Kuckian - Jack of All Trades, Master (manipulator) of none - Part 17

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Kuckian - Jack of All Trades, Master (manipulator) of none - Part 17

Post by auntiflo13 »

He's making videos about current YT news but, not getting the views! :rofl:

How dare he make videos about James Charles when he falsely accused Peter Monn of being a predator!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Re: Kuckian - Jack of All Trades, Master (manipulator) of none - Part 17

Post by twizllers »

I saw his latest one today, he was jokingly asking why he doesn't have millions of views, and of course made it sound like it was youtube's fault, not the fact that he's one stick short of a bundle and nobody wants to watch him no more.

Clockwinee
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Clockwinee »

Just looked this guy up out of boredom for the first time in a long time and I’m wondering why he looks so different?? He obviously has lost weight and tanned but has he had a hair transplant or something? I compared one of his old videos to his most recent one and he literally looks like a different person..

girlintights
Lurker
Lurker

Post by girlintights »

oh no he has a dog now

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Clockwinee wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:48 am
Just looked this guy up out of boredom for the first time in a long time and I’m wondering why he looks so different?? He obviously has lost weight and tanned but has he had a hair transplant or something? I compared one of his old videos to his most recent one and he literally looks like a different person..
He looks the same to me

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

Boy does not have the shape to pull off a shaved head. Dude looks like a sharpie.

ami
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami »

I wonder what he's up to. But then again i don't want to look much into it , he always looks so dirty it just makes me cringe

Ezzy
Learner
Learner

Post by Ezzy »

Spotted an ASMR channel, it barely has any followers, also seems like he didn't follow through with it.

Funny, I used to enjoy his channel back in like 2015, started unfollowing when he showed his true face in 2016 and just randomly thought of how he was doing.. it seems he tried a few new things on YT but wants success too fast so if he doesn't get it, he'll quit. Maybe time for an actual real life job Kuck?
Cosplayer, Dreamer, Tea Aficionado, Cat lady :HK:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Ezzy wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:59 am
Spotted an ASMR channel, it barely has any followers, also seems like he didn't follow through with it.

Funny, I used to enjoy his channel back in like 2015, started unfollowing when he showed his true face in 2016 and just randomly thought of how he was doing.. it seems he tried a few new things on YT but wants success too fast so if he doesn't get it, he'll quit. Maybe time for an actual real life job Kuck?
Thank you for sharing the update with us
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

I follow him on IG still and he’s still doing up that big house that he claims is his, and he has a dog now and is in some form of relationship with a guy who he sometimes cameos on his stories. Now and then he posts a story about an upcoming new make up release that never happens, of course. I’ve lost count the amount of packaging samples and lipsticks he’s teased the release of in the coming months, over the last three years. Just sad.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

artemist wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:11 am
I follow him on IG still and he’s still doing up that big house that he claims is his, and he has a dog now and is in some form of relationship with a guy who he sometimes cameos on his stories. Now and then he posts a story about an upcoming new make up release that never happens, of course. I’ve lost count the amount of packaging samples and lipsticks he’s teased the release of in the coming months, over the last three years. Just sad.
CHUBES.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

At last crickets, thought I’d see what the creature from the canals on Manchester was up to now. So glad to see it’s crickets. Now karma is a bitch isn’t it. Obscurity just what the doctor ordered.
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

Return to “John Kuckian”