John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian-11

onelessrobot
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian-1

Post by onelessrobot »

Did anyone catch the part of the live stream where he said he only wore that ugly shirt about 12 times and he doesn’t understand what the big deal is? :rofl: :rofl:
#lurker

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Lmfaooo. People are lichurally having mental break downs for liking his products. Isn't that such a shame? He maybe could have really built something if it weren't for his biggest enemy.... himself :rofl:

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

Somebody said he should send Tati PR...LOL. Didn't he tell her that she is an awful person and hopes she can live with herself or whatever??? :rofl: So...yeah, that's not happening.
LeGarconBleu wrote:I don’t get how there are beauty gurus out there, or at least people who review makeup on social media, and have no idea who Kuckian is.

k
NOBODY knows who he is outside of yt. Why would beauty gurus know who he is unless he started drama with them? This is a serious question. I had no idea who he was before the PM mess. I also had no idea who Karina Kaboom or HFTT was either. I'm also over 15....I had no idea who Logan Paul was before the whole forest mess. Only thing any of these assholes did was highlight their assholeness and let people know they ain't shit and self entitled. None of them are as famous as they think they are.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Pics from his IG Live today... LOL at his swatches of his new pigments. Ew Notice the snake emoji's :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

[video][/video]
[video][/video]
[video][/video]
[video][/video]

Hello new user on this thread. had to reactivate my account to join in the fun. I been reading since part 4 thread, but never bothered to reactivate my password haha

Recorded some clips for you guys for those who miss sociopath john kuckian lifestream. It was a funtime analyzing his body actions etc.

Sorry about the laggy videos, my school has some connection issues now so had to break it into 4 parts as it kept reconnecting.

actually I have one more 2min recording but i accidentally leaked some private info on it, so I can't upload it, oh well.

By the way I understand chinese and alibaba has a subsidiary that is called taobao. May do a image search on taobao search bar, see if I can find kuckian 'prestigious' makeup.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

MessyTea wrote:Somebody said he should send Tati PR...LOL. Didn't he tell her that she is an awful person and hopes she can live with herself or whatever??? :rofl: So...yeah, that's not happening.
I know but I can only dream. :rofl: He is out here sending PR to 17 year olds and people with 10k-100k followers. LOOOOOOOOOL. Lets be real, that's his only shot of getting in a PR video of someone relevant that gets 1M+ views. You're welcome for the suggestion Kooky ;)
MissPrissyPriss wrote:The thought of Tati posting a PR unboxing where she sees it’s a Kuckian product and reacts the way I would expect her to react...I would pay for that!
Same. :rofl: Come on Kooky, do it! Think of the views
Last edited by yadayadayeah on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

The thought of Tati posting a PR unboxing where she sees it’s a Kuckian product and reacts the way I would expect her to react...I would pay for that!
Same shit, different day

plasticseal
Learner
Learner

Post by plasticseal »

thanks for posting that live stream no way i'm following him on IG. He definitely lied about this "i’m not censoring comments, i have 2 friends that moderate my comments and block hate" C'mon John doesn't have friends pshhhhhhhh It's his second personality "Emily".

also wth is going on with his eyebrows? He's made giant catepillars up on that forehead.

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

Love the way in that live stream he reads the question about the hyaluronic gel moisturizer out loud and then stalls before reading another question immediately after. As if this guy even uses moisturiser, he can’t even change his damn shirt. He likely has no clue what hylaronic means, either, but he can’t admit to that because he’s got a background in biomedical science, of course. :tu:

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

@EwwGrossMuch thanks for the uploads but I couldn’t get past the 30 second mark. He’s such a slimy little knob head. He can’t even focus! I have ADHD and even I can’t keep up.

WHY the Hell are people surprised his lip shit is ‘good’?!!! HE DIDN’T FORMULATE THEM HIMSELF! They’re made by a company in China who make make up for shit loads of other people!!!!

I am utterly horrified at all these kids on IG like ‘yay John I’m so proud!’ Yeah. Dead proud you know how to get an extended overdraft and know how to use a computer.

I need a lie down.

Angry Potato
Talker
Talker

Post by Angry Potato »

Dearest Kucky,

This is a bespoke comment. Meaning it has been created for, and will only be used in its proper context as, something tailored for purpose for one individual.

If there is more than one KookyCarton, it is not bespoke. Your "Affylates Program" may be a joke, but the T&C, in all their illiterate glory, are available to all on your dodgy website, therefore it is not bespoke.

Please, learn a new word. Then...

LEARN. TO. USE. IT. PROPERLY. YOU. PRETENTIOUS. TWAT.

Yours sincerely
Pp A. Potato (for and on behalf of)
The English Language.

Was going to say what @JustNope said. This stuff doesn't need to be shit - It's going to be the same PRC generic that loads of reviewers were raving over that costs 99p.

I do love the fact he glommed onto liquid lippies tho. The one makeup product whose time has pretty much come and gone. Wave that boat goodbye from your mountain of unsold shitkits...
Last edited by Angry Potato on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Caloriecounter123 wrote:
onelessrobot wrote:
Caloriecounter123 wrote:
onelessrobot wrote:Does anyone have proof that these lip kits have been mailed out like he is claiming?
Yes they have been to some, check his instagram

I saw that but couldn’t tell if it was PR or not.
I definitely think they are PR, you can tell from the packaging and the notes, I haven't seen one from a customer yet, ill keep watching!!
waaaait a minute. You mean to tell me that the people that were supposed to get "more makeup than you would have gotten at my launch party" still haven't gotten shit, and now, rather than "fulfilling orders" he's sending out free shit to random IG people?? Why not YT gurus? Why not send that shit to the beauty community on YT and let them have a crack at it? Because he's a fucking coward first and foremost. Secondly, they would have to stop laughing long enough to get it on their mouths AND let it dry. Don't see that happening either. My dog has bigger balls than this kid and he's been neutered. :rofl:

Also thank you for those live stream uploads, when was that? He still looks like a grubby, snotty, kid and idk if I'm just biased but he seems to fucking smarmy I can't even stand to watch! Like cut the fakey little lilting voice thing, speak like a man with a sac attached to you FFS. He really does make me just want to punch him in the neck, every time he opens his mouth.

Last edit: I don't have IG so if anything sassy goes down, spread the love and fill us in? :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Here’s my videos, 50 mins of evading and laughing about people concerned from the snapchats. It’s crazy how his fans are totally cool about him pulling something like that and pretend it didn’t happen.

Everyone is a hater unless they’re kissing his ass.

You can tell when he tries to swatch with that one brush it looks like crap so he resorts to using his finger later.

Also, I couldn’t help myself and asked about the lashes tab on the website. He either didn’t see it or chose to ignore it.

He also says, that the website is restocked once again.

He has plans to do a highlighter palette. And some regular lipsticks along with his matte eyeshadows. And possibly a Kuckian Collection.

[video][/video]
[video][/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:The thought of Tati posting a PR unboxing where she sees it’s a Kuckian product and reacts the way I would expect her to react...I would pay for that!
Ohhhh myyyy gawwwwddddd that makes me want to actually buy it and send it to her. I can't bring myself to do it but holy shit I would fucking DIE to see her expression and reaction !!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: actually, I wonder if she would just edit it out..
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Here’s my videos, 50 mins of evading and laughing about people concerned from the snapchats. It’s crazy how his fans are totally cool about him pulling something like that and pretend it didn’t happen.

You can tell when he tries to swatch with that one brush it looks like crap so he resorts to using his finger later.

Also, I couldn’t help myself and asked about the lashes tab on the website. He either didn’t see it or chose to ignore it.

He has plans to do a highlighter palette. And some regular lipsticks along with his matte eyeshadows. And possibly a Kuckian Collection.

[video][/video]
[video][/video]

Sorry for the double post but LeGarcon.. I freakin :love2: you!!!

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Oh one other thing! The beauty blogger who he shouted out, already deleted all traces from IG of him.

On his livestream he says someone named Karen (I think, please don’t make me watch it again) is going through IG and emailing people to try his stuff. But that girl Millie said she was just sent the stuff. Soooo which is it??

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

He wants to be Jeffree sooooo bad it’s embarrassing.
Same shit, different day

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Transcribing Part 1

Part 1 of the IG live stream
“I don’t ship my own packages at all” Ok so WTF do you have all those boxes? Quality testing 200 of them hmm? I call BS. Oh no wait wait wait… you went and picked up 3k boxes from the warehouse and shipped them all out yourself, I forgot. Again, I call BS. 4 people were helping you? Right, like you even know anyone besides Francine and your Mom, Dad, and brother… oh wait, that’s the 4 and that’s why you had a mental breakdown in your Dad’s backyard…. All that shipping. Got it now.

“Does the formula perform as it should… blah blah” I mean let’s be honest, you know fuckall about makeup so how does this testing of your actually work?

“Can you discuss the affiliate stuff” Response: it’s not strict just don’t promote like Lime Crime or something. (5 second pause) SO MY SWEATSHIRT IS 7 YEARS OLD (obvious subject change, and an awful one at that)

“People talking about my shirts are weird, I would never…” You would never what, talk crazy shit about another person and nit pick every and anything you could find about them? Nooooo never you. #youaresobothered

“You’re 50? Omg still young, don’t even say that” MEANWHILE calling Peter Monn an washed up old man (and he’s 45)

From a fan: “Johnnnnnnn I signed up to be an affiliate.” LOL good luck to you boo

“I don’t do PR, Elizabeth that works for Kuckian handles it” I fell off my chair and died, just died right there on the spot.

Fan says “I’m risking my life for you I’m holding my phone over the bath” My response after the eye roll: “Next time try the hairdryer. Idiot”

“Heyyyyy you can PREORDER more of my aliexpress stuff right now, you’ll get it by July! My website won’t be up til Wednesday but you can order from it anyway” Eh?

“I was up til 3 AM with a friend who was getting rhinoplasty (oh hi Francine) and it made me upset” oh is that your excuse for sobbing in your parents yard at 3am? Her nose job made you do it? Mmmkay

“Where is Peppa” Some GGer pig-napped her and spared her further torture at your grubby little hands ;D

*need a break before watching part 2... the cringe is real

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Here’s my videos, 50 mins of evading and laughing about people concerned from the snapchats. It’s crazy how his fans are totally cool about him pulling something like that and pretend it didn’t happen.

[video][/video]
[video][/video]

Thanks for sharing these. I just kept fast forwarding . He totally ignored any good questions lol Only thing I got out of that is that he has over 300k followers on yt... but only about 100 people were watching that. Of course, he doesn't buy subs...of course not. Ugh I hate his face.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian-11

Post by LeGarconBleu »

MessyTea wrote:

[video][/video]
[video][/video]

Thanks for sharing these. I just kept fast forwarding . He totally ignored any good questions lol Only thing I got out of that is that he has over 300k followers on yt... but only about 100 people were watching that. Of course, he doesn't buy subs...of course not. Ugh I hate his face.
He has 45K on IG. And yes the highest number I saw was 109. And that obviously includes people hate watching. The second stream I don’t think even hit 80 people.

Return to “John Kuckian”