Bratayley (Part 2)

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley (Part 2)

Post by lmmomSD »

Changeofheart wrote:I don't understand why they'd leave the name of Hayley's classmates in the video. It's weird, especially for the poor kid she has a crush on. Imagine finding out people are shipping your third grader with some girl in his class because they mentioned him by name to 4 million subscribers. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't they learn anything from what happened to that boy Avia Butler had a crush on? They didn't even say his last name, but it was easy to figure out who he was, because it was easy to figure out what school Avia went to. And strangers were creeping on his mom's Instagram, and posting things about him. It was just icky, and if I was his mother, I would have been furious with Shay. I just know they didn't ask this kid's parents' permission to mention him by name.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

lmmomSD wrote: Didn't they learn anything from what happened to that boy Avia Butler had a crush on? They didn't even say his last name, but it was easy to figure out who he was, because it was easy to figure out what school Avia went to. And strangers were creeping on his mom's Instagram, and posting things about him. It was just icky, and if I was his mother, I would have been furious with Shay. I just know they didn't ask this kid's parents' permission to mention him by name.

I remember that! A bunch of fans also found the poor little dude's social media accounts and posted them everywhere. How can adults be so clueless as to why that would be a problem? :|

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

lmmomSD wrote: Didn't they learn anything from what happened to that boy Avia Butler had a crush on? They didn't even say his last name, but it was easy to figure out who he was, because it was easy to figure out what school Avia went to. And strangers were creeping on his mom's Instagram, and posting things about him. It was just icky, and if I was his mother, I would have been furious with Shay. I just know they didn't ask this kid's parents' permission to mention him by name.

Oh wow, I remember hearing about something happened with Avia's crush but I never knew the details, that's insane. I'm sure Billy and Katie meant no harm but they have to know their audience; some tweens are weird and lack boundaries.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

LOL Billy is at it again. People have been talking about Annie's potential NCAA status on Instagram and he responded. He said he was in constant contact with the NCAA and that Annie's standing is good. :rofl:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Changeofheart wrote:

Oh wow, I remember hearing about something happened with Avia's crush but I never knew the details, that's insane. I'm sure Billy and Katie meant no harm but they have to know their audience; some tweens are weird and lack boundaries.
It isn't just the tweens. There are predators out there. There was one guy who was incredibly creepy. And just the fact that he knew this kid's first and last names and where he went to school gave me chills.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:LOL Billy is at it again. People have been talking about Annie's potential NCAA status on Instagram and he responded. He said he was in constant contact with the NCAA and that Annie's standing is good. :rofl:
He does realize it's not up to the NCAA whether Annie gets to do gymnastics at that level...right? He realizes it's up to the individual schools and whether she has the talent to be on their team, right?

Georgiab_x
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Georgiab_x »

PLEASE RESPECT OTHER POSTERS :tu:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

lmmomSD wrote:Annie has done NO school this whole week. So she's behind again.
And don't bother watching the "We Have Stalkers" vlog. The "stalkers" are Annie and Hayley walking behind Billy and Katie in the airport. And lots of footage of Annie whining because they weren't picking up the pets until after they dropped her off at gym in the morning.

I`ve not posted on this thread before ,but read plenty!! You ladies make me crack up! It`s really sad though how this family have gone down hill.It seems since their tragic loss ,they`ve got to really pimp out poor Annie ,who ,at only 12 ,should be in school (IMHO) ,living a somewhat normal life.
And ,WHO told that child she could SING??!!! MY EARRRRS!!!!!! When her father started that tape ,(no warning!) ,I cringed so badly for her! I honestly thought (had I not read here!:) that she was practising for some kind of school play/show.Just NOOOO!! their like those parents who push their kids to go on X Factor ,even when it`s obvious their going nowhere!
One last rant ,MUST they push their darned "merch" in every vlog?? Ok ,we get it ,you`re selling yourselves! :roll:

Return to “Bratayley”