John “Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash” Kuckroachian Part 13

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John “Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash” Kuckroachian Part

Post by Jesters Trix »

Jesters Trix wrote: OT : bwaaaaaahahaha girl... every time I look at my own avatar I cringe, it's great :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ugh I wish I could remember off the top of my head what MissDelusional calls this pic! Flubby bear.. flibby? damnit now I have to go find it
Credit to Miss Delusional speaking about my avatar pic: " He looks like one of the 7 dwarfs, probably named Fibby."

idk why but that just cracks me up :rofl: :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

I loved how he threw in there that Jon and Jaclyn were OBSESSED with his videos. OK, John... :roll:
Why I think he looks different, contouring or the lack thereof. That explanation for his recent video was pathetic. John you didn't use a few seconds of clips, you used the whole freaking video! You're a liar, a scammer, and a content thief.

I really wish Idubbz would content cop this idiot.

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

kittybaby wrote:I loved how he threw in there that Jon and Jaclyn were OBSESSED with his videos. OK, John... :roll:
Why I think he looks different, contouring or the lack thereof. That explanation for his recent video was pathetic. John you didn't use a few seconds of clips, you used the whole freaking video! You're a liar, a scammer, and a content thief.

I would LOOOOVE to see a content cop on JK but he’s waaaay too irrelevant now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

dalekmyballs wrote:
kittybaby wrote:I loved how he threw in there that Jon and Jaclyn were OBSESSED with his videos. OK, John... :roll:

I don’t think he ever was relevant enough

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

How about Dustin Daily making a video about how awful it is that JK is back and simultaneously directing traffic right to his door. It’s a conspiracy in the making OR he’s a complete moron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
dalekmyballs wrote:

I don’t think he ever was relevant enough

No. I hate to say it, but he was relevant for a minute until he tried that bullshit with Peter and got backlash for it. Hell, Keem even called him out for that shit. Keem wouldn't have done that if John was a nobody at that time.
A content cop on JK is my little pipe dream, but can you imagine how epic that would be. Idubbz's content cop on Leafyishere pretty much killed Leafy's career. If idubbz did video on John it would be the final nail in the coffin for John's YT career.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Jesters Trix wrote:How about Dustin Daily making a video about how awful it is that JK is back and simultaneously directing traffic right to his door. It’s a conspiracy in the making OR he’s a complete moron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Especially since any publicity is good publicity for the Kuck

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

kittybaby wrote: No. I hate to say it, but he was relevant for a minute until he tried that bullshit with Peter and got backlash for it. Hell, Keem even called him out for that shit. Keem wouldn't have done that if John was a nobody at that time.
A content cop on JK is my little pipe dream, but can you imagine how epic that would be. Idubbz's content cop on Leafyishere pretty much killed Leafy's career. If idubbz did video on John it would be the final nail in the coffin for John's YT career.
i would half love that content cop but half hate it as the thought of him getting that much screentime makes me cringe.
i enjoy that his channel is crashing and burning and nobody even had to help him out :respekt:
#irrelevant

emma_actuallyanmua
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emma_actuallyanmua »

Hey guys!

Verrrryyy long time lurker here. I'd just like to say thank you for the hours of entertainment I've gotten from here

For those speculating about the uni thing.. I have a theory on why he quit and why he'd never go back. I've lived in Manchester my entire life, I'm currently a uni student. If I'm right about the area I think he's living in (my younger brother lives where I think it is), flats/apartments aren't exactly cheap. They aren't cheap anywhere In Manchester but anywhere near the centre is completely out of the question for most 23 year olds I know. I reckon he's on benefits and he's getting his accommodation payed for him. If he DOES have illnesses (mental or otherwise. No diagnosis; just speculating), there's a high chance he's on a decent amount of money doing that. I highly highly doubt he's making enough youtube money to afford his rent/bills, and we all know his makeup didn't sell well at all and any money he made went straight to the aliexpress factory. Problem with uni is it's very very difficult to get any government help at all when you're a student. I have fairly severe disabilities and I can't get any help at all. If I'd have stayed in uni accommodation I would have been living on around £15 per week from my student loan. I'm pretty sure that's why he quit, he wasn't getting his entire life payed for him. I'm wondering (if he is getting benefits) if he's declared his youtube /cosmetics "income" to the government. Knowing his shady, bullshitting ways I personally doubt it, and if not that's disgusting, and could get him into a hell of a lot of trouble.

I may be reaching entirely here, but the way his monetary situation seems doesn't add up with his age, having a central Manchester apartment living by himself and not having any stable form of income.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Talking of content thieving.... if you head over to the Jaclyn Hill thread they're going nuts cos he just stole all their receipts, lol. Lazy asshole.

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

He just posted on YT that he's re uploading todays video because his analytics showed it wasn't getting views. YouTube notification isn't working so Kuckifam didn't know there was a new video posted. Its always someone else's fault with this guy :roll:

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=WsM2X0Tv-pM New video on Jackie Aina (old teeeaaaa).

'JACKIE AINA F's OVER GIVEAWAY WINNER EXCLUSIVE - morphe makeup cosmetics beauty tutorial' - WTF is up with his video titles lately??? Is this his way of trying to get more views? By adding Morphe and makeup into the title when it's nothing to do with the video? :rofl:

Love how he's schilling his Krust-kits in his video...

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

His complaining every time he posts a video is really getting in my last nerve. Just upload and move on! And he didn’t have 15,000 views yesterday within an hour because I looked and it was more like 6,500. Every damn day he posts, complains, says yesterday’s video did well in the first hour. Tomorrow he’ll say today’s video did well. Fuck Off already, Johnny Boy!!!
Same shit, different day

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

garakbashir wrote:https://hooktube.com/watch?v=WsM2X0Tv-pM New video on Jackie Aina (old teeeaaaa).

'JACKIE AINA F's OVER GIVEAWAY WINNER EXCLUSIVE - morphe makeup cosmetics beauty tutorial' - WTF is up with his video titles lately??? Is this his way of trying to get more views? By adding Morphe and makeup into the title when it's nothing to do with the video? :rofl:

Yes! That's exactly what he's doing! Cramming as many buzzwords as possible in the title to get people to click on it. He's so thirsty for views he's dehydrated! :rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Okay....7.4k views in 2 hrs. Just putting it out there for when he says it got 20k in one hour next time he complains. :D
Same shit, different day

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

kittybaby wrote:
garakbashir wrote:https://hooktube.com/watch?v=WsM2X0Tv-pM New video on Jackie Aina (old teeeaaaa).

Yes! That's exactly what he's doing! Cramming as many buzzwords as possible in the title to get people to click on it. He's so thirsty for views he's dehydrated! :rofl:
John on his quest for views.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

I am really beginning to think he was on a ban from YouTube, hardly a thing, now April and it’s been almost constant uploads. With click bait titles, and to pad out the videos, using other peoples uploads as his to try to increase his revenue. He is shady as f**k, no morals, and a bloody liar. John you won’t be meeting St. Peter when the time comes, you are going to the bowels of the earth where all the shit goes. He thinks he’s Teflon, but I believe in karma and he is defo going to get his comeuppance Ian’s I want a front seat.
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
kittybaby wrote:

SO KRUSTY! :rofl:

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
kittybaby wrote:

SO KRUSTY! :rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

He also complained in his snap that he opened his balcony doors because it was hot and a bunch of flies came in. Dude, they’ve been camping out there waiting for a chance to get to your nasty ass kitchen! Opening those doors was like the grand opening of a much anticipated restaurant for them.
Same shit, different day

Return to “John Kuckian”