Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Post by AlexVause »

I just saw Hayley's instagram for her mom's birthday and it broke my heart.
I only watch because of her, she's the most balanced, genuine, and down-to-earth out of the whole gang.
She's also very creative, I wish someone in that family paid enough attention to her to put her in an artsy activity.

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

AlexVause wrote:I just saw Hayley's instagram for her mom's birthday and it broke my heart.
I only watch because of her, she's the most balanced, genuine, and down-to-earth out of the whole gang.
She's also very creative, I wish someone in that family paid enough attention to her to put her in an artsy activity.
Did you see the sink she made for her American Girl doll out of boxes? Annie and Katie pretty much made fun of it, and didn't believe she had come up with it.
And about Annie pouting-- even the "First Day on Set" vlog, she's pouting in the thumbnail. So, in the last few weeks, we have "Not Ready for Gym", "She Threw Up Twice", "Nail Fail", "First Day on Set", and "Too Scared to Film This Scene" (which BTW, won't impress Nick or Disney directors) all with pouty faces. How about showing some range, if you want your daughter to go to Hollywood so badly?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Baconsgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Baconsgirl »

Image thought this said fired lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Annie and Hayden are "reuniting" today, according to the minions. The edits and dedication posts are pouring in. It still baffles my mind how these kids can be SO INVESTED in a relationship between two people they've never even met. They probably think Hayden will confess his love for Annie in Hawaii lmfao. I'm sorry but 12 year olds can't possibly know what "real love" is. I doubt even Paige knows what real love is, considering she basically left Curtis in the dust to ride the Bratayley gravy train.

The minions make these edits of Annie and Hayden and they're soooooo cringe. A while ago someone made one of them getting married like the hell? If I can find it I'll post it.

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

Baconsgirl wrote:Image thought this said fired lol

LOL took me a while to understand that too.

I just can't with her pout and that "suck in" nose to make it look smaller and the arched brows. I know someone irl that does it too for every single selfie she takes, and it just makes her look silly.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:Image
ImageImage

Yup, those are very few of them. Do these minions have nothing better to do?

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Those Photoshop skills... cringe. STOP TRYING TO MAKE #HANNIE HAPPEN. :somad: :grrrr: :grump:
.......meow.......

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

lmmomSD wrote:
AlexVause wrote:I just saw Hayley's instagram for her mom's birthday and it broke my heart.
Did you see the sink she made for her American Girl doll out of boxes? Annie and Katie pretty much made fun of it, and didn't believe she had come up with it.
And about Annie pouting-- even the "First Day on Set" vlog, she's pouting in the thumbnail. So, in the last few weeks, we have "Not Ready for Gym", "She Threw Up Twice", "Nail Fail", "First Day on Set", and "Too Scared to Film This Scene" (which BTW, won't impress Nick or Disney directors) all with pouty faces. How about showing some range, if you want your daughter to go to Hollywood so badly?

I thought that AG sink was really creative, the fact she made it and was really proud of it and they just made fun of it. I don't know how much those American girls dolls and the extras cost but I guess its a lot of money and be proud she made something out that you could've just bought.
It was amazing for an 8 year old to make and I think when they were in their craft phase, she really enjoyed doing that sort of stuff, but even then, they were so concentrated on Annie and her crafting stuff. I'm sure if with a bit of practice and lessons, Hayley would enjoy using that sewing machine that somehow hasn't been seen since Christmas.

I think Katie and Annie looked down on it because it wasn't something they bought, brand new. Annie has made some nice stuff like that make up holder thing and if she had painted it or put nice paper on it, it would of looked really good, but I think they went out and bought something to put her make up in after... I've never seen them go into a charity shop or a thrift store or whatever you call it in America. You can get some really nice stuff in there and me and my mum always find stuff like jewellery boxes and furniture that we do up, paint and add papers for design and we sell it off for a bit of extra cash or keep it for ourselves.

I feel for Hayley, I have a couple of older siblings and even though we're adults they always finds stuff to bring me down and it actually hurts my feelings because I've tried so hard in my life to succeed, yet I can even please the people who are meant to support me and I just hope whenever the time comes for Hayley to really shine, it's not going to be passed over by her family, because she's not Annie. Hayley has been so supportive over the past 6 months for Annie, I just hope Annie gives that same support back to her.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

wtf with those pictures?!?!

It's creepy how theses kids are so invested with this all, they bullied Mackenzie because she was 'dating' him and then when they're not dating apparently, she's still a bitch

They go for every girl that stands near Hayden in pictures that isn't Annie and then they analyse pictures and say 'Hayden looks like he is bored with that person, but he never ever ever looks at Annie that way EVER and that means they love each other.' like wtf, they're 12!

Fucking weirdos..

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

tomorrow100 wrote: I feel for Hayley, I have a couple of older siblings and even though we're adults they always finds stuff to bring me down and it actually hurts my feelings because I've tried so hard in my life to succeed, yet I can even please the people who are meant to support me and I just hope whenever the time comes for Hayley to really shine, it's not going to be passed over by her family, because she's not Annie. Hayley has been so supportive over the past 6 months for Annie, I just hope Annie gives that same support back to her.
Oh man, I feel ya, very similar situation here. :love2:

Immom - Yes! That's the sort of thing I was thinking of. She's really talented and it was heartbreaking to see them tear her down.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

nsf5555 wrote:
xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:Image
ImageImage

Yup, those are very few of them. Do these minions have nothing better to do?

I get that it's summer for most of their viewers, but there are plenty of other things they could do besides edit "Hannie" pics. Yikes.

Hayley at 8 years old has shown more signs of independence than her 12 year old sister. Not that long ago I watched a vlog from right before Caleb died. Hayley made her own desert for dinner that night, all she did was slice a banana (with a child safe knife), drizzle chocolate syrup over it and freeze it. We never see Annie do anything like that.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

Those edits... I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

The things these fans do freaks me out. I haven't had the displeasure of looking up Bratayley fanfiction (lol), but there's some really questionable video edits made by fans on youtube. Lot's of "what if [insert name] died", including one that was made before Caleb's passing. There is one like this for Annie, but as if it happened after Caleb's passing. Wtf? One has bits and pieces from the vlog of Caleb's last birthday, where Hayley goes waking him up as if she was finding him unconscious, with subtitles as if Hayley was describing it. Made me sick.

Baconsgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Baconsgirl »

Poldl wrote:Those edits... I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

The things these fans do freaks me out. I haven't had the displeasure of looking up Bratayley fanfiction (lol), but there's some really questionable video edits made by fans on youtube. Lot's of "what if [insert name] died", including one that was made before Caleb's passing. There is one like this for Annie, but as if it happened after Caleb's passing. Wtf? One has bits and pieces from the vlog of Caleb's last birthday, where Hayley goes waking him up as if she was finding him unconscious, with subtitles as if Hayley was describing it. Made me sick.
aren't these accounts considered spam?

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

Does anyone know the vlog that was in when Hayley made the American girl doll sink

Post by Guest »

Wowzers, those minion fan pages are disturbing, especially the one with 12 YO Annie in the wedding dress. Mia is sure getting some serious hate for basically not being Jayden. I fault Billy and Katie for not squashing the hannie rumors and also for allowing Mia be raked over the coals...and sounds like Katie D. is getting her fair share of hate as well.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Those images are creepy, and some of them are so badly done! It's just so sad that they are so invested in this "relationship". These kids are 12 years old. They are NOT going to get married and live happily ever after. I don't know if pretending they will makes their own little lives less dull, or if it gives them hope that their own "wittle twue wuv" is out there too.

Post by Guest »

babymama101 wrote:Does anyone know the vlog that was in when Hayley made the American girl doll sink

I tried to find it for you but couldn't. I hope someone else can help because it was the sweetest thing. Hayley was so excited showing exactly how she did it and Katie basically said I know you copied it from YT and I apologize to the person who posted how to make an AG doll sink [because I know my daughter couldn't possibly be that creative.]

I FOUND IT! It's at the end of the video.

Post by Guest »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
babymama101 wrote:Does anyone know the vlog that was in when Hayley made the American girl doll sink

I tried to find it for you but couldn't. I hope someone else can help because it was the sweetest thing. Hayley was so excited showing exactly how she did it and Katie basically said I know you copied it from YT and I apologize to the person who posted how to make an AG doll sink [because I know my daughter couldn't possibly be that creative.]

I FOUND IT! It's at the end of the video.
I know pathetic commenting on my own post, but I watched the vid again and forgot how condescending Annie acted...and Katie was right there with her -- poor Hayley. We're so superior.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She was so sweet and excited, and they were just so dismissive. Arrrrgh.

Return to “Bratayley”