John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

Post by auntiflo13 »

OMFG !! He's now saying he doesn't have 'beef' with Jeffree.....has Kuckian forgotten how Jeffree supported Peter Monn after John's false accusations ?? John ....Jeffree is NEVER going to be your friend !!

He's also reminding everyone about his 'racism' ....and how he has 'shaded' Jeffree and then he said he apologised..........but, he doesn't 'hate' Jeffree.....How amazing a coincidence is that??? Maybe because Jeffree is reaching out to drama channels now to collab with........ Does Kuckian honestly think Jeffree would risk his reputation after how he treated Peter???? He's fucking deluded !

Kuckian also copied Jeffree's 'Dirty Money' liquid lipstick !

P.S I'm sure jeffree reads GG because I mentioned yesterday that he nearly had a billion views on his channel ...and he's tweeted about it today.........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

wockwobster
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by wockwobster »

Not to mention that he says he doesn't actually watch any of those influencers anymore. How can you be making reputable videos on a topic when you haven't been watching the videos of that person? it's basic background and in the case of Nikkie Tutorials "spilling the tea" on her relationship with Jeffree, that was right in her video? Some "journalism"

Edit: AND that he says he has no beef or whatever and then still puts him as Joffree in the title. Yeah, totally cool and respectful.

Caloriecounter123
Informer
Informer

Post by Caloriecounter123 »

His video is full of lies....... again!! I tried to follow his fake (other phone Instagram) He asked to follow me, then deleted his ask!!! Sad

Post by Guest »

Guys I've just had a crazy thought: what if John is trying to get into Shane's video series on Jeffree last min as nearly every reputable drama channel has been featured at least once? Like that vid was him basically saying "Jeffree is great, I've forgiven him" but hoping for clout. I'm creasing if this is the actual reason :rofl:

GildedButterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by GildedButterfly »

Interesting how John never mentioned the “tweet” where JS called him a faggot.

Could it be because he made the whole thing up? Shock.

Post by Guest »

Also, did you all clock how, at the end, he said he speaks with his 'partner/manager' (he said it so quick I couldn't understand)...why do I get the feeling he'll try to blame any future scandals on this imaginary manager?

wockwobster
Learner
Learner

Post by wockwobster »

If you don't like blah blah blah you can tell me, I'm really open to listening. hahahahahahaha. riiiiiight.

also, what the heck is this ridgey tongue thing? is that normal?

apparently i can't work adding images because I'm inept. The right side of his tongue looks super weird. I dunno

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

sleepy-bun wrote:Also, did you all clock how, at the end, he said he speaks with his 'partner/manager' (he said it so quick I couldn't understand)...why do I get the feeling he'll try to blame any future scandals on this imaginary manager?
Is her name Emily? Elizabeth? :rofl:
Same shit, different day

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

sleepy-bun wrote:Also, did you all clock how, at the end, he said he speaks with his 'partner/manager' (he said it so quick I couldn't understand)...why do I get the feeling he'll try to blame any future scandals on this imaginary manager?
He's trying to pull a Tana now? Nah! He can't blame Peppa for all his bullshit :rofl:

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

wockwobster wrote:If you don't like blah blah blah you can tell me, I'm really open to listening. hahahahahahaha. riiiiiight.

apparently i can't work adding images because I'm inept. The right side of his tongue looks super weird. I dunno
It’s called a scalloped or wavy tongue. I have one... in my case it is cause I hold a lot of tension/anxiety in my mouth and press my tongue against my teeth. There are other causes if you look it up but this is the most common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

"my updated relationship with jofree" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: translate: joffree please, please please be my best friend, Ive always liked you.

ive not watched it, i refuse, but was there a make up tutorial in it like the thumbnail said or was that just clickbait again.

he is one fucking hypocrite. he really has no self awareness, or has any idea of the impact of his words and behaviour on others, absolutely no insight.

he has something wrong with his brain, he is wired up all wrong. he has a timeshare neuron and its not his week

I really have no words at his level of delusion. I not watching it, but I have to go and look at the comments.......
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

"my updated relationship with jofree" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: translate: joffree please, please please be my best friend, Ive always liked you.

ive not watched it, i refuse, but was there a make up tutorial in it like the thumbnail said or was that just clickbait again.

he is one fucking hypocrite. he really has no self awareness, or has any idea of the impact of his words and behaviour on others, absolutely no insight.

he has something wrong with his brain, he is wired up all wrong. he has a timeshare neuron and its not his week

I really have no words at his level of delusion. I not watching it, but I have to go and look at the comments.......

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

oh i get it now, people, its sarcasm, not slander, not defamation, not being jealous, sarcasm..... :roll: JFC and clock the comments..although a couple of peeps managed to get their "sarcasm" posted :rofl: must be too busy posting fake comments to notice

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Ovaryfruit wrote:
wockwobster wrote:If you don't like blah blah blah you can tell me, I'm really open to listening. hahahahahahaha. riiiiiight.

It’s called a scalloped or wavy tongue. I have one... in my case it is cause I hold a lot of tension/anxiety in my mouth and press my tongue against my teeth. There are other causes if you look it up but this is the most common.

Forked tongue more like (not you john)

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

He just posted ANOTHER video. Jaclyn Hill again. :horse:
Same shit, different day

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

MissPrissyPriss wrote:He just posted ANOTHER video. Jaclyn Hill again. :horse:
he really is going for an increased watch time. but agree he is flogging a dead horse, there is not enough news/ scandals/ or general chit chat to sustain 3 videos a day. he should just get back to college or get a real job and do youtube for fun. but i suspect he thinks hes a celebrity/ or wants to be a celebrity, and working a real job is so not for him.

if he had a job he could buy real products and do proper reviews, or even critique some beauty magazine articles. there you go john a little idea for some content, and sometimes you get freebies in the magazine for you to review.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Crustycosmetics wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:He just posted ANOTHER video. Jaclyn Hill again. :horse:
he really is going for an increased watch time. but agree he is flogging a dead horse, there is not enough news/ scandals/ or general chit chat to sustain 3 videos a day. he should just get back to college or get a real job and do youtube for fun. but i suspect he thinks hes a celebrity/ or wants to be a celebrity, and working a real job is so not for him.

if he had a job he could buy real products and do proper reviews, or even critique some beauty magazine articles. there you go john a little idea for some content, and sometimes you get freebies in the magazine for you to review.
His subs are dropping like flies today.
Same shit, different day

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Time for him to collect change from the couch cushions and buy some more subs. :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

He'll not get a mention on shane's videos - Shane did the finale edit on the 4th which will have been okayed by Jeffree's team...... and Jeffree is travelling to New Jersey in the next couple of days..........for another Morphe store to open..........So, I doubt Kuckian will get a mention lmao!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

You can’t have a relationship with someone who doesn’t even acknowledge your existence, Kuckian. There is nothing to “update.” How narcissistic.

Return to “John Kuckian”