John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Helenanders wrote:I find it weird how no ones tweeting about not receiving their lip kits? Where are all the customers at?

Especially that apparently he oh I mean 'Emily' has been ignoring emails. Can people not report this? Taking money, ghosting people and not giving them the product is surely grounds for something.

He also hasn't posted anything about his cosmetics publicly for weeks. Unprofessional and really dodgy.

John stop being in your delusional fairyland thinking your cosmetics are a success
I agree there should be some complaining but maybe because they heard it would be a late January batch they are waiting until the month ends.

As far as him not posting about his cosmetics he isn’t going to open that door again. Why bring attention to him screwing with people? He knows his cosmetics are a joke...I think the only reality he lives in is the fact that he’s a master manipulator. Don’t forget....we are all schoopid in his fake ass eyes.
Same shit, different day

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

Signing petitions do very little in any area tbh. Sure, feel like you are doing something but in reality, they do squat. In the grand scheme of things, nobody (I'm talking the general public) even knows who Peter, JK et al are. Sorry boys, you're not as famous as you think you are. The only person that can honestly do something is Peter with suing Kookoo. Kookoo KNOWS exactly what lines to cross without any real consequences for himself. That's why he's still got a channel. See how people got all excited because Sanders Kennedy was saying the NYPD was looking for KK? Ummm, NYPD got better things to do than worry about some youtubers hurting each others feelz. At least, I hope they aren't putting any of MY tax money into this bullshit. Anyone that knows Brooklyn could find KK if they wanted to. Her accent and ethnicity gave her away to the area she lives. Didn't need the cops for that. NYC is a pretty easy place to navigate..it's scary. Everyone is just a train ride away.

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

MessyTea wrote:Signing petitions do very little in any area tbh. Sure, feel like you are doing something but in reality, they do squat. In the grand scheme of things, nobody (I'm talking the general public) even knows who Peter, JK et al are. Sorry boys, you're not as famous as you think you are. The only person that can honestly do something is Peter with suing Kookoo. Kookoo KNOWS exactly what lines to cross without any real consequences for himself. That's why he's still got a channel. See how people got all excited because Sanders Kennedy was saying the NYPD was looking for KK? Ummm, NYPD got better things to do than worry about some youtubers hurting each others feelz. At least, I hope they aren't putting any of MY tax money into this bullshit. Anyone that knows Brooklyn could find KK if they wanted to. Her accent and ethnicity gave her away to the area she lives. Didn't need the cops for that. NYC is a pretty easy place to navigate..it's scary. Everyone is just a train ride away.
This is true. They are only of slight assistance to show you have people behind you in arguing the case. It will be interesting to see what happens with PM suing JK. I do hope it happens. Someone here I think said that PM had lots of money so it would be awesome to pull it off.

I would be all like :corn:

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

jacattack wrote:
MessyTea wrote:Signing petitions do very little in any area tbh. Sure, feel like you are doing something but in reality, they do squat. In the grand scheme of things, nobody (I'm talking the general public) even knows who Peter, JK et al are. Sorry boys, you're not as famous as you think you are. The only person that can honestly do something is Peter with suing Kookoo. Kookoo KNOWS exactly what lines to cross without any real consequences for himself. That's why he's still got a channel. See how people got all excited because Sanders Kennedy was saying the NYPD was looking for KK? Ummm, NYPD got better things to do than worry about some youtubers hurting each others feelz. At least, I hope they aren't putting any of MY tax money into this bullshit. Anyone that knows Brooklyn could find KK if they wanted to. Her accent and ethnicity gave her away to the area she lives. Didn't need the cops for that. NYC is a pretty easy place to navigate..it's scary. Everyone is just a train ride away.
This is true. They are only of slight assistance to show you have people behind you in arguing the case. It will be interesting to see what happens with PM suing JK. I do hope it happens. Someone here I think said that PM had lots of money so it would be awesome to pull it off.

I would be all like :corn:
It also looks like Jeffree Star is going to be helping him with his case against Kuckian (either with his connections or financially, maybe even both).

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Suggestion for the name of the next part of this saga...John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian
Same shit, different day

mrsoscarwilde
Talker
Talker

Post by mrsoscarwilde »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Suggestion for the name of the next part of this saga...John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I second this

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

Hah! yes!

#wheresEmily

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

mrsoscarwilde wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:Suggestion for the name of the next part of this saga...John YouCanCallMeEmilyButDon’tCallMeForARefund Kuckian
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I second this
Third!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Does anyone else think Kuckian will actually get shut down on YouTube?

If he does have a chance of getting shut down, I’d close the channel before they shut me down. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really... I think it would take some legal action against youtube to do so..

I mean if Logan Paul's channel is still up... Ya know?
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

WomanDown77 wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:Does anyone else think Kuckian will actually get shut down on YouTube?

If he does have a chance of getting shut down, I’d close the channel before they shut me down. Haha

Not really... I think it would take some legal action against youtube to do so..

I mean if Logan Paul's channel is still up... Ya know?
I feel like he is a different kettle of fish though because he makes youtube money. Am guessing eventually he will be put back on the pages that make youtube money and all will be the same as it was before.

Wiping Kookster off the web would not have any repercussions so I don't see why they wouldn't do that. Also they f'd up differently.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:
jacattack wrote:
Dmari_86 wrote:
Cheesy_Peas wrote:so much has happened on YouTube since his video, and if Logan Paul can still keep his channel after what happened, sadly I can’t see the Krook getting what he deserves unless he gets arrested.
Yes, but Pop Blast lost their channel for falsifying evidence of Shane Dawson being a pedo...
The only reason Kuckian hasn't been taken down for doing the same thing to Peter is that Peter isn't a large enough creator for Youtube to care.
How to get youtube to do the same to Peter? It is really unfair... There is still that petition to take down Kookoo's channel on change.org:
https://www.change.org/p/youtube-the-re ... be-channel

and apparently two more have sprung up! LOL

https://www.change.org/p/twitter-inc-yo ... nd-slander
https://www.change.org/p/susan-wojcicki ... om-youtube
Yeah...YT has no problem demonetizing videos and removing videos for copyright strikes (even when they turn out to be false). And even though they took a while to resolve the Logan Paul situation, chances are, they had a series of internal meetings and conversations with stakeholders to discuss the risk behind suspending his channel, and likely had a contractor from a brand and crisis management firm provide them guidance on next steps.

I think it's one of a few things:
Either nobody has reported his actual video, but everyone has demanded YouTube take action...
YouTube doesn't have enough stakeholders invested in either channel, so it is not a huge priority for them to take swift action...
If someone (from the US at least) reported it, whoever was monitoring that day probably didn't (personally) think it fit the criteria below and carried on.

I live in San Francisco but during the week I stay in San Bruno to make my commute easier. So I tomorrow I am within walking distance of Youtube's head offices.

If anyone thinks it will do anything, I could figure out the correct department and hand deliver a letter to Youtube's headquarters. I would just need the help of people from this thread to write up that letter.

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

beahunny wrote:
I live in San Francisco but during the week I stay in San Bruno to make my commute easier. So I tomorrow I am within walking distance of Youtube's head offices.

If anyone thinks it will do anything, I could figure out the correct department and hand deliver a letter to Youtube's headquarters. I would just need the help of people from this thread to write up that letter.
Oooooo you could go in making a scene and threaten not to leave until Kookoo's channel is taken down :rofl:

Jokes... but a girl can dream :-P

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

jacattack wrote:
beahunny wrote:

Oooooo you could go in making a scene and threaten not to leave until Kookoo's channel is taken down :rofl:

It is "Operation Close Down Krookian's Krappy Channel"

It is NOT "Operation Get Beahunny Arrested"

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

beahunny wrote:
jacattack wrote:
beahunny wrote:

It is "Operation Close Down Krookian's Krappy Channel"

It is NOT "Operation Get Beahunny Arrested"
*sigh* you are right...

Not sure what a letter would do. Do you think it would have more impact than tweets and online requests? The good things with those are that they are public. Though I guess YouTube don't really care from the looks of things...

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

beahunny wrote:

Heeeeey I live in San Francisco too.

And while I don't know whether a letter would make a difference, at least by hand delivering it you would KNOW it was read (unlike our reports which are probably skimmed for 1.2 seconds and then deleted).

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

A hand delivered letter would get to the desk of the person who can help within a day.

A letter sent via snail mail would take weeks or even months to get to that person.

And they literally (LICHERALLY) have millions of tweets and online requests to comb through.

If we want to see any results, I think I can find the right department for this letter. I would just need this thread to help craft that letter with specific examples of why John is a terrible example of a Youtuber and deserves to be shut down.

I truly think we have a shot of getting John's channel canceled. He is by no means a major presence on Youtube. He doesn't make them any money. If we were talking about someone like Trisha Paytas or Jenna Marbles or even Logan Paul, I don't think we would have a shot in hell. Those people bring in millions. John brings in pennies and his crusty wank tissues.

Would Youtube be disgusted with his antics if they actually knew about them? I think yes. Would Youtube lose one minute of sleep over deleting his hideous channel? I think NOT.

And helloooooo my fellow San Franciscan Dmari_86! :tu:

NudeLippy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NudeLippy »

Evidently he has simply worn his poor little self out with all this scamming. But alas, still without spellcheck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

NudeLippy wrote:Evidently he has simply worn his poor little self out with all this scamming. But alas, still without spellcheck.
Everyone I see him and Francine now my old ass hears the song “Take the Money and Run”. For you young folks, it’s from The Steve Miller band and is based on Bonnie and Clyde.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

Dmari_86 wrote:
beahunny wrote:

And while I don't know whether a letter would make a difference, at least by hand delivering it you would KNOW it was read (unlike our reports which are probably skimmed for 1.2 seconds and then deleted).
Offtopic: I'm working on moving to the Bay Area so hello possible neighbors! <3

I pretty much agree with this, though I'm not sure how far beahunny could make it in HQ with security and all.

Maybe I'm reaching, but if they don't do anything about John's channel, it would certainly put a damper on their attempt to crack down on fake news. In fact, it would be hypocritical to allow John's channel to remain on their platform while they terminated Pop Blast's channel. Peter Monn is just as much of a person as Shane Dawson, no matter how weird they are.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:
Dmari_86 wrote:
beahunny wrote:

Offtopic: I'm working on moving to the Bay Area so hello possible neighbors! <3

I pretty much agree with this, though I'm not sure how far beahunny could make it in HQ with security and all.

Maybe I'm reaching, but if they don't do anything about John's channel, it would certainly put a damper on their attempt to crack down on fake news. In fact, it would be hypocritical to allow John's channel to remain on their platform while they terminated Pop Blast's channel. Peter Monn is just as much of a person as Shane Dawson, no matter how weird they are.
I am going to figure out the name of an individual for this letter. Youtube's headquarters has a front desk receptionist. All I am going to do is walk into their front lobby and hand the receptionist this letter. The receptionist will get it to that person's desk.

And please let me know if you have any questions about moving or living in San Francisco/Bay Area. I have been here a while.

Return to “John Kuckian”