Bratayley (Part 2)

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley (Part 2)

Post by ItsAndrew »

Is there a video somewhere of what happened in the limo after the Radio Disney awards? The instagram videos above seem to have been taken down.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

How disgusting. Just the whole situation, what the actual fuck.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

ItsAndrew wrote:Is there a video somewhere of what happened in the limo after the Radio Disney awards? The instagram videos above seem to have been taken down.
https://www.instagram.com/itsalrightedits/

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

And Annie did a Musically to Britney Spears' "Womanizer", where she is wearing makeup, and not even lip synching. Just standing there, flipping her hair. "I'm so pretty. Let me just stand here and look at myself".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Annie was being SUCH a little shit about the fruit. "It's warm". They really, really need to teach those girls some manners. Hayley was shoveling eggs in her mouth, and talking with her mouth full, and Annie was messing with her phone and bitching about the fruit.
The EhBee Family goes to these events, and manages to dress themselves, and look great. This is so ridiculous. Why do they need a stylist?

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I've pretty much abandoned all hope for today's youth.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

One more post, sorry. They were at Musically, and Annie was playing with the puppies, and Katie said something about "There are all these people here, and Annie ends up playing with the puppies!" What's wrong with that? She actually looked relaxed, and like she was enjoying herself, and her mom is bitching because she's not networking?

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

I was 12 eight years ago, which wasn't that long ago. The way we dressed and acted is a hell of a lot different to what 12 year olds do today. The obsession with expensive make-up and branded clothes that barely cover your skin and dancing like that, listening to songs that are highly inappropriate, drinking Starbucks, and trying to pose 'sexy' in photos, sure it was around when I was younger but not to this extent that most 12 year old acts like it.

What is the big deal with having to grow up so quickly? My parents would of killed me if I had acted like that when I was that age. I don't even act like that now.The influence of social media nowadays is ridiculous, luckily when I was 12, Facebook etc wasn't much of a thing and you couldn't even get any apps on phones because phone that could were super expensive.

I also don't understand why they all have expensive iPhone's, especially Hayley at 8.
My first phone was a £30 slide up phone that could only call and text and I only used it to call my mum when I went out with mates. I rarely touched it. Annie never gets her head out of that phone. She's had at least a couple of iPhone's within the last year or two. She won't learn the value of stuff, if you keep replacing them. There was no need for her to upgrade to the iPhone 7 when she has only got the 6 a year ago.

I bought my first iPhone second hand, then I got the iPhone 6 in 2015 after working 60 hour weeks for months and I treasure that thing and it works perfectly fine a year and a half on. How about teaching your children the value of stuff instead of running to the nearest apple shop to get a new one.
If its broke, you tell them they have to earn it to replace it or upgrade it. But they got to keep there rich 'social status' up, I guess.

Just like Luna, frisbee and the dogs, they're only around for social status. It's 'Look at us, we're rich because we have a pony that we pay someone else to look after and 3 pure breed dogs that we send to kennels every other day.'

Look at the affects its has on Hayley and Annie. They both act like brats a lot, no manners what so ever and their parents are to blame for. They really do live up to the 'Bratayley' name.

Annie complaining her fruit was warm, instead of saying 'It's okay Mom, I'm fine with this..' It's still fruit at the end of the day ffs. Put it in the fridge for a bit if your that fussed.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

^^^ This!!! You expressed it perfectly! If my daughter talked that way to me, she would have been grounded, or at the very least, had her phone taken away.
Compare these two with Roman Atwood's son, Noah (Kane is kind of a brat, but he's 5). Roman has over 10 million subscribers. He gave Noah his first iPhone for his 12th birthday, and Noah was so happy, he cried. When Noah wanted an upgraded gaming computer, he sold his old one, and worked for Roman washing cars and the like to make up the difference. There's ways to raise children with a sense of responsibility and gratitude. And these folks aren't doing that.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

What was Annie recording? Are they trying to make her a singer/actor

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I am so thankful for this site. Because, I absolutely refuse to watch their LA vlogs. At least I can read up on here and save myself the time and aggravation over how fake the whole thing is. Yet, I will probably watch when they go to Playlist Live. I just feel like they become plastic when they switch from the east coast to the west coast.
.......meow.......

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

1. I feel like the whole drama surrounding Annie and Hayden and whether they are dating, Hayden is using Annie, etc. is incredibly dumb. They are both attention seeking pre-teens who, if they are dating or like each other, will most likely (scratch that, definitely) not end up together long term.
2. The songs pre-teens/kids listen to is ultimately up to them and/or their parents, however, I do get a weird vibe seeing these youngsters dancing to the same songs played at bars/clubs.
3. The Radio Disney Music Awards are completely irrelevant to everyone except for pre-teens/some teens which is Bratayley's main demographic.
4. If Annie/Hayley felt awkward in the car at all, that's Katie's fault for letting them be in the limo unsupervised (or even in it period).

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

While I obviously don’t agree with the parents allowing their kids into that limo situation and the guilt ultimately falls on them, I also feel like it’s very telling of the teens’ character that they were so comfortable singing nasty lyrics about their dicks like that in front of clearly uncomfortable little girls. Disgusting.

Who the hell thought that was a good idea? By "that" I mean allowing a bunch of teens and preteens alone in a dark limo together with no real supervision?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ItsAndrew wrote:1. I feel like the whole drama surrounding Annie and Hayden and whether they are dating, Hayden is using Annie, etc. is incredibly dumb. They are both attention seeking pre-teens who, if they are dating or like each other, will most likely (scratch that, definitely) not end up together long term.
2. The songs pre-teens/kids listen to is ultimately up to them and/or their parents, however, I do get a weird vibe seeing these youngsters dancing to the same songs played at bars/clubs.
3. The Radio Disney Music Awards are completely irrelevant to everyone except for pre-teens/some teens which is Bratayley's main demographic.
4. If Annie/Hayley felt awkward in the car at all, that's Katie's fault for letting them be in the limo unsupervised (or even in it period).
I absolutely agree that all the drama surrounding "Hannie" is ridiculous. The problem is, the kids following them on IG and commenting on the vlogs are eating it up and creating the drama, and Billy and Katie are encouraging it because it gets people following IG and commenting on vlogs, and viewing them to see what's happening and if they can catch some look or gesture. So in this case, her parents are literally pimping her out. It's disgusting. And when she's older, how is she going to feel about having her first crush played out in front of millions of people, and exploited for views?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Wait, what happened with a limo?

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

idontknow wrote:Wait, what happened with a limo?
Hayley and Annie(along with Txunamy) were in a limo with a bunch of future bros, and Hayley was clearly uncomfortable, because you know she's 8 and was surrounded by a bunch of people twice her age being loud and obnoxious to the max. Txunamy even yelled that the music they were listening to was inappropriate.

Note: Txunamy is not her real name apparently. They have never released her real name.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

lmmomSD wrote:One more post, sorry. They were at Musically, and Annie was playing with the puppies, and Katie said something about "There are all these people here, and Annie ends up playing with the puppies!" What's wrong with that? She actually looked relaxed, and like she was enjoying herself, and her mom is bitching because she's not networking?

Many times I feel she says stuff like that as a joke, but this time she actually sounded bitter. That whole event seemed overwhelming (esp. for someone who is already shy and reserved), I can imagine why Annie would want to get away for a while and play with the puppies. I would hate to be a musical.ly employee and have these obnoxious and egocentric kids just running through my office every other day.

I was incredibly confused as to why Billy was having steak and eggs for breakfast and I googled it and turns out this is an actual thing in America?? :o talk about a culture shock!
I should probably be working...

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

ItsAndrew wrote:Is there a video somewhere of what happened in the limo after the Radio Disney awards? The instagram videos above seem to have been taken down.

the video i made for my channel explains what happened on the day :)

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

you can check this video out i made on my channel (self promo) about what happened in the limo :)

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:
you can check this video out i made on my channel (self promo) about what happened in the limo :)
Also that Greg...Ugh "Just because I was snapchatting, and playing loud music, doesn't mean I was trying to disrespect the little kids". I HATE when people stuff like this. It doesn't matter if you weren't trying to, you CLEARLY made them feel uncomfortable to the point where Txunamy was yelling at you. And even if you just being a moron, you became disrespectful when you clearly ignored small children who made it clear they were uncomfortable.

And the whole "They had the option to leave the limo". Ummmmmmm, "Pull over, we 8 year olds will just walk the streets of LA".

Finally the "I have videos of all of us having fun so you can see we're cool" thing. Yes, that is all the proof I need. Thank you.

Greg, you're going to make someone such an obnoxious bf one day.

Return to “Bratayley”