John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

He probably has stuff he would expose on her and that’s why she doesn’t speak out we already know he’s shown he records and keeps phone calls and random convos so goodness knows what he has on her and even if it’s nothing we know he likes to fabricate stuff and could probably harm her career as a model and it’s hard enough to get one going especially down here. I live really close to kuckian, I walk by his house on the way to go out. There’s not a ton going on here and especially hard to make a break in the modelling scene here. It seems like everyone who wants to is trying to get it via IG and working with boohoo and stuff seems to be the goal and they will drop you if you have a scandal like this. Like holly boon for example she’s from the north of England and has no real talent or anything doing for her and sadly like a lot of people around here is racist against Pakistanis and thinks it’s funny that they would try to hit on her and her tweets shit all over her career. She had a okay thing going and deals and now they are suspending them and everyone hates her and no brand will work with her going forward because it’s 2018 the heat of inclusivity is in full swing and nobody wants to be associated with someone who’s being called racist or have their brands twitter filled with “why do you work with a racist” and what not. She will probably go nowhere now and girls like her typically can’t fathom a real job and want to be Kim k without working for it. Not saying this about Francine, just holly. Just saying she probably doesn’t want the drama of the scandal or to deal with people who don’t know that he’s a liar believing him or seeing his video when they google her name if he made an expose on her. It’s smart and I don’t blame her. Also I agree I think he probably should be looked at because using that pepa to be relatable to the audience of younger kids and make them think he’s so vulnerable and honest with them. I talked to a hand full of his fans in a comment section asking why they like him and they were all 14, 17 and 19. Very young and impressionable and also one was homosexual and afraid of what that meant and said he thought it gave him some place to belong which is sad, no wonder the kids he does have a hold on go so hard at attacking people. I always knew they were young with how they said “I’m gonna trace your IP and rape you” and shit like that back in his hay day.
delicious HAMster wrote:Poor john, its really falling apart. He really should scrap this gig and try idk, getting some help. At least leave the drama/beauty community, try doing better and turn over new leaf, and try to find acceptance in a different community.

I've been following since he was around 15-20k sub's. (2015?) This kid had it going for him.. And then he fouled it all up. I do kinda feel sorry for him, his life sucks so bad, he's so alone, no one likes him, broke, no friends, all he has is his lies..and those are crumbling if not making everything worse for him.

I've watched this kid turn weird and creepy. Watched him train wreck and fail spectacularly. He's been my case study since it all began. Not so much for amusement but more as in horrified fascination.

Francine isn't talking and while I know the board sees this as a good mark of character for her in not dragging him I do question why she won't speak out considering his criminal activities. Why is no one in his life speaking out? I hope its because there are real investigations and they are being asked not to speak and risk comprising the investigation.

Also I think john needs to be investigated seriously for pedo behavior and grooming himself. Titties! + 12-16 audience???? I'd love to see his private DMS. I'd bet my eggs he's received (solicits) nudes and titty pics. He is that nasty. He's been SOO sexually inappropriate its not even funny, its f'king scary.

Johns headed into dangerous territory. I think popcorn time is almost over. Its about to get real and real bad.

John. Get. Help.
Seriously, you are headed for prison if you don't stop. And you pretty boy don't want that lol you'll be everyone's bottom bitch

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

He probably has stuff he would expose on her and that’s why she doesn’t speak out we already know he’s shown he records and keeps phone calls and random convos so goodness knows what he has on her and even if it’s nothing we know he likes to fabricate stuff and could probably harm her career as a model and it’s hard enough to get one going especially down here. I live really close to kuckian, I walk by his house on the way to go out. There’s not a ton going on here and especially hard to make a break in the modelling scene here. It seems like everyone who wants to is trying to get it via IG and working with boohoo and stuff seems to be the goal and they will drop you if you have a scandal like this. Like holly boon for example she’s from the north of England and has no real talent or anything doing for her and sadly like a lot of people around here is racist against Pakistanis and thinks it’s funny that they would try to hit on her and her tweets shit all over her career. She had a okay thing going and deals and now they are suspending them and everyone hates her and no brand will work with her going forward because it’s 2018 the heat of inclusivity is in full swing and nobody wants to be associated with someone who’s being called racist or have their brands twitter filled with “why do you work with a racist” and what not. She will probably go nowhere now and girls like her typically can’t fathom a real job and want to be Kim k without working for it. Not saying this about Francine, just holly. Just saying she probably doesn’t want the drama of the scandal or to deal with people who don’t know that he’s a liar believing him or seeing his video when they google her name if he made an expose on her. It’s smart and I don’t blame her. Also I agree I think he probably should be looked at because using that pepa to be relatable to the audience of younger kids and make them think he’s so vulnerable and honest with them. I talked to a hand full of his fans in a comment section asking why they like him and they were all 14, 17 and 19. Very young and impressionable and also one was homosexual and afraid of what that meant and said he thought it gave him some place to belong which is sad, no wonder the kids he does have a hold on go so hard at attacking people. I always knew they were young with how they said “I’m gonna trace your IP and rape you” and shit like that back in his hay day.
delicious HAMster wrote:Poor john, its really falling apart. He really should scrap this gig and try idk, getting some help. At least leave the drama/beauty community, try doing better and turn over new leaf, and try to find acceptance in a different community.

I've been following since he was around 15-20k sub's. (2015?) This kid had it going for him.. And then he fouled it all up. I do kinda feel sorry for him, his life sucks so bad, he's so alone, no one likes him, broke, no friends, all he has is his lies..and those are crumbling if not making everything worse for him.

I've watched this kid turn weird and creepy. Watched him train wreck and fail spectacularly. He's been my case study since it all began. Not so much for amusement but more as in horrified fascination.

Francine isn't talking and while I know the board sees this as a good mark of character for her in not dragging him I do question why she won't speak out considering his criminal activities. Why is no one in his life speaking out? I hope its because there are real investigations and they are being asked not to speak and risk comprising the investigation.

Also I think john needs to be investigated seriously for pedo behavior and grooming himself. Titties! + 12-16 audience???? I'd love to see his private DMS. I'd bet my eggs he's received (solicits) nudes and titty pics. He is that nasty. He's been SOO sexually inappropriate its not even funny, its f'king scary.

Johns headed into dangerous territory. I think popcorn time is almost over. Its about to get real and real bad.

John. Get. Help.
Seriously, you are headed for prison if you don't stop. And you pretty boy don't want that lol you'll be everyone's bottom bitch

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

3 uploads in one day? Maybe someone knows his time is nearly up and he’s scrambling in a last ditch effort. I, for one, refuse to watch any of them. Keep uploading Johnny Boy. Nobody gives ANY fucks!
Same shit, different day

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

Same I never watch and nobody should because you are helping him out! Hooktube doesn’t work anymore and adblock doesn’t remove the engagement and view you are getting him. Don’t even dislike it, dislikes equal engagement and help him.
I only ever watched when it was the video about Ashlee or similar where he was trying to do damage control and even then it was when hooktube was a thing
MissPrissyPriss wrote:3 uploads in one day? Maybe someone knows his time is nearly up and he’s scrambling in a last ditch effort. I, for one, refuse to watch any of them. Keep uploading Johnny Boy. Nobody gives ANY fucks!

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

I am ready for this. I can’t belive he’s blowing her up and trying to threaten her lol we all know you can’t afford a lawyer and your home made cease order isn’t gonna work like it did on HFTT.
Edit; there was a screen shot here but it didn’t work so I put the link to what I’m talking about in my next post. Basically Margo says John has been blowing her up with threats and she’s making a video with a huge compilation of receipts that’s coming soon.

He looks really bad and for a minute it manipulated me into feeling bad. I think he films with his eyes all red and puffy so we feel bad or his young audience does and relates and wants to stick up for him cause he looks like he’s been crying and tries to blame it on the bullying as he calls it so his fans will see it and feel bad. Look at the greasy hand marks on the box lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kuckiansuckian on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

Oops I meant to put this screen shot too but I messed it up think. It says it’s too big or something.
This is what I’m ready for

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

How’s the multiple uploads working for you Johnny? Oh...not too good!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Kuckiansuckian wrote:I am ready for this. I can’t belive he’s blowing her up and trying to threaten her lol we all know you can’t afford a lawyer and your home made cease order isn’t gonna work like it did on HFTT.
Edit; there was a screen shot here but it didn’t work so I put the link to what I’m talking about in my next post. Basically Margo says John has been blowing her up with threats and she’s making a video with a huge compilation of receipts that’s coming soon.

He looks really bad and for a minute it manipulated me into feeling bad. I think he films with his eyes all red and puffy so we feel bad or his young audience does and relates and wants to stick up for him cause he looks like he’s been crying and tries to blame it on the bullying as he calls it so his fans will see it and feel bad. Look at the greasy hand marks on the box lol
Nah his eyes looks like that because of the stupid contacts he wears. He’s wearing them for way longer than you should and not replacing them with new ones and then I doubt he washes his hands or stores them correctly so his eyes are irritated to all hell (particularly with filming lighting). It’ll be great when he gets pink eye or some other infection because he feels the need to wear stupid blue contacts all the time.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:How’s the multiple uploads working for you Johnny? Oh...not too good!!
his instagram followers have dived too, i did note back in march x2 lots of 3000 followers suddenly appeared. too bad john no amount of bots, fake followers can save you on any platform.

as for that pic of the shitkit, is that not the same one he pulls out every time he does a give away, its getting more gross by the month, kicking around the lab oops kitchen.
gotta give him 10/10 for trying all the tricks in the book to increase engagement - begging for watch time/ views, giveaways, more uploads. sorry john "the computer says no" to quote little britain.

im not watching .....not even a peep. will be shopping for snacks on my way home from work tomorrow in preparation for margos massacre.

john you could have stopped all this grief by saying sorry i fucked up, but no.........it might be too late for your online career but its never too late to visit the GP.
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

those titles really are desperate, mac and morph hauls, lol, with not a haul in sight. oooh doing a old versus new JH vault comparison with someone else pictures. and all those other you tubers names squashed into the titles. OMG he calls them beauty investigations, oh well, dont think we are missing much, theres also prob a fair bit of whinging in the middle how people are coming for him, and all he has done is tell it how it is, how we are all bad people spreading lies. well i just dont give a damn, I think i might just see the karma bus a little further off in the distance, but its coming....soon

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

And now Jeffree tweeted at Paige asking when they would meet. You know JK just had his head spin completely around.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

malone7384 wrote:And now Jeffree tweeted at Paige asking when they would meet. You know JK just had his head spin completely around.
you know his week is getting worse. didn't watch but looking at the comments he must be feeling rough as he has let a few non brown nosing comments through

from the nikki tutorial one:" I’m confused why it’s just basically her whole video with the make up taken out and nothing with you putting in your thoughts... if I wanted to see this I’d just click on her video lol. Lord"

and a few comments pointing out he didn't know beauty bay had stopped working with morphe, and that his statement was rubbish about them needing certain certificates.

im not sure of all the context but the one with all the names in was just a moan regarding how the beauty influencers are all bringing out product, aren't relatable and generally up their own arse. tell us something we dont know, but HE wanted to be just like them. mmmmmm

he will be so pissed about paige. what do you reckon dustin, margo and ashlee might be next for a collab

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I gotta hand it to Jeffree...he is torturing John with this stuff and it’s all on the up and up. Playing Johnny like a fiddle and winning!
Same shit, different day

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:I gotta hand it to Jeffree...he is torturing John with this stuff and it’s all on the up and up. Playing Johnny like a fiddle and winning!

Hmm do you think he knows what he’s doing or pissing kuckifuck off is just a coincidence on top of wanting to collaborate?

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

Apparently John was trying to ass lick and be nice to jefree star in his second video today’s just seeing clips and mentions of it all over Twitter.

What the fuck. He really is desperate

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Kuckiansuckian wrote:I am ready for this. I can’t belive he’s blowing her up and trying to threaten her lol we all know you can’t afford a lawyer and your home made cease order isn’t gonna work like it did on HFTT.

Wow... he's so scared of all those people exposing him he must be feeling that guilt BADLY. I can sense a suicide stunt on camera coming, guys.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Kuckiansuckian
Learner
Learner

Post by Kuckiansuckian »

I think it’s so funny that John is now trying to be nice toward jefree in his video... of course. Damage control because Paige and rich and everyone he’s collaborating with.

Karina kaboom too. I noticed suddenly all these people are acting like they love him when before they were quick to talk shit.
Must suck to know you have blown it and your peers get an opportunity like that. Poor John lmao

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Kuckiansuckian wrote:I think it’s so funny that John is now trying to be nice toward jefree in his video... of course. Damage control because Paige and rich and everyone he’s collaborating with.

Karina kaboom too. I noticed suddenly all these people are acting like they love him when before they were quick to talk shit.
Must suck to know you have blown it and your peers get an opportunity like that. Poor John lmao
A last ditch effort to get Jeffree’s attention

Too bad Jeffree is well aware of how hopeless John is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1beautysmasher
Learner
Learner

Post by 1beautysmasher »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He’s crying because he’s finally getting sued. 3 vids in 1 day? Tryna pay for a lawyer old chap? Nice try. Gotcha bitch.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Kuckiansuckian wrote:Apparently John was trying to ass lick and be nice to jefree star in his second video today’s just seeing clips and mentions of it all over Twitter.

What the fuck. He really is desperate
Jeffree totally knows what he’s doing and if Johnny Boy is kissing up in his latest video then he’s desperately trying to get his attention. He wants nothing more than to be contacted by Jeffree like the others but there’s no way in hell it’ll ever happen. Too little too late Snake Boy!
Same shit, different day

Return to “John Kuckian”