John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Locked
User avatar
jacattack
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by jacattack » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 am

Sezzamate wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:
Sezzamate wrote:Ok, so In went and looked on Kuckian cosmetic's website. Now tell me if i'm wrong but it's affiliate not affilate...right. When I clicked on "affiliates" the tab clearly says "Affilate."

Tell me if I'm wrong but...I searched up the word Affilate and it obviously doesn't exist. :|
There's small typos all over. I found another looking at new refund policy. DELIERED?
Image
hahahahahahahah...he's stupid
But Laura Lee's webpage is soooooo much worse you guys :roll: :rofl:

Sezzamate
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by Sezzamate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:14 am

jacattack wrote:
Sezzamate wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:
Sezzamate wrote:Ok, so In went and looked on Kuckian cosmetic's website. Now tell me if i'm wrong but it's affiliate not affilate...right. When I clicked on "affiliates" the tab clearly says "Affilate."

Tell me if I'm wrong but...I searched up the word Affilate and it obviously doesn't exist. :|
There's small typos all over. I found another looking at new refund policy. DELIERED?
Image
hahahahahahahah...he's stupid
But Laura Lee's web page is soooooo much worse you guys :roll: :rofl:

Yeah true...except no one areas as much because she didn't call other people out for their misspellings or claim to be better and more luxurious then any other makeup brand

User avatar
LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by LeGarconBleu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:16 am

Exactly, no one would care about these minor, although sad misspellings, if he hadn't gone and made like 3 videos on LL's site.

RESPONSABILITY
Image

AFILLATES found by Sezzamate
Image

LISENCERS
Image

INTERNATONAL
Image

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3596 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:30 am

Our new member (Forcedaccountability) is now threatening legal action against Kuckian ...I say 'go for it' !
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by LeGarconBleu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:38 am

auntiflo13 wrote:Our new member (Forcedaccountability) is now threatening legal action against Kuckian ...I say 'go for it' !
HAHA, gosh i was really rooting for him...
Guys we're all going to jail, since we didn't report this.

Image

at the bottom he tags @Syria and @unitedkingdom olice

I wish he would just shut up and call the police himself, he's exactly like Kuckian, sitting on a high horse expecting other people to put into action his asinine accusations.

User avatar
PinkWaffle
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by PinkWaffle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 am

All of u dont get it!
He gonna publish his own dictionary in 2018. Its not a typo if its in HIS dictionary.
Scam at 9 ~By Kookin

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3596 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 am

No one dare report anything as we know, wherever you are in the world - there needs to be ONE thing and that is 'PROOF' ....and the 'guilty' party has to be proven 'beyond all reasonable doubt' that he has committed a crime.

I don't know if anyone remembers the Jimmy Saville case? (an elderly English DJ who had his own tv show and presented many others). When one person came forward and could prove she had been abused historically by him(the dates and addresses were corroborated as being correct) - this opened the flood gates and around 500 more victims came forward. Most of them were genuine, some of them were just wanting financial compensation falsely (and they were charged with reporting a false crime). John accused Peter nearly a month ago and all we've had is one fake email from a supposed 'victim' and Jamie getting on the bandwagon. If Peter WAS a serial pedophile, believe me, victims would have by now, come forward. Also, would a 'pedophile' put himself in the public eye on many channels on youtube if there was a chance his 'victims' could come forward and name him? Bearing in mind, it's easier to prosecute perpetrators of sexual abuse in modern times. It's 5 years since the Jimmy Saville floodgates opened. If I had abused anyone, I would not be putting myself on the internet if there was a risk I could be named and shamed by 'victims'.

Peter denies sexting but, even if he did, it's NOT illegal. Plus, you have to prove that Peter did indeed send the messages - anyone could have accessed Peter's phone and sexted someone (like his husband or close friends etc). As we've seen, messages can also be faked. Thomas Halbert can prove that he was blackmailed by John as he will have left a money trail which can be traced directly to John's bank account. This kind of information cannot be faked.
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by littlebitofcitrus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 am

auntiflo13 wrote:Our new member (Forcedaccountability) is now threatening legal action against Kuckian ...I say 'go for it' !
Apparently everyone should be investigated.

Also HOW as that got so many likes?! Again I despair for humanity.

User avatar
HillBillyKitten
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by HillBillyKitten » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:24 am

There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3596 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:39 am

Jamie is well known for buying 'likes' - on twitter, his likes come from 'restricted accounts' . However, youtube has changed its format and the ranking now goes on actual watch time/views as so many people buy 'likes' from bots. So in essence, it no longer pays to pay for bots. This goes for Kuckian too - buying 200,000 subscribers lol

Jamie has changed the name of his youtube channel to 'here for the tears'...i wonder why? I cannot get his channel up on social blade though?
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by littlebitofcitrus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 am

HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.
This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx

User avatar
littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by littlebitofcitrus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 am

auntiflo13 wrote:Jamie is well known for buying 'likes' - on twitter, his likes come from 'restricted accounts' . However, youtube has changed its format and the ranking now goes on actual watch time/views as so many people buy 'likes' from bots. So in essence, it no longer pays to pay for bots. This goes for Kuckian too - buying 200,000 subscribers lol

Jamie has changed the name of his youtube channel to 'here for the tears'...i wonder why? I cannot get his channel up on social blade though?
With all due respect~ you are a mod and have the capacity to put an end to this off topic rubbish re:James. Please don’t continue to perpetuate it. You clearly know what he’s like and this is only going to to make a bigger mess for othersImage

Can we not feed into this? That’s all.

Angry Potato
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by Angry Potato » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:19 am

Sezzamate wrote:Ok, so In went and looked on Kuckian cosmetic's website. Now tell me if i'm wrong but it's affiliate not affilate...right. When I clicked on "affiliates" the tab clearly says "Affilate."

Tell me if I'm wrong but...I searched up the word Affilate and it obviously doesn't exist. :|
That's Cockiboi. As well as Superchemist, artist, man Taking Makeup Places It's Never Been Before, Financier, MUA, Saviour Of Sad Kittens etc etc etc, he is also inventing new words. Within months, "oxfoliate," affilate" and all the rest will be common usage and he will forever be remembered in the same manner as Doc Johnson.

Anyone who says he's an ignoramus who can't spell throughout his chodney website is just jealous.

Ps. Checked out said chodney website yesterday, and the lettering wasn't even IN the boxes, let alone justified. . At one point, the "s" of "cosmetics" was on the next line, all by itself. Quality IT team his Imaginary Friends make. I took ss, but couldn't upload; will do so next time I have my laptop on)

HeapsGoodMate
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by HeapsGoodMate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:29 am

[quote="LeGarconBleu"]Exactly, no one would care about these minor, although sad misspellings, if he hadn't gone and made like 3 videos on LL's site.

RESPONSABILITY
Image



RESPONSABILITY, RETURMS... Am I really seeing this? :D

User avatar
alexalltimelow
Informer
Informer
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by alexalltimelow » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 am

IfIWereABoy wrote:
HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.
This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx
Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

heres a link about the case but unfortunately its in norwegian
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/0E4o40/you ... 000-kroner
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

User avatar
MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2841
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am
Location: 3rd planet from the sun
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 6935 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:02 am

That website bs he snapped...nobody cares John! It’s like focusing on the packaging and not the product. If he took half the time and energy he puts into these smoke and mirror tactics and put it towards something real he could actually be a productive member of society. Peppa would really like that!
Same shit, different day

Krose1699
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by Krose1699 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:07 am

Hey guys (long time lurker and all that jazz) I dunno if someone’s mentioned this, and I know that we’ve seen photographic evidence of it, but I was rewatching petty Paige’s stream with John Kuckian and at the 1:41:00 mark he’s talking about his website, and he admits that he has an iPhone 7 and 5 because he used them to check the performance of his website on a mobile device. So I thought that was interesting and proof from the horses mouth that he does have two phones.

User avatar
littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by littlebitofcitrus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:12 am

alexalltimelow wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote:
HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.
This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx
Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

heres a link about the case but unfortunately its in norwegian
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/0E4o40/you ... 000-kroner
Thanks love. I’ll use translate and see if that helps xx

User avatar
alexalltimelow
Informer
Informer
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by alexalltimelow » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:23 am

IfIWereABoy wrote:
alexalltimelow wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote:
HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.
This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx
Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

heres a link about the case but unfortunately its in norwegian
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/0E4o40/you ... 000-kroner
Thanks love. I’ll use translate and see if that helps xx
no problem! let me know if you need any help with translating
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

User avatar
LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by LeGarconBleu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 am

Was looking through twitter and saw this. Gonna have to wait and see if they deliver.
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2841
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am
Location: 3rd planet from the sun
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 6935 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 am

LeGarconBleu wrote:Was looking through twitter and saw this. Gonna have to wait and see if they deliver.
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting!
Same shit, different day

User avatar
dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by dalekmyballs » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:00 am

LeGarconBleu wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:Holy bananas this girl is so good!! She pointed out things that even I missed and I have the eyes of a hawk. Welp, any doubt I had that the last e-mail, the one of the guy saying Peter was his therapist when he was young, MIGHT be true (it was only like 1%) is now completely gone....watch her whole vid, its really good.

Yeah, I much prefer how she explained the situation than Petty Paige, Martin, HFTT & Dustin I'm tired of how they present their "tea".

Don't mind Mango tea either, at least he's not problematic (as far as I'm aware) and brings facts a well as humour.
I know, isn't she so good? She is the first "drama youtuber" I have watched that showed NEW proof of what she was saying. Although I didn't need convincing, she managed to convince me even more, if thats possible. It doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous too :) :love2:
I have only watched two videos of hers, but this one was excellent. The way she showed the whole voxxer things was so on point as well as the date being in UK time even though its a screenshot supposedly from someone in the US was very telling. Also, the part of the messages on Voxxer where it proved that the messages were created that day and not 1 year ago how kookoo Kuckian claimed.
Not to rain on your parade but all that stuff has been pointed out on here...
Telling you there's no better "drama channel" than GG

First of all, there is no proof, we're all speculating just like this girl is. If anyone had concrete proof like the IP address of where the messages originated, that'd be proof. If they're even real. Or a recording of Kuckian admitting he faked all this. (Still hoping Francine comes to our side haha)

The Voxxer thing was killed in here a while back, as far back as page 30.
I posted a pic of how easy it was to fake a convo with my browser and phone. Jump to post

Here's Trifle posting how messages should be date stamped not just time. "proving" that they were not sent a year ago. Jump to post

Ovaryfruit talking about how the time is weird for someone to be sexting Jump to post

And of course Yada pointing out how the dates should be month and then day if that SS was from a kid int he US. Jump to post

Not saying those people or myself were the first to even raise these points, but this video is 97% regurgitated material. The only thing I found new was the idea that a kid with ADD would not go see a counselor at an in patient clinic, but I think even that was mentioned on here when the ADD topic came up.

If you're praising this girl for shedding new info, don't, GG has your back. But if you're praising her because you like her video, start a forum for her. :tu:
Soooooo should all the people who post on this thread that are all over Mango Tea’s dick start a new forum for him because he makes videos that provide no real new tea? Or is it going to be ok for everyone to continue talking about how much they love him on this thread even tho, again, he has never shown any new evidence that I haven’t found here. I don’t have anything against him, but I feel like all these channels need to be held to the same standard then, and he is NOT being held to that standard at all. I have seen at least 5 positive posts about him and no response like this one from anyone. So...what’s the deal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:13 am

dalekmyballs wrote: Soooooo should all the people who post on this thread that are all over Mango Tea’s dick start a new forum for him because he makes videos that provide no real new tea? Or is it going to be ok for everyone to continue talking about how much they love him on this thread even tho, again, he has never shown any new evidence that I haven’t found here. I don’t have anything against him, but I feel like all these channels need to be held to the same standard then, and he is NOT being held to that standard at all. I have seen at least 5 positive posts about him and no response like this one from anyone. So...what’s the deal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed.

None of the new drama channels (dishwashinglickwid, Tawny, Mango Tea, Tea Spill...etc) rarely, if ever, provide information that can't already be found on here. Like the previous generation of drama channels (Karina Kaboom, HFTT, Sanders, John himself...), it's the same stories packaged with a different personality.

Nothing Mango ever says is new. But I think people get excited because he's endearing, has an adorable relationship with his husband, and was one of the first to actually properly give credit to GG.

Nothing dishwashinglickwid says is new. But I think people get excited because she's naturally funny. Something HFTT and John can't really crack.

That said, if we're going to knock Tawny down a peg for rehashing what we've all discussed a few days ago, we might as well give Mango and dishwashinglickwid the same treatment. Or at least, be prepared to justify why we aren't doing so.

I don't even really like drama channels that much. But there's something oddly satsifiying and meta about watching drama channels talk about drama channels.
Image

User avatar
WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1513
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by WomanDown77 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:23 am

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:
dalekmyballs wrote: Soooooo should all the people who post on this thread that are all over Mango Tea’s dick start a new forum for him because he makes videos that provide no real new tea? Or is it going to be ok for everyone to continue talking about how much they love him on this thread even tho, again, he has never shown any new evidence that I haven’t found here. I don’t have anything against him, but I feel like all these channels need to be held to the same standard then, and he is NOT being held to that standard at all. I have seen at least 5 positive posts about him and no response like this one from anyone. So...what’s the deal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed.

None of the new drama channels (dishwashinglickwid, Tawny, Mango Tea, Tea Spill...etc) rarely, if ever, provide information that can't already be found on here. Like the previous generation of drama channels (Karina Kaboom, HFTT, Sanders, John himself...), it's the same stories packaged with a different personality.

Nothing Mango ever says is new. But I think people get excited because he's endearing, has an adorable relationship with his husband, and was one of the first to actually properly give credit to GG.

Nothing dishwashinglickwid says is new. But I think people get excited because she's naturally funny. Something HFTT and John can't really crack.

That said, if we're going to knock Tawny down a peg for rehashing what we've all discussed a few days ago, we might as well give Mango and dishwashinglickwid the same treatment. Or at least, be prepared to justify why we aren't doing so.

I don't even really like drama channels that much. But there's something oddly satsifiying and meta about watching drama channels talk about drama channels.
GG is the only drama source that matters! Drama channels are like weekly rag mags (serving the public old photos and celeb tea, cause the internet has shared it a week before) ...
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

User avatar
LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by LeGarconBleu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:25 am

Yea my rant applies to all drama channels. I think I just went after this girl since I’d seen her video be posted here like 2/3 times since she posted it.

Unless the drama channel actually has a point not discussed here before or proof ;) let’s try and refrain from plugging them on the JK thread. Especially in an excessive manner.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “John Kuckian”