Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

benefactr wrote:I saw a article that said Lions Gate didn't pick it up for Theater distribution but it wasn't theatrical enough. I guess if you read between those line it was no good. I bet that put a dent in the Leblancs egos when that happened. I can only imagine how mad they were.
chloesweb85 wrote:
Ddddd12345 wrote:
Remember how they were supposed to work with lion gate for the chicken girls movie? I found one article saying they cut ties before the movie was actually made, but nothing else about it. I wonder what happened there. I find this all interesting as well.

Annie is at best destined for straight to stream/download movies and videos. She will most likely never star in her own Netflix original series. She will not be the next Millie Bobby Brown. She may not even be the 2018 version of the Olsen Twins. But she is most likely destined for movies that will never see a silver screen. Unless she was taking this seriously. But she’s not and her natural talent is not that good that a producer would call her up and say I need you for the lead actress for this new movie that we expect to be nominated for best picture... so when Lion’s Gate pulled out that should be a HUGE red flag to anyone in the cast that their future in this industry is grim. If they are smart, they may wanna take that as a sign to seek further help in honing their craft... But if they are only here for the wave then it will fade out fast and so will they.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

TheLoneStranger wrote:Sorry, one more thing. Is Hayden back permanently on Chicken Girls, or was that another 1s tease in the finale to trick Hannie fans into tuning in next season? And who leaked it? The minions wrote about the exact scene in the comments for a long time before it came out....
There are girls on Instagram legit _screaming_ over the fact that Hayden made an appearance. Hannie will never die .

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Hannie won’t die until Annie herself moves on and it will have to be bigger and better than Hannie ever was. I never, ever got any connection vibes from them at all. I know they are kids and stuff but they didn’t even seem like they liked each other even as friends.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Speaking of Hayden. I saw an Instagram edit today to “Annie’s future boyfriend”. It was pictures of Annie while someone was saying various phrases such as:

“Make her smile everyday”

“Always make her happy”

“She deserves the world”

“We love her just as much as you do”

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:Speaking of Hayden. I saw an Instagram edit today to “Annie’s future boyfriend”. It was pictures of Annie while someone was saying various phrases such as:

“Make her smile everyday”

“Always make her happy”

“She deserves the world”

“We love her just as much as you do”
That gives me the creeps... why are they so creepy. And of course all the other stans will gush about how beautiful that edit was... they will put more worth in a fake relationship of Annie’s than they will of their own. Any of those quotes are things they would never say about their own relationship (assuming they are old enough to date but I doubt it cause no one makes those edits except 12 yr olds). People will compliment Annie about how beautiful she is but tear themselves down. And I guess all of us are victim to it, but I have seen people say how beautiful Annie is and how ugly they are and some of them are even more beautiful than Annie ever dreams to be. Yeah they are young but you know how you see a kid on the brink of puberty and you just know that that kid is gonna be gorgeous when they grow up?

LimeGreenRanger
Talker
Talker

Post by LimeGreenRanger »

TheLoneStranger wrote: * Annie and Hayley cry over Grey's Anatomy, although Hayley's crying looks suspiciously fake (like her over the top performances at LeBling Rings, LeBling Sings and QOTD). She was particularly shrill and attention seeking this vlog. Not to be outdone though, Annie takes the camera from Katie to get the focus off Hayley and back onto her own crying.
I've only seen one episode of Grey's Anatomy...is that show appropriate for a kid Hayley's age? At one point Katie used to "preview" movies/shows before the kids watched them. Just another example of how she's completely given up as a parent.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

LimeGreenRanger wrote:
TheLoneStranger wrote: * Annie and Hayley cry over Grey's Anatomy, although Hayley's crying looks suspiciously fake (like her over the top performances at LeBling Rings, LeBling Sings and QOTD). She was particularly shrill and attention seeking this vlog. Not to be outdone though, Annie takes the camera from Katie to get the focus off Hayley and back onto her own crying.
I've only seen one episode of Grey's Anatomy...is that show appropriate for a kid Hayley's age? At one point Katie used to "preview" movies/shows before the kids watched them. Just another example of how she's completely given up as a parent.
I don't think it is appropriate, but I'm kinda old fashioned about stuff like that.
Cracks me up how they all seem to believe that Grey's Anatomy is what young doctors live like.
All the interns and residents I knew were too tired to even think about sex.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

My sister has seen the entire series and said she wouldn’t let her 10 year old watch it because there is a lot of adult topics and she said she thinks one of the seasons ends with a shooting at the hospital. I wouldn’t even think Annie is mature enough to watch it. But at this point, Annie is an 18 year old in Katie’s mind. She probably wouldn’t care if that kid was watching Shameless and Game of Thrones and how would she even monitor that when Annie has her own apartment now?

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

I looked at chicken girls the other night, purely because I needed a laugh........they are really trying to go more risque aren't they. The suggestiveness seem totally age inappropriate to me. Specifically 00:50 seconds in onward through the intro. I mean, some of it's fine but some not so...I find it really messed up that there are middle aged men writing this script for young teens to act out...

I cannot deal with teens trying to act so adult. It honestly makes me want to tear my face off.

Post by Guest »

omg why
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

lmmomSD wrote:
LimeGreenRanger wrote:
I don't think it is appropriate, but I'm kinda old fashioned about stuff like that.
Cracks me up how they all seem to believe that Grey's Anatomy is what young doctors live like.

Hayley's crying did look mostly fake. She just needs attention and if crying works for Annie, why not give it a shot? The poor kid is desperate. Especially now that Paige's there. Katie is almost as obsessed with Paige as she is with Annie, so where does that leave Hayley? She has to be more loud than the other two if she wants to be acknowledged, and we all know how loud they are.

Also, I don't think they were watching Grey's Anatomy, what Paige said to Annie was "I don't think you could handle Grey's Anatomy". And she's right. I'm familiar with the show and it's definitely not appropriate for someone like Annie, or a kid Hayley's age. There are lots of medical scenes that would be too much, and way too many tragedies.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

waterynames wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
LimeGreenRanger wrote:

Hayley's crying did look mostly fake. She just needs attention and if crying works for Annie, why not give it a shot? The poor kid is desperate. Especially now that Paige's there. Katie is almost as obsessed with Paige as she is with Annie, so where does that leave Hayley? She has to be more loud than the other two if she wants to be acknowledged, and we all know how loud they are.

Also, I don't think they were watching Grey's Anatomy, what Paige said to Annie was "I don't think you could handle Grey's Anatomy". And she's right. I'm familiar with the show and it's definitely not appropriate for someone like Annie, or a kid Hayley's age. There are lots of medical scenes that would be too much, and way too many tragedies.
You're right, I just assumed it was Grey's through the whiny conversation. I wonder if it was Manifest? They said they were waiting for Paige. Annie could never cope with "scary" Disney movies like Jungle Book, and seems like she only pretends to watch the horror movies her teen friends are into. She also said she started watching Vampire Diaries once, and I remember I was surprised she could get through the first episode. It was never mentioned again, so I wouldn't be surprised if she abandoned it. Hayley is way more mature than Annie in most respects, including recognizing simulated events. I would make Annie stick to "princess movies" if I were her parent. I couldn't handle the crying and coddling necessary to watch anything else.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

QueenZenobia240 wrote:omg why
She pissed off someone in wardrobe maybe? It looks like deflated balloons.....

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

What is this from?! Another instaprom? Between the concert makeup job and this get up, her stylist needs to be fired.

Edit: found it’s from chicken girls... I know she is supposed to be in highschool on that show, but she barely passes as a freshman... who typically don’t go to prom. What grade is she supposed to be in?

I’ve never watched CG, but I watched that Drew Goodwin (sp?) youtube like three times. Best line in a show ever is “are you here to do the makeout” cracks me up just thinking about it.

Post by Guest »

chloesweb85 wrote:
What is this from?! Another instaprom? Between the concert makeup job and this get up, her stylist needs to be fired.

Edit: found it’s from chicken girls... I know she is supposed to be in highschool on that show, but she barely passes as a freshman... who typically don’t go to prom. What grade is she supposed to be in?

I’ve never watched CG, but I watched that Drew Goodwin (sp?) youtube like three times. Best line in a show ever is “are you here to do the makeout” cracks me up just thinking about it.
From a CG video (I think it was a trailer)someone in the comment section pointed it out

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

That dress is SO ill-fitting!
It's not for prom, it's for Winter Formal. Which freshmen do go to, but you're right that she still doesn't look like a high school student.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloesweb85 wrote:

I don't think the have grades in Attaway. All the older siblings went to "High School" the same episode as the younger siblings. I guess they could all be Irish twins? I have a hard time buying that Gregg and Annie are the same age though...

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

She looks like she's playing dress up, nobody could of at least pinned that in?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

lmmomSD wrote:
That dress is SO ill-fitting!
It's not for prom, it's for Winter Formal. Which freshmen do go to, but you're right that she still doesn't look like a high school student.
Oh, that makes more sense for this time of year. Sometimes I wonder if the people behind brat secretly hate the Leblanc family or something. Really bad fitting dresses is nothing compared to what they did for that “don’t keep me guessing” video... bad song, bad makeup, reallllly bad autotune, the whole thing was just bad, and someone saw the final outcome and said “great, let’s upload it”

benefactr
Learner
Learner

Post by benefactr »

Well finally a Billy sighting. He filmed some while in the house in MD playing what is missing from the house game. I'm guessing people were actually commenting on what was missing. I see alot in Annies room is going to be thrown away or donated, but Haley wanted everything in her room thus nothing was left. I think Annie's room only had her bed gone. He did say there's alot left to deal with so he will be there for awhile or something like that, meaning he won't be back in LA anytime soon.

Paige was able to get her fresh Krispy Kreme, so we didn't have to hear her whine about that.

Return to “Bratayley”