John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Pretty pet-vet
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Post by Pretty pet-vet »

Has anyone seen any affiliate or discount codes that anyone is promoting. I also haven't heard anyone reviewing a product saying they used one to buy the product or that they now have one.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

Pretty pet-vet wrote:
TwistedTransistor wrote:
Pretty pet-vet wrote:Not sure if anyone saw the post that either the main owner of Huda Beauty or her sister snap chatted that they have received the lipstick collection. People are upset they are/she is supporting him.

I don't have time to figure out how to post it here. Hopefully this link works. Its on @fashioncolorr twitter page

Omg did they liked his lipkits?
Btw the thread is deleted already I guess, I can't open the link.
She was talking about how he just launched his line, the package was beautiful, thanking him for sending chocolaye and tea because he’s “ famous for spilling the tea”. So she seems to know who he is.
When Huda finally starts to support gays, she picks the worst one!

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Pretty pet-vet wrote:Has anyone seen any affiliate or discount codes that anyone is promoting. I also haven't heard anyone reviewing a product saying they used one to buy the product or that they now have one.
I’ve seen two insta “influencers” with codes. Couldn’t remember the other one, but this mama bear lady is one. Her entire feed is full of promo codes and adverts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: John

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
Pretty pet-vet wrote:Has anyone seen any affiliate or discount codes that anyone is promoting. I also haven't heard anyone reviewing a product saying they used one to buy the product or that they now have one.
I’ve seen two insta “influencers” with codes. Couldn’t remember the other one, but this mama bear lady is one. Her entire feed is full of promo codes and adverts.

This is the only one I’ve seen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:He now claims he’s only worn the black/now gray shirt about 10 times but his moobs are getting too big for it so he needs a new one. Johnny Boy you’ve worn that shirt at least 75 times!
To be fair, he's probably only physically put it on 10 times, since he practically lives in the thing. :roll:

Anyone else get the feeling this whole affiliates program is just his lame ass way of trying to re-create the Morphe code hype?
If I remember rightly someone (HFTT?) said John wanted to be an affiliate with Morphe and have his own code but they didn't want him. Hence, the Phoney brushes that were meant to be his version of the Morphe brushes and now this affiliate stuff. He's trying to recreate his own version of Morphe. :roll:

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

plasticseal wrote:We never got Johns whole name right "John Victoria Elizabeth Emily Cowan Kuckian"
Maybe he should join his own affiliate program so he can afford some of that junk he's always begging for on SC.
suggestion new thread name

john victoria emily elizabeth peppa jennifer alison phillipa sue deborah annabel too cowan kuckroachean

credit to the beautiful south - song for whoever
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Everybody knows you didn’t create squat! What a delusional, lying, unimaginative moron!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

bbhunt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bbhunt »

Wait... $4000... what do they get 5% commission... so you expect people to believe a random person had $80,000 worth of sales use their cuckon code? Also as a Victoria I seriously take offence to his new staff member.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

John, we know you are private labeling, enough with the kitchen cosmetics foolery! If you were ever to create any cosmetics at your bespoke filthy kitchen, you would have even lower sales...
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

vikez
Learner
Learner

Post by vikez »

bbhunt wrote: Also as a Victoria I seriously take offence to his new staff member.
Same here.

Also...if John can't comprehend that there is something like truth at least he could lie more realistically.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

I wonder if he’s going to do a J* video soon since those still do best for views for him. It really seems like YouTube is not a priority based on his snaps.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

LeGarconBleu wrote:I wonder if he’s going to do a J* video soon since those still do best for views for him. It really seems like YouTube is not a priority based on his snaps.
He has to act like his cosmetics is doing really well, so he doesn't need yt or you know, like he cares for his company therefore he has no time for yt.
I swear this man inhales oxigen, exhales bullshit. Magic.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PinkyPunch wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:I wonder if he’s going to do a J* video soon since those still do best for views for him. It really seems like YouTube is not a priority based on his snaps.
He has to act like his cosmetics is doing really well, so he doesn't need yt or you know, like he cares for his company therefore he has no time for yt.
Maybe that’s why he goes through so much toilet paper...he uses it to wipe his mouth as well as his ass.
Same shit, different day

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
PinkyPunch wrote:
Maybe that’s why he goes through so much toilet paper...he uses it to wipe his mouth as well as his ass.
He is truely a pathological liar. Treating his viewers/ customers like they are thick ( mind you im beginning to think that some are beyond help). You've been going since nov, your products weren't really available until almost feb, but someone has made $4000 ( I noted he said dollars) 5% mmmmmmm. " John why you always lying, stop your fucking lying". Bet we see no real evidence just the shit that comes forth from his mouth , so yes he needs that TP :misch:
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Post by LeGarconBleu »

If any of these affiliates selling his kitchen kosmetics made $4,000 in 4 weeks we would be seeing the proof.

It’s sad to think that people are going to fall for one of the oldest scams in the book.

The one ig’er I posted about earlier has 163 likes on that post, no way numbers like that generate anything close to 4K in income. (Not saying she’s the one Kuckian is talking about, but she’s the one example I have)

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Past due for new thread. For Tapatalk

John “Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash” Kuckroachian Part 13
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Give me a sec to log onto computer and I will link for regular forum users.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

And for regular gg folks

viewtopic.php?f=540&t=33421
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0