John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

I bet Kuckdafuck is SEETHING about Jeffree Star's new palette and Blood Sugar range hitting the streets at around the same time his crappy liquid lipsticks finally got sent out. Don't get me wrong, I am not 100 percent sure that the palette sold out as JS would have everyone believe but I guarantee that he has made a shit tonne of money regardless. And as much as I hate to say it, his liquid lipsticks really put Kuck's to shame.

I have been waiting for John to do a long video about a huge make up insider conspiracy against him which has led to him having to give up on his cosmetics dream. He can play the brave, heroic warrior and talk about how his video on Peter Monn and his defence on behalf of innocent children has led to him being shut out of the beauty world and as a result has led to the failure of his company.

His fans would eat that shit up and soon be offering their pocket money to help him get by and if he was really lucky he could probably convince some poor idiot to lend him their spare room for a few months until he found another person to leech off for a while. I don't know, things are all too quiet from him right now so I am expecting something fairly dramatic and ott soon!

Post by Guest »

So his dirty money just disappeared?

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: John

Post by TwistedTransistor »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:So his dirty money just disappeared?
He discontinued it because he didn't knew that THAT OTHER BRAND had this shade name. Btw, JK's lipstick was wearable and had olive undertones unlike THAT OTHER BRAND!!!!!1111

Post by Guest »

TwistedTransistor wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:So his dirty money just disappeared?
He discontinued it because he didn't knew that THAT OTHER BRAND had this shade name. Btw, JK's lipstick was wearable and had olive undertones unlike THAT OTHER BRAND!!!!!1111
Oh he discontinued it, thought it was magically "out of stock". Lol

Anyone notice he has lashes on his website, not available yet but guess that's his next launch. Maybe...

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: John

Post by wild4thenight »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
Ovaryfruit wrote:Kuckroachian’s Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash (Credit would go to @Cantwatchthisanymore)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thankyou and to the person that said kuckroach :)
:rofl: :rofl: i'm dead.

Post by Guest »

Allegedly...While kuckian is stroking Peppa at night alone in his cesspool of lingering toxic odours, he's pondering on life in the States and how he wishes he could be besides his many love interests...he clings onto Peppa tighter and sheds a single tear the only one left from his almost dried out tear duct. Kuckian sighs and turns to his collection of kuckian cosmetics lip kits piled up from floor to ceiling, distraught at his lack of sales. What does the future hold for this emotionless, putrid, young man? #YouDecide

ImageImage

Caloriecounter123
Informer
Informer

Post by Caloriecounter123 »

[video][/video]

Someone with the Phoney brushes!!

Caloriecounter123
Informer
Informer

Post by Caloriecounter123 »

https://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Make ... rehouse=CN

I know this is old but I don't think anyone every posted a video with the actual Phoney brushes, they say Make up for you on the packaging

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Some poor idiot is about to win $3 worth of lippy. And Johnny? Why this picture for a lip winner? Oh....because you are an unimaginative boy taking advantage of another’s work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Pretty pet-vet
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pretty pet-vet »

Not sure if anyone saw the post that either the main owner of Huda Beauty or her sister snap chatted that they have received the lipstick collection. People are upset they are/she is supporting him.

I don't have time to figure out how to post it here. Hopefully this link works. Its on @fashioncolorr twitter page

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Pretty pet-vet wrote:Not sure if anyone saw the post that either the main owner of Huda Beauty or her sister snap chatted that they have received the lipstick collection. People are upset they are/she is supporting him.

I don't have time to figure out how to post it here. Hopefully this link works. Its on @fashioncolorr twitter page

The link worked perfectly. He is such a butt sucker!
Same shit, different day

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

i bet he deletes the video slagging huda beauty off, because thats the kind of snake he is. i hope someone sends that link to them. hopefully they will review and tell the world how mediocre the product is. the girl that reviewed the phoney brushes got an extra box of lip kits he can't even do cancellations or returns properly. She also got some of jefferees liquid lips she should do a comparison, that would kill him that his products don't match up to his secret crush
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

Haha this response is the best one
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

Pretty pet-vet wrote:Not sure if anyone saw the post that either the main owner of Huda Beauty or her sister snap chatted that they have received the lipstick collection. People are upset they are/she is supporting him.

I love how she says "just launched" his liquid lipstick collection. If he really had launched in December, wouldn't he have posted out the PR packages for these lipsticks then? :roll: How is John so bad at lying. And why he gotta be so extra sending chocolate and tea? They get it, you're British.

HouseofDrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HouseofDrama »

Anyone have a screenshot of that tweet? The link wouldn't work for me.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HouseofDrama wrote:Anyone have a screenshot of that tweet? The link wouldn't work for me.
It must have been deleted because it won’t work for me either and it did earlier with no problem.
Same shit, different day

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

the tweet is deleted sooooooo......either they realised mega backlash on their own brand, or saw his vid on them,or both. curious, 3 big brand owners delete their kuckian related tweet almost immediately after the backlash, 2faced, MUR, and now huda. i wonder who else he sent to?
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

Oh god his new snaps made me vom. Any time he says “I miss you” and looks at the camera with THAT stare (you know the one) it makes me want to gouge my eyes out and pour acid in my ears.

Also, we’re gonna need another thread soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

That plus the shirtless in bed moobs business..... :barf:
Same shit, different day

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

OFF TOPIC QUESTION: What's the deal with Nicole Richie popping up in videos with beauty gurus? I've seen her with Desi Perkins, Jackie Aina, Nikkitutorials.

Return to “John Kuckian”