John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

Post by canyounot24 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:16 pm

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:I can confirm that the Morphe Beauty Tutorial bit in the title of his latest JS video is just BS, there is no mention of Morphe I don't think let alone a tutorial. He is DESPERATE, he looks it and sounds it. Over the last few months we've had Rich Lux collabing with JS, HFTT being invited and attending Manny MUA's Lunar Beauty launch party, Petty Paige has had a tweet from JS, Peter Monn was featured (all be it briefly) in Shane Dawson's series on JS and John?

Goes out to America imo in the hopes of finding someone to take him in, fund his dream lifestyle, potentially move out to America permanently and gloat about how he has 'made it'. In reality, he goes and abuses and uses a nice couple who were kind enough to give him not just a nice place to stay but feed him, cloth him etc yet even for a short amount of time he cannot behave like a decent human being. His channel is bleeding subs and he has no clue how to stem the flow.

PS Anyone remember back to when John was making videos about Manny, JS and Nathan and he kept talking about how the three of them were in a relationship of sorts and having threesomes etc? Is it just me that gets the feeling that if Jeffree or Nathan contacted him tomorrow and said 'Come out to us, we will pay for your flights and stuff, we want you to be the third guy in our relationship' John would be on that plane in a heartbeat? Or if JS broke up with Nathan (like hell he would, even I would play hide the sausage with Nate) and wanted John as his new BF he would be LIVING for it.

Someone mentioned about John reminding them of Andrew Cunanan and I can really see the similarity to be honest. Part of me believed he went to the States maybe hoping in his twisted mind that JS would see that he was in California and be like 'Hey come hang out with me!'. I know it sounds crazy but he IS fucking crazy and his mind he is STILL hoping that he will get JS to notice him. It's so pathetic John
Absolutely. He would love that. His latest video where he says he doesn’t hate him is an obvious pull for Jeffree’s attention ever since other drama channels have been noticed by him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Pallids before parenting

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:18 pm

He’s been reading here as usual, how he addressed his voice sounding different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Pallids before parenting

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Crustycosmetics wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:He just posted ANOTHER video. Jaclyn Hill again. :horse:
he really is going for an increased watch time. but agree he is flogging a dead horse, there is not enough news/ scandals/ or general chit chat to sustain 3 videos a day. he should just get back to college or get a real job and do youtube for fun. but i suspect he thinks hes a celebrity/ or wants to be a celebrity, and working a real job is so not for him.

if he had a job he could buy real products and do proper reviews, or even critique some beauty magazine articles. there you go john a little idea for some content, and sometimes you get freebies in the magazine for you to review.
Agreed. I mean look at Karina Kaboom, she does 2 to 3 videos a day and in order to do that she reaches so hard her arms must hurt, i.e. she makes a video titled "Jeffree Star exposes Manny MUA" and you click on it and it turns out Jeffree was coughing and she thought that was rude to Manny lol.

John's attempt to pander to Jeffree is honestly so pathetic it's funny. Even in the old clip that he puts in of himself saying "I don't hate Jeffree bla bla bla" he sounds so aggravated in it it's unbelievable. John, if you think you can warm Jeffree up to you and get him to spend some money on you, you're dreaming. He spoke with Peter on the phone after what you did to him; he knows what kind of filthy, parasitic, pathetic maggot you are. You ain't gonna get a dime out of him, or even a shoutout, negative or positive, so stay in your fucking lane.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Caloriecounter123
Debater
Debater

Post by Caloriecounter123 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 pm

YouTube have a newish feature called Join, its a $4.99 per month membership for a channel. John has recently added this feature, possible reason for him posting so much new content?

I wonder if social blade will be able to say how many have subscribed to this.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:13 am

Caloriecounter123 wrote:YouTube have a newish feature called Join, its a $4.99 per month membership for a channel. John has recently added this feature, possible reason for him posting so much new content?

I wonder if social blade will be able to say how many have subscribed to this.
so you give him £4.99 a month for extra lies?
Give me a break, he should be paying his subs for listening to the drivel he spouts. Good grief
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

littlepeach
Learner
Learner

Post by littlepeach » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:22 am

Does anyone know if using one of those websites where you can download YouTube videos gives the video a view? If not, it’s a way to view videos without engaging, now that hooktube gives a view.
The one I use is https://en.savefrom.net/ and they never take long to download.

Caloriecounter123
Debater
Debater

Post by Caloriecounter123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:56 am

BadHairDay
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BadHairDay » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:06 am

Page says its unavailable. What was in it?

Caloriecounter123
Debater
Debater

Post by Caloriecounter123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:13 am

BadHairDay wrote:
Its old news but I remember he had 'Campaigner of the Year' winner on his linkedin , this is just confirmation from the university (one their facebook page) that he actually did win that, and the other pupils that won awards that year. It was 2016, I think the other person who won was also studying Biomedical Science.

notnot
Informer
Informer

Post by notnot » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:41 am

Caloriecounter123 wrote:
BadHairDay wrote:
Its old news but I remember he had 'Campaigner of the Year' winner on his linkedin , this is just confirmation from the university (one their facebook page) that he actually did win that, and the other pupils that won awards that year. It was 2016, I think the other person who won was also studying Biomedical Science.

I remember posting that information but it was threads ago. I also found the instagram of the girl who won the award with him (she was doing her PhD then or still is, I think) and also that the photos showed he was not there to receive the award on stage or in the photos they took afterwards with the winners.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:20 am

Wow he's losing subscribers in the hundreds every single day...... 1400 lost in the last 30 days.......

He must be running out of money to buy subscribers!
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

Caloriecounter123
Debater
Debater

Post by Caloriecounter123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Just watched Shane Dawsons new Jeffree video.

There is a part were they say they will be the only ones at the party and they play John's old intro music!!

Anyone else think it was about John, his launch maybe?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:18 pm

I know you’re watching Shane’s series, Johnny Boy. See the difference between actually making makeup in your own lab vs what you do? It’s not made in a kitchen nor is it imported from some cheap Chinese factory.
Same shit, different day

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:31 pm

MissPrissyPriss wrote:I know you’re watching Shane’s series, Johnny Boy. See the difference between actually making makeup in your own lab vs what you do? It’s not made in a kitchen nor is it imported from some cheap Chinese factory.

I've figured out which lab it is....... and I suspect Jeffree has invested heavily into it as they had to move production to a bigger place when Jeffree's makeup took off......... I can't put which lab it is due to doxxing rules and the drama channels can figure it out for themselves :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...especially Kuckian........ I'm not giving him his lunch money - he can work for it ........

Anyone spot the little round pans - ? Laura Lee's ? Manny Mua's
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:01 pm

“I don’t watch any of these people any more!”

Vs.

“I saw nikki’s Video as soon as it dropped”

Within the space of ten minutes

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:02 pm

someones ben buying subs again, his social blade was tumbling by the minute, then suddenly huge inflation . not buying it john, you know what they say- your only cheating yourself.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Someone bought 2500 subs and has been deleting videos. Scrambling there Johnny Boy?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Someone bought 2500 subs and has been deleting videos. Scrambling there Johnny Boy?
i noticed this approx 333,450 ish to 335,900 within minutes, not too natural a jump is it. he is just lying to his own ego :rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 pm

I just did a quick scroll and any Jeffree video where he made Jeffree ugly in the thumbnail is gone. In his Kuckian Courtroom playlist there are a bunch of privated videos. Interesting. JEFFREE WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND YOU MORON!
Same shit, different day

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:25 pm

In his latest video about the vault collection, he shows clips of Jackie aina reviewing.... ABH Subculture... and implies she’s talking about the new Jaclyn hill palette instead.

Caloriecounter123
Debater
Debater

Post by Caloriecounter123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:52 pm

He bought the subs at 19:00 , you can see it on his detailed statistics on social blade

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Caloriecounter123 wrote:He bought the subs at 19:00 , you can see it on his detailed statistics on social blade
and despite this purchase, the numbers still continue to fall. you have to wonder, how many are real?

Caloriecounter123
Debater
Debater

Post by Caloriecounter123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:56 pm

:rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Caloriecounter123 wrote::rofl: :rofl:
Jesus he’s so stupid!
Same shit, different day

itsthumper
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by itsthumper » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:27 pm

did anyone happen to catch his twitter rant this morning that was supposedly about Margo and BeauTea? he tweeted and deleted (as per usual) and I'm interested in seeing what he's accused them of doing to him this time

Return to “John Kuckian”