John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by Guest »

To be fair I wasn't riding his dick just had an opinion like many do on here OT or not...I meant that he was alright considering he sourced some of his info from here and credited GG.
Didn't realise it would get on everyone's nerves.

MessyTea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MessyTea »

dalekmyballs wrote:
I don't even really like drama channels that much. But there's something oddly satsifiying and meta about watching drama channels talk about drama channels.
This is pretty much me. I'm just watching them all implode on themselves.

I've watched a few of these newer drama channels and they all regurgitate the same "tea" for views. Now the older dramas are all singing kumbaya with each other and just making videos to make videos at this point. They're running out of shit talking each other and scrambling for content. Now if someone posts pics of JK behind bars, I'll subscribe to that person. Until then, I'm not here for filler tea.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

So the previous girl @SamFarano who said she’d gotten her order and would do a swatch of Mayfair. Her account is gone. Maybe too much harassment?

Unless I’m not searching correctly? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:To be fair I wasn't riding his dick just had an opinion like many do on here OT or not...I meant that he was alright considering he sourced some of his info from here and credited GG.
Didn't realise it would get on everyone's nerves. Image
Offtopic: It's all good. I think what dalekmyballs was trying to say--and what I was trying to say at least-- is that it's unfair to criticize someone but not say anything when someone on here shares another channel's content.

But let's move on, shall we? ;)

Going back to his new return policy:

"To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, clean and undamaged packaging."

So basically, his new "return policy" is just a shitty as before. If you have a reaction to the product or simply don't like it, you're SOL and have to dispose of it your own way.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by LeGarconBleu »

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:To be fair I wasn't riding his dick just had an opinion like many do on here OT or not...I meant that he was alright considering he sourced some of his info from here and credited GG.
Offtopic: It's all good. I think what dalekmyballs was trying to say--and what I was trying to say at least-- is that it's unfair to criticize someone but not say anything when someone on here shares another channel's content.

"To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, clean and undamaged packaging."

So basically, his new "return policy" is just a shitty as before. If you have a reaction to the product or simply don't like it, you're SOL and have to dispose of it your own way.
That was actually part of the old return policy, the only new part that I saw was that the 14 day return now starts the day the item is received. Not the day it was purchased.

I don’t use makeup, but I know at least when my sister buys something at Sephora she can totally take it back if she didn’t like it. Might be a UK thing? Someone else chime in? Haha

I wonder if this new return policy will be retroactive? That would actually be nice of Krookian.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

LeGarconBleu wrote:

That was actually part of the old return policy, the only new part that I saw was that the 14 day return now starts the day the item is received. Not the day it was purchased.

I don’t use makeup, but I know at least when my sister buys something at Sephora she can totally take it back if she didn’t like it. Might be a UK thing? Someone else chime in? Haha

I wonder if this new return policy will be retroactive? That would actually be nice of Krookian.

Ah, I must have missed it, then.

Yeah, Sephora is like that in the United States.
I think Sephora changed their policy (I remember it was 60 days) but you can return it 30 days from the purchase date (whether its in store or online).

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

LeGarconBleu wrote:So the previous girl @SamFarano who said she’d gotten her order and would do a swatch of Mayfair. Her account is gone. Maybe too much harassment?

She's only been mentioned twice, and it's got to so with petty paige so I don't think it's harassment.

I think I saw someone suggest one of us tweet this and see what the reaction is like so I'm assuming it was one of us trying that.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Yeah many things in Europe you can't return after they're opened. For example, I had to keep a highlighter I bought in sephora that I used once and hated. Went to return it the next day. Was told that you can return items like that in the us sephora but not in poland sephora . I thought the sephora rules are global.

Otherwise I would have been wiser as usually you can't return used anything here. Sometimes even if you only opened a box. But it also depends on the country.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Here for the PR wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:So the previous girl @SamFarano who said she’d gotten her order and would do a swatch of Mayfair. Her account is gone. Maybe too much harassment?

She's only been mentioned twice, and it's got to so with petty paige so I don't think it's harassment.

I think I saw someone suggest one of us tweet this and see what the reaction is like so I'm assuming it was one of us trying that.
Guilty of the idea but not the tweet. My fingers were crossed it was someone here but I imagine if it was they would have let it play out and share the results.
Same shit, different day

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Agreed, I think if that was one us. They would have played along and baited the drama channels.

Of course Krookian would know right away it’s a fake account. Since he knows how many lip kits he’s sent out haha.

ICantBelieveImHere
Talker
Talker

Post by ICantBelieveImHere »

Sending back in clean packaging may prove a challenge considering the state they arrived in

Edit: F U C K captcha codes my god

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

It has now been 3 weeks and 2 days since I messaged Emily for a refund. No response. Someone file a missing persons report.

Seriously though, I've tried to cancel the lipkit order 3 times through 2 different modes of contact and no response (as much as I want to review, I don't want to give Kuckian a penny after what's been going on). No shipping notification either. Can I file for a refund through an Amex gift card?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Agreed, I think if that was one us. They would have played along and baited the drama channels.

Of course Krookian would know right away it’s a fake account. Since he knows how many lip kits he’s sent out haha.

Exactly! That would’ve been half the fun. He’d know but others would be “Where’s mine!?” Not like he could come out and say “This is fake because I didn’t sent any out”. :rofl:
Same shit, different day

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

Dmari_86 wrote:It has now been 3 weeks and 2 days since I messaged Emily for a refund. No response. Someone file a missing persons report.

Seriously though, I've tried to cancel the lipkit order 3 times through 2 different modes of contact and no response (as much as I want to review, I don't want to give Kuckian a penny after what's been going on). No shipping notification either. Can I file for a refund through an Amex gift card?
Is there a customer service number on the gift card? Maybe try calling them. A regular Amex card would definitely do a charge reversal. Good luck in getting the product or the money back.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Agreed, I think if that was one us. They would have played along and baited the drama channels.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Does anyone else think Kuckian will actually get shut down on YouTube?

If he does have a chance of getting shut down, I’d close the channel before they shut me down. Haha

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

LeGarconBleu wrote:Does anyone else think Kuckian will actually get shut down on YouTube?

If he does have a chance of getting shut down, I’d close the channel before they shut me down. Haha

Nah.

Unless people report his channel all at once, and even then, I imagine it might be a while.

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

so much has happened on YouTube since his video, and if Logan Paul can still keep his channel after what happened, sadly I can’t see the Krook getting what he deserves unless he gets arrested.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Cheesy_Peas wrote:so much has happened on YouTube since his video, and if Logan Paul can still keep his channel after what happened, sadly I can’t see the Krook getting what he deserves unless he gets arrested.
Yes, but Pop Blast lost their channel for falsifying evidence of Shane Dawson being a pedo...
The only reason Kuckian hasn't been taken down for doing the same thing to Peter is that Peter isn't a large enough creator for Youtube to care.

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

Dmari_86 wrote:
Cheesy_Peas wrote:so much has happened on YouTube since his video, and if Logan Paul can still keep his channel after what happened, sadly I can’t see the Krook getting what he deserves unless he gets arrested.
Yes, but Pop Blast lost their channel for falsifying evidence of Shane Dawson being a pedo...
The only reason Kuckian hasn't been taken down for doing the same thing to Peter is that Peter isn't a large enough creator for Youtube to care.
How to get youtube to do the same to Peter? It is really unfair... There is still that petition to take down Kookoo's channel on change.org:
https://www.change.org/p/youtube-the-re ... be-channel

and apparently two more have sprung up! LOL

https://www.change.org/p/twitter-inc-yo ... nd-slander
https://www.change.org/p/susan-wojcicki ... om-youtube

Return to “John Kuckian”