn't have them rearrange Caleb's room to go back home after less than a month. I seem to recall she mentioned Curtis wasn't very happy with her decision at the beginning so maybe she thinks being tied to Curtis 'officially' means he can't change his mind while she's away. Or maybe she had it all planned: get a little bit of fame thanks to the LeBlancs and milk the wedding videos. Or maybe she just wanted the ring. It's Paige, who knows.
I am so not a person who should even have an opinion about this, but imo I don't think there should have to be some big contrived proposal where the man decides when it's time for the couple to get married. I feel it's something that should be discussed after a certain point and the man and woman make sure they are on the same page regarding when and if a marriage takes place. I hate when a woman (like Paige did) goes around yelling that she wants a ring. Woman, if you want a ring go buy yourself one. A ring really means little in regards to a marriage. I too, saw the engagement as a good thing, though, that perhaps Paige would be moving on soon. Maybe she moved in with her cousins as a sort of message to Curtis? In addition to the free trips and stuff.

I saw somewhere that Annie's new song Photograph(?) is to be about Caleb. I like that better than another song to push the Hannie agenda. I just hope it's done in a way to honor Caleb and the whole thing is not cheapened in any way.

For the last episode of Chicken Girls I wrote in the yt comments my own version of a "professional" review lol. I'm pretty sure it got lost in the minions comments gasping about Hannie and what great actors everyone is. I do wish some legit publication would review it though. I'd enjoy reading that. Hate to be mean about a kid, but I don't see what Hayden's talent is supposed to be so that he is as popular as he is. He's the weakest actor on Chicken Girls, can't sing. He's cute enough but then so are most kids.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She is posting boomerangs showing off her ring. Already going to try on dresses. She's been engaged two days and she's already trying on dresses?
I guess any newly engaged woman shows off her ring, but with her it's just so annoying.
Also I 100% believe that whether or not Curtis was planning on proposing, he was pressured into doing it NOW. I still don't get why she moved to Maryland if she was so determined to marry Curtis. Oh, that's right. Money. Coattails. Gotta get more subscribers.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

"Wednesday" is out. It has Brooke asking for a tampon.
And Hayden says "Wait-- what?" And sounds like every other 12 year old boy on the planet. The comments are all about Hannie, and complaining about how short it is. The first comment in the screenshot is just sad.
Two nitpicky things: you can tell these people have never been to a regular middle school, because none of the lockers actually have locks. And what is with all the shots of people walking from the waist down? All these disembodied legs walking around. It's weird.Image

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Itsmemustb wrote:
waterynames wrote:I was hoping Curtis wouldn't propose. Paige was obviously pressuring him to do so, and even if he meant to do it at some point, he should have had the liberty to do it when he felt most comfortable and when he felt was right. Really, Paige just repeated she wanted him to propose over and over and over with millions of people watching until she got him to do it. Very mature.

I am so not a person who should even have an opinion about this, but imo I don't think there should have to be some big contrived proposal where the man decides when it's time for the couple to get married. I feel it's something that should be discussed after a certain point and the man and woman make sure they are on the same page regarding when and if a marriage takes place. I hate when a woman (like Paige did) goes around yelling that she wants a ring. Woman, if you want a ring go buy yourself one. A ring really means little in regards to a marriage. I too, saw the engagement as a good thing, though, that perhaps Paige would be moving on soon. Maybe she moved in with her cousins as a sort of message to Curtis? In addition to the free trips and stuff.

I saw somewhere that Annie's new song Photograph(?) is to be about Caleb. I like that better than another song to push the Hannie agenda. I just hope it's done in a way to honor Caleb and the whole thing is not cheapened in any way.

For the last episode of Chicken Girls I wrote in the yt comments my own version of a "professional" review lol. I'm pretty sure it got lost in the minions comments gasping about Hannie and what great actors everyone is. I do wish some legit publication would review it though. I'd enjoy reading that. Hate to be mean about a kid, but I don't see what Hayden's talent is supposed to be so that he is as popular as he is. He's the weakest actor on Chicken Girls, can't sing. He's cute enough but then so are most kids.
Sorry for another post-- I would love to see your review of Chicken Girls. But there are 12,000 comments (unless you reviewed today) and I don't want to have to scroll through 11,999 comments about Hannie or how fabulous an actress Annie is.
The older sister? "Henry the Hottie's" ex- girlfriend? She's not a bad actress. But she's the only one who seems to have a clue.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

lmmomSD wrote:"Wednesday" is out. It has Brooke asking for a tampon.
And Hayden says "Wait-- what?" And sounds like every other 12 year old boy on the planet. The comments are all about Hannie, and complaining about how short it is. The first comment in the screenshot is just sad.
Two nitpicky things: you can tell these people have never been to a regular middle school, because none of the lockers actually have locks. And what is with all the shots of people walking from the waist down? All these disembodied legs walking around. It's weird.Image

Its annoying me how cringy and horrible it is but its so popular... brat and RYH are just pimping these kids and making them think they're wonderful and extremely talented when they're far from it.

Return to “Bratayley”