John “Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash” Kuckroachian Part 13

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Re: John “Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash” Kuckroachian Part

Post by JennaJem »

Lilyroman wrote:
goddess1999 wrote:Why do the titles on his last several videos reference a haul (Ulta, Sephora, Mac, Morphe) yet he didn't haul anything in the videos. Is that allowed, seems false and fraudulent?
Just clickbait so a bigger audience will come across it. I don’t think YouTube has any rules on it since so many others do it. It’s so misleading though and I think clickbait should result in a strike.
I've been reporting all videos that reference a haul as "spam or misleading", but I don't think you can do that in every country.

kittybaby
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kittybaby »

JennaJem wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
goddess1999 wrote:Why do the titles on his last several videos reference a haul (Ulta, Sephora, Mac, Morphe) yet he didn't haul anything in the videos. Is that allowed, seems false and fraudulent?
Just clickbait so a bigger audience will come across it. I don’t think YouTube has any rules on it since so many others do it. It’s so misleading though and I think clickbait should result in a strike.
I've been reporting all videos that reference a haul as "spam or misleading", but I don't think you can do that in every country.
Same. I reported the recent one when it popped up in my recommended feed.

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
steph88x wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:Two things.....one: the dandruff all over his sweatshirt. Like EW! Two: he spent so much time and put his mind to decoding the emojis on her twitter like they were hieroglyphs in an ancient cave. :rofl:
Well he didnt do that. someone did that in jaclyns guru gossip thread and of course he is taking credit for it yet again :roll:
Of course he is! I should’ve known.
BTW he snapped about his “psychic abilities” about things that will happen to him. Apparently he’s going to get knocked on the back of the head and get dizzy but it won’t be serious.
So he's going to injure himself and blow it up on social media. Then he's going to make a couple of videos talking about how he was the victim of a hate crime, and how's he's blessed to still be here for his Kuckifam, blah,blah,blah. And play this con for all its worth to get views.
HE BETTER NOT TRY THIS BULLSHIT!

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

kittybaby wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
steph88x wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:Two things.....one: the dandruff all over his sweatshirt. Like EW! Two: he spent so much time and put his mind to decoding the emojis on her twitter like they were hieroglyphs in an ancient cave. :rofl:
Well he didnt do that. someone did that in jaclyns guru gossip thread and of course he is taking credit for it yet again :roll:
BTW he snapped about his “psychic abilities” about things that will happen to him. Apparently he’s going to get knocked on the back of the head and get dizzy but it won’t be serious.
So he's going to injure himself and blow it up on social media. Then he's going to make a couple of videos talking about how he was the victim of a hate crime, and how's he's blessed to still be here for his Kuckifam, blah,blah,blah. And play this con for all its worth to get views.
He deleted the snap pretty quickly so we’ll see.
Thread name suggestion: John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian
Same shit, different day

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

JennaJem wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
He truly is a scam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
kittybaby wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
steph88x wrote:
He deleted the snap pretty quickly so we’ll see.
Thread name suggestion: John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian
Second that thread name suggestion :rofl:

He's such a loser, and hasn't uploaded anything in a while, so I won't be surprised if he tries something like this - or claims he/some family member has heart problems *again* for sympathy. Maybe to detract from his failing krustkit business and giveaways?

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=L-QMnBf6rrY : BEAUTY GURU'S GET $20K OF FILLER (FOOTAGE) - Jaclyn Hill, NikkieTutorials, MannyMua, Jeffree Star

Spoke too soon - in todays shit-show he's just pissing about on Photoshop editing photos of influencers and cackling.... :roll:

OnionButt
Learner
Learner

Post by OnionButt »

He’s trying to say he isnt mean?! Wtf?!? He’s a dick in every video he post. His whole channel is based on calling people ugly and talking shit about them. He’s a fucking douche bag.

AndThenTheresMaude
Learner
Learner

Post by AndThenTheresMaude »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:https://hooktube.com/watch?v=L-QMnBf6rrY : BEAUTY GURU'S GET $20K OF FILLER (FOOTAGE) - Jaclyn Hill, NikkieTutorials, MannyMua, Jeffree Star

Spoke too soon - in todays shit-show he's just pissing about on Photoshop editing photos of influencers and cackling.... :roll:
Got about 1 minute in and shut it down. This was just sad and cringeworthy. Let it go, John.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

AndThenTheresMaude wrote:
KookyPeppaPig wrote:https://hooktube.com/watch?v=L-QMnBf6rrY : BEAUTY GURU'S GET $20K OF FILLER (FOOTAGE) - Jaclyn Hill, NikkieTutorials, MannyMua, Jeffree Star

Got about 1 minute in and shut it down. This was just sad and cringeworthy. Let it go, John.

Can we also just take a minute to appreciate the massive difference between Krookians shitty video, and the one Manny uploaded yesterday ( which was an *actual* facetune tutorial. You know, actually *helpful* and not cringey.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=zQEkshOGnGA :DECIEM OWNERS MAJOR BREAKDOWN!! EXCLUSIVE DELETED FOOTAGE + 6 MONTH REVIEW OF THE ORDINARY SKINCARE

New video. He's moved on from titties and is now asking for comments about 'VAJAYJAY LIGHTENING'. :roll:

He also did a 'review' of some The Ordinary products - showing off his lack of scientific knowledge about salicylic acid and retinoids in particular, lol. :rofl:

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Oh fuck - hes going on about his biomedical science experience.... apparently he also wanted to go into dermatology and burn treatment.
Funny how he doesn't even know anything about basic skincare ingredients lol.
Apparently he can't support Deciem right now and is 'moving on to other brands such as Estee Lauder and Drunk Elephant'. Probably because he was on Deciems instagram a few weeks ago begging for freebies and never got a reply lol.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:Oh fuck - hes going on about his biomedical science experience.... apparently he also wanted to go into dermatology and burn treatment.
Funny how he doesn't even know anything about basic skincare ingredients lol.
Apparently he can't support Deciem right now and is 'moving on to other brands such as Estee Lauder and Drunk Elephant'. Probably because he was on Deciems instagram a few weeks ago begging for freebies and never got a reply lol.

if he can't afford amazon prime no way can he afford anything from drunk elephant. DE marula oil is £72 compared with under £9 for the ordinary .
he knows nothing about how any of the products work. he's pissed and now slagging deceim off. brandon prob is having a melt down, but john people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones - not long ago you were "crying and spinning round your potato peeler" short bloody memory and again being a bloody hypocrite . can't wait for tomorrows train wreck
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Johnny...call Shane to revamp your channel! :rofl:
Same shit, different day

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

He's on instagram live right now! He actually answered my question about the 2nd launch. I'm going back in. BRB

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

kittybaby wrote:He's on instagram live right now! He actually answered my question about the 2nd launch. I'm going back in. BRB
I’m now watching also
Same shit, different day

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I had to stop watching. He is so annoying! “I could take a salary from my cosmetic line but I enjoy giving it to my foundation.”
Same shit, different day

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

IDK if the stream ended or I got booted out but as soon as I asked if he was going to apologize to Peter, the stream was over.

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

The second launch did happen, he didn't promote it because they were still working on the website infrastructure. So it was a low-key affair because he wanted to take things slow. :roll:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

kittybaby wrote:The second launch did happen, he didn't promote it because they were still working on the website infrastructure. So it was a low-key affair because he wanted to take things slow. :roll:
Was this the first second launch, the second second launch or the most recent second launch?
Same shit, different day

Return to “John Kuckian”