John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian-11

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian-11

Post by LeGarconBleu »

I went and tagged that girl Millie on his personal page since he’s using her image as advertising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeeReynolds
Lurker
Lurker

Re: John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian-1

Post by DeeReynolds »

New poster so sorry if I’m doing this wrong. I also tried to upload screenshots but couldn’t work it out?! Anyway the Instagram user @bry.gale seems to have received her lip kit and let’s just say, I don’t think it’s PR (she has 56 followers).

Also couldn’t help but notice on his latest Instagram post (the one of the Instagram girl who he basically tried to make it seem like she was a ‘fan’) one of his kookyfam said that she had had a busy week so she’d missed his launch.... his launch from nearly 3 months ago. His fans are truly the lowest common denominators of society.

Do u guys think people will actually start receiving their lip kits now? I truly didn’t think this day would come.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

I think some people will receive lipkits. and that is fine with me. It changes nothing and it can be actually a good thing as it was shown in the twitter posts earlier because of the discussion about the product vs its creator. Yes, the lipkits are not shit, but you would be supporting a person like Kuckian. And the product is not that spectacular that it is even worth it.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

notnot wrote:I think some people will receive lipkits. and that is fine with me. It changes nothing and it can be actually a good thing as it was shown in the twitter posts earlier because of the discussion about the product vs its creator. Yes, the lipkits are not shit, but you would be supporting a person like Kuckian. And the product is not that spectacular that it is even worth it.
I agree. Nobody should support his activities in any way. And lots of really good lipsticks and pencils cost way less than $24 plus.
Same shit, different day

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Part 2 of the IG live stream

Multiple shirt adjustments because none of them fit.

“My angle was so good before I ruined it.” It was? Your nose still looked big, you still looked grubby, and your hair still looks like you cut it with a Flowbee (google it!), and you do, for all intents and purposes, look like a bobblehead doll.

“I’m doing a palette…blah blah blah” Soooo you go from ghetto ass pigments in clamshell to palettes hmm? The J* envy is on the creep

“I haven’t got beef with anybody I’m honestly so chill” Peter M is a pedo according to you, J* is the devil himself, etc etc etc.

“Look at my green palette colors while I totally ignore questions about my mental breakdown on SC”

“Fish Lips says MY matte formula is brilliant” STFU you didn’t come up with shit oh and btw how fitting J* comes out with Blood Sugar and you start popping up with red tones LOL! Holy shit and what is with that awful 80’s blue color?? Can you possibly believe those colors go together? Or are you just laughing at the people that buy your mismatched shit and try to make them work?

Fan: “I’m the only one from New Zealand!” Read: I said this in your first stream too but you didn’t acknowledge me so I’m going to say it again and get ignored alllll over again.

“I can’t find my 2 cent brush collection! Wait while I frantically look everywhere because Fish Lips moved them! Damnit I can’t, they are gone” 5 minutes later, right in front of his face “Oh I see them!” :roll:

Fan: I LOVE YOU NOTICE ME DADDY Me response: uninstall your life.. just do it now

“I’m going to swatch my hand to show you until I realized how awful these are so now I’ll hold them off as a “surprise!” Clock the shit color brown, black, and some dark green. Oh you pioneer! “Wait I lied, I will finger swatch them to make them look good! Fuck the brushes!”

“lichurally everyone in here is asking about my breakdown and I’m not responding! Nah nah nah boo boo! Beeeetch!”

“I feel like you will see the secret element of what I’m trying to do with these if I do a brush swatch” Read: you will see that they are complete shit so I’ll make up some lie about synthetic vs natural brushes. Watch me swatch a lip color that looks just like J*’s Androgeny color instead

“Kat Von D and Fenty have really expensive brushes” they do?

“Watch me totally ignore LeGarcon’s question cuz I’m a beeeetch” ( LOL )

“I love yewwww!” I just punched my screen…

(this kills my down time at work...)
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

I assume this is Kuckian’s flatmate? Poor girl, she’s probably the one that had to clean up for him since he won’t do it.

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

DeeReynolds wrote:New poster so sorry if I’m doing this wrong. I also tried to upload screenshots but couldn’t work it out?! Anyway the Instagram user @bry.gale seems to have received her lip kit and let’s just say, I don’t think it’s PR (she has 56 followers).

Also couldn’t help but notice on his latest Instagram post (the one of the Instagram girl who he basically tried to make it seem like she was a ‘fan’) one of his kookyfam said that she had had a busy week so she’d missed his launch.... his launch from nearly 3 months ago. His fans are truly the lowest common denominators of society.

Do u guys think people will actually start receiving their lip kits now? I truly didn’t think this day would come.
This one? http://www.thepictaram.club/share/BelaNw8lni8
*say something nice* She looks exactly like I picture a Kookfam to look. Is her mom a fan of PM?

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

LeGarconBleu wrote:I assume this is Kuckian’s flatmate? Poor girl, she’s probably the one that had to clean up for him since he won’t do it.

He lives with someone?? since when? what kind of BS dickery is this, trying to pretend his has friends.... lies!
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

LeGarconBleu wrote:I assume this is Kuckian’s flatmate? Poor girl, she’s probably the one that had to clean up for him since he won’t do it.
Does he have a sister? She kind of looks like him. I doubt he has friends.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Jesters Trix wrote:

He lives with someone?? since when? what kind of BS dickery is this, trying to pretend his has friends.... lies!
I don’t know, I was guessing since she seems to walk in without him letting her in. Also there’s a suitcase and I doubt he’s gone on holiday anytime in the last couple of weeks.

[video][/video]

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Poor girl doesn’t look happy to see him. Maybe she’s a fishlip friend or roomy.
Same shit, different day

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

Well can you imagine coming home and there's Kuntface snapping a video from the shadows? He doesn't have to worry about stabbing himself, someone else gonna do it for him if he keeps that up. :rofl: He seems so freaking exhausting to be around.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

MessyTea wrote:
DeeReynolds wrote:New poster so sorry if I’m doing this wrong. I also tried to upload screenshots but couldn’t work it out?! Anyway the Instagram user @bry.gale seems to have received her lip kit and let’s just say, I don’t think it’s PR (she has 56 followers).

*say something nice* She looks exactly like I picture a Kookfam to look. Is her mom a fan of PM?
"I washed my hand with soap and it still didn't come off (meaning the swatch)" how is that a good thing??? I mean if soap and water don't take that shit off, what does? A jackhammer??
Last edited by Jesters Trix on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Could he be living with Francine all this time?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jesters Trix wrote:
MessyTea wrote:

"I washed my hand with soap and it still didn't come off (meaning the swatch)" how is that a good thing??? I mean if soap and water don't take that shit off, what does? A jackhammer??
Soap and water doesn’t remove most of my liquid lipsticks. I use a little Vaseline to remove it.
Same shit, different day

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:
MessyTea wrote:

Soap and water doesn’t remove most of my liquid lipsticks. I use a little Vaseline to remove it.
Jesus really?? Well thanks for that info. I've never liked the way any liquid lip made my lips feel (dry AF) so I don't wear them. As an aside (and not that a single one of you care but oh well!) I also hate the feeling of dried clay on my hands (like the kind you used in art class to make the shitty ashtrays that your parents kept out of obligation, not because they were worth a damn). I digress. I assumed (incorrectly) that soap and water should remove a liquid lip. Do make up wipes work at least??

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jesters Trix wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:
MessyTea wrote:

Jesus really?? Well thanks for that info. I've never liked the way any liquid lip made my lips feel (dry AF) so I don't wear them. As an aside (and not that a single one of you care but oh well!) I also hate the feeling of dried clay on my hands (like the kind you used in art class to make the shitty ashtrays that your parents kept out of obligation, not because they were worth a damn). I digress. I assumed (incorrectly) that soap and water should remove a liquid lip. Do make up wipes work at least??
I think they do but I don’t wear much makeup so I’ve never purchased them. I’ve seen the gurus remove liquid lippies with them though.
Same shit, different day

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Theory: He couldn't afford his rent after his preorder debacle, he has no other source of income, had to move, that's his suitcase at Francine's house not the other way around.
thoughts?

I've always wondered how he pays rent, can he really be making that much off his YT alone to pay rent, bills, insurance, etc?

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

I hate liquid lipsticks. I've tried from drug store to high end. Nope. You have to use an oil (coconut oil or baby oil is good) to get it off properly. Makeup wipes will dry your lips out even more. But I'm no beauty guru. So don't listen to me.

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

WomanDown77 wrote:Pics from his IG Live today... LOL at his swatches of his new pigments. Ew Notice the snake emoji's :rofl:
WOWWW!!! Those colors are soooo pretty. Never seen anything like that before. NO.. Wait.. In the JH×morphe palette!

Return to “John Kuckian”