jacattack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Post by jacattack »

BettyCooper wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

I don't know if this review was posted already but ot was randomly recommended to me and holy cow the comments abou kuckian are ALL positive and people actually want to buy it, some people haven't even heard of all his scams or the brand. That's actually scary tbh
Went through the comments and she is a kuckikult member :roll:

How can they still be out there? She must not have snapchat.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

I wish I spoke Polish . State of the box, clearly she didn't get the full kroakian bespoke packaging expirience. I caught it wasn't kissproof and that it did not have steel in the lid. She mentioned Ali express and laughed a lot. Not sure but it didn't come over asa good review, but I might be wrong
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Crustycosmetics wrote:

I wish I spoke Polish . State of the box, clearly she didn't get the full kroakian bespoke packaging expirience. I caught it wasn't kissproof and that it did not have steel in the lid. She mentioned Ali express and laughed a lot. Not sure but it didn't come over asa good review, but I might be wrong

I speak Slovak but I could understand a lot of what she said but I only saw it once.
But! It sounds like she did not buy it from the website but got it from some girl so that's why she did not get it with the big box like when it's shipped from John's website. It was not clear to me if it was for free as a pr or not, sorry!

She mentioned most of the drama surrounding the lipsticks and some of the drama around John. She says the lipsticks are ok, but she won't be purchasing other colors as you can get better lipsticks for that price.

LaVenda
Learner
Learner

Post by LaVenda »

Crustycosmetics wrote:

If anyone wants I can translate it in a few hours when I get back from work.

Wysłane z mojego G8141 przy użyciu Tapatalka

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I don't know if this review was posted already but ot was randomly recommended to me and holy cow the comments abou kuckian are ALL positive and people actually want to buy it, some people haven't even heard of all his scams or the brand. That's actually scary tbh
That sounded straight up like an infomercial. “Everything is wonderful blah blah blah.”
Same shit, different day

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Really??? I highly doubt it. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Pretty pet-vet
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pretty pet-vet »

TwistedTransistor wrote:
Pretty pet-vet wrote:Not sure if anyone saw the post that either the main owner of Huda Beauty or her sister snap chatted that they have received the lipstick collection. People are upset they are/she is supporting him.

I don't have time to figure out how to post it here. Hopefully this link works. Its on @fashioncolorr twitter page

Omg did they liked his lipkits?
Btw the thread is deleted already I guess, I can't open the link.
She was talking about how he just launched his line, the package was beautiful, thanking him for sending chocolaye and tea because he’s “ famous for spilling the tea”. So she seems to know who he is.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

He just claimed on SC that someone made $4,000 in the last 4 weeks selling his shit through the bespoke Affiliate Programme. Like with a straight face he claims that!
Same shit, different day

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:He just claimed on SC that someone made $4,000 in the last 4 weeks selling his shit through the bespoke Affiliate Programme. Like with a straight face he claims that!
Don't forget how he has another employee to add to the list! Victoria - the manager of the affiliate program.

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

jacattack wrote:

Went through the comments and she is a kuckikult member :roll:

How can they still be out there? She must not have snapchat.
She must not have brain

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:He just claimed on SC that someone made $4,000 in the last 4 weeks selling his shit through the bespoke Affiliate Programme. Like with a straight face he claims that!
Was it Peppa? :rofl: :rofl: I bet she's the only one that signed up for his bespoke affiliate programme cause he forced her to

Little_Red_Pony
Learner
Learner

Post by Little_Red_Pony »

On Nadi's latest video, he talks about exfoliation, and says "exfoliate with an e"

I love him.

Im_peppa_send_help
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Im_peppa_send_help »

"I didn't realise how much some people had been making with our affiliates programme", two seconds later "I've been monitoring this hands on"...

So if you've been monitoring hands on then surely you knew, exactly how much people were making. Or do your split personalities not communicate with one another. Who are you today John or Victoria or Elizabeth, or Emily? :roll:

plasticseal
Learner
Learner

Post by plasticseal »

We never got Johns whole name right "John Victoria Elizabeth Emily Cowan Kuckian"
Maybe he should join his own affiliate program so he can afford some of that junk he's always begging for on SC.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Funniest part is... IT WASN'T HIM his ass is still broke as a joke lmao :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Im_peppa_send_help wrote:"I didn't realise how much some people had been making with our affiliates programme", two seconds later "I've been monitoring this hands on"...

So if you've been monitoring hands on then surely you knew, exactly how much people were making. Or do your split personalities not communicate with one another. Who are you today John or Victoria or Elizabeth, or Emily? Image
THIS! In the same breath you guys, says he had no idea how much money people are making and then immediately says I’ve been monitoring the whole thing.

Learn to lie Kuckian!

Sorry I’ve been gone, busy with life. Those snaps are crazy. Legitime attempt to scam people into joining his pyramid scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Oh no grey shirt is being retired! [video][/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

He now claims he’s only worn the black/now gray shirt about 10 times but his moobs are getting too big for it so he needs a new one. Johnny Boy you’ve worn that shirt at least 75 times!
Same shit, different day

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Im_peppa_send_help wrote:"I didn't realise how much some people had been making with our affiliates programme", two seconds later "I've been monitoring this hands on"...

So if you've been monitoring hands on then surely you knew, exactly how much people were making. Or do your split personalities not communicate with one another. Who are you today John or Victoria or Elizabeth, or Emily? :roll:
I am :rofl: :x :rofl: :rofl: FFs he really needs committed.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

[quote][/quote]1.9. You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Kuckian.co or any other affiliated business.

This is part of the affiliate contract- who would want their website to resemble that holy shit of a mess that is kuckian.co
He totally thinks he's a big ceo lol. That contract is basically you will do all this for us, but we can sue you, stop paying you, etc

This might be a bog standard affiliate contract, but I sure in hell wouldnt sign it

Return to “John Kuckian”