John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian pt 14

Post by Sarahb88 »

Hah! So he’s trying to go after Jeffree with other people’s emails now so that Jeffree won’t collab with other drama channels. What a little twat

[tweet][/tweet]

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

Caloriecounter123 wrote::rofl: :rofl:
That doesn't look suspicious at all. :roll:

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So I know we’ve talked about a lot of Johns old scandals recently as he’s been spiralling, but I haven’t seen anyone mention what’s happened to Josh (from The Josh Show - he did that series that exposed John lied about his art being in museums/exhibitions). He did the same thing to him as Peter with the pedophilia allegations (except I believe he called Josh’s boss!) and Josh disappeared because he has a daughter - wondering if anyone saw/heard anything new?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Sarahb88 wrote:So I know we’ve talked about a lot of Johns old scandals recently as he’s been spiralling, but I haven’t seen anyone mention what’s happened to Josh (from The Josh Show - he did that series that exposed John lied about his art being in museums/exhibitions). He did the same thing to him as Peter with the pedophilia allegations (except I believe he called Josh’s boss!) and Josh disappeared because he has a daughter - wondering if anyone saw/heard anything new?
Oh, fuck...
I just really, really hate bullshit.

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

BKiddo wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:So I know we’ve talked about a lot of Johns old scandals recently as he’s been spiralling, but I haven’t seen anyone mention what’s happened to Josh (from The Josh Show - he did that series that exposed John lied about his art being in museums/exhibitions). He did the same thing to him as Peter with the pedophilia allegations (except I believe he called Josh’s boss!) and Josh disappeared because he has a daughter - wondering if anyone saw/heard anything new?
Oh, fuck...
He pretended to commit suicide right? That guy is fucking nuts, I remember reading through his lolcow post about his multiple fake online personas and elaborate lies. I would like an update, I bet he’s secretly set up shop on Twitter with a new alias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

John ISmearMudWithButterKnives Kuckian Part 15
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Tapatalk link to new thread. One sec and I will post regular link.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

viewtopic.php?f=540&t=34065

New thread link for site users.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

1beautysmasher
Learner
Learner

Post by 1beautysmasher »

itsthumper wrote:did anyone happen to catch his twitter rant this morning that was supposedly about Margo and BeauTea? he tweeted and deleted (as per usual) and I'm interested in seeing what he's accused them of doing to him this time
He made 5-6 socks accounts (with INSANE names may I add, one even exposing himself!! JOHNCOWAN, cmon dude) within 2hrs or so rampaging, 1st it started with Ashlee & Margo being scared of him and John Kuckian was dangerous to which I chimed in and was like wtf are you delusional, no one is scared of him then he wrote beauty sleuth was scared of him, I proceeded to defend her, she chimed in basically telling him to F off, then he started going after an innocent woman calling her a whore in great detail (she’s preg with a husband deployed might I add) and even going as far as to make a twitter account AMYISAWHORE to harass her on.

TRIGGER WARNING: he proceeded to tell herself to stop masterbating to John because she sounded a bit “obsessed” and needed to “slow down”. He also accused of fraud because she just got a new engagement ring. Like why does everyone have to commit some sort of crime in his mind, when in reality, he’s committing them everyday. He was answering himself from diff twitter accounts that was clearly himself.
His last username before signing off was JeffreeStarRules. He’s gone off the DEEPEST end.

I, along with her, posted the screen shots of what we have on twitter, I’m sure you can find them if you google search the latest on his name in twitter’s search bar. He kept tweeting, deleting, and changing twitter handles so fast we couldn’t catch everything.

Return to “John Kuckian”